All Comments on 'Chubby Goth Girl'

by notbreckenridge

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

Feel free to add more if you have the inspiration

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

hot story!

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 10 years ago
I could relate

Good wordsmithing. I read faster and faster through the entire story. A good thing. :-)

litereader54litereader54about 10 years ago
Nice

Good story. It needs a little editing but its still a good read. Get yourself an editor and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
enjoyed that too

ok, i read your latest, the elf one before i read this and now i am all hot & bothered. thankyou, that was realistic which is absolutely great! get so tired & desensitised from overly porno writing sometimes (sometimes lol). oh stupid thing logged me out sopharoones :)

ImitationKrabImitationKrabalmost 10 years ago
Because I should...

Since I read it, I should review it. I kinda liked the idea of a quickie in the back room.

The protagonist is a strange mixture of uncaring jerk ("You're hot, so let's bone.") and considerate partner ("I hope she doesn't get fired because of me.") It's also funny how he assumes there will be more than a single encounter.

I can't really see them screwing out in the front area where anyone could pass by, though. Brianna answering the phone naked? Too risky. She probably had enough time to pull on her shirt, at least, and no one would see her naked from the waist down due to the counter.

Aside from the couple of typos and having to suspend disbelief somewhat, you had vivid descriptions. (Not too keen on all the talk of chub-sweat, her smell, and the acidic girl-juice, but to each his own.) And it seems like this could turn into something more than a one-off, so we'll see what happens in part two.

SmallWunderSmallWunderabout 6 years ago
👏

Speaking as a chubby both girl I say thank you! It's nice when someone acknowledges that we chubby girls are sexual beings and like to be treated as such. This for my juices flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy

I can picture this happening. I, too, like them chubby, and often find myself looking at and wishing that I could fuck many ladies, who I'm sure, don't get much action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it a lot. Thanks for it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotbreckenridge@notbreckenridge
677 Followers
Just a writer. I began reading on this site years ago, and found it to be a delightful treasure trove. I've been writing other things for years, and it was only a matter of time before I began posting stuff here. I love feed back, comments, and getting a grade through your v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES