Chronicles of Spider-Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fighting to hold back the tidal wave of boiling semen inside his balls, Craig stared down into her twisted face. Her beautiful, red lips were open, letting the soft groans escape out between them. As she did, her face was grimaced into an unrecognizable mask of agony and ecstasy while the throes of her orgasm washed over her.

She was drowning in the waves of incandescent pleasure washing over her, their clutching undertow pulling her down under them. Shaking and straining up against him, she dropped her heels back down onto the couch and thrust herself up at him even harder, forcing him deeper and deeper into the mire of her imploding cunt.

He was hers now; Felicia Hardy could kiss her ass.

***

Felicia Hardy was calling Craig's name out in a fevered lust. Why wasn't she helping Spider-man? She loved him, sure she wasn't too fond of Peter Parker, but she loved Spider-man why was she with the kid.

"The Mask, Parker! You need your mask!" The Green Goblin mocked. The battle was no longer on the rooftop; they were inside the main hall of the Daily Bugle's event. Craig was fucking Felicia on a couch in the far corner. Mary Jane and Nick Katzenburg were sharing drinks, standing close, too close, exchanging small kisses of affection.

Flash Thompson seemed oblivious to the betrayal by his girl friend. The Green Goblin was back to his Norman Osborn persona, talking to J.J. Jameson. Why? Parker's eyes moved rapidly inside his head, becoming vaguely aware this was a dream. He could wake up, he began to concentrate to change the dream, gain the upper hand.

***

The kissing had ceased for the moment, Craig was pounding Mrs. Parker's tight ass into the soft cushions of the couch. Sweat dripped off his forehead and uncontrollable drool escaped his mouth as he banged the supermodel, watching her eyes disappear in the back of her skull. Her squealing was now limited to breathless grunts as he pulled out and slammed forward over and over.

"OhGod, baby! OhGod! OhGod, fuckme!" Mary Jane whimpered.

Craig once again slammed his cock to the hilt. His heavy balls tightened, mashed against her crevice of her ass. Their loins smeared together. Mary Jane looked up at him adoringly as his fat cock stuffed her belly. His cock was pulsating inside her, the angry veins adoring his cock punishing the sensitive walls of her pussy.

Suddenly his eyes grew narrow, his young heart pounding against his chest; damn, this was the best fuck ever. Way better than that first night. They both knew it was coming, his heavy balls tightened, the head of his cock buried deeper than anything she ever felt. Craig fell forward, his skinny chest smearing Mary Jane's tits back against her chest. He fell forward into her waiting mouth. She kissed him hard, holding him even tighter as his cock erupted inside her jerking body.

It was too much for Craig as her cunt clutched and pulled at his embedded cock. He felt his throbbing cock kick as an electrifying spasm of pleasure tore through it. As it did, the giant spurted out a massive gush of hot, creamy cum into the clutching depths of her cunt.

Biting his lip to keep from screaming out his triumph, he heard her whimper. It felt like flames were spewing out from the tortured head of his cock as it poured out the molten lava of his manhood into her. 'This is what I'm talking about!' He giddily told himself; fucking! Nothing else really mattered, because in the end, it all boiled down to one thing. Fucking!

Craig was enveloped in a cloud of euphoric pleasure as he emptied his cock down into the hot, sucking hole between the supermodel's legs. Clutching and sucking on his spewing dick, she milked it, coercing out more and more of the creamy treasure that was welling up from his dangling balls. Mary Jane shuddered and jerked beneath the boy, cumming with him, one orgasm flowing upon the other as the jerking, throbbing cock continued to pump cum into her tight belly. She sobbed into his shoulder and kissed the side of his face happy that he wasn't wearing a mask.

The boy could feel her cunt sucking him dry, claiming every drop of cum from his big balls; his large cock was being squeezed inside the tight clutches of her cum-drenched pussy. She was still murmuring softly as her body began to relax and slowly sink back down onto the couch. Leaning down, he brushed his lips over hers, and then ran the tip of his tongue over their soft fullness.

***

'The Mask!' Why was Craig wearing his mask. Felicia loved the mask, she loved Craig. He had one of the Goblin's pumpkin bombs; she was kissing the side of his face when he threw it. Spider-Man had nowhere to go, he couldn't move. Dr. Octopus was gone, but he was frozen. If Katzenburg was kissing Felicia, then who was it on the couch? Mary Jane pulled the mask off Craig and kissed him adoringly as the pumpkin bomb exploded into Spider-Man's face.

"NOOOOO!" Parker screamed; lunging upright he staggered out of bed knocking the night stand over and stumbling against the closet door.

"Shit!" Craig said hearing the scream, the crash and the heavy stumbling footsteps coming down the hall.

His cock was still embedded inside the tight body of Mrs. Mary Jane Parker when they heard the scream; it was still twitching and their mouths were locked in a passionate embrace. Peter went straight to the kitchen. He stumbled against the table before finding the kitchen sink and pouring himself a glass of water.

"Unnnggg!" Mary Jane covered her mouth and whimpered, as Craig's cock twitched, and more cum filled her already stuffed belly.

"Shhhh," he said through a grin. "He'll hear us."

Mary Jane knew she couldn't move, even if she wanted too. She kissed Craig softly on the lips as her husband poured a second glass of water from the kitchen. Still half asleep, he stepped over Mary Jane's teddy and nonchalantly kicked her panties out of the way as he walked past the couch, oblivious of the teenager's naked ass and the long legs wrapped around his skinny waist.

Little did he know, that his long time rival's teenage nephew was, at that moment, sampling the hot pussy that was his alone, only a few feet from where he stood. If he would've just tilted his head sideways then, he would have seen his wife's beautiful face, contorted in ecstasy as some kid rammed her full of his mammoth, hard dick, ruining her tiny little cunt.

If he would have been disturbed from his dream-like state, he would have seen her pussy stretched beyond limits, once more, as it tried to accommodate the teenager's huge organ that was mercilessly being forced deep inside; it filled her completely and almost seemed like it would break her in half. The boy was mauling at her tits and bringing her to another violent orgasm as he shot all of his cum, unloading all of his balls, deep into her, right in front of his face.

Yet, Peter wasn't able to realize any of that, as he passed right next to them and headed to the bathroom. The door was left slightly ajar as the two lovers slowly separated their sweaty bodies.

"We have to get out of here," Craig whispered.

"We?" Mary Jane whispered back, her knees unsteady as she tried to rise from the couch. "I am not going anywhere."

"Hurry up," Craig said grabbing his clothes and heading for the door. "I gotta get you out of here."

Mary Jane moved quickly down the hallway passing the bathroom where Peter was throwing up. She grabbed the black dress she wore earlier that evening and threw it on as she moved down the hallway. She quickly entered the kitchen and bent over to grab her discarded teddy and panties. The teenager had a big grin on his face as he stared at her perfectly shaped ass, while she retrieved her underwear.

Reaching for her purse she followed the kid outside the door. The grounds were completely empty; evidently, since it was four am in the morning. 'God, what am I doing?' MJ could clearly feel copious amounts of the sticky white liquid dripping off her inner thighs. The kid's thick cum was oozing from her swollen cunt large globs at a time, running down her legs as she tried, in vain, to wipe it with her hands.

"This is so crazy!" The supermodel said as she slid her laced panties up her legs. "That was so stupid! My husband was right there; he could have seen us!"

"Relax, everything is fine," Craig comforted her. She was now facing him and her big tits were swinging in his face as she adjusted her dress, pulling her skirt down, lost in her own thoughts.

"Everything is not fine!" MJ disagreed as she repositioned her breasts in her top. "I can't believe I let you fuck me!"

