Chuck and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss it, kid. Open mouthed. And keep on kissing it until I tell you to stop."

I opened my mouth slightly and kissed the bulbous head, in wonder at the purplish, spade appearance, questioning myself if I could fit it in my mouth.

"Mmmm, oh, yeh, that's it. Yeh, kiss it good, kid. Kiss it all over. Show your daddy how you love kissing cock."

I meekly and obediently did as told, covering his stiffening cock with kisses, letting my tongue tease the rope-like veins. Then, while I was kissing the head for the umpteenth time, Roger grasped my head in both of his hands and pushed his cock into my mouth. He continued to push forward and I, afraid he might choke me with his monster, used my tongue to block any further advance.

My blocking action seemed to irritate Roger, for he barked, "move your tongue, boy. I'm going to fuck your throat."

Fearfully, I did as ordered and lowered my tongue to rest underneath his cock. Roger didn't give me any time to prepare as he did exactly what he said he was going to do, shoving his cock all the way into my mouth, forcing it past the entrance to my throat, and activating my gag reflex. I attempted to gag, but the action seemed to only excite Roger more as he moaned loudly then withdrew a couple of inches before plunging back into my throat.

"Oh, yeh, yeh. Man, Chuck, you were right. He's some cocksucker. Best I've had in a long, long time. We're going to have to repeat the deal we made 'cause I know I'm going to want some more of this." All the time Roger was expressing his satisfaction to Chuck, he was fucking my mouth and throat, forcing his thick took into the tight confines, gradually numbing all of my reflexes until I began to realize pleasure from pleasing this older man. Somehow an unknown part of me began to accept my submissive role and enjoy it. I discover that I enjoyed being used; being treated as just a piece of meat meant to please.

Roger lasted longer than I expected before I felt him tense and hold his cock fully submerged in my throat. I could feel the globs of cum shooting from his cock, but I couldn't taste any with it so deep and I wanted to taste Roger's cum, just like I had Chuck's. I did finally get to taste some as Roger backed out of my throat until just the head of his cock was in my mouth. I felt a couple of lesser spurts coat my tongue an swirled it around my mouth to capture the flavor before letting it slide down my gullet to join the earlier cum still sticking to the inside of my throat. Roger finally completely withdrew his cock and wiped it across my cheek before bending and pulling up his trousers.

"That was fantastic, Chuck. I'll give you the money later. Can't blame you for pimping him, either. Great idea. You can make a lot more off him."

Roger's words dismayed me and I hope my disappointment didn't show. I couldn't believe that he had actually sold me. Letting me be used by someone else was bad enough--but selling me? Now I felt like nothing else than a whore. I didn't know how prophetic those thoughts would be as Chuck led my out of the booth before releasing me from my 'hypnotized' state.

***************

For the next few weeks, Chuck exercised his control over me whenever the urge struck him, averaging about twice a week. On a couple of occasions, when he would get all hot and bothered by some young tease who would deny him the ultimate satisfaction, he would come to me and use me to release the pent-up load. Not that I objected, but I often wished that I could drum up the courage to tell Chuck that I had never been 'hypnotized', but had wanted to do all the things he had me do. But I couldn't. I just couldn't find the courage. Either that, or I was afraid he would think less of me and terminate our friendship.

Even though I had felt cheapened by Chuck selling me to Roger, I started to hope that he would do it again, particularly on the days when Chuck didn't seem to have a need for my services. I would think about the pleasure I had experienced in pleasing Chuck or Roger and I would begin to hunger to be used that way again by a man--any man, any cock. I had finally accepted that I was at the very least a bisexual and perhaps, just perhaps, homosexual, gay, queer, a faggot, cock-loving cum slut. I accepted it and wanted to enjoy it. In fact, I hungered for it. No longer did I fantasize about fucking this girl or that. Now my thoughts were of licking and sucking cocks. I would masturbate while thinking of a hard cock shooting a load of cum into my mouth and I found I became even more aroused when I fantasized about a man making me submit to his will and do everything he desired. I even considered hanging out at night in the park downtown, looking for a man to pick me up and use me. I was certain that I could find men who would be interested in having a good looking, blonde haired teenager suck their cocks, so all I would have to do is hang around the bus stop area. But that, too, required more courage than I could muster. So I waited. I waited for Chuck to command me, to use my very willing mouth.

Then, four weeks after Chuck had sold my services to Roger, he suggested we head over to the Governor's Hotel after we got off work at nine. When I asked what was going on over there, he shrugged and replied, "oh, nothing, really. Just that I heard it was a good place to pick up some hot chicks. Women--not girls like we find here."

