Chuck and Sarah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaitreNuit
MaitreNuit
77 Followers

When she managed to catch her breath and her pulse had returned to a two-digit area, she pulled Chuck closer and they shared an intimate and passionate kiss, while they caressed and held each other tight. Very slowly she grinded her womb against his hardness until she felt him at the opening and then he slowly slid into her without any resistance.

A shared sigh escaped their lips as they felt how his respectable arousal entered the tightness of her lust and both -- finally -- fused, and surrendered to the warm glow of love.

Unseen by them, the sun had followed her path across the sky and the morning had turned into forenoon and forenoon had already became noon, when the both of them finally melted together in the flames of passion. Warm rays of sun fell through the drapes and curtains into the room and onto the two lovers, making their skin glow and their sweaty bodies shine and glisten.

Chuck and Sarah made love to each other with the passionate stamina of teenagers and the patient devotion of a couple knowing each other for a lifetime. It appeared as like they understood every facet of the other and discovered themselves within the other partner, fully present in the moment, without future or past on their minds... And when Chuck gushed after what seemed an eternity into Sarah's womb, they embraced each other and stayed entwined in bed, lovingly kissing and slowly drifting into a restorative sleep.

Afternoon's sunlight peeked through the curtains and drapes and covered the two lovers, smiling in their sleep and facing each other, like a fairy's blessing. Their hands, seeking each other in their sleep, gleamed in the sun's shine and either by freak of nature or by coincidence two small shades fell onto their fingers, impressing the two sleeping lovers to wear wedding bands.

Both slept happily and deeply dreamless, and a random observer would only have seen a happy couple deeply in love. Blessedly smiling, free of any worries and fears and totally unwound.

- - -

The sun had already covered a big part of her westward distance and the sunlight colored everything with a warm orange tint when Sarah woke up, and like the morning in Barstow, Chuck had spooned her and held her in his arms, his face pressed into the nape of her neck and, even while mumbling in his sleep, he was still kissing her neck. Their finger had found each other and were entwined like they would never let go again.

Sarah had woken up in a man's embrace before, both personal -- as far as her job would have allowed a private and social life -- and professional, but she couldn't remember ever having this feeling of comfort and security as she had in the embrace of the strong and kind man that Chuck was.

Sarah tried not to move to prevent waking up Chuck, but like he had waited for her to wake up, he rose, kissed her neck again and whispered: "If I'm only dreaming to have you in my arms, don't dare to wake me up... If this is a dream, I would never want to wake up again."

He took a deep breath and inhaled her scent.

"No way... No dream could ever be so beautiful, delicate and sexy like having you in my arms... I have to be awake and the last few hours were not only a dream."

He pulled her gently closer and pushed her on her back.

"No dream, Chuck... But dreamlike and wonderful."

She smiled at him and nestled up close against him. She indulged herself happily into the warmth of his embrace and wondered why she had been so afraid to let her hair down before. Why she hadn't allowed Chuck to get close to her earlier? She regretted not having realized earlier how arbitrary her fear of being too close to Chuck had been.

They kissed and their hands explored every inch of the respective other. Sarah enjoyed the feeling, laying in Chuck's arms. She kissed him softly and then moved away a few inches, looking deep in his eyes.

"I'm starving..." She whispered, smiling cheeky and lovingly. "I haven't had breakfast, and now it's almost time for dinner... And we also hadn't been economical with our powers." She chuckled. "Do you want to shower first or should I?"

"Together." was all he answered, before he pulled her close, slipped out of bed with her and hoisted her onto his arms.

She fidgeted and struggled laughing, trying to untangle.

"Charles Irwing Bartowski... We really need to get something to eat, and if we go showering together now, we'll probably never get out of this room" she softly bawled him out -- although the idea of spending the rest of their life in this hotel room, supplied by the room service didn't repel her at all. A dreamy grin showed on her face.

He set her down, kissed her long and covetous and whispered out of his breath: "Than you go first. I'll take care of dinner."

He sat on the bed with a broad smile, and looked after her when she went to the bathroom -- or more precisely skipping floated into the bathroom. When the door had closed behind her gorgeous tushy, Chuck grabbed the receiver of the phone and got put through to the Concierge. With a sly smile he made reservations at the best restaurant, the Concierge could recommend.

