Chronicles of Spider-Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he stopped thrusting into her battered cunt. She slumped in his arms passed out from the exertion and the endless climaxes. He gently lowered her to the floor with trembling arms; Felicia was sprawled out on the floor face up and her legs spread wide apart. She was half conscious and her breathing rapid and shallow, globs of sticky cum oozing from her swollen cunt.

***

Mary Jane headed back to the party, before the illegal lovers noticed she was there; she rubbed her thighs together, trying in vain to ease the ache between her legs, the scene she had just witnessed made her extremely hot. The images of the masked man's colossal cock prying its way into Felicia's tight pussy wouldn't leave her mind.

MJ wished Peter was there, she was so horny, her heart was pounding like a jackhammer and she couldn't help but feel envious: the beautiful Black Cat was utterly fucked by the biggest prick the supermodel had ever seen. The redhead needed to recompose herself, after the exciting incident, and decided to make a quick stop at the toilet on the way back, to freshen up.

It was an ample and fancy bathroom, with a large open window overlooking the sea; a cool breeze from the ocean filled the place. The ocean draft put the room somewhere around sixty degrees, yet Mary Jane was sweating, her panties were soaking wet; the room seemed to close in on her.

"Hey, Red," the redhead heard the unmistakably voice of the low-life that caused her the most repulsive sensation, coming from behind. She turned around, only to confirm what she already knew. "Those two freaks pulled quite a show outside, huh?"

"This is the lady's room, you moron!" Nick Katzenburg had obviously managed to spy on the lovers, as well. However, while MJ was drawn to the scene due to its erotic and exciting nature, the fat photographer had probably taken pictures of Felicia and the masked man with the sole purpose of blackmailing the girlfriend of a former football star. The least thing MJ needed right now was a casual chat about what happened. "Get the fuck out!"

"Oh, don't worry about me, toots... Go ahead and take a leak, if you have to..." There was nothing appealing about him, the bald spot, his lack of dental hygiene, and the large beer gut that his shirt failed to hide. He was shorter than Mary Jane as well, at least four inches. One would assume with all these shortcomings a man would do his best to smell, and groom himself well; Katzenburg did neither. The smell of beer and sweat filtered off his body like a mist.

"Did you miss me, baby?" He asked through a toothy grin.

"No, you pig." She said, the words coming out softer than she intended. "I'm pretty sure not even your mama misses you."

After that horrible incident, when Katzenburg gave her no option but to suck his cock, she could not forget the smell, or the complete vulgarity of his demeanor. Undoubtedly, a perverted sight; his apartment was littered with fast food bags and empty beer cans. A stale 'old beer' smell filled the room. These memories wouldn't drift away from her mind, or the humiliation.

"I like that cute outfit of yours..." He said viewing her like a snack. "Is that why you dressed like this? For me?"

"What? No!" She said backing up against the wall. "If I were to dress for someone, it would be for my husband, certainly not you! Now you better get the hell out before I call out to him!"

"Parker? Please!" He ignored her threats. "The poor bastard can't see an inch in front of his nose! I bet he would get a major boner if he knew I was here with you."

"Peter would kick your ass, that's what he would do!" Mary Jane disagreed. "Same way he did so many times before..."

"So I ain't a good fighter, so what?" Katzenburg confessed. "At least I ain't mister 'I-am-all-muscles-but-can't-do-shit-cause-everything-is-wrong'!"

MJ had to admit he had a point; Peter was a great fighter but he had a good heart she often wondered if that would be his downfall. His enemies were ruthless, and if she were in danger would he simply web them up, make a joke and forget about it; meanwhile she would lay awake at night with nightmares.

"You are not." She stated. "In fact, you are more of a 'good-for-nothing-excuse-for-a-man'."

"So you keep telling me," He didn't seem to mind the insults. "Maybe Parker is the better man, after all. The guy is so fair and righteous he didn't even mind his trophy wife sucking on someone else's cock; all to keep her sexcapades from spreading to public domain, in the first place."

"I... I..." Words failed MJ as she tried to speak.

"You what? Let me guess, you didn't tell him, right?" It was his turn to mock her. "I suppose you didn't tell him about the horse-hung dude that fucked that precious cunt of yours, either."

"My love life isn't any of your business!" The supermodel couldn't stand the way he lied with the truth. "Whatever happened is in the past; now leave!"

"Actually, that is why I am here." He approached her. "To make it my business..."

Mary Jane felt herself stepping backwards, avoiding his touch until her back was against the bathroom wall. Katzenburg moved closer, his hairy belly pressing against the thin material of her dress. His greasy fingers made twirling motions over the soft skin of her shapely legs, moving slowly upwards. She pressed her knees together tightly and pushed her ass against the wall as she felt his large cock brush against her thigh. Again, the room tightened its grip on her; the air seemed to become thinner, harder to breath.

Her long slender legs were tightly shut; the awful photographer stepped closer, his flabby chest pressed firmly against hers. His own legs were spread in a stance as he leaned forward, his pelvis pressing into her stomach. She looked up at him, eyes wide, as he placed his palms open against the wall on either side of her head.

He bent his head downward and tried to kiss her; Mary Jane jerked her head to the side and tried to push him away from her. He held her shoulder tightly with one hand and with the other he held her face. Her jaw nestled in the palm of his big hand, his thumb on one side and rough fingers on the other holding her flushed cheeks.

He held her firmly in place, crushing her against the wall. There was nowhere to move, Mary Jane moaned in repulsion, as his thick tongue seemed to fill her mouth. She tried to move her head but she was helplessly pinned against the wall as his tongue explored her mouth. The fat photographer ended the kiss looking at her, in appreciation.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing, asshole?" She raised her tone. "Let me go, at once!"

Ignoring her, he slipped his arm around her small waist, lifting her off the ground. She turned her head away from him avoiding his kiss but it wasn't her lips he was interested in; he quickly pulled the top of her dress down, under her breasts, and his mouth found her nipple. He tongued, licked than sucked her pink nipple into his hungry mouth, his knees clamped around the outside of her legs, pinning them together.

Now, with both hands free, he began to ravish her full breasts. His big hairy hands squeezing her flesh while he rubbed his lips and tongue over the sensitive hardening nipples. Sucking them in, gnawing, biting, and licking her breasts. Her nipples were hard and she cursed herself for being so sensitive. The repulsive man began slowly sliding his hands down her waist relishing every inch of her round hips and slim waist.

"NO! Unnnngggmmmph." She gasped biting her knuckle when his hand slipped between her tightly closed legs and pushed her thin panties against her vagina. Mary Jane realized she was no longer pushing his head away. Her arms lay limp above her head, letting him ravage her breasts with his mouth while his fingers continued to manipulate her panties: pressing, rotating and eventually pushing them inside her.

His rough beard moved down the flat of her stomach as his knees went downward allowing her feet to once again touch the ground. Once firmly settled, she raised her knee up hitting him square in the stomach; his flaccid torso did not flinch, but his free hand swung behind her hitting her hard on the ass.

The sharp pain caused her to yelp and flinch her pelvis forward, where his eager mouth awaited. He managed to move his head under her dress' skirt, and extended his tongue out, leaving a trace of wetness down her belly. Finally, it slipped inside the waistband of her thin panties; licking and pressing his nose against her pubic area, his big hands began to fondle and squeeze her ass.

She brought herself out of her dazed state long enough to slap Katzenburg before he dragged her into an open stall, and tossed her down to the toilet seat. Stepping out of his ten dollar pants, he stood in front of her naked from the waist down save for a pair of black socks, and a stretched out shirt that must have fit around ten years and fifty pounds ago. He looked like a joke, all except for the thick cock that jutted outward, twitching in midair as if it could smell its quarry.

Mary Jane scampered backward on the seat, trying to get far away from the menacing organ that seemed to stare her down. The booth sagged from Katzenburg's weight as he entered and closed the door behind him; she suddenly found it hard to breath, trying to draw air out of a room that seemed to have plenty a few minutes ago.

The supermodel reached downward to push him away. Her soft hands came into contact with his cock. She swiftly pulled her hands away, feeling a gooey substance run through her fingers. "Get out, get away from me, I'll kill you, you bastard!" she cried trying to wipe the thick sticky cum from her fingers.

More droplets of pre-cum oozed slowly down the long length of Katzenburg's cock before dripping on to her thigh. Mary Jane squirmed beneath him trying to escape the dripping cock. Her breasts heaved upward, as she gasped for air.

Small fists pounded on his hairy chest, his grin widened and she hit him harder. Katzenburg began inching his face toward hers. Mary Jane spit on him; her saliva ran down the side of his face, which he licked into his mouth.

"Hey, Tits! You wanna swap spit?" He smirked while wagging his tongue at her. "Why don't you just say so?"

"Oohhhh! I hate you!" Mary Jane yelled turning her face to avoid his stare. "I hate you so much! Get the fuck away from me!"

Long fingernails dug into the sides of his arms, as he spread her toned long legs wide apart, and the mammoth cockhead brushed across the sensitive lips of her pussy. Her thin satin panties did nothing to conceal the heat of his organ. In fact, they only added to the sensation as he slowly glided the entire length across her tight pussy. His mouth attacked her erect nipples through her dress, as he continued moving his cock back and forth across the silkiness of her panties.

Her fingernails had dug into his arms hard enough to draw blood; Katzenburg barely felt it, his lust for the shapely model had shifted gears into overdrive. Clammy fingers reached inside the thin elastic bands of her panties and ripped them from her pelvis. Mary Jane gasped loudly and her green eyes grew wide as the fat man positioned himself between her legs.

"How dare you? I told you to let me go!" Mary Jane resisted. "I will have you thrown in jail for this, you pig!"

Nick began groping Mary Jane's body, cupping her breasts before rolling her nipples between his pudgy fingers. His mouth was all over her face kissing her neck and biting her earlobe. With a sudden jerk he was off of her, Mary Jane gasped for air as the heavy weight was lifted from her body. For one split second, she believed the disgusting man nearly twice her age was having second thoughts. Maybe he did have one shred of decency left.

Kneeling down, Nick enjoyed the view: Mary Jane's heavy breathing, her breasts rising and falling with her deep breaths. The sight of her closely trimmed mound was even more intoxicating. The neatly trimmed red path pointing to her sweet smelling cunt caused Katzenburg to drool in anticipation. Cupping his hands beneath her knees he pulled her towards him. Her one hundred fifteen pound frame slid easily across the seat.

"What are you doingggghhhhh..." Mary Jane gasped as her attacker's chubby face disappeared between her thighs. Katzenburg held the outside of her thighs in a firm grip, her legs lay across his shoulders and her pelvis was flush with his face. Slobbering lips encased, than spread her pink lips aside allowing his tongue to swirl inside the depths of her pussy.

"NO!" She cried. "Oh, God! Don't do this!" This was too much, too personal; too close to love making.

The grip on her thighs seemed unbreakable, and the tongue began to do things she had never experienced before. Nick Katzenburg was an insatiable pig. Nearly every paycheck went to hookers. The bonus checks he used on the high class escorts. But even the women of the night had their standards. Many would take one look at the Katzenburg's nine-inch cock and deny him then and there.

Nick needed pussy; he was addicted to it, the finer the better. So he began going down on them, the fact they probably just fucked somebody else mattered little to him. He carried several brands of flavored douche, which many thought odd. He didn't care; he was there to taste some pussy and would not be denied. Over time he got real good at it, one thing Mary Jane was finding out.

The redhead's clit was being manipulated by his tongue, causing it to grow hard, causing her to tighten her fists, sweat on her brow began forming and her breathing turned into short rasps. MJ should have been laughing at the ridiculous man. She was a supermodel; he was a poor excuse for manhood.

Only the top of his head was visible, the large bald spot gleaming from sweat and the bright light from the ceiling. His flat and thick nose rested over the trimmed pubic hair of her pelvis and the tongue manipulated the clitoris to his sucking lips. She should have been laughing, yet she wasn't.

"Nick... Stop... OhGawwd... Stop, I can't... I... OhhMyGawwdd!" She cried tossing her head from side to side, her long red hair flaying chaotically and her firm thighs wrapped tightly around the fat man's head. Katzenburg chuckled to himself as he lapped up her juices like a starved puppy.

"Damn, Red!" He eagerly told her. "You taste even better than I imagined!"

Mary Jane was shocked; she enjoyed being eaten, certainly not by this awful man, though. He extended his tongue and kept savoring the supermodel's luscious pussy. The flat of his tongue swept between her widespread cunt lips and brought involuntary gasps from her throat.

She didn't stop struggling, tilting herself down so she could do something about the outrageous situation she was in. His mouth glued itself to her pussy lips and he sucked hard, letting his tongue curl deep into her moist cuntal passage and then twitch as her interior muscles closed around it. He worked it around then out, seeking the tip of her clit and teasing it, then nipping lightly, expertly with his teeth.

Mary Jane could hardly believe that it was really her, a famous supermodel, half naked with an obnoxious and repulsive stranger, degrading herself, letting him lick her pussy. It was something she never would have dreamed possible. But then it started; almost imperceptivity at first.

"This can't be!!" MJ sobbed, fighting the feeling. "No, please don't! Please stop!" She was flailing her hips wildly as he continued to slaver at her wet throbbing cuntal slit. The tormenting wet licking kept on and she heard the lewd noise of his tongue licking against her pussy.

Unknown to the obese photographer, the supermodel was beginning to enjoy his lascivious licking. She couldn't believe the change that had come over her body. Mary Jane tried to suppress her pleasure, but she couldn't stop herself from crying out in obvious passion when Katzenburg again took her clit between his teeth and began to titillate it with his tongue.

"You got a gorgeous little cunt, Red!" he said as he stroked his fingers over her lightly-furred sex, experimentally feeling the slippery wetness of her neatly trimmed, aching pussy-slit.

Suddenly, he stiffened his wet, slashing tongue and rammed it as deep as it would go into the hot pulsating passage between her wildly thrashing legs. "Ohhhh!" She moaned. Mary Jane nearly went insane from the expert tongue fucking. Her excited quivering cunt walls clung to his long darting tongue. Her naked round hips and ass quivered and shook with the vibrations which spasmed throughout her pelvis.

Her arms now dangled limply at her sides and she stared blankly, trying to imagine Peter doing this to her and not Katzenburg. His rough beard pressing hard against her mound made it hard to imagine it was Peter's delicate face down there. His tongue rode across her pick flesh and his hands had resumed their place on her tight young ass he kneaded her ass, forcing her pelvis to grind against his rotating tongue. He licked and slurped her clit before allowing his tongue to slither deep inside her womb.

The supermodel had been fighting desperately to control the impending orgasm that was building in her loins, but, with his tongue reaching places that had never been explored, her body finally jerked and convulsed as an orgasmic wave rippled through her belly causing her to grasp his head and shove him against her. Mary Jane's knees were weak; beads of sweat dripped freely from her forehead. Her hands were shaking.

"Please... You must stop! I love Peter, I can't do this..." MJ gasped through a shaking voice. She was leaning against the wall helplessly trying to regain her breath and strength; his hands began moving up the outside of her thighs while she protested.

Mary Jane's pussy exploded violently into orgasm, her trimmed fuck-hole contracting tightly around the old man's probing tongue, her clit tingling and pulsing almost unbearably between his lips. Katzenburg kept sucking and jacking her off, guiding her through the intense peak of her cum. She chanted mindlessly as her passion deranged hips began to grind against his half-hidden face in her convulsing cunt.

Her pussy walls milked greedily on his thick thrusting tongue now. Her hands dropped to entangle themselves in his grayish white hair in an effort to force his head even further between her lewdly spread legs. Never before had she experienced such a wildly exciting rapture. As he continued to tongue-fuck her hot convulsing pussy, she found even more new frenzies of pleasure.

Finally, he was finished; his tongue stopped licking her cunt and he slowly pulled his head back, staring at her hot swollen cunt lips. As the tremors in her satiated body began to subside, the pleasure he had just given made Mary Jane ashamed of herself. Trying to catch her breath, she sat there, her skirt up around her waist; she closed her legs in embarrassment.

Katzenburg ignored her and an evil grin came across his hard face when she gasped and flinched at his touch. Mary Jane looked down to find his thick finger slipping inside her. She could not believe it, so soon she felt her legs began to buckle as his finger moved in and out of her small opening her eyes fluttered and began to roll to the back of her head. Her hands were on the man's huge hairy chest and her head was thrown back staring at the ceiling as the second orgasm in as many minutes overwhelmed her. She had never cum twice like this in such a short amount of time.

MJ was still gasping for air when her eyes began to regain focus. The first thing she saw was Katzenburg's smiling face staring down at her. She wanted to slap that smug look off his face but didn't have the strength. His hand was resting on her crotch his middle finger dangling at the entrance. She wanted it back inside her, but used her strength of will for one last desperate effort to free herself from this monster, once again she jerked her knee forward.