Chuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apolo1
Apolo1
33 Followers

"Uhhnnnhh!!!" he moaned, his scream reverberating throughout the cavernous space of the barely-furnished living room. I kept it plunged in there about a good ten seconds before pulling it out. When I did, Chuck grabbed it and, without hesitation, began to suck the finger that had just been in his ass.

"Yeah..." I whispered, lost in ecstasy at his raw, unabashed sexuality.

He looked at me with a glassy-eyed stare of lust and said "Come on and eat my ass." In seconds he was at the other end of the couch on all fours, with his butt in the air. He turned his head towards me and gave his ass a slap, and I felt my cock stiffen even more at this beautiful sight before me. I knelt behind him and gave him a tease by running the tip of my erect 7-inch cock up and down his crack, and he let out another moan.

"Easy..." I whispered, sliding my finger along the crack before plunging it into the tight, warm, awaiting asshole again. Chuck tensed and nearly fell flat on the couch, but caught himself and let out a small cry.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Yeah! Fuck...yeah!" he groaned. Before long, he was bringing his entire ass back onto my finger with as equally strong a fervor as he'd grinded into me just minutes before. I decided to tease him even further by sliding my free hand between his legs to grab his balls from behind. They were big, but had stiffened quite a bit due to his arousal, and I bent down and took one in my mouth, then another. The feeling of his warm, tender nuts in my mouth was almost too much to bear, but I knew that this was only the beginning. With one finger still in his asshole, I took my mouth from his balls and reached further between his legs to grab a hold of his fully erect, 9-inch cock, pulling it backwards between his thighs. "Ohh!!" he cried as I began to suck him off.

I orally pleasured him for a few minutes, then started to jerk his big dick from behind until my hand became drenched in his precum.

"You want me to eat that ass?" I asked.

"Yeah!" he moaned, and I happily obliged. I repositioned myself so that I was laying on my stomach with my legs slightly off the couch, and Chuck's ass directly in my face. I spread the cheeks and found the small pinkish hole, licking and poking at it with my tongue. Chuck instinctively tightened up and closed his ass, and I responded by smacking it as if telling him to open up. He did so, and I went back to licking, this time more feverishly. Chuck was beside himself as I made a meal out of his butt, sucking at the point of entry the way one would suck and orange to extract juice. As the minutes passed, he became more relaxed, and began to move his hips in rhythmic time with my licking. It wasn't long before my entire face was engulfed in his glorious ass.

I eventually moved over to his left cheek, dismissing the hairs and nibbling on the warm, plump flesh. Resisting the urge to bite down, I moved over to the right cheek, giving it the same, if not more attention. I could feel my own precum dripping from the head of my cock, and I knew that if this stud didn't fuck me now I would blow without even having him in me. To let him know that I was ready, I flipped over onto my back and propped my legs into the air. Chuck slowly turned back around and knelt over me, stroking his now-saturated cock at a medium pace.

"I want you inside of--," I started to say, but before I could get the words out he had shoved his massive dick into my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and began to fuck my face with gusto, to the point where I could feel his head testing my gag reflexes. I became lost in a raging sea of lust as the smell of him, sweet and salty at the same time, enveloped every sense of my being. He must've made me suck his cock for a good fifteen minutes straight before showing me torturous mercy by pulling it out. Relishing the salty taste his precum left in my mouth, I closed my eyes and tried to catch my breath.

Before I knew what was happening I felt his hot, wet mouth on my cock, and I looked down to see his head bobbing up and down. He was deep-throating all 7 of my inches, and I tightened my knees around his head to keep from cumming. He quickly separated my legs and held them that way as he continued to suck for what seemed a sweet eternity. When he was done, he slowly crawled back up until his face was directly in mine.

"Please, Chuck..." I gasped. "I want you inside of me...please..."

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

I nodded, and in one swift motion he scooped me into his arms and stood. He was holding me in mid-air, and kissing me again, all the while backing up against a wall. My legs were tightly wrapped around his waist, and before I knew what was happening I could feel my ass cheeks being separated. I was face to face with him, and, before plunging deep inside of me, he looked me in the eyes and whispered, "I love you, Sam." With that I closed my eyes and let it happen. Using the wall as leverage, he spread my ass a little more and plunged his big fucking dick deep into my ass, and I let out what was definitely the biggest scream of passion I'd ever uttered in my life.

At first he took it slow, pushing his cock just pass my sphincter and letting it sit there, then going deeper. Deeper. Deeper. He kept this up for a few minutes before picking up the pace. With every thrust, his back hit up against the wall, threatening to send the few pictures I had managed to hang careening to the floor. I held a tight grip on the back of his neck, holding on for dear life as he fucked me in mid-air. The look on his face was that of simultaneous struggle and pleasure, and he was turning beet-red from the pressure of holding me and fucking me at the same time.

"Oh...Chuck...I can't...I...," I moaned as he fucked me harder and harder, the pitter-patter of our flesh echoing throughout the apartment. I hugged him tighter and closer, my breath coming hard and fast in his ear.

"Shhh...," he whispered in my ear. "I'm here, baby. I'm..." Growing too weak to continue standing, he left the wall and we fell back onto the couch again, all the while with him still inside of me. My legs were still tightly wrapped around his waist, and our bodies had become slick with sweat in spite of the air conditioning being on. A moment or so passed and he quickly picked up where he had just left off, driving his cock deeper and deeper into my asshole. The furniture squeaked underneath our heady lovemaking, and for a second I wondered if the neighbors downstairs were wondering what was going on. I looked up and saw Chuck biting his bottom lip--his eyes clenched tightly, obviously to keep from cumming just yet. I grabbed his big, slick ass and pushed him into me, wanting him to go deeper and deeper until we were one.

My entire body was numb with elation. I felt hot tears escape from my eyes as Chuck's movements became more frantic. The experience was so pleasurable that I began to cry outwardly.

"Am...I hurting...you?" he asked, barely able to speak himself.

"No! Please...don't...stop!"

Chuck bent down and kissed me so deeply that I could feel his tongue tickling the back of my throat. It did little to quell my moaning or his, and I knew that if he wasn't going to blow his load soon then I would. He grabbed my hair and said, "You wanna cum?" No longer able to speak, I nodded quickly, and began to jack my cock faster than ever. "Wait for me."

"I-I can't..." I cried.

"Yes. Yes you can," he said reassuringly. He put a few of his thick fingers into my mouth, and I began to suck on them the way a baby would a pacifier. Before long I was moaning his name, and he mine.

"That's it...yes," he whispered.

Chuck began to work his hips in a circular, frenetic motion, and his body started to quiver under the unbearable ecstasy that had overtaken him. I reached up and grabbed his bulging pecs, squeezing them just as hard as I'd squeezed his ass before. I lifted my head to suck on an excited pink nipple, and Chuck cried out. The two of us were completely drenched in sweat as we closed in on orgasm. Together we moaned in unison, both unable to control the passion we were feeling in the heat of the moment.

"I'm coming Chuck! I'm...unnhhh..." I cried, reaching back down to stroke my cock again. Due to our positioning, I could feel his cock hitting up against my prostate, which sent my mind into such a tailspin that I thought I would pass out. I tensed as my balls tightened to the point that they were probably barely visible. After a few quick jerks, I shot a large wad of hot semen onto my stomach, and it was quickly followed by another, this time landing on my chest. A third shot hit just under my chin, and then it was Chuck's turn.

Sweat dripped from his brow and landed on my face, and at this point my asshole was gripping Chuck's cock like a vice. He had been cradling me in his arms, but let go quickly and removed his cock from my ass. Kneeling over me, he ferociously jacked his cock over my sweat and cum-drenched body--his screams probably loud enough for everyone in the building to hear. After six or so tugs, Chuck shot an explosive stream of jism that flew over my body and hit me square in the chin. Another shot landed on my chest, mixing with my own cum. Chuck's screams turned to breathless grunts as he shot a third load onto my abs, and a fourth onto the same spot. His hand was soaked in his own man-juice as he squeezed out the last drop and leaned back onto his hindquarters, shivering from what had certainly been the most pleasurable sexual experience I had ever encountered, and I was sure was his too.

Weakened, he fell onto me and buried his face in my shoulder, and I reached up and cradled his head as we both fought to catch our breath. He smelled of hot, sweaty, musty manliness, and I savored the feeling of his damp hair against my face as I stroked his head. Together, we lay there in the stillness of the night with no sound but that of our own beating hearts.

