Chuck and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was exhausted from the assault and collapsed to my knees at the foot of the bed as soon as Roy had stepped away to fall on the other bed. We were all quite for several minutes and I assumed that my slavery for the night was over and I could leave. I managed to get to my feet, finding that every movement seemed to reflect in my ass. My rectum began to burn and itch and then I felt the wetness begin to ooze from my orifice, wetting my thighs. I managed to make it to the bathroom by holding my thighs tightly together and not dripping the men's cum all over the cheap carpet. I sat down on the commode and was immediately greeted with a gush of cum exiting my abused hole as though I had white diarrhea. I rolled off several sheets of the rough toilet paper and gently padded at my sore anus, trying to wipe away the telltale slick liquid. Looking a the paper before dropping it into the bowl, I could see signs of blood and that really worried me, making me certain that the men had torn my insides as well as my rectum. After blotting at the slowly closing hole, however, I learned that only the rectum seemed to be bleeding; the wrinkles now cracked skin stretched beyond design. I breathed a sigh of relief and exited the bathroom to find both men sitting up on their beds grinning at me.

"What's wrong, kid? That virgin ass get stretched?" Roy chuckled at the sight of me, bent over slightly, lightly holding my abdomen, the pain revealed on my face.

Fred chipped in, "don't worry about it kid. It'll go back to normal. Just needs some follow up stretching."

I wondered if my ass would ever be the same or if Fred knew what he was talking about. All I knew for now was that it hurt and I vowed to myself that I would never let anyone fuck me in the ass again. I bent over to pick up my clothes and as I raised up with them in my hands, Roy snarled, "what do you think you're doing, kid? We ain't finished with you. Not by a long shot."

Fred chimed in "that's right, boy. We paid Chuck for the whole night and we aim to get our money's worth."

Shocked and dismayed, I dropped my clothes where I stood, for the moment forgetting the pain in my abdomen. I was about to protest when it occurred to me that to do so would give away my ruse and the two men would be certain to tell Chuck. Despite the fact that he had once again sold me like a common whore, I still felt something akin to love for him and more than anything else, I couldn't stand to lose him. I mentally bit my lip and stood there awaiting the two men's instructions.

I didn't have to wait long, for Roy demanded, "come here, cunt, and get me hard again. I want some more of that mouth."

I walked to the foot of the bed like a zombie and knelt between Roy's legs. Without looking at him, I grasped his limp cock in one hand and lowered my mouth to the now-shriveled tip and circled my tongue around the slit. I had only spent two minutes trying to revive the shrunken meat when Roy barked, "that ain't going to do it, kid. Lick my crotch, tongue my asshole."

I shuddered at the thought of tonguing the fat man's ass, even though I had done the same thing before for Chuck. But with him, it was different. It was a labor of love--not a perverted act that I was forced to do. Still, I moved my mouth to the sweating crotch as Roy spread his legs and bent them upward to expose his hairy, wrinkled, star-shaped hole. I must have moved too slowly for Roy's pleasure, for he reached up and grabbed my head with both hands and pulled my face hard into his crotch, my nose bumping into his smelly orifice.

"Tongue it, boy! Stick that tongue in my shit hole!"

I had to angle my head upward a little until my tongue found the wrinkled entrance and then began a slow, circular teasing of Roy's rectum. He moaned in pleasure and released my head from his grip, then spread his legs even further. "Yeh, that's it. That's it, kid. Work that tongue, work it."

I still had my hand encircled around Roy's cock and as I tongued his hole, I felt it begin to thicken and stiffen. I started to massage his awakening pole while I feverishly tongued his hole in an effort to end the humiliating task. In a moment Roy dropped his legs and, pulling me by the hair of my head, moved my mouth to his now-distended cock and quickly shoved my head down until my lips kissed his pubic hair. Then he began a methodical humping of my face, his hips slamming upward and bruising my lips before sinking back into the mattress before rising once again. I hadn't noticed Fred standing behind me massaging his lengthening cock until I felt his hands on my hips and then the pressure of his cock on my ass once again. He wasted little time, but quickly pushed the entire length of his cock inside me only to then withdraw. Then Fred began to push forward and withdraw what must have been the entire length of an eight-inch cock, slowly and methodically, grunting with each plunder of my maltreated rectum while Roy did the same thing with his fat cock to my mouth.

Both of the men lasted much longer this second time, seeming to me to last at least a half-hour before I was once again filled with their cum. I didn't know if it was because my anal canal was now stretched to the point where I no longer felt any pain or if instead it was the massaging action of Fred's cock on the nerves in my bowels and the occasional bumping of his rubbery tip on my prostate, but I had begun to relax and enjoy being fucked from both ends. I had even begun to feel like I was a woman and my ass was equivalent to a pussy. That thought had a very evident effect on my cock as it began to weep copious amounts of precum that dripped onto the bed spread between Roy's legs.