Wanting to continue to play the macho role, I acted interested. "Really? I've never been inside there. Will they let us in?"

"Sure. We don't have to go in the bar there, so no one will question us hanging out in the lobby. I've been there several times and never had a problem." He looked at me playfully and insisted, "c'mon, Dee. Don't be such a scarredy cat."

"Okay, okay. I'm no 'scarredy cat' and you know it. Let's go get us some women."

Chuck looked like he was ready to rub his hands together in delight, but instead just slapped me on the back and pushed me ahead of him out the door. We walked the few blocks down Las Olas to the hotel; me following Chuck as he swung the door open as though he owned the place. He led me to a spot on the opposite side of the lobby that was somewhat hidden by several large plants. "Let's wait here for a minute. See if there are any women hanging around."

We stood there for maybe five minutes and didn't see any younger women--only a couple of older matrons with their husbands and I was beginning to wonder if Chuck knew what he was talking about. "Chuck, you sure this place has any girls that hang out here?"

Chuck hung an arm across my shoulders and whispered, "sleep". It finally dawned on me the purpose of our visit to the hotel, or so I thought, so I immediately replaced the questioning look on my face with one resembling a zombie. Chuck took my arm by my elbow and guided me to the elevator right behind where we had been standing. He pressed the up button and the doors quickly slid open. Without a word, Chuck guided me into the elevator and, as soon as the doors closed, pressed a button for the third floor.

As the doors opened on the third floor we quickly stepped out into a carpeted hall where Chuck turned to me and asked, "are you under my spell? Will you do as I command?"

"Yes, I am under your spell. I will do as you command."

Chuck grinned and turned to walk down the hall, ordering over his shoulder, "follow me."

We went by several doors until Chuck stopped in front of room with the numerals 345 in gold letters posted prominently in the middle of the door. He looked at his watch and then knocked softly, then followed up with two louder raps on the door.

The door finally opened and there stood a portly man, possibly in his forties, with a balding head and large gut that hung over his pants. Seeing Chuck, he grinned, "Well, well, I was wondering if you'd come through, Chuck." He looked over Chuck's shoulder and queried as he stepped aside to let us enter "is that him?"

Chuck guided me into the room as answered smugly, "yeh, this is the cock-sucker I told you about. Pretty, isn't he?"

I felt my face flush at the comments and glanced furtively around the room. It was then that I saw another man, very similar to the man who had answered the door, sitting on one of the beds. He didn't look to be quite as old and he had a full head of hair, but from what I could tell, he seemed to have a potbelly, too.

"Yeh, yeh, he is a cutie," agreed the first potbelly. "But does he do everything like you said?"

"You bet," Chuck snickered. "He'll do anything I tell him to." Chuck pulled me in front of him and asked me, "won't you, cock-sucker?"

Chuck poked me in the back for a reply and I immediately fell into the subservient, hypnotized role and answered meekly, "yes, sir. I will do anything you tell me to."

The man on the bed rose up and I could see that he was a tall man, well over six feet, and his face adapted a look that I could only describe as cruel and without mercy. "What's wrong with him?" he asked, pointing a finger in my direction. "He on drugs or something?"

"No, no," Chuck hastily explained. "He doesn't use drugs or alcohol. He's just hypnotized, is all. I hypnotized him weeks ago and I've had him do all kinds of things for me. Makes him just like a slut."

The man who answered the door chuckled, "I like your thinking, Chuck. Yeh, I like it." He stepped up to me and, with one stubby finger that smelled of tobacco, he stroked my lower lip. "Yeh, nice. Soft lips. I like that." He removed his finger and looked at Chuck meaningfully, "and you say he'll do ANY thing he's told?"

"Uh-huh, ANY thing."

"You sure? I'm talking about anything a real faggot will do. Is he like that?"

"Well, there are some things that I haven't made him do, but as long as he's hypnotized, he'll do absolutely anything you tell him to do."

The taller man had moved behind me and I felt his hand caressing my butt cheek and I heard him murmur, "anything, huh? I know what I'm going to have him do."

Chuck then spoke to the first man, "uh, how about the money? You got it?"

"Don't you worry, Chuck. I've got the money, but I'm going to only give you half right now. You'll get the rest when we're finished with pretty boy here. That is, if--IF he does everything we tell him to. If he doesn't then you won't get the other half. Understand?"