**

I awoke the next morning to the sound of birds chirping outside, warm, soothing sunlight filtering through the slats of the slightly opened blinds and Chuck staring at me with a sly grin on his face. It took me a second to decipher where I was due to the morning cobwebs in my brain, but the heft of his body weighing down on me--along with the sight of his gorgeous face--quickly brought me back to reality.

"Mornin', sunshine," he said, grinning even wider.

I stretched my body beneath him, stifling a yawn, and said, "What time is it?'

"Well, I'd say about seven or eight, but don't hold me to it."

The only light in the living room was the small amount provided by the morning sun, and I just assumed that Chuck had gotten up sometime during the night to turn the living room light off.

"Mmm...last night was--" I began, when Chuck cut me off at the pass.

"Incredible."

"Mm hm." I reached up to ruffle his brown locks and smiled, outwardly and on the inside.

"I was wondering if I could use your shower before I get out of your hair," he said.

"Leaving so soon?"

"Well...I don't have to leave just yet..."

"Listen, if you have some things to do today..."

"Nothing that can't wait." He was tracing my mouth with his fingers, and I felt a jolt of electricity course through my body.

"The bathroom's at the end of the hall on the left," I said.

"Care to join me?" Chuck asked.

I nodded, and he helped me to my feet and guided me by the hand towards the corridor that led to the bathroom. As we walked, I marveled at the silhouetted form of his body in the early morning shadows, my cock already beginning to grow at the thought of what was to come. I flicked the bathroom light on, turned it down low, and watched as Chuck leaned into the shower to turn the water on. By now I was nearly fully erect, and Chuck's eyes went right down to my hard-on as he turned back to me.

"My, my...looks who's sporting a little morning wood," he said.

"I can't help it. There's just something about you that turns me on."

"I was just gonna say the same thing about you."

Chuck approached me and reached out to pinch my nipples, and I could see that his cock was beginning to swell too. After a moment or so of just staring at each other, he moved in to embrace me tightly, cupping his big hands on my ass. Our cocks were pressed against one another's, and I exhaled a sigh of pure, unadulterated satisfaction.

"Tell me I'm not dreaming," I said.

"Sure feels real to me," he whispered in my ear, which he had already begun to nibble. The running water from the shower was beginning to steam up the bathroom, and I looked over and caught our reflections in the partially fogged-up mirror. God, was he beautiful. And it wasn't only his physical attributes that had me hooked, but him, as a person. The way I felt at ease with him, even though we'd just met. The way he held me. The way he kissed me. The way he fucked--no--made love to me. I was never one to believe in love at first sight, and hadn't been lucky enough to find my one true love as of yet. There were times that I wondered if any of it was real at all, or just the stuff that romantic movies were made of. But, if this is what love at first sight felt like, then it was surely a damned good feeling. I paused for a moment, thinking about that word. Love. He said he loved me the night before, right before he entered me, and I wasn't sure if maybe he'd just said it because he was in the throes of passion. I wanted to believe that he meant it, because that certainly was what I was feeling. I became lost in the moment, but my trance was broken when he spoke again.

"Nature's calling."

I chuckled as he moved to the toilet and spread his legs wide (which made his ass cheeks flex tantalizingly). Seconds later the sound of a heavy stream of urine hitting the water in the toilet bowl filled the bathroom. I decided that I, too, needed to pee, and went over to join him. I became aroused at the sight of our dicks spewing out dueling streams of piss, and I could tell that Chuck was equally excited. With his free hand, he reached over and put his finger in my stream, then, with the same finger, began to fondle his nipple. When we were done I flushed the toilet and fell into his arms, giving him a passionate kiss that tasted just as sweet as the ones from the night before (in spite of the fact that neither of us had brushed our teeth).

"Come here," he commanded, pulling me under the water and closing the shower door behind us. Steam swirled all around our bodies as he took a seat on the raised shower platform. He delivered slow kisses to my chest and my stomach as he sat down, and I stood in front of him between his open legs, tilting my head back and closing my eyes. I could feel him start to tease my erect dick with his mouth, tracing the head over his lips and playing with the slit with his tongue. I moaned his name and opened my eyes long enough to see him looking up at me with those blue eyes.