It was due to Sarah's natural beauty that she reappeared from the bathroom less than 45 minutes later, one towel wrapped around her body and one wrapped around her head, smelling so luring, no perfume or body lotion could beat her natural scent and appearing so refreshed and revived as like she had spent hours in a spa, carrying only a light goose-skin going apparently from head to toe.

"Had the water been so cold?" he questioned slyly, but she didn't answer and only smiled cattily herself.

"Well, Agent Bartowski... It's your turn."

She sat on the bed with a grin, curled her lush legs and started flipping through one of Chuck's comic books not paying any attention to Chuck anymore.

This wasn't to be said twice to Chuck. As he entered the bathroom, the "Intersect" showed him on the basis of the leads at hand -- the jagged corner of a rectangular piece of scrim in the trash bin, the scent in the air and a little wooden applicator that had fallen behind the trash bin -- that Sarah had waxed. As her legs were flawlessly smooth -- he had the chance to register that before -- his mind could easily amend the rest. Also the bathroom wasn't as steamy as you would have expected, when a woman takes a shower -- unless the shower was quite cold. Chuck grinned and had his own thoughts about it.

'Maybe we should have ordered something from the room service...'

The sole thought excited him and as he stepped under the shower, he was sporting a considerable erection. Chuck turned the shower onto the coldest setting and endured the hard cold jets for a couple of minutes before he turned on the hot water, lathered and thoroughly washed himself. Afterwards he shaved accurately and checked the shave very closely in the mirror. He hadn't missed out the stimulating effect his stubble had on Sarah when he softly had scratched her skin, but he didn't want to do her sensitive skin any harm.

In addition he was pretty sure, she would rather like to kiss his clean shaved skin. Finishing the task, he applied some of the aftershave Devon had recommended him and he knew Sarah liked very much.

When he left the bathroom, Sarah was nowhere to be seen -- something still making Chuck nervous because of the RING-Operatives still at loose and after the both of them.

"Sarah... Are you here?"

He called her and looked around the room. He relaxed when he saw her note on the pillow.

"Chuck! Everything is fine. Didn't want to bother you I've nothing adequate to wear when I go out with you - and hey... We're in Paris after all. Meet me at the lobby at 8.30pm - and pick some nice outfit. XOXOXOX Sarah"

She was obviously very cheerful and planed to make the evening something special... And he really liked this amped way of her's. She seemed to feel pretty good. And it seemed like it was his credit.

Chuck was nosy by nature, and so he was already curios how Sarah would look like -- although he would adore her even in rags and tatters and a face full of ashes.

The more so as he had seen her already with dust, ashes, blood and much worse in her face and even seen her in the most funny disguises. By only thinking about the mission, Chuck, Sarah and Casey had to cover as plumbers Chuck got the creeps, although Sarah managed to look gorgeous even with matters clung to them he refused to think about.

His dearest memory though was, when Casey and Sarah had tried to infiltrate Roark Industries. How cute Sarah looked as a nerd... In a cardigan, with a ponytail and horn-rims... He had to admit however, his favorite memory was actually Sarah's outfit as a nerd herder... A distraction he and Casey needed to enter a hostile compound -- A distraction able even to hide a brass band marching in, so Chuck and Casey didn't had to sneak in but just walked in, while Sarah charmed the guards, wearing this short short black skirt, the skimpy white blouse and the black high heels...

'Get yourself together, Bartowski... Do you want to take a cold shower again?' he chastised himself, almost sounding like Casey, but also smiled. Even if he tried, he wouldn't been able to get Sarah out of his head -- but hey... He didn't want to anyway.

Chuck took the most elegant suit he had -- by chance the very same suit, his sister Elli helped him to pick out in order to impress Sarah with.

Elli had berated him for weeks and finally pulled the right trigger.

"Chuck... Baby brother... You want Sarah to totally fall for you, don't you? Believe me when I tell you as the woman I am... A woman like Sarah wants to be led out to dinner by an elegant man and not by a boy wearing his Chuck's."

Chuck got reminded on Bryce Larkin's appearance -- elegant and urbane, looking like a spy has to look like and already having a romantic past with Sarah -- and agreed with his sister instantly.

