All Comments on 'Church & State'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 19 years ago
The companion piece to Alice's Restaurant?

It took a little doing, but I figured out the character relationships. This excellent story is a shade behind the other one because of the minister father's characterization. El barfo. The chessplaying subplot was a neat touch. I play (and teach) the game myself. Wonder if the young lady will play for UCLA or wherever she winds up? More than casual interest here because I'm a member of the team at my old university and try to organize events there, without much success. Would love to see that subplot followed up. I suspect that in Alaska most chess play is done on the Web -- there is no mention of that in the story. Even the jackass minister would have to be aware of the Internet. Except for him, this is an excellent story. I wonder whether the two couples will meet later on. I wouldn't expect anything sexual to go on between non-partners, but the young ones might befriend each other and do things casually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice

I like the way this meshed with you Alice's Restaurant that you submitted today also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW

You are one of the best writers to grace Literotica. Please keep up the fantastic stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you, thank you, thank you

With increasing fascination of your skills I would like to add a lot more to say hoiw much I enjoyed this, much as I enjoyed Aleice's restaurant. Now that we have seen all four of the women up close and very personal, my day is so enjoyably complete. Thank you, thnak you, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read all four parts of the series, and the were all fantastic. I am amazed at your storytelling ability, engrossing characters, meaningful storylines, LOTS of emotion.

I am looking forward to more of your work, and hoping for more based on these characters.

CUDOS!!!

I am making the same comment on all four parts because they all deserve it.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
NIce continuation

It reminded me of the upbringing I had, I should have left aswell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Can't wait for the second part!! One of the best stories I have read for a long time!!!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
GREAT START!

Hmmmmm, INTERESTING! gonna reserve comments for next installment.

Great start though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks

This author writes stories that capture my attention.

Ed_XEd_Xalmost 10 years ago
Another good story

I always enjoy your stories you certainly have a way with words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellence

We'll done. Good story development with great pace. Thoughtful and thorough . Wonderful characters.

BugattiTBugattiTover 8 years ago
Well written

That was Hot!!!!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
So yummy!

And so very good! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It was good. Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't usually read lezbo stuff...

but ran out of SciFi. Exceptional job developing the characters, in this and Alice's Restaurant I. Of course, wouldn't expect any but from an alpaca...

...of the evil variety. LOL

Thanks,

GeoD

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

They pray love peace forgiveness and more of such soulful elements but most are not able to live up to this ...... Humans are shameless in between talking and acting ........ But some getting lucky finding a soulmate ...... 💖💝🍀

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed another excellent story, thanks great to have discovered you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Her "mentor" - Tammy took advantage of Beverly's inexperience. Shame.

UncertainTUncertainT10 months ago

A very good read.

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Good characterization and build up, very believable progression. A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous