Chronicles of Spider-Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could have gone to bed anytime I was eating my pizza." Craig said sliding the straps down her slim arms; the straps hung down over her perfect breasts, dangling down over her belly, but the cups clung to them, still hiding them from his leering gawk. Then, he pinched the straps between her fingers and thumbs and slowly peeled them down off her gorgeous, jutting tits. A jolt of electricity fired off down in his cock as he leered down at the dangling treasures.

"So damned pretty," he muttered, watching as her firm breasts came into view.

He was undressing her, grinning at her, yet the only thing her eyes were focused on was the pizza sauce that still remained on the corners of his mouth and chin. He was as sloppy as his uncle.

"Oh, yea... Very nice," Craig said almost drooling. Her tits were amazing, her nipples erect. Her hands gripped the counter top tightly as Craig began rolling them rather roughly between his fingers and thumbs of both hands.

"D-D-Don't..." Mary Jane said, her eyes glued to the pizza sauce on his mouth.

"Do you see how you're dressed? Thigh high stockings, 'fuck-me' panties, see through nightie, all while leaning over me on the couch..." Craig said continuing his manipulation of her sensitive nipples.

"I-I..." Mary Jane paused, breathing heavily for air that was apparently leaving her body as quickly as the flimsy nightie.

"Ooops, no more nightie..." Craig said stepping back releasing her nipples from his groping hands and watching the flimsy nightwear fall to her ankles.

Why couldn't she take her eyes off his mouth, and that damn pizza sauce? She wanted desperately to remove it with a paper towel or her hand if need be. It was like a giant wart on somebody's face, you knew it was impolite to look at it. But the more you tried not to the more it became a fixated stare.

Craig's manipulative hands returned to the firm tits and hard nipples, roughly like before he began toiling them in his hands. Not only groping her tits but pulling at her nipples, pulling her toward him, away from the safety of the counter top and the pre-occupation with the pizza stains.

Her mouth was slightly open trying to regain the thin air that was rapidly leaving the room. Hoping if her breathing became normal, somehow the nightie would reappear upon her tight body.

"Go ahead." Craig said when he had pulled and groped her nipples until her body was flush with his.

"Excuse me?" Mary Jane reached back for the anchor of the countertop.

"Go ahead and kiss me," Craig grinned. "You've been staring at my mouth for the last five minutes."

"Pizza sauce," Mary Jane explained, not realizing how stupid it sounded until she said it.

"Right," Craig said rolling his eyes. "Pizza sauce. Just fucking kiss me and get it over with."

"Ha-ha! You're funny, Craig." Mary Jane mocked. "To think I actually want to kiss you."

"I'm waiting." Craig made no move to pull her back towards him.

"Never!" Mary Jane said gasping lightly when his finger lightly touched her flat belly causing goose bumps to rise up her spine.

"I'm still waiting." The obnoxious smile never left his pizza-stained mouth.

"I have to get back to Peter." Mary Jane stated.

"I'm still waiting." Craig said through his sloppy grin.

Mary Jane glanced at the bottle of wine that was just out of reach, and the pizza sauce on the boy's grinning mouth. She was a little taller than Craig and had to look down into his smirking grin and dancing eyes. His groin was getting far too close to hers; she had to get away from that situation and push him away.

The boy's fat cock throbbed through the cotton fabric of his underwear, making minimal contact with her own panty covered loins. She could feel the heat and wondered why it suddenly got so damn hot. The marks on his shoulder and neck seemed more relevant than ever before. She could not take her eyes off of his grinning lips and that damn pizza sauce.

"Read my lips, kid," Mary Jane finally decided to finish the madness. "Not going to happenMpph! Mph... Mph!" She whimpered when Craig smeared his pizza stained mouth against hers.

Craig's hands immediately moved behind her and held her tight ass in an unrelenting grip, kneading it, pulling her closer to him. Mary Jane's knees rubbed against one another. Precious oxygen had left the room completely. She couldn't breathe, the only source of oxygen that would quench the rise and fall of her heavy breasts and the butterflies that filled her stomach was within the acne faced kid in front of her with sloppy pizza sauce covering his mouth.

The kiss was sloppy, unrehearsed. He wasn't exactly a virgin, but nearly every girl he ever fucked was through trickery, or they were too drugged out to respond back. There was not a lot of kissing going on with Craig the junky; and it showed.