"You taste so good, Sam," he whispered, then immediately engulfed my entire cock in his mouth. I let out a loud grunt and placed my hand on the slippery wall in a futile attempt to steady myself. He was sucking me off with slow, deliberate and steady motions, swallowing my cock all the way down to the base each time he went down. The feel of the hot water hitting my back, coupled with Chuck going down on me, was sending me to the heights of ecstasy. I could not believe the power this man was having over my body and mind. He took both hands and began to massage my ass, then spread my cheeks and, with one finger, gently rubbed my anus in a circular motion that sent chills up my spine.

"Yeah," I cried, grabbing his head and forcing it down even harder on my cock. He started to gag a little, and pulled his mouth away from my cock, letting a small stream of spit escape his lips and cling to my throbbing head.

"Oh, Sam..." he moaned, looking up at me with his eyes half-open. I grabbed the bottle of liquid soap that rested on the holder beside us and squeezed some out over my dick. Chuck began to slowly beat me off, massaging the slick soap onto my dick until it sudsed up a good deal. He was beating his own cock at a rapid pace, and quickly went back to rubbing mine across his face and mouth. The torture was becoming so great that I knew I could no longer wait. I pulled back a few inches from him and grabbed his cock, positioning myself directly over his lap while positioning his cock for full entry into my hungry asshole. My breath came hard and fast as I felt the head of his dick invade the opening of my hole, and as I slid down even further on it I bit my lip to keep from screaming.

"That's it, baby..." he whispered. "Sit all the way down on it..." I squatted until my ass touched his thighs, and it was then that I knew he was fully inside of me. The feel of his rigid pole invading me at this angle was almost too much to bear. It was an experience beyond pleasurable, having it pulsate inside of my anal cavity, and it was nearly driving me insane. We looked into each other's eyes for a few brief moments before I decided to start riding him. When I finally did start, he gasped and threw his head back. "Oh, yeah! Yes! Unnhh!" he screamed. I pulled his head close to my chest and fought off the urge to start crying from the immense pleasure I was feeling. Up and down I went on his cock, slow, then fast. Fast, then slow. I became almost dizzy as the feeling of his manhood penetrating me, along with the heat of the shower, sent my mind into a state of total bliss.

"Chuck, it feels so...s-s-so...good," I moaned. Our bodies--wet with water and soap and sweat--made loud plap-plap sounds as my riding became more intense. He titled his head upwards and tongued kissed me through his own muffled moans, and I kissed him right back. I ran my fingers through his wet hair and down his back as far as I could, alternating between the two as my movements came quicker. He had my ass in his hands, guiding me up and down on him with simultaneous ease and force. He slapped my ass and I cried out. "Yes! Oh--fuck--YES!"

I bent down and began to lick his face. It may seem silly now, but at the time, I wanted to know what every inch of his being tasted like. His eyes were shut tightly, and I began to lick the closed eyelids. I ran my tongue over his cheeks, nose, chin, lips. He opened his mouth and welcomed my tongue back in again, and we kissed for a good long time as I rode him like a cowboy riding a stallion.

Chuck grabbed my cock and began to beat it ferociously, and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I came. My ass became numb as I drew closer to orgasm, and I started to breathe in short, choppy rasps.

"You want to cum for me, baby?" he whispered, and I nodded quickly, grabbing his shoulder blades to brace myself for the inevitable climax. My body convulsed as Chuck grasped my cock in his hand like a vice, stroking it like it had never been stroked before. He showed me no mercy as I tilted my body backward, and he had to move his own body forward in order to keep up with his thrusting. I squeezed his body tightly between my legs as the feeling of my cum rising in my throbbing cock overtook my entire being. "Come on!" he shouted. "That's right! Cum for me Sam. Come...on!" I tensed up and shot a load of cum that flew over Chuck's shoulder, hitting the tile behind him. He continued jacking me off and I sat up straight, shooting a second load onto his chest. He began to slow his pumping a little more, allowing me to shoot my third load--then a fourth, both of them on his chest and stomach. I was weak, but started back up with riding him, anxious to see the look on his face when he finally exploded. I gripped the back of his neck firmly and steadied my pace, bouncing up and down on his rock hard dick. Chuck bit his lower lip and tilted his head back, and I knew that he was close to letting go.

Apolo1
Apolo1
33 Followers