Elli was totally right, the slender waisted shape of the chaste black suit accented his frame and let his height and build appear advantageous. He completed the classy white shirt with a dull silvery tie Sarah had presented him for his birthday -- and got himself together right in time not to put on his beloved Chuck's but the Budapest shoes, Sarah bought him with the words: "It's time for you to dress like the spy you are." when he started his spy training.

- - -

He arrived at the lobby a little early and spent his time observing the other people in the lobby, practicing his power of observation. The "Intersect" was a vast database but there was nothing wrong about learning to read people, analyze their body language or facial expression. That's why he registered the tiny reactions of the male guests at the lobby looking towards the entrance. There had to be something very important and interesting going on behind his back. He slowly turned around and faced the entrance door... And immediately understood the reactions he had observed.

Sarah had been to Paris a couple of times before, but today was the first time, she had some time on her own... And she did go for it.

From head -- an elegant updo, leaving her slender and delicate neck uncovered, with interlaced pearls that highlighted her blond hair, and single strands strategically placed accentuating and framing her gorgeous face -- over her body -- less wrapped in but more hugged by a strapless, softly floating snowy white dress ending right above the knee in a swinging skirt and doubtlessly suitable for any roman or greek goddess -- to her toes -- clad into high heeled golden strappy sandals with straps wounded around her ankles and wrapped around her calves almost up to her knees -- Sarah had picked the items that would accentuate her natural beauty the best.

Chuck was literally speechless and couldn't take his eyes of her.

'God... She looks like an angel!' went through his mind. Even when she stood in front of him, with a gentle motion closing his mouth standing ajar and kissed him, he still couldn't find no words, nor even swallow. Chuck felt countless stares burning into his back when it became evident that this gorgeous goddess belonged to him.

"I assume this means I'm looking good." Her smile was all innocence, her look all cockiness.

"You, by the way, do also look stunning, Chuck... Almost like the young Sean Connery... Like a real spy." she teased him.

Sarah herself didn't know, why it surprised her that much, to see him like this. Already back then in Prague, he had looked dazzling, and she had seen him before in a tux or a suit during the last three years. But then it hit her. She hadn't been looking at him the same way, she was looking at him now... With the eyes of a woman in love who's craving for love had been fulfilled. What she was looking at now, was actually "her Chuck".

Finally Chuck found his voice again. "You... You just look... Wow!! You look incredibly good, Sarah." He stammered before he got his pieces together and kissed her himself. "You're looking just gorgeous, Darling."

He was up to say 'You look so different...' when it hit him like a ton of bricks. She really looked different, because she was relaxed... and completely happy. How much time may have passed since she felt that way the last time? Chuck took her by her hand and let her link arms with him.

"Still hungry?" he asked with a smile.

Sarah hadn't even blinked when he named her "Darling", but the expression rang in her mind like a bell...

She realized that her relationship with Chuck had changed dramatically, reaching a whole new level, and what she thought she had only been pretending for the last three years -- being a loving couple -- hadn't been a cover at all, but the truth, she couldn't dare to accept. She didn't know what to think. Was it happiness she felt or was it fear? Acting like nothing happened, she smiled at him.

"Hungry like a wolf... It has been a hard and demanding day, and it's no walk in the park to make myself look pretty for you." Was her answer as Chuck took her by the hand and led her out of the hotel.

"You don't look pretty, Sarah, you look beautiful... You ARE beautiful and I love you." He was stern when he said this, but then he smiled lovingly, still holding her hand and led her downstairs to the street.

Standing on the curb, Chuck waved a cab and told the driver the restaurant's name when they sat into the car. The driver gazed at Sarah's reflection in his mirror, let out a wolf whistle and drove of, almost hitting another car and fishtailed his way into the traffic flow.

Sarah observed Chuck in the cab, wondering what might have changed. Did anything change at all or was she just seeing what she had ignored for all these years? Had Chuck ever been insecure and in need of protection at all, or was it rather that he never got the chance to prove his worth?

"Stay in the car. Stay in the house, Stay covered..."

Sarah and Casey always had told him so... And he never did.

Whenever he got in danger, it happened because of them not involving him into their actions at first place, so he had to take action into his own hands without having the opportunity of conferring with them.

Isn't it that without his intervention, including the SWAT-team, no one would have saved her if Shaw really had tried to kill her back then? Chuck was there on time, supplied with back-up and prepared for the task... Like last night.

Do they underestimate him?

'Are you already a top spy, Charles Bartowski? And except for Shaw none of us ever realized it?' She chuckled about this idea, leaned over to him and kissed him, when the cab hit the curb in front of the restaurant.

The Maitre D' greeted them at the door, stretching his hands like they were lifetime friends.

"My good friend Jean-Pierre had already announced you. A table for two for M. et Mme. Carmichael. Intimate and discreet, like I was told. The champagne is a little something on the house. Take a seat, we'll be with you in an instant." He lit the candles and opened the bottle.

Then he gave the waiters a glance like 'Those are VIPs. Dare not to behave properly.' And the staff knew a command when they got one.

It was more than obvious to Sarah, Chuck hadn't only left a small tip at the Concierge Jean-Pierre's desk to make this evening happen. She was aware, this was something he always wanted to do with her: Taking Sarah out big time completely impressing her and proving he could compete with Bryce and Daniel Shaw.

She wanted to tell him 'But none of them has your great heart and your amiable character.' letting him know THEY could never compete with HIM.

"Monsieur and Madame Carmichael? Do we already use aliases?" Sarah looked amused at Chuck, and he chuckled.

"You would have preferred Mr. and Mrs Bartowski?" Chuck grinned adorable and without second thoughts at her. Sarah tried to dissemble being both appalled and pleased by this thought... for the second time in less than twelve hours.

"An interesting idea, Chuck" was all she answered, leaving unsaid what she meant... The alias or being Mrs. Charles Bartowski one day.

"Found something you like?" Chuck asked when the waiter approached. The look she gave him, would have answered the question entirely if Chuck hadn't averted his eyes and looked at the waiter. Sarah's gaze was glued to him and her smile was reflected by her eyes. The look in her eyes was so soft and dreamy, it was obvious her thoughts were very pleasant.

'You know what I want, Chuck... I want you... Forever.' She didn't say it loud, for this her courage didn't suffice. Instead she entrenched herself behind the menu to avoid his gaze for a moment -- and to allow her blushed cheeks to clear up.

'Get yourself together, Sam! You're no blushing little schoolgirl anymore, you're a tough, coldblooded spy!' she chastised herself, but a considerable part of her just wanted to blush, wanted to savor being wooed by a affectionate and handsome man -- like she were a normal woman. It was the same part of her that by a hair's breadth had caught the bridal bouquet... and that would say "yes".

Chuck ordered for the both of them, certain to know what she would like to eat. Indeed he knew her that well, he actually picked what she also would have chosen.

They were holding hands, while waiting for their ordered meals, like any couple in love would have done, looking each other deeply in the eyes and smiling brightly the entire evening. Finally they were together... No guns, no GPS-Watches, no knifes except for the ones besides their plates, no 6'6ft. tall black FULCRUM-Assassin, interrupting her kissing, no Morgan, bothering them with his relationship problems when they clinked glasses, no Casey, briefing them on a new mission, while they were holding hands... Just Chuck and Sarah...

When their orders arrived, they almost missed it, only having eyes for each other this evening. Enlightened by the candles, Sarah's eyes almost appeared blue and the highlights that the pearls in her hair set, were reflecting in the soft light. Sarah enjoyed the warm glow, Chuck's eyes shown, although this glow was less due to the candles but to the fact he couldn't take his eyes off of her. His gaze felt like caressing fingers on her skin.

They laughed a lot, almost gleaming with happiness, kissed each other every other moment, fed each other, held hands and talked about literally anything and nothing at all. Since their first "real" date, they hadn't been that relaxed, although that was quite soon interrupted by a FULCRUM-Team chasing a vital component of the second "Intersect" of that Chuck and Sarah knew where it was hidden. The evening then ended as Casey drove his beloved 1985 Ford Crown Victoria into the restaurant Chuck and Sarah had their date in, in order to rescue them, because Sarah hadn't carried a gun to that date as it was supposed to be a real date.

MaitreNuit
MaitreNuit
77 Followers