Chronicles of Danny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks." Ashley said, feeling a little self conscious of her personal life being examined, but since it was Danny, she still felt safe. She just didn't know what to say next.

Danny however, did know what to say because this sort of situation was familiar. Setting the Pegasus down, Danny sat beside Ashley and said, "So, is there any particular reason you wanted me to come in?"

Ashley lowered her head as she tried to conjure the right words. "I.." she let out, "I..wanted...I." she closed her eyes sighed and then made eye contact with Danny. "Ever since the night you let me in your dorm, I..felt different about you."

Danny nodded, but breathed heavily as they listened. Despite Ashley's attempt at concealing the evidence from her wet dream, Danny noticed the dried spot of Ashley's juices left on the shorts. The hard evidence of her budding interest in Danny excited them, but Danny was still nervous because they weren't sure if Ashley would actually act on those feelings until now. Seeing her tripping on her words and fidgeting with her hands gave Danny all the evidence they needed.

"I'm...what I'm trying to say...I mean I dont-" Ashley kept saying before Danny leaned in and kissed her. Ashley's body froze as she felt Danny's soft lips press against hers. She stared Danny in silence.

Danny smiled and asked, "There. Isn't that easier?"

Ashley smiled and nodded as she touched her own lips. "Yeah it was." She tried to think of something else to say and got frustrated when she couldn't think of anything. Instead, she leaned forward, closing her eyes so she could kiss Danny again. The second kiss was as soft as the first and when she felt Danny's hands touch her arms, Ashley opened her mouth to allow Danny's tongue to slide against hers.

Upon tasting Ashley for the first time, Danny let go of their inhibitions, leaning forward and pushing Ashley further back onto the bed. Danny let their tongue lock around Ashley's before pulling back and asking, "Is this okay?"

Ashley stared into Danny's eyes, smiling as she knew she was allowed to go as fast as she wanted. "Yeah." she said, wrapping her arms around Danny and bringing them in closer for another kiss. As she felt Danny's body against hers, Ashley lifted a leg and wrapped it around Danny's, running her hands along Danny's back.

Danny closed their eyes as they shifted their hips against Ashley's, feeling the pressure push against Danny's clothes which then pressed against Danny's pussy. Danny's lips strained as they responded to Ashley's hips grinding against them. Feeling comfortable, Danny took it to the next step by inserting their fingers into the top of Ashley's dress and peeling from her body.

Ashley froze as she felt inches of her skin get uncovered, a feeling she had associated with emotional distress at the hands of the sorority. Still, she kept her eyes fixated on Danny's, watching as they started to scan Ashley from her head to her chest as the dress unfolded over her breasts. The air hit Ashley's nipples and she propped herself up on her elbows so Danny could remove the rest of the dress, first pulling it down to her navel and then off her legs completely. Ashley's chest heaved up and down as she watched Danny stare at her in her panties, pink bikini briefs with characters from My Little Pony on them. She squeezed her legs together as she thought about revealing perhaps her most embarrassing undergarments to Danny, blushing as her hands slid over her crotch in coy attempt at keeping her modesty. Even though she seemed self conscious, the choice in her underwear was intentional. She had grown so accustomed to being exposed that the element of exhibitionism involved with panty play was something she believed she and Danny had in common. That was why she enjoyed the mixed feelings of shame and flattery as Danny stared at her underwear with a smile.

"You really like that show don't you?" Danny whispered as they ran a finger along the waistband of her panties. "You are so cute." Danny felt the lacey trim of the waistband and watched as Ashley shifted her hips in response to their smooth touch.

"I just...like when you look at me." Ashley whispered as she felt her face get warm. Instead of kissing her lips, Danny started at Ashley's neck and worked their way to her right breast, kissing her nipple and feeling it go hard against their tongue. Ashley gasped when she felt the wet sensation against her breast and then grabbed the back of Danny's shirt to untuck it. Danny sat up to let Ashley unbutton the shirt they wore and quickly discarded it as soon as it was unbuttoned.

Ashley stared up at Danny's breasts and reached out to touch them, they were small enough to where they fit perfectly in Ashley's palms. Danny held Ashley's hands against their breasts, giving her permission to caress them while Danny continued to grind their hips. With Danny shirtless, Ashley could see a tattoo on Danny's side. It was hard to make out, but it appeared to be a sea horse based on its curved tail and yet it had rainbow colored wings like a dragon. Before she could look at it anymore, Ashley felt Danny's hips pick up momentum as they began to grind harder into hers, putting more pressure on her clitoris as they moved. Ashley gasped as she let go of Danny's breasts and grabbed onto Danny's hips so she too could grind harder. As she picked up momentum, Ashley felt her panties get soaked as her juices stained her underwear. Danny wasn't even fully naked and was already making her wet.

