Chrysander's Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside, Chrysander laid Alec gently on the bed before quickly disrobing. Alec stared in awe as the most sinfully mouth-watering body was revealed to his hungry gaze. Bulging biceps covered in light blue hair, a modest spattering of royal blue hair littered his powerfully built chest; trail narrowing as it tapered down well-defined abs to decorate full twin globes. His purple-hued erection jutted from the nest of curls, swaying gently as pre-cum leaked copiously from the angry tip.

Climbing onto the bed, he lay on his side and pulled Alec to him, kissing him gently, once, twice, before deepening the kiss. Chrysander leisurely explored the heated depths of his mouth, loving the way Alec submitted to his every desire. The total trust the young male gave him humbled the nymph and his heart constricted with the unfamiliar emotion.

Alec moaned softly when Chrysander rolled gently on top of him, spreading his thighs and settling between them. The bristling hair rubbed against his smooth body and Alec quivered in renewed desire. The contrast between Chrysander's furry body and his smooth one aroused him to a fever pitch and his hips arched, intensifying his pleasure.

Alec ran his fingers through the dense chest hair and this time Chrysander shuddered in reaction. Fascinated by the royal blue color, Alec leaned forward and sucked a swollen nub into his mouth, tongue circling the taut nipple.

Chrysander hissed in a breath and shifted, causing his rigid length to rub against Alec's and drawing cries of delight from both men. Drawing up, Chrysander licked the seam of rose petal soft lips. Alec gasped in pleasure, his cock fully erect in acute interest. Taking advantage of the slight opening, Chrysander's tongue swept inside in hungry demand.

Alec broke from the kiss and purred in delight as he arched upwards, seeking deeper contact. Chrysander complied, hips undulating as his tongue plundered deeply into his mate's orifice. Slender arms and legs wrapped tightly around the sensuous nymph, needing to anchor himself within the furious storm churning within him.

"Please. I need you," Alec whispered.

Chrysander groaned and sucked hard on his neck, marking him. "What do you need baby?" He asked, voice guttural.

"You. Inside. Me." A roll of hips punctuated each word.

Chrysander growled and kissed his way downward, stopping to flick his tongue against sensitive nipples. Trailing his way to the tempting bellybutton, Chrysander lightly dipped inside. Alec hissed sharply, back arching in delight. Murmuring words of appreciation, Alec's hands traced smooth muscular back and squeezed bulging biceps.

Chrysander purred encouragement. Dipping his head, Chrysander swirled his tongue around the plum-hued tip before engulfing the slender shaft to the root. Alec screamed, head thrashing as indescribable pleasure overwhelmed him. Blood thundered in his ears and his whole being cried for more!

Chrysander's wicked chuckle vibrated against his throbbing cock and Alec's balls tightened. Alec shoved deeper into the dark cavern, craving release. Chrysander sensuously pulled back up, releasing the weeping length with an audible pop.

Grasping the turgid erection in a firm grasp, Chrysander dipped his head and licked each full sac; wetting them before sucking first one orb and then the other, tongue flickering. Alec's consciousness dissolved in a sea of pleasure and he could do nothing but ride the tide.

Gently caressing Alec's thighs, he spread them further and grasped plump buttocks. Deeply kneading the twin globes, Chrysander slowly parted tempting flesh to see the tightly furled opening. Pretty and pink. Chrysander's mouth watered as he gazed at the twitching entrance. The scent of arousal hung heavily in the air and the desire to taste what was his became a driving need and Chrysander submitted, licking the darkened crevice.

"Oh!" Alec cried in surprised pleasure when Chrysander's tongue did another slow lick before lightly circling the rosy rosette. Dipping his tongue past the tight ring of muscle, Chrysander moaned in appreciation at the earthy taste.

Alec's legs splayed further apart as his body tensed and went boneless. "More," he pleaded hoarsely.

"Give you everything," Chrysander promised darkly.

Moving back up, Chrysander wetted his index finger and slowly pushed it inside. Alec sucked in a breath and stilled from the discomfort. Blindly reaching over to the nightstand, Alec fumbled frantically before grasping the bottle of lube. Chrysander grabbed the bottle Alec offered and opened it. Rubbing the liquid to warm it up he oiled his fingers.

Shifting slightly Chrysander engulfed the tip of Alec's waning erection into his mouth. Gasping, Alec shoved into the tight warmth, eyes rolling into the back of his head as desire consumed him. Chrysander slid a second finger inside and held still.

