Chuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said soothingly, caressing his face. "Let it go..."

With that, Chuck let me grind him a quick three or four more times before lifting me off in one quick motion. He hadn't even started to beat off before the first stream of cum shot out and hit me on the stomach. I knelt before him as he ferociously beat his dick to a second explosion--this one hitting me square on the cheek. His sperm slid from my face and landed on his thigh, and I rubbed it in with my hand and watched as he screamed and squeezed out a third load that hit me in the chest.

"Ohh...unnhh..." he cried. His eyes rolled back and his mouth gaped open as a fourth load squirted out and splashed me on the shoulder. Chuck's chest bulged and heaved as he slowly fought to catch his breath again. Satisfied that I had seen him squeeze out every drop of cum, I plopped my head down onto his lap.

The two of us were spent as the intense heat from the hot water surrounded our bodies. There on my knees, I grabbed Chuck around the waist and hugged him tightly, softly sobbing due to the myriad of emotions that were overtaking me. He was still trembling, and I felt his hand come up to stroke my head. He slowly began to rock me back and forth.

"Shhh..." he said. "I know..."

**

That morning, after we recovered from our lovemaking session in the shower, I made us a breakfast of coffee, orange juice, scrambled eggs and toast, and we sat around in robes and talked for a couple of hours about a little bit of everything. I told Chuck about my job as an IT tech at a local computer company, and he told me he was from Pittsburgh, and that he'd moved further south to Delaware to transfer to a different insurance company. He'd been living in Delaware a little over six months, and I told I'd be more than happy to give him a real tour of the state and maybe take him to the horse races. He said that he was 31 (a year older than myself), that he hadn't been in a relationship in quite some time, and that he really hadn't been looking since he'd relocated.

It was a little pass noon when he said that he had to leave to take care of some business with his car. We exchanged phone numbers, and I watched as he removed my robe and slid back into his khaki pants and blue Wal-Mart shirt, fighting back the urge to tell him not to go.

"You busy tonight?" I asked.

"Well, I'll have to go back home and check on some things there, and then I'm gonna give the shop a call to see if my car's ready. Hopefully I should have everything wrapped up sometime this evening."

"Well, I'll be here for the rest of the day, trying to get this place into some kind of order. If everything goes as you plan, and you're not doing anything, give me a call."

"Maybe I can come over and really help you unpack this time," he joked.

"Maybe," I responded. "And then, there's always the wine..."

We laughed, and I watched him move towards the door. His shirt was wrinkled, untucked and hung down over his ass, yet still you could tell that it was quite an ass to behold. I opened the door for him and, there in my doorway, we gazed at each other briefly as he ran a hand through my hair, kissing me one last time. He brushed my goatee tenderly with his finger before descending the stairs, stopping short at the landing to turn back and face me.

"I meant everything I said last night. Everything," he said.

I bent over the railing and watched him until I could no longer see him, rushed back into my apartment and flung open the nearest window, leaning my body halfway out of it. It wasn't long before I saw Chuck pedaling from my apartment building, and I smiled watching him move gracefully across the parking lot on his 10-speed.

"Hey!" I called out. He braked immediately and looked back. "I feel the same way!"

Chuck smiled wide, gave me a wink and continued to pedal his way across the street. I watched as he disappeared beyond the pine trees that partially obscured his apartment building, thinking that, for a guy who never really believed in love, I had finally found it, and in the most unlikely of places.