The Babysitter

Story Info
Beth learns that babysitting can be a lot of fun.
4.8k words
4.67
47k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,319 Followers

*Author's Note: This is erotic fantasy. It involves sexual situations between consenting adults, all of whom are over 18 years of age. Since it is fantasy and it's my fantasy, I presume a world free of STDs. I hope you enjoy the story; if not, such is life. Comments are always appreciated.

THE BABYSITTER

"Beth, would you be able to babysit tomorrow night?" Carol Jenkins asked as they ate dinner with the Perkins family at their home.

"Sure," Beth replied. "Any problem with that, Mom?" she asked.

"Of course not," Alice Perkins replied, smiling at her daughter.

"We'll probably be quite late getting in, so perhaps it would be better if you spent the night instead of bicycling home so late at night," Carol said.

"That's okay," Beth said. "I don't mind."

At 18, Beth was a willowy 5'8". She was taking all of the babysitting jobs that she could get during the summer before she went away to college. Carol Jenkins and Alice Perkins had been college roommates and they were still the best of friends. The Perkins' son Brad had joined the navy after high school, but they still had 8-year-old Jimmy, a late surprise in their lives, hence their need for a babysitter from time to time. Jimmy was crazy about Beth, so that worked out well for everyone.

Ted Jenkins and Bob Perkins were good friends, too, playing golf together most weekends. Ted was a big man, 6'5" and 250lbs, while Bob was more slightly built at 5'10" and 165lbs. Carol Perkins was a voluptuous redhead with green eyes, at 5'6" an inch taller than Alice Perkins, who Beth took after, inheriting her blonde hair and blue eyes.

It started raining just as Beth arrived on her bicycle at the Jenkins' house the next evening after dinner. After they left, first making sure that Beth had their phone numbers, she sat down to watch television with Jimmy until it was time for him to go to bed. The intensity of the storm seemed to increase, thunder booming and rattling the windows, while the howling of the wind as it gusted made it sound like a machine gun as the rain pelted the house.

Even with the din of the storm, Beth fell asleep watching television, only waking up when she heard the front door bang open. Jumping to her feet, she saw a soaking wet Bob and Carol in the doorway, Carol struggling to support Bob, who appeared to be having some sort of a problem.

"Oh, Beth, thank god," Carol gasped when she saw her, the rain blowing in the open door, soaking all of them. "Can you help me with Bob, please? He's had a bit too much to drink, I'm afraid."

Quickly moving to Bob's other side, Beth put an arm around his waist and pulled his arm over her shoulders, trying to help hold him up as Carol somehow managed to get the door shut. Barely able to keep her feet due to supporting Bob, Beth somehow managed to help Carol get him to their bedroom, dumping him onto the bed where he sprawled on his back.

"God, I'm soaked," Carol laughed, looking down at herself, then at Beth. "And you are, too. We should get out of these wet clothes," she said, peeling her T-shirt off over her head, then pushing her jeans to the floor and stepping out of them. "I haven't seen it storm like this in a long time," she said, releasing her bra and dropping it to the floor, her full, freckled breasts swaying on her chest, her large ruby nipples hard and jutting out as she pushed her panties down. "I'll get us some towels," she said, turning and going into the bathroom.

"You'll catch a cold if you don't get out of those wet clothes," she admonished Beth when she returned with two big towels, handing Beth one as she dried herself off.

Blushing, Beth undressed, very self-conscious of her small breasts with their tiny pale nipples as she peeled her T-shirt off, then pushed her jeans down and pulled them off. She hesitated to also remove her panties, but they were as wet as the rest of her clothes, so she pushed them down and stepped out of them, picking up the towel that she had dropped onto the bed and drying herself, embarrassed that her nipples were hard little pebbles on the ends of her breasts, very conscious of the fact that her clamshell pussy was covered with a sparse bit of silky blonde hair while Carol's was shaved bald, her inner lips furled up outside of her outer lips beneath a large, prominent clit that stuck out beneath a tattoo of a black rooster.

"I guess we should get Bob out of his wet clothes, too," Carol said with a sigh.

"R-really!?" Beth gasped, her eyes wide.

"Of course," Carol replied, unfastening his belt. "Maybe you can start on his shirt," she suggested.

"M-me?" Beth asked, staring.

"He's not going to bite," Carol laughed. "Beth, are you embarrassed?"

"Well, yeah, a little," Beth replied, flushing.

