Chrysander's Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needing to feel Chrysander move inside him with those deep, powerful thrusts, Alec quickly straddled the scrumptious looking body, tilting his hips until he felt the moist tip at his opening. Chrysander grabbed Alec by the waist to stop him. Dragging his jeans close, Chrysander reached into his pocket and pulled out the plastic bottle.

Alec's brow rose. "Arrogant," he murmured in amusement.

"Hopeful," Chrysander corrected.

Quickly lubing his fingers, Chrysander pulled Alec to him for a deep, hot kiss. As Chrysander sucked on his mate's bottom lip, he slowly inserted his well-oiled index finger, crooking it slightly.

Clever, clever nymph, Alec thought as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Chrysander carefully added a second finger when Alec bore down, loving the added stimulation. Alec flicked his tongue across his nymph's generous lips and moaned in delight as the third finger was finally slipped into his tight passage.

Chrysander leaned up and recaptured swollen pink lips in another scorching kiss. He generously oiled his cock and tucked the tip into the opening. Arching upward, Chrysander slowly entered the spasming channel. Alec whimpered and rotated his hips in a downward spiral to take in his mammoth erection, loving the burn his delightful cock caused.

A long, drawn out groan rumbled deep within Chrysander's chest as he forced himself to hold still. The tight heat surrounding his cock rippled gently around his straining flesh was not helping, nor was the little minx as he kept contracting his inner muscles.

"Take me hard," Alec shyly whispered in Chrysander's ear.

The quietly spoken words severed the last of Chrysander's control and with a mighty roar, he plunged fully into the tight grasping depths, his hands helping to urge slender hips to a faster, more brutal pace. Alec screamed in elation, nails digging into the muscular chest beneath him and his body on fire as he reveled in the driving speed Chrysander maintained. Every movement of that amazing cock of his dragged against Alec's prostate and his body shuddered continuously as pleasure rippled through him.

The redhead collapsed in a haze of pleasure, his face buried in Chrysander's neck. He whimpered in need as every movement beneath him provided friction to his swollen cock. Chrysander snarled in animalistic need and flipped their position so that he was encased between two slender thighs. Never disrupting the deep, driving thrusts, Chrysander reached down and dragged quaking legs to lie upon his shoulders.

Alec gasped as the powerful plunges brought him closer to the edge. Chrysander leaned down and bit deeply into Alec's shoulder, drawing blood. "Come now," he growled.

Alec could do nothing to stop the runaway freight train. His muscles contracted so forcefully it was almost painful as his cock spurted over and over, cum landing on his chin, chest and belly.

Chrysander bellowed in triumph as his seed emptied deeply into his mate's hot, gripping cavern. Panting harshly, Chrysander rolled to the side as he tried to catch his breath. Alec rolled over and snuggled onto his nymph's chest, lethargy slowly sweeping over him. His eyes fluttered closed as he relaxed fully. Chrysander stiffened beneath him and Alec hummed out a question.

"What the hell did you do Alec?" he accused.

Alec stiffened at the accusatory tone and opened his eyes to find his lover's attention elsewhere. Following the direction of his gaze, Alec gasped in surprise. He'd never have believed something like this could happen if he hadn't seen the scene before him with his own two eyes. Switching his attention from the bizarre scene, Alec looked at his mate and promptly burst into peals of laughter. He looked as if he'd been abducted and forced into an episode of the 'Twilight Zone."

"This isn't funny Alec. What the hell did you do to them?" Chrysander gritted through clenched teeth as he waved a vague hand around to encompass the entire clearing.

Alec shrugged, tongue-in-cheek as he surveyed the scene once again. All around, animals were mating or just finished mating. It could have been the fact that most of the animals present weren't in their mating season yet that spooked the big, bad warrior, but more than likely it was the fact that every animal was turned toward them as they mated.

"That shit is just... creepy as hell," Chrysander shuddered.

"Aww, poor baby," Alec mocked with a smile.

"This is not funny, witch. I don't want them watching us when we're... we're," Chrysander floundered, waving helplessly.

Alec tried hard to suppress his mirth as he sat up to say...

"Don't you dare fucking say it. You say it and I'll paddle that hot little ass right here,"

Alec shuddered as his cock perked up in interest. "You're a nymph, how could you possibly be so uncomfortable with sex?" he asked, tone innocent.

Chrysander mock growled and pounced, settling deeply into the 'v' of his mate's thighs. "Humans no, a legion of animals who haven't even gone into heat yet, hell yeah. It's not natural," he argued.

Alec smiled gently, leaning up to press a soft peck against his mate's lips. "It is natural. This is a part of nature— I am a part of nature. This—" He waved his hand to indicate the still too weird scene for Chrysander. "— Is who I am," he finished softly.

Chrysander sighed, the sound long-suffering, but the sparkle in his eye belayed the mournful sound. "I guess this is something I'll have to get used to."

Alec laughed, the sound joyful and carefree. "I guess it is."

The mournful cry of a cougar drew closer and closer until the large cat appeared in the clearing, gazing intently at Chrysander. "Oh hell no!" Chrysander yelled and scrambled to his feet when the big cat sprang forward, tackling the loudly protesting warrior.

Alec fell backward as he howled with laughter. The earth was once again healthy and thriving and at least for the moment there were no dark clouds on the horizon. Life was good.

End