Chrysander grasped the base Alec's cock and slowly licked up the sides, wetting it before once again devouring the tasty appendage with great relish. Speech deserted Alec and he grabbed fistfuls of blue hair, tugging in frustration.

"Ready... now!" he gasped, panting shallowly.

Chrysander hummed around the pulsing organ and Alec fell back, his strength deserting him on the tidal wave of pleasure. Chrysander added a third finger, crooking his fingers to rub the soft knot of tissue. The redhead yowled in pleasure, back bowed so sharply only his head and toes remained on the bed. Lavender eyes glowed in triumph; lust beat a loud staccato in his mind.

Now, now his mate was ready.

Rising up, Chrysander captured Alec's lips in a scorching kiss as he prepared himself and aligned his inflamed cock against the tiny opening. Pressing forward, Chrysander inserted the tip and remained still. Alec whimpered in pain and stilled, forcing himself to relax. He needed this. Needed to be claimed by the warrior who'd stolen his heart. Wrapping his legs around the narrow waist, Alec pulled and that marvelous cock sank deeper inside.

Twin groans floated the air and Chrysander pressed further inside, already addicted to the tight warmth surrounding his cock so perfectly. "That's it baby. You've got all of me."

Alec whimpered, not interested in conversation. "Move! Please!" he demanded.

Chrysander chuckled, the sound dark and sexual. The sound cut off and was replaced with a growl when Alec clenched his muscles, gently massaging the rigid length pulsating inside him. Slowly pulling out until the tip remained, Chrysander stroked back inside with a roll of his hips, circling before setting up a pace of long deep strokes.

Alec's mind splintered and disintegrated as wave after wave of pleasure overloaded his senses. His body tingled with every touch, every breath and every scent. Sweat coated the gyrating bodies and the sound of flesh slapping flesh sounded loud in the room as Chrysander's strokes faltered and began a pounding rhythm. Lavender eyes gazed blindly at his mate, as his release loomed closer. Wrapping his hand around the profusely leaking erection, Chrysander began a firm stroke from base to tip, thumb circling the opening.

"Cum now love," he commanded, voice rough and strained. Alec cried out and let go. Cum spraying his chest, stomach and Chrysander's slowly pumping hand.

The deep, rhythmic contractions in Alec's ass pushed Chrysander over the edge. His shout was hoarse as he emptied his seed into the tight, clutching depths. His heart hammered in his chest and he wheezed for breath as his strength deserted him, collapsing onto the slender figure beneath him. Turning his head, Chrysander dropped a soft kiss into the crook of the damp, salty neck.

Alec shivered and bared his neck further, energy drained and not able to do more than that as he panted for breath.

"Damn," Chrysander muttered, satisfaction and joy evident.

"Yeah. Damn," Alec echoed. The breathless words conveyed awe and a soul-deep contentment.

The next several moments passed in a comfortable silence as the couple struggled to get their breath back. Sitting up, Chrysander leaned forward and gently kissed Alec. Standing up, he grabbed Alec's hand and hauled him out of bed. "Shower," he explained when Alec shot him a disgruntled look.

"Sleep first," Alec protested. Chrysander ignored the grumbling witch and dragged him to the shower.

Pushing his reluctant bundle into the steaming water, Chrysander grabbed the soap and proceeded to clean him with quick, perfunctory sweeps. Water beat over sensitive skin; Alec's sated organ twitched in curiosity as Chrysander scrubbed his back and carefully cleaned his tender opening.

Turning around, Alec grabbed the soap to return the favor. He tried to be as clinical as Chrysander but knew he failed when he got to the swiftly rising appendage that'd brought him such unimaginable pleasure. Gingerly sitting on the side of the tub, Alec reached out and tentatively stroked the burgeoning mass.

The silky length was long and thick and Alec marveled that he'd been able to take the intimidating girth. Patience and encouragement shimmered in lavender eyes when Alec glanced up for approval. Tugging the now rock hard cock, Alec's tongue peeked out and he hesitantly lapped at the pearly drop of fluid.

Instantly addicted to the taste, Alec opened up and sucked in the blunt tip, hands stroking the remaining length. Eyes closing in appreciation, Alec proceeded to take more of the enormous length into his mouth, water adding needed lubrication. Breathing deeply through his nose, Alec relaxed his throat muscles and swallowed.

Chrysander's knees jerked and almost buckled at the mind-blowing blowjob the talented witch was giving him. Fuck! His baby had some serious skills, Chrysander thought as Alec began playing with his balls and making little humming noises. Sinking his fingers deeply into the soft, wet strands of red hair, Chrysander fought to hold still and allow Alec to set his own pace.

Alec's eyes flickered with gratitude as he drew up and flicked his tongue along the stiff length. "I want you to come in my mouth," he requested and then plunged back down the unforgiving erection. Chrysander shouted and came, huge gushing spurts that left him drained and quivering uncontrollably.

Breathing became an unnecessary commodity as he gazed down at the incredible gift bestowed upon him. The little witch was everything he could've ever dreamed of—strong, courageous, funny, and loyal. Not to mention passionate and gave great head. Chrysander smiled as the little minx's face flushed. Pride and smugness shined bright in amber orbs and Chrysander could do nothing as satisfaction rushed like a drug through his system.

This time it was Alec who dragged Chrysander out of the shower and dried the two of them off. Pulling him toward the bed, Alec tucked him in and then climbed in. Wrapping an arm around his chest and a leg around his waist, a soft sigh of contentment exhaled from the lithe figure as he buried his nose in the crick of Chrysander's neck.

Lassitude swelling over the contented couple, they fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

****

Chrysander came awake with a start as a heart-breaking shriek rent the early morning air. Jumping from the bed and grabbing his sword, Chrysander followed the mournful sound until he came to stand in the backyard of Alec's home in the early morning sunlight. His eyes widened in disbelief as he looked around. Flowers that should have been blooming cheerfully in the spring weather were shriveled and brown. All around, brown grass carpeted the ground where before it was green. The forest surrounding the quaint little cabin was dying.

Searching further, Chrysander's heart constricted as he found his mate crying beside a split willow tree, its leaves black and crumpled. The anguish etched on the youthful visage made the older nymph see red. He wanted to hurt, maim, and kill the bastard responsible for putting that look on his love's face.

Rushing forward, Chrysander knelt before Alec and held out a hand. For the first time since they'd met, Alec looked fragile as he grasped the outstretched limb and Chrysander didn't like it. He hated seeing those spirited amber orbs dulled by pain and he vowed to do whatever it took to get his little smartass back.

Alec looked up into Chrysander's compassionate gaze and felt his composure crack further. Digging his fingers into the dirt, the tears fell faster as he whispered, "The earth is dying. Evil has tainted the land and the earth is crying for help. Everything is dying Chrys, we have to do something!"

Alec was becoming hysterical and it felt as if his soul was slowly being ripped apart. One moment he'd been happy and enjoying lying in his lover's arms, the next, his psyche had been ripped to shreds by Earth's all-consuming anguish and the stain of death. This could only mean Kestro was getting stronger and they had to stop him.

Chrysander enfolded him in his strong embrace and Alec sank against him, allowing himself the comfort his mate offered for a few precious moments. Then he moved away and sat back, laying a comforting hand on Chrys's lap.

Chrysander settled back and watched as Alec closed his eyes in concentration and once again buried his hands in the earth. His eyes widened in wonder as a patch of deadened grass began to turn green. The little patch of grass slowly grew until Alec had restored his entire backyard. He was sweating profusely and his hands trembled as the last patch healed.

Alec opened amber orbs dulled by fatigue and gave him a wan smile. He wobbled to his feet with Chrysander's help and staggered over to the flowerbed. Before he could sink to the ground he was picked up and bodily forced into the house, his angry protests littering the air and ignored by his companion.

Depositing his angry burden onto the kitchen counter, Chrysander looked around the kitchen for food. Glancing at the murderous expression Alec wore, Chrysander sighed and began rummaging through cabinets.

"The things you can do are... amazing. You are amazing. But right now you are in no condition to heal anything else! You need food and rest to regain your strength and then you can finish what you started."

Chrysander's tone was full of censure and Alec dropped his head in shame. He knew he'd seriously depleted his reserves but it was difficult to ignore the overwhelming compulsion to heal. Being an earth witch made him very sensitive to things of Earth so it was virtually impossible to ignore the pain Earth was feeling and broadcasting so strongly.

"You're right. I do need food and rest, but I will not be able to get it, not without answering the call to heal," Alec tried to explain.

Chrysander paused in his quest and studied Alec for a moment. "I can help you sleep, if you would allow it," he offered quietly.