"But why?" Carol asked. "Haven't you seen a boy naked before? Are you a virgin?" she asked.

"Yes, no, I mean, yes, I've seen a naked boy before, and no, I'm not a virgin," Beth replied, her face flaming. "It's just, well, he's your husband," she said.

"Don't let that worry you," Carol laughed. "I don't mind and I'm sure that he wouldn't either. You've got an adorable body. I'm jealous."

"Of me?!" Beth gasped, her mouth dropping open. "B-but you're so beautiful and you have breasts, real breasts, not like mine," she said, covering her small breasts with her hands, feeling her hard nipples pressing into her palms.

"You have no idea how often I've wished that I didn't have such big breasts," Carol sighed cupping them, her fingers pinching her hard, thick, ruby nipples. "Most men talk to my breasts, not to me. And they're heavy," she said, hefting them. "Sometimes my back hurts because of it."

"I sure don't have that problem," Beth laughed, lowering her hands and looking down at herself.

"Are your nipples sensitive?" Carol asked, reaching out and stunning Beth when she cupped one, thrumming her hard nipple with her thumb, causing her pussy to flood with juices.

"Yes, very," Beth managed to reply as Carol continued to gently caress her.

"Lucky you," Carol said, lowering her hand. "Unless someone really bites down on mine, it just feels nice. But enough of that for now. Let's get these wet clothes off of Bob."

Beth crawled onto the bed and began unbuttoning Bob's shirt with shaky fingers while Carol pulled his zipper down, then tried to pull his jeans down, unsuccessfully.

"He's just too big, too heavy," Carol said. "Give me a hand, will you?" she asked. "You pull on that side and I'll pull on this side," she said.

It took the two of them tugging as hard as they could to finally pull Bob's jeans down below his ass, leaving him in his boxer shorts which were noticeably tented.

"When he drinks too much, it has that effect on him," Carol laughed when she saw where Beth's eyes were as they each pulled down on one legs of his jeans until they finally managed to pull them off. "It's the only good thing about him having a few. Come on, I'll help you with his shirt first," she said, moving to one side of him.

Between them, then managed to roll him from side to side, finally peeling his shirt down his arms and off.

"You never knew that it was so hard to get a man out of his clothes, did you?" Carol asked with a laugh. "Usually they can't get them off fast enough."

"What now?" Beth asked.

"His boxers," Carol replied. "Let's do it the same way we did his jeans," she suggested.

Beth's heart was pounding in her chest as she knelt on the other side of Bob from Carol and hooked her fingers into the waistband of his boxer shorts.

"We should try rocking him, too," Carol said after a few seconds of futile pulling, "otherwise we're just going to rip them off of him."

It proved to be a good idea, Beth's eyes widening when they succeeded in pulling them down past his cock, which was hard as a rock and sticking up in the air.

"It's so big!" she gasped as they pulled his boxers down his legs and then off.

"It's a nice size," Carol said, smiling. "Haven't you seen a cock that big before?" she asked.

"Not even close," Beth replied.

"Well, Bob's 8" long and 2" across," Carol said.

"Doesn't it hurt when you, you know?" Beth asked, blushing.

"Gosh, no," Carol laughed. "It's the most wonderful feeling in the world. No matter what anyone says, size does matter, though stamina is also important. A nice long fuck with a smaller cock is preferable to a quick fuck with a big cock."

"I-I wouldn't know," Beth said, unable to tear her eyes from Bob's big cock.

"Can I ask you about your sex life or would that embarrass you?" Carol asked.

"I'm already embarrassed," Beth replied, smiling. "What do you want to know?"

"How many boys have you been with?" Carol asked.

"Only three," Beth replied. "I only turned 18 a few months ago."

"Did you enjoy it?" Carol asked.

"In a way, yes," Beth replied.

"In what way?" Carol asked.

"It...it was nice to have someone touching me like that," Beth replied, blushing. "It's totally different than touching myself."

"Do you touch yourself often?" Carol asked.

"Yes, a lot, every day," Beth replied. "Is that wrong?"

"Gosh, no," Carol laughed. "I play with myself every day, too, and I'm married. It's just sometimes Bob's not available and I feel horny, so I play with myself. It's perfectly natural."

"I was starting to worry about it," Beth said with a sigh. "It seems like I'm always doing it lately."

"You mean since you lost your virginity?" Carol asked.