Mary Jane had never been kissed like this; his mouth smeared her lips back, and his tongue licked her pearly white teeth and lapped the side of her face like a dog. His mouth was everywhere kissing the side of her face, slobbering his tongue into her ear. His hands left her tight ass and grasped her head, running his dirty fingers through her long red hair. Holding her head tightly, he ran his slobbering tongue all over her face until his unorthodox mouth once again found hers and his tongue began exploring her gums.

"Mph, mph, mph!" Mary Jane gasped amidst the onslaught of Craig's face drenching kiss. It was like making out with a German Sheppard.

His skinny legs had forced hers apart, and he began grinding his groin against hers, his neck strained upward to fill her mouth with his tongue and saliva. Mary Jane's hands dangled in the air just above the kid's thin shoulders, his bony fingers held her by the ears as he twisted her head back and forth devouring her lips and mouth like a drunken baboon.

Her hands still dangled in the air, unaware of their purpose. Craig's hand left her sore ears and gripped the back of her skull pressing her pretty face even closer against his own; her lips smeared back, and her tongue being ravaged by his own. His other hand reached behind her, slipping through elastic band of her panties. Gripping her ass hard and grinding his crotch against hers.

Mary Jane's hands that were wavering just above Craig's shoulders suddenly wrapped around his thin body smashing him against her. Her firm breasts were crushed back by his skinny chest. She whimpered into the young mouth that was wreaking havoc on her gums and throat. Craig's hand left the back of her head, he didn't have to hold her anymore, she held him, very tightly. She moved her face back and forth kissing him, exploring his mouth like he did hers. His hand joined the other and began pushing her skimpy panties downward over her long legs.

"Mph, Ullmmmmmphhh!" Mary Jane groaned into the hot mouth as the kid began removing her panties.

Craig released his mouth from the hungry lips of Mrs. Parker and crudely licked the side of her face before latching his lips to the side of her neck.

"OhGawwwd!" Mary Jane moaned her fingernails digging into his bony shoulders.

The hands continued moving downwards pulling her panties with them. Mary Jane's knees were tightly clinched and gravity took over. The pink panties were now resting upon her ankles. She held pizza face by the back of the head, panting as he nibbled and sucked on her neck like a malnutritioned vampire. Her dainty feet kicked the panties away from her ankles and her leg began riding up the side of Craig's. She brought her pretty face down ward and began sucking on his neck like he was doing to her. What was she doing? Marking him as her own. She couldn't help it; and held on to him tight.

Craig released her and began walking toward the living room. His skinny hand and bony fingers intertwined with her own as he guided her. Mrs. Parker was barely aware of holding Craig's hand, their fingers interlaced as he led her toward the couch.

"Okay, Craig... You had your fun, now leave, please!" MJ tried to rationalize the situation. "This is so wrong! I am here with you, bare-naked, while my husband is sleeping right in the other room; besides, you are practically a child!"

He guided her downward, laying her on her back; He thrust his thumbs down under the elastic waistband of his trunks and slowly pushed them down over his skinny hips. Pushing them lower and lower, he saw that she was watching on, expectantly. Then all at once, his big, erect penis sprang out into the open, pointing straight at her pretty, pixyish face. "Ever seen children hung like this?"

Mary Jane stared at the fat cock as it sprung upward, freed from its tight prison. Craig climbed between her legs, the smile upon his face growing brighter, as he stared into her green eyes.

"Isn't this better than not knowing who's fucking you?" The kid said, lining his heavy cock up with entrance of her tight pussy.

"I-I..." Mary Jane whimpered, unable to answer.

How could she ever think this was Peter? The boy was rude and obnoxious; he said things Peter would never say. He called her a slut and a piece of ass, but kissed her like he was madly in love. Only one other man had kissed her like that, and it certainly wasn't Peter. She continued to stare at the massive cock as it tried to inch its way into her tight body. When she wasn't staring at the cock she was gazing into the boy's dancing eyes.

'Oh, God! What is happening to me? I am actually letting this kid fuck me!' She her mind screamed. Looking back down between them at his jutting, twitching member, Craig watched her hands drop down and find his aching cock again. Holding it, one hand wrapped around its thick shaft, she slowly ran a fingertip around its swollen head, spreading the pre-cum that was seeping out of it all around it, in absolute awe.

Finally, he forced his tapered cock-head down between the soft, pink lips surrounding the opening of her womanhood. Seeing that the plum-colored head of his cock was fitted down between her fleshy pussy-lips, he eased his hips forward pushing the head of his cock down into the juice-slickened opening. Easing his prick in deeper, he felt its warm moistness clutch at his cock as the swollen head spread open the channel and slid down into the velvet-lined sheath.

Then, he felt her hands on his ass, fingernails digging down into the clenched muscles, pushing him down inside her as the clinging flesh of her cunt wrapped itself around his plunging invader. She watched through tightly clinched teeth as the fat cockhead spread her pussy lips aside. Her hands went to his skinny chest, trying to control the tempo of his invading cock into her tight pussy. "OhGawd! Go slow... You're too big!"

"Hahaha, you did the same thing that first night I fucked you. 'Oh, God!' Did you really think it was Peter?" Craig said mocking the whimpering red head.

"N-Not sure..." Mary Jane whimpered looking into the boy's laughing eyes.

Craig slowly began inching his cock into the supermodel, watching her face contort with each agonizing inch. Mary Jane spread her stocking covered legs further apart, one leg hung over the back of the couch while the other rested on the floor. Her toes curled and she bit her bottom lip as the kid continued cramming that fat cock into her tight pussy.

"Oh, Craig!" Mary Jane whimpered when he pulled his cock nearly all the way out of her. "Please..."

He chuckled before starting to press forward, pull back, and press forward again. Mary Jane's head flew backwards against the couch, her back arched upward while her firm ass lay planted against the cushions of the couch. Craig's hands moved to her shoulders and ground himself hard into her more and more of his fat cock slowly disappearing inside her tight belly.

Mary Jane squealed as the kid flexed his cock and drove in another two inches. She was not drugged this time; there was no foreign substance in her body to numb the belly stuffing experience. She was squirming all over the couch trying to escape the fat cock, praying she wouldn't.

Craig stopped his onward plunge, enjoying her face as it twisted in lust, watching her chest move up and down amidst her heavy breathing. Fuck, this bitch's body was perfect. Even better than watching her beautiful face contort, and the sight of her wonderful body, along with exquisite feel of her tight pussy were her words, not a lot of them, just one. His name, over and over, 'Craig, Craig, Craig'. She knew who was fucking her and it was music to his ears.

***

Peter Parker tossed and turned, he had awoken from the nightmare earlier only to have it resume when he fell back asleep. 'Craig, Craig, Craig, Craig!' Stop saying that damned name. The bastard nephew of Katzenburg was fucking the Black Cat; she called his name over and over. It was so real, the name ringing in his head. Spider-man never had erotic dreams mixed in with his enemies attack.

"Pay attention, Parker! How did a snot nosed kid like you ever defeat me?" Dr. Octopus said, as his tentacles pummeled Spider-man's unmasked face. 'Parker? They know who I am. I need to get my mask back. Where is Mary Jane?'

As Peter Parker tossed and turned in the bedroom tearing the sheets amidst an imaginary battle, his beautiful wife's battle was anything but imaginary.

"Does all that cock feel good to you?" Craig teased, using slow short strokes to make her squirm and writhe below him.

"Uh-huh, yes, yes," Mary Jane whimpered.

"Want more?" Craig asked grinning.

"Oh, God! Craig, Stop it." Mary Jane cried; it was bad enough she was fucking the kid in her own cabin with her husband right down the hall. Did he have to talk to her?

"I'm going to dump a gallon of cum into you when I'm done." Craig sneered.

"I know." Mary Jane said moaning under the long slow fuck.

"Ready for the main event, Red?" Craig said grinding his skinny ass downward until only four inches remained.

"OhGod! Oh, Craig! Oh, baby... Yes!" Mary Jane said running her painted fingernails over his skinny chest and belly.

Craig's hands gripped Mary Jane's shoulders tightly; his pelvis began long strokes in and out in and out in and out. Watching her head flay back and forth until he slammed his cock into her in one belly stuffing plunge. His bony pelvis hurt as his loins mashed against hers. Finally, after what seemed like hours, he bottomed out in the fiery chasm as he felt her tight, hot pussy grasp at his cock. 'Fuck, yeah!', he dizzily thought. At last, he was willingly inside the beautiful pussy he had worshiped since the first time he had seen it.