Chuck seemed to lose his cocky composure to some degree and eagerly replied, "yeh, yeh, I understand, Mr. C. He'll do what you tell him, I promise."

"Oh? And how can you be so sure of that?" the tall man behind sneered. "You ain't going to be here."

"Easy. That's easy," Chuck explained as he turned to me and asked, "Are you under my spell, my cock-sucker? Will you do anything I tell you to do?"

I shuddered as I felt the man behind me slide a finger up and down the crack of my ass but still managed to answer in a monotone, "yes, sir, I am under your spell. I will do anything you tell me to do."

"That's my good cock-sucker," Chuck grinned as he stroked my cheek. "Now I am commanding you to do anything, and I do mean ANYTHING, these two gentlemen tell you to do. They are now your masters and you will obey them. Do you understand, slave?"

I gulped, "yes, sir. Yes, I understand."

Chuck moved aside and told the short man, "Go ahead, and test him. You'll see what I mean. He'll do anything you tell him to. For now, he's you guys slave."

"Hmmph! We'll see," the man said as he stepped directly in front of me with one hand inside his pants. He wasted no time in pulling out what had to be the shortest, fattest cock I had ever seen. "On your knees, slave. Get on your knees, pretty boy."

My submissive personality took over and I quietly sunk to my knees, my hands at my sides and waited. The man stepped up with his feet straddling my legs and wiped his cock across my face, leaving a string of precum shining on my cheeks. Then he pushed the purplish head against my lips and ordered, "kiss it, faggot. Kiss my cock."

I pursed my lips and did as ordered, planting a soft kiss on the slit in the bulbous head. The man's hips rotated forward and I felt the head slip past my lips. "Mmmm, yeh, boy, suck my cock."

I heard the door open and close and I realized that Chuck must have left the room. Next I felt the man behind me kneel down and begin to undo my belt, and then unfasten my pants. He roughly shoved them down as far as he could and then slid his hand down over my bare ass, squeezing and massaging the muscular globes. His hand was distracting, but I tried to keep my attention on the thick cock that was now stretching my lips to their limit as the man in front of me fucked my mouth. After just a few minutes of this, the man in front of me pulled his cock out of my mouth and demanded, "Stand up boy. Stand up and get naked."

I stood up and the man behind me rose with me, his hand still working on my ass cheeks, a finger slipping into the crack at times. My pants and underwear were already at my feet, so I kicked off my shoes and worked the pants over my feet. Then I pulled the shirt over my head and threw it toward one of the chairs.

"Mmm, nice body, kid," the fat man complimented as he looked me over before turning towards the nearest bed. He quickly removed the rest of his clothes, carefully folding his pants and hanging them over the back of the only chair in the room. The man behind me in the meantime had wrapped both of his arms around my waist and pulled me tightly against him. I could feel his erect cock nestled between my ass cheeks, twitching excitedly as the man rubbed his hands across my naked belly.

The other man had climbed onto the bed with his knees hanging over the end of the twin-size bed, his thick cock pointing obscenely towards the ceiling. Even from my position across the room, I could see the drops of precum that were now pooling on the tip of his cock and watched as the man used his thumb to spread the drop over the spade-like head. "Bring him on over here, Fred," he directed his roommate. "Let's get this show on the road."

Fred didn't have to be told twice as he hurriedly walked me the few feet to the end of the bed, his cock not losing contact with my ass. I felt his big hand in the middle of my back as he pushed my upper body forward while holding me at the waist with one arm. The man on the bed reached up and grabbed my head, his fingers curling in my hair cruelly, and pulled my mouth down to his cock. "Suck my cock, boy. Suck it good." I barely had a chance to open my mouth before he had pulled my head downward and impaled my face on his thick meat. Using his fingers in my hair, he began to move my head up and down as he fucked my face, his cock ramming into the very back of my mouth before he would push my head back up to where my lips were just encompassing the spongy tip.

I was so preoccupied with the face fucking that I was receiving that I didn't notice the man called Fred had stepped away from me and then returned to stand behind me. It wasn't until I felt a warm liquid slide down the crack of my ass that I realized he was behind me. Then he unceremoniously kicked my feet apart and wedged his lower body between my legs. I felt his cock probing and sliding up and down between my muscular globes, causing me to reflexively twitch my ass muscles. Next thing I knew, Fred had slipped what felt like a finger past my wrinkled ring. I couldn't help but grunt in both surprise and some pain as the digit probed at my rear entrance. My sudden grunt appeared to please the man on the bed as he held his cock fully jammed into my mouth for a couple of minutes, the vibrations of my grunt titillating the tip of his cock.

With relief, I felt Fred's finger slide out of my ass, then felt a stinging pain as he must have replaced the solitary finger with two fingers, jamming them as far inside me as he could. He began to work the two fingers around in circles, stretching my sphincter to its virginal limit. I stifled a scream of protest at the brutal intrusion, my scream only serving to further excite the man on the bed as he began to fuck my face more rapidly. Then it happened. First, the relief at the fingers being withdrawn and then the excruciating pain as the fingers were rapidly replaced with Fred's hard cock. He didn't just ease it in, but seemed to take sadistic pleasure out of jamming his rock-hard cock inside me with one brutal thrust. I screamed around the cock in my mouth, all semblance of sucking lost as my mouth flew open in surprise and agony.

Through my screams, I could hear Fred laughing, "just like a pig. He sounds just like a pig, don't he Roy?" As though he was trying to elicit more screams from me, Fred began to slide his cock almost all of the way out of my tortured ass and then plunged it forcefully back in all the way to the hilt, his belly slapping against my white ass cheeks loudly. I still screamed. Not as loudly, but more like a whimper as the two men actually raped both ends of my body. My upper body had collapsed upon the bed between Roy's legs, my hips held in place by the edge of the mattress. With the first sudden feeling of pain, I had tried to crawl up the bed to escape the tearing feeling in my ass, only to be held in place by Fred's strong hands wrapped around my waist. After that, I was only aware of my body being rocked back and forth on the bed, Fred's cock spearing my ass and Roy's cock jamming into my throat. It took several minutes, but the pain in my ass began to fade to a dull throb.

I began to become aware of Fred's panting and Roy's pleasure moans. Fred would grunt something about my asshole being so tight, like a virgin, as he pounded my helpless butt. "You gotta try this, Roy. Gawd, this boy is tight!"

"Yeh, I will Fred. And you gotta try choking this mouth, too. We oughta switch."

Without another word, Roy had pushed my mouth off of his cock and rolled off the bed. At the same time, I felt Fred's cock slide out of my ass, followed by a playful slap on my upturned cheeks as he lay down on the bed. I had started to straighten up, wanting and hoping that my ordeal was over, but Roy had immediately stepped up behind me and pushed me back into my earlier position. Fred had taken Roy's place on the bed and, as Roy had pushed me back down, Fred put a hand behind my head and ordered, "Lick me clean, boy. Get your shit off my cock."

I shuddered at not only the thought of tasting my own feces, but also at the odor and the vile coating on Fred's cock while Fred relentlessly pulled my head down to his cock until my cheek was mashed against the still-erect appendage. "Go on, boy, do it. Do like you're told!"

I knew I had no choice, so I tentatively slipped my tongue out of my mouth and began to dab at the smelly, wrinkled meat waving in front of my face. Fred barked, "I said lick it clean, boy! Now do it!!"

The tone of Fred's voice frightened me some and I hurriedly began to do as I was told, using my tongue to lather up and down the stiff meat pole. My cock cleaning was abruptly interrupted when I felt Roy's thick cock poke at my abused asshole. It was then that I remembered the difference in the two cocks I was pleasing--Fred's was long and skinny while Roy's was thick and short. Very thick. It was that thickness that caused me to whimper as I felt Roy's cock push hard against my closing sphincter. The harder he pushed, the more it felt like my sphincter was being pushed inside of my bowels and I raised my head off of my cleaning duties and screamed. "Ahhhh, god, no, it's too big, too big."

My scream fell on deaf ears as Fred pulled my head back down and shoved his cock all the way into my wide-open mouth; pushing past the entrance to my throat, past where I would normally gag. My scream also seemed to delight Roy as he managed to push the head of his cock past my rear opening. From there, Roy was able to force the rest of his thick cock inside me to the limit of its length. I felt like I was being torn into from the stretching of bowels, the tearing of my sphincter. The pain was so immense that I actually began to sob, my tears wetting Fred's belly as he started to work his cock in and out of my throat. I could only clench my hands and hope for the punishment to quickly end, but the two men seemed to possess endless sexual energy as they used my body in unison. At least it seemed as though they had endless energy, although it probably wasn't all that long before I felt the warmth in my bowels that signaled Roy reaching his goal. Then, in a couple of minutes, Fred unleashed a voluminous flood of cum down my throat, using the last squirts of cum to splatter my face as he chuckled in delight.