"Okay I can't take this anymore." Danny said as they dismounted from Ashley and unbuttoned their pants, pushing them down to their feet and stepping out of the legs. Danny was wearing men's tightey whiteys again. Ashley loved staring at Danny in them, the traditionally masculine garment around Danny's androgynous body. Danny smiled as they tilted their head at Ashley sliding her legs against the bed, inserting her hand into her panties and rubbing over her clitoris. "Oh no you don't." Danny said as they knelt on the bed, pushing Ashley's legs apart. "You relax and let me do the work."

Ashley watched as Danny lowered their head to her pussy and then said, "Danny?"

"Mhmm?" Danny asked as they looked up at her.

"I...I like what we're doing, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for that." she said, feeling bad because it was clear on Danny's face that they wanted to please her. Despite being grateful, Ashley still didn't feel entirely ready to make that next step into exploring her desires. She didn't know if she would like it and would have felt horrible leading Danny on by wanting to stop.

Danny smiled as they lifted their head away from Ashley and then bent forward to lie on top of her, shifting their weight to the side so as not to crush her. Ashley relaxed as Danny ran their fingers through her blonde hair and said, "Of course. We can go as fast as you want."

"Thanks." Ashley said as she turned to Danny to kiss them again, sliding her legs against Danny's, her knee grinding against the crotch of Danny's underwear. "I liked what we were doing before can we go back to that?"

"With pleasure." Danny hissed as they rolled back on top of Ashley, positioning their pelvis over Ashley's. Resting their hands over her breasts, Danny began grinding their hips again, this time making sure their pussy was rubbing against Ashley's through each of their undergarments. "You like that?" Danny asked in a whisper. "Yeah." Ashley whispered back as she grabbed Danny's hands and interlocked her fingers with theirs. With her panties lubricated from Danny's movement, Ashley gasped as the smooth texture from the cotton ran along the outer lips of her pussy and her throbbing clit. Now that she had safely established barriers that Danny abided by, she let go of her inhibitions and let her mind explore this relationship she was curious about having with Danny. She thrust her pelvis against Danny's, letting go of their hands so she could grab Danny's ass for stability and push harder. Danny felt Ashley's fingers grab the back of their underwear and pull up so they could clutch Danny's taut ass cheeks. Danny grunted as they felt a delicate pain from Ashley's nails digging into their ass. She was willing to play now and Danny couldn't be more happy to know that their crush was willing to start this sexual journey. It was clear to Danny that Ashley was used to dating heterosexual men and the fact that she was now letting Danny fuck her through her panties put a big smile on Danny's face. They leaned forward to kiss Ashley, this time nibbling at her bottom lip as each of them pushed harder against each other. "Spank it." Danny said as they felt Ashley's warm hands gripping their cheeks. "What?' Ashley asked, surprised at Danny's request.

"Spank me babe." Danny said.

With a devilish grin, Ashley curled her fingers and then raised her right hand to gently spank Danny on their cheek. Danny moaned as the sharp pain ran from their ass to their thigh. "Harder!" Danny said. SLAP! "Ungh!" Danny groaned as the pain managed to send a tingling sensation to their pussy. They bent forward to french kiss Ashley. Ashley's hands gripped Danny's back as they felt the force of Danny's pelvis moving faster and harder, alternating from short quick thrusts to slower drawn out ones. "Oh Danny..." Ashley whispered as she mimicked Danny's speed, curling her toes and closing her eyes as her arousal was reaching its plateau. "Oh that's it cum for me baby." Danny whispered in Ashley's ear. They lay on top of her, letting the sweat off Ashley's body slide against theirs.

"Oh! Oh! Yeah! That's it!" Ashley started to cry as her legs tightened, her fingers were locked as she put all of her muscle strength into her hips. She felt two more hard thrusts against her pussy before she tilted her neck back and let out a loud groan as she climaxed. She held Danny close to her chest as the growing tingling feeling between her legs exploded and spread throughout her body. "Ohhhhhh." Danny moaned as they heard Ashley reach orgasm, a clear sign that she enjoyed this moment. Danny closed their eyes and then felt Ashley give them a hard kiss of gratitude, tasting her tongue once more. Danny then gripped the sheets of Ashley's bed as they slid their hips back and forth, "Yeah, yeah, yeah! YEAH! OH FUCK!" Danny shouted as they bit their lip, their thighs pressing tightly around Ashley as they came, their tightey whiteys wet with both their juices and Ashley's. Laughing as they fell on top of Ashley, Danny kissed her once more before rolling off of her.

"That was....amazing." Ashley said as she ran her hand against Danny's body.

Danny wrapped their arm around Ashley's head and made eye contact. "You weren't so bad yourself.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that since I first saw you." Danny said.

Ashley smiled and said, "I never thought I'd ever kiss someone who wasn't a boy...but I liked it." She laughed. "It felt so good...I don't know how to explain it."

Danny bit their lip as they kissed Ashley again, brushing their tongue against hers once more before breaking away again and saying, "Well fortunately for you I've had sex with lots of women and that's just the tip of the iceberg of what I can do."

Ashley lay her head back on the pillow and looked away from Danny. She was silent for a while and Danny thought they had said something wrong. Then she asked, "Danny?"

"Yeah?"

"I really liked what we just did. And I like you...but can we...do this slow? This is all new to me and I'm just not ready to be...public about it." she was embarrassed about wanting to be silent, especially since Danny was so proud about their identity.

Danny smiled as they took Ashley's hand and kissed it. "We'll go as slow as you want. I understand what it's like to go through this. You take all the time you need, I'm just glad that I'm with you now."

Ashley's breathing calmed down as she rested her head against Danny's chest. "I never thought I'd cum without getting completely naked." Ashley said as she laughed. They rested their heads against each other and were silent, the post coital cuddling relaxing both of them. Then they heard shouts from outside of the door.

"...The entire school saw me naked! I can't believe I came onstage! I've never been so humiliated in my life!"

Both Ashley and Danny laughed at hearing Taryn return home. "That felt good too." Ashley said. "To watch Taryn humiliated like that."

Danny kissed her hand and said, "I thought so too. Let's go after the next one now. What was her name?"

"Brianne." Ashley said. "This you'll find amusing. Word through the sorority was that Brianne has a kinky side."

"Oh?" Danny asked as they rubbed their legs against Ashley who nodded.

"Mhmm. I was told that on days when she has important presentations to give, she likes to wear embarrassing underwear because it raises the stakes or something for her."

Danny grinned. "Does she have a presentation coming up?"

Ashley nodded again. "Next week is a science conference and she's presenting one of her studies."

"Well then" Danny said as they wrapped their arms around Ashley, "We'll have to start brainstorming then. Natasha mentioned something about having an idea." "Oh yeah, I wonder what she had in mind." Ashley said.

"I'll ask her." Danny said, letting their body relax as they held Ashley in their arms, both of them slowly falling asleep.

*****

It was morning and the sunlight was starting to leak into the windows of a large office. On one side stood Madison, Kara and Cammy in a line while on the other side sat a woman dressed in a business jacket and long skirt. Her dark blond hair extended to her shoulders and she wore pearl earrings and had dark lipstick. She was in her 40's but looked to be in her late 30's, almost like a former beauty queen. This was Kara's mother, Vice President Delaforge. The three sorority sisters stood at attention as Ms. Delaforge stepped out from her desk.

"Normally I wouldn't bother you ladies this early in the morning. But you have to understand when I hear news of one of our own stripping naked and..." she closed her eyes and made a face, "masturbating in public, well I have to address it. Who was it?"

"Taryn." Kara said.

"And did we find out what led her to do such a shameful act?"

Kara rolled her eyes. "She said someone had stolen all of her underwear except for this pair of vibrating panties and said someone was controlling it."

"Really?" her mother said as she looked out the window. She made a face and said, "Such a perverted woman to want to pleasure herself like that. Did you find out if it was true?"

Kara sighed and rolled her eyes again, "No we didn't. We tried looking for the remote but no one has been able to find it."

Curling her lip, Ms. Delaforge continued. "Ladies, this is unacceptable. Since I started working here I have been seeking to take the President's position away from her. However, because I am so strongly tied to the sorority, anything that happens there reflects on me."

Madison and Cammy held their heads down while Kara rolled her eyes, she had heard this speech many times.

"And what do I expect out of this sorority?"

"Excellence, integrity, and modesty." The three of them said in unison.

"Yes, especially modesty. This age we live in there are too many harlots running around scantily clad and sexting. It is much too improper."

"We'll take care of it!" Kara said in an irritated tone.

"See to it that you will." She said, "And how will Taryn be punished?"

"Spanking of course." Kara said.

"Good." Her mother said with a smile, "Well ladies, you exhibit the best of this sorority and I expect that you find the culprit who did this prank and deal with them."

"Yes mother we will." Kara said.

12