"And you will again!" He grabbed her hand. "As soon as I find us a bed..." The two scurried out of the cabin; fucking Craig was bad enough but now he wanted to actually sleep with her. To make things worse, she too needed to get him into a bed.

Craig led Mary Jane to a vacant cabin and immediately picked the lock, dragging the redhead inside; the dress she hastily put on while leaving her cabin was crumpled upon the floor in the hallway as the couple embraced their way to the bedroom. They lay on their sides, softly kissing one another; they did not get the chance after Craig fucked her silly on the couch, and were now making up for it.

"Peter that good?" Craig asked; the smile that adorned his face most of the night still etched upon his face.

"Shut up!" Mary Jane said snuggling closer.

"Peter got a cock like mine?" Craig sneered.

"No." Mary Jane said looking into his eyes. "You are a fucking freak of nature! I am not even sure whether it's possible to be a cock like yours..."

"Is that why you are here?" Craig stated the obvious, realizing he was an appendage and nothing more. "You only love me for my prick, slut!"

"I thought I told you to shut up!" She said rolling on top of him while pinning his wrists to the bed. "Who said I loved you?"

"You almost said it when I was fucking your whining ass."

"Yea, almost," she said leaning forward, her pretty face inches from his. "It's kind of hard to think straight when you are being split open by such a huge thing."

He grunted and moved his face sideways; he was beginning to act his age. He knew he had a big cock; he loved the way Felicia and Mary Jane squealed and cried when he fucked them, but that was it. It's all he really had going for him. Like a rich man and his money.

"Look at me, baby," Mary Jane said, pausing, as she turned his face toward hers. "I have let you take me, broken into another cabin with you and left my husband vomiting over the toilet. I admit I had never seen such a massive fucking cock like yours before, but do you think I've done all that for a big dick?" She softly kissed his lips.

"I like it when you're shy around me, it's cute; I like your overbearing attitude. I love the way you kiss me. I have feelings for you, kiddo, now shut up and kiss me." She said, pressing her bare breasts against his chest and massaging his lips against her own.

MJ began to feel his cock rise between her belly and his as she squirmed against him; she couldn't help kissing his neck and nibbling on his ears. Her hands roamed along his face, the acne didn't bother her. The name calling didn't bother her. No one looked at her like he did. No one kissed her like he did. And she was sure he wasn't going to go web slinging when she needed him most. Craig pushed her upward by the shoulders, departing their lips. God, he loved kissing her, but he wanted more. Maybe it was the Katzenburg blood line, they all wanted more.

"I want you to stop fucking Parker." He said his hands roaming over her slim hips as she slowly rose upward allowing his cock freedom between their bellies.

"Oh, Craig..." She said, as the fat cock head began to smear her pussy lips apart for the second time that night. "You can't ask me that..."

"I'm serious! I want you to stop fucking your husband." Craig said, holding her so she could not impale herself on his fat cock. "And I don't want you to say it when I'm banging the shit out of you."

Mrs. Parker lifted herself off the jealous kid and went into the bathroom taking her purse with her. Craig stared at the ceiling. 'Shit,' he thought; he should have let well enough alone. He was banging the hottest chick in the city, a fucking world-famous supermodel. And he had to ask for more.

Mary Jane was a mess, her hair mangled and her lipstick smeared. She reapplied a light touch of makeup and peeled the thigh high stockings down her long legs. She slowly brushed her hair. She could not believe he asked her that. She could believe she left Peter while he was throwing up. She could believe however that she was going to let the kid fuck her again. Something had been missing since that first night. She now knew what it was.

Mary Jane walked back into the bedroom, she resumed her position on top of the resting boy. "Shhh, don't say anything for a minute..." She said and began kissing him, she kissed his neck, his skinny chest, she moved down to his belly, and then slowly back upward, she held his face and kissed his stationary lips, staring at him.

"I know that was you who fucked Felicia Hardy," Mary Jane said, her hands resting on his chest. "I watched you, the mask can't hide this skinny body; I know it to well."

"So what?" Craig said not really caring that she knew his secret; actually, she was the one that said MJ would beg him to fuck her if he followed the plan. "She was a good fuck too."

"You can't fuck Felicia anymore." Mary Jane said.

"Why the hell not?" Craig said, uncomfortable with the fact she was telling him what to do. "The bitch has a fine pussy..."

"You know why!" Mary Jane told him.

"No, tell me." Craig said, somewhat confused.

"If I can't fuck my own husband, you can't fuck Felicia."

"You're gonna stop fucking Parker?" Craig said surprised.

"Maybe... We'll see about that... If you play nice, you are gettingmmmmmpphhhhh!" Craig's face lurched upward, his mouth upon hers in that sloppy kiss that made her knees week in the kitchen a mere two hours ago. They kissed like newlyweds on their honeymoon; the kid's fat cock assumed its position at the tight entrance of her pussy and, slowly, the beautiful model began inching her way down.

"God, you're cute." Mary Jane said, breaking the kiss. Yet, he wasn't all that cute; he had to use trickery to get laid, his acne problem was getting worse, he had no muscle tone whatsoever, and his haircut was the worse she had ever seen (at least he had hair, unlike his uncle). But right now, with nearly half of his cock stretching her tight pussy, and his mischievous eyes staring into hers he was the cutest thing she had ever seen.

She moaned into his mouth as once again the kid's fat cock began stuffing her tight pussy. She would not relinquish their kiss until his acne ridden face was covered with her smearing lipstick and their groins were locked together. She rolled over on too her back pulling the skinny kid with her. The Missionary position wasn't exactly her favorite; she liked to be on top; not with Craig, though. MJ loved the way he ravished her loins and mouth. She loved how he made her feel in the kitchen and on the sofa. She loved sobbing into his skinny shoulder, much like his uncle made her do. She loved the way she felt that morning after he drugged and fucked her brains out. And God help her; she was beginning to love him.

***

"This is very interesting... I wonder what Mr. Parker would think of that?" A figure laughed, while lurking in the shadows and spying on the unaware lovers. "The situation has taken an unexpected turn..."

Felicia Hardy was hired to form a wedge between Parker and his beautiful wife; the sexy cat-burglar was supposed to seduce Peter Parker, which in turn would enrage his wife. His employer would be there to console the troubled and emotionally unstable wife, making her his own.

'Boss won't like to know his plan got detoured, not one bit,' Dillon smiled to himself. Never during the discussion of his arrangement did it involve some former drug addict, some acne-faced kid banging the crap out of the object of his employer's desire.

Dillon left his vantage point by the window; it seemed Ms. Hardy, the conniving Black Cat, had her own agenda. It was clear she was a double-crosser, and he wondered about her ulterior motives; maybe she wanted Parker, but why? What made him the object of her fascination and the source of his boss' vengeance? He was nothing but an ordinary, free-lance photographer, after all; there was a piece of the puzzle missing. The young burglar was smart and brave, yet she lacked sense; her defiance would probably be paid tenfold: the man in charge wasn't someone you would mess with. Dillon was not privy to the secret, though; if he wanted to retain his job, and life, he had to do something about it.

Regardless of the fact he just caught the Super-model being fucked silly by the skinny, hung kid, he was certain there was something between Mrs. Parker and Nick Katzenburg as well. Parker wasn't the only one with a secret Dillon didn't know about: his employer had one as well, and Dillon was going to find out what that was.

Dillon had to check in with his boss in a couple of hours, and decided he would omit the latest events. He would keep the information until he was into the loop, until he knew what his boss knew, and that meant finding out Peter Parker's secret.

'As soon as I have enough leverage, I will make a move of my own; both secrets will be worth a lot,' Dillon schemed. 'Until then, Mr. Norman Osborne will only know what I want him to know...'

Continues...