After the two men had apparently sated themselves on my body, both were exhausted and ended up falling asleep on the same bed. When I saw that they were both sound asleep, I crawled over to the other bed and fell asleep also. Sometime later, I'm not sure how long it had been; Roy roused me from a deep slumber as he jammed his semi-erect dick in my mouth. "I gotta piss, boy. Drink it."

I tried to pull my head off of his cock before he could pee in my mouth, but my efforts were useless as Roy held my mouth impaled on his cock. Then I felt the hot stream of liquid hit the back of my throat and begin to fill my mouth. To keep from drowning in his urine, I had to swallow, my throat working over and over to empty my mouth to keep from drowning. As the piss hit my stomach, I felt as though I was going to vomit but was able to fight it off, knowing that I would have suffocated on my own hurl. Finally, Roy finished emptying his bladder and released my head, cackling obscenely as he pulled his cock out of my mouth and wiped it on my cheek. "Hee, hee, that was good, kid. Never had a cock sucker drink my piss."

Fred must have been awakened by the commotion, for he came over to the bed and, grabbing me by the arm, pulled me off of the bed. "C'mere, boy. I gotta piss, too."

I tried to pull back from the tall man's grip, but found I was no match as he pulled me towards the bathroom. I was surprised when he ordered, "Get in the tub, boy. I'm going to give you a shower."

With Fred pulling and pushing, I ended up in the tub lying on my back, my head resting against the sloped end opposite where the faucets were mounted. As soon as I was lying down, Fred gripped his piss-hard cock and aimed it at my face and then let lose a heavy stream of piss. "Open your mouth, slut!" he growled. "Drink my piss or I'll kick your ass." My mouth almost involuntarily opened and Fred directed his yellow stream to my opening, at first hitting my neck and chin until he corrected his aim. I closed my throat with my tongue but some of the foul liquid still managed to trickle down my throat while the rest overflowed my mouth and ran down the side of my face. I had closed my eyes against the urine assault and couldn't see the wicked, perverted look on my assailant's face, but I could hear it in his tone of voice as he laughed almost insanely as he emptied his bladder on me.

I could tell when Fred's bladder was almost empty as I felt the urine stream weaken and leave my face to trickle slowly on my torso. Then Fred commanded, "Sit up, pussy, and suck me dry."

I managed to sit up in the tub with difficulty because my ass kept sliding around on the slick pool of piss that surrounded me. When I opened my eyes so I could see where Fred stood, some urine trickled down from my hair and into my eyes. I had to immediately close my eyes because of the burning sensation. When I felt Fred's cock touch my cheek, I opened my mouth and blindly captured his still-erect dick and began to suck, doing my best to give him the very best blowjob so I could quickly end this final abasement. My extra effort paid off, for within a couple of minutes, Fred put a hand on the back of my head and forced his cock down my throat where he unloaded several thick spurts of his man juice.

When his cock had deflated, Fred pulled it out of my mouth and sneered, "Wash your filthy ass, kid, and get out of here. We're through with you."

I gratefully scrambled to my feet and pulled the flimsy plastic curtain closed and, despite the burning sensation in my eyes, managed to turn on the water and get it adjusted to the right temperature before getting under the cleansing spray where I stood for at least five minutes before soaping my body from head to toe. It took a good half hour and several soapings before I finally began to feel clean and got out of the shower. I gingerly dried my tortured body and stepped out of the steamy room, surprised to find that the two who had used me so cruelly were now sound asleep. I quietly crossed the room and found my clothes and quickly dressed while keeping one eye on the two men. As soon as I was dressed, I eased open the door and made my escape, fearful that they weren't really finished with me.

It was still dark when I exited the hotel and made my way back to the Colony Theater where my car was parked. The several blocks I walked were torturous on my ass and by the time I had reached my car, my ass was burning so badly that I could hardly sit on the seat, a painful reminder of how I had been used and abused. I made my way home and collapsed in my bed where I slept for the next twelve hours.

When I next saw Chuck, nothing was said about my night of sexual depravity. Not until the next time Chuck decided to 'put me under'. Then he tried to elicit from me what the two men had done, did I like it, and did I want it again. I was too embarrassed to recite all of the details, even in my supposedly 'hypnotized' state, but I did manage to answer most of Chuck's inquiries without giving away some of the secrets of my humiliation. Chuck must have talked to the two men sometime after my ordeal, however, for his treatment of me became more demanding, more demeaning. I was afraid that at some point he would want to subject me to the water sports the two men had, but Chuck's actions never got that depraved. What he did begin to do, though, was to always make me suck his cock and then he would fuck my ass, ending up with making me suck his cock clean. Never again did we have merely oral sex. This went on for the next year when, out of the blue, Chuck decided to join the army. On the night before he was to report to Fort Jackson for training, he rented a hotel room. That night he fucked me relentlessly, often telling me that he was going to 'miss his pussy boy'.

After that night, I never saw Chuck again, although it was quite some time before I stopped thinking of him and wishing for a repeat of my times as his personal sex slave. I hungered for that part of me so much that I began to walk the streets of downtown Fort Lauderdale at night looking for a cock, any cock, any size, any age. Pleasing men had become my life's goal.