Church Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood her up; turned her around and sat her gently on the edge of the bed. It took only a second for her to know what he wanted. She took his not yet flaccid penis in her mouth and gently sucked out the last drops of cum while her own body relaxed.

____

Beth woke up again but this time he was on top of her. She looked in to his adoring eyes. The warmth and pressure of his body was wonderful. She felt him inside of her and moved with him slowly. He kissed her passionately on the mouth. She reached around and took hold of his ass, finally. She pulled him deeper and wrapped her legs around him as she gently climbed to climax. He maintained his tempo and soon came with her. Arching his back; his face straining but making only a quiet groan. She slid her hands to the back of his head and pulled him down for another long kiss. They stayed locked in embrace for a long time before he shrunk and fell out of her.

"Good morning Max." She whispered in his ear.

12