Alec regarded him just as solemnly, knowing there was something profound in that statement but not knowing how to ask. Nodding, he accepted. "I know I won't be of any help if I don't take care of myself. Do it." Chrysander nodded.

Deciding on grilled cheese sandwiches, Chrysander quickly fed him and ushered his weary charge back to bed. Undressing and climbing into bed, Chrysander turned so they were lying on their sides, facing each other. Laying his forehead against Alec's, Chrysander entwined their hands together and took a deep breath.

Opening his mind, Chrysander allowed his consciousness to seek out the earthy scent that he knew as his mate. Gasping in pleasure, Alec opened his own mind and reached out to touch the soothing blue light. The light swirled and enveloped him in its cocooning warmth and Alec surrendered, loving the connection of being one with Chrysander. As slumber overtook him, the last thing he felt was Chrysander pressing a soft kiss into his hair.

****

"Wake!" A commanding voice thundered.

Alec jerked awake, heart pounding, fear lodged in his throat. Next to him, Chrysander too jolted into awareness, hand automatically reaching for the sword on the floor beside him.

"Did-" Alec questioned.

"Grandmother," Chrysander confirmed grimly.

Alec gasped sharply and both men jumped out of bed, quickly throwing on clothes. "He comes," he whispered.

"Let him and this time he will die," Chrysander, growled, confident.

Alec relaxed slightly as Chrysander's confidence washed over him. "Ready?"

"Before this day is over, his head will be mounted on my wall," Chrysander's voice was ten kinds of grim and Alec was suddenly grateful they weren't enemies as Chrysander led them outside.

As they stepped outside, dark, angry clouds obliterated the noon sun. Fierce winds shrieked its fury as trees groaned under the onslaught. Loud, booming thunder sounded throughout the area and jagged lightning bolts slammed punishing into the ground.

Chrysander placed a reassuring hand on Alec's shoulder as the two stood their ground, refusing to be intimidated by the showy display. Light, musical laughter drifted on the wind, striking fear into the hearts of forest creatures as they scrambled into their hiding places.

Hair-raising chills slithered down Alec's spine and he struggled to control his fear. That laughter... had been pure evil and rocked him to his soul.

Chrysander stepped forward, sword resting comfortably in his hand. "You will show yourself to me," he commanded, in a tone of absolute authority.

"As you wish," the soft voice mocked.

Alec stared, shocked to the core when the demon showed himself. Walking out of the forest was the slut from the restaurant. But... something was off. As the man walked closer, Alec gasped. One side of his face was badly burned and he limped slightly, but what really snagged his attention was the single horn protruding from his forehead. It was solid black and curved upward. It looked lethally sharp and some unknown silver liquid dribbled from the tip. His eyes were a vivid red with no pupil and his unblinking stare unnerved Alec.

Chrysander on the other hand seemed unfazed and Alec's admiration for the warrior increased. "Kestro, good to see you again, buddy. I see you ran into my brother," Chrysander drawled, a slight smile playing about his lips.

Alec's eyes widened. Of course! How hadn't he known that was Kestro sooner? Every step the demon took, the earth died a little more. The freshly grown grass once again withered to a dark brown color and loud splintering sounds cracked through the night as trees swayed precariously, trying to maintain balance.

Kestro's eyes lit on Alec and a gleam of intelligence flashed briefly in the red gaze. "He's dead. I killed him. Slow and painfully," he boasted, taking a small imperceptible step toward the smaller man.

Chrysander cracked a laugh. "I somehow doubt that," he drawled, watching the demon closely.

Kestro took another small step forward. "He screamed like a little bitch when I shoved my dick down his throat," he growled.

"I don't think so. You aren't exactly his type," Chrysander smirked. He was confused as to why the demon hadn't attacked. He was up to something, but Chrysander couldn't figure out what it was and he also didn't want to give the demon too much time to mount an attack, so he went on the offensive.

Grasping his sword tightly, he hurled the weapon with unerring accuracy at the demon and called upon his trident.

Before the sword could strike, Kestro stopped the weapon's momentum with a gust of wind and hurled it back toward Chrysander. His laughter rang throughout the forest like acid rain. As the sword struck his lover, Alec cried out in fear and rushed toward him.

Kestro laughed in triumph and waved his hand to send a huge swell of water toward Alec, keeping the tide solely on him. Alec lost his footing when the water washed over him and went tumbling face first. As he battled his way to his feet, the water swelled until it reached his chest. Kestro froze the water as it surrounded the struggling witch.