"OHGAWWWD!" Mary Jane screamed! Stuffed, stuffed with so much cock she thought it would come out of her throat. Her pretty face was contorted; her mouth came down hard upon the skinny kids shoulder as his fat cock lay embedded inside her tight pussy. The throbbing was un-like anything she ever felt. Long legs kicked skyward. Her arms wrapped around the skinny kids back and waist. God, she loved this feeling, she was crying into his shoulder, cumming; she was cumming so hard. He held back for so long bringing her to the brink and pulling out.

She wanted what he never gave that bitch Felicia, he never kissed her. She was sure by now that it was Craig that fucked that whore while she watched. He never ground his cock into Felicia like he was doing to her; he didn't hold her while she sobbed into his shoulder.

She wanted one of the kid's sloppy kisses she wanted his spit and saliva filling her mouth. She wanted that acne covered face smeared against hers while she lovingly sucked on his tongue. His fat cock was stuffed to the hilt, their loins smeared together as she wrapped every available appendage around his skinny body. She wanted him closer than any girl he had ever been with.

"So fucking tight!" Craig groaned in her ear trying hard not cum. "Christ, hasn't anyone ever fucked you?"

She was sucking on his shoulder; he could feel her sobbing beneath him holding him firmly. "Not like this." Mary Jane whimpered. "Never like this!"

"Ulllmmmmmphh! Mmmmmmmmmmm." She cooed when the kid kissed her, almost reading her mind; he kissed her and began grinding his loins against hers.

"Feels so good..." She groaned out, straining up against him, digging her sharp nails into his butt as she ground her almost hairless groin against him.

As he stared down at her big, green eyes, he watched her raise her pouty lips to his lips. Covering his mouth with hers, she gave him a long, open-mouthed kiss. Her hot, little tongue darted into his mouth and twisted around his tongue. Then as they clung together kissing, she began to clutch at his ass, softly pushing and pulling on him with her hands as she urged him to fuck her.

"Fuck me!" She muttered as their lips broke. "Ram that huge thing inside me and fuck me hard!"

Easing his throbbing dick back down the juice-filled channel of her cunt, he slowly began to work it in and out of the sopping slit; she pulled his mouth down to hers again. Frantically kissing as they fucked, their tongues twisted and writhed, touching, teasing, tasting the other as their bodies meshed together and became one. Craig could feel her velvet-soft thighs rubbing against his hips as he worked them back and forth between her long legs.

Within moments, Craig began to sweat as their sweat-slickened bellies rasped against each other while they slowly fucked. The boy could feel her big, soft breasts undulating under him, sloshing up and down making her hard nipples rake up and down on his chest. Sliding his hands up under her, he curled them around her shoulders and jerked her back down onto thrusting cock every time he plunged it down into her hot, hungry cunt.

As his ass jerked back and forth between her long legs, her hands lifted off his ass and wrapped themselves around his waist. Her legs were bent at the knees forming a big letter M as she dug her heels into the cushions and thrust herself up at him on every down stroke. She was taking his big cock down into her clinging womanhood all the way to the hilt on every lunging stroke.

Soft, moaning "unhs" gurgled into his mouth as she panted and grunted. The kid could feel her whole body tensing, gathering itself for another mad dash to the finish. At last, their lips broke as she gasped for breath. Their sweaty bodies were lewdly slapping together, sliding against one another as his cock wetly slurped in and out her hot, juicy pussy. Sensing the closeness of her finish, Craig began to drive his cock in and out of her pussy harder and faster. As he did, the coarse noises of their fucking grew louder, filling the room with the vulgar sounds of fucking.

She responded to his surge by meeting him with a fevered retaliation of her own. Her hands were all over him, clutching at him, coaxing, urging, spurring him on as the muscles in her body slowly tightened into bowstrings. He could feel her sweaty thighs squeezing against his slippery hips as he pounded his enormous cock in and out of the tight, clutching hole between her splayed legs.

Suddenly, her back arched and MJ let out a loud, gasping groan as she thrust herself up at him as hard as she could. "Fucckkkkkkkk!" She gasped out, kicking her long legs up into the air and locking her ankles around his ass as her arms flew out, her hands clutching at the cushions.

Groaning, she strained up against him, pushing him down, forcing his hard, throbbing cock down into her spasming cunt as deep as it would go. Eyes clenched shut, head thrown back, she shook her head from side to side, flinging her sweat-drenched hair every which way. With her back arched like a bow, she thrust her big tits into his chest, crushing them against him. The boy could even feel the hard knots of her swollen nipples digging into his chest as she held him shoved down against her quivering, stiffened body while she groaned out her gratification.