"Pretty much," Beth replied, laughing. "I almost don't think of anything else."

"Then we have something in common," Carol said with a smile. "I'm always thinking about sex."

"Really?" Beth asked, surprised.

"Really," Carol replied. "Especially at times like these," she said, reaching out to wrap her hand around Bob's rock-hard cock.

"Oh, my god!" Beth gasped, her hand to her mouth and her eyes wide. "What if he wakes up?" she asked.

"He probably won't," Carol replied as she slowly jacked his cock, "but if he does, that's even better."

"Why?" Beth asked.

"So he can do some of the work, too," Carol laughed, leaning over and running her tongue around the head of Bob's cock. "Have you done this yet, sucked a cock?" she asked, letting the head of his cock slip between her lips into her mouth.

"Only once," Beth answered weakly, staring in amazement as Carol softly sucked on Bob's cock.

"Did you like it?" Carol asked, sitting up and licking her lips, but keeping her hand wrapped around the shaft of Bob's cock.

"I guess," Beth replied, "but it was over pretty fast. He...he came almost as soon as he was in my mouth."

"That's not very nice," Carol commiserated. "What did you do when he did that?"

"I...uh, I swallowed it," Beth replied, flushing. "I didn't want to...what would he have thought if I choked or something, acted all grossed out?"

"Did you like the taste of his cum?" Carol asked.

"That was the best part," Beth replied. "Sort of sticky, sort of salty, but good. I just wish that it had lasted longer."

"I can understand that," Carol laughed. "I'm just the opposite; I just want the guy to cum as fast as he can. I like sucking a cock, but I'm only doing it for the cum, really."

"You...you like...cum?" Beth asked.

"Some people like caviar," Carol replied. "I like cum. It's a lot cheaper and easier to get than caviar," she said with a laugh, Beth laughing with her.

"How come you didn't try to suck the cocks of the other boys that you were with?" Carol asked. "It might have been different with them."

"He...he was the last guy I was with like that," Beth replied. "The other two guys only fucked me. Well, they touched me all over and sucked on my nipples, which I really liked, but then they just fucked me."

"Didn't any of them eat your pussy?" Carol asked.

"N-no," Beth stammered, flushing anew.

"Is that something that you want to experience?" Carol asked.

"Y-yes," Beth replied, unable to meet her eyes.

"I love it when someone eats my pussy," Carol said with a sigh. "Other than feeling so good, it's the most personal thing that you can do with another person."

"Even more than fucking?" Beth asked.

"Oh, definitely," Carol replied. "It's the same with cocks. The guys all want to fuck you, but in the end, they want to cum in your mouth."

"After they fuck you?" Beth asked in wonderment.

"That's the best, tasting a cock that was just in your pussy, or someone else's," Carol replied.

"You...you do that?" Beth asked.

"All the time," Carol assured her. "The only thing that comes close to the experience of eating a guy's cum is eating a wet, juicy pussy. When you suck a cock that's just been in a pussy, you get the best of both worlds, the delicious taste of the pussy all over the cock, then a mouthful of cum. There's no finer experience that I've ever had."

"Wow, I had no idea," Beth said, shaking her head. "I wish my parents were as cool as you."

"How do you know that they're not?" Carol asked. "Have you ever had a conversation with them about sex?"

"No, not a chance," Beth laughed. "I can't even picture them having sex. They seem so...boring in that way. That's one of the reasons that I was wondering if there was something wrong with me because I play with myself all the time."

"Is talking about it like this exciting for you?" Carol asked.

"Uh, yeah, pretty much," Beth replied, blushing. "I mean, I'm so wet right now."

"So am I," Carol said, smiling. "Show me."

"Wha-what?" Beth stammered, nonplussed.

"Your pussy, show me how wet you are," Carol said. "I'll show you mine, too."

"I'm embarrassed," Beth said, flushing as Carol moved around Bob to kneel in front of her.

"I know," Carol said, "and that's okay. I just want to see it. I'll even lick it for you. Would you like that?"

"You will?" Beth asked, her eyes widening, feeling her pussy flood with even more juices.

"I'd love to," Carol said, gently pushing Beth to lay back. "I'm sure that you have a delicious pussy," she said, pressing her knees apart, then pushing them up towards her chest. "Hold your knees for me," she said, leaning down so that her face was mere inches from Beth's pussy which slowly peeled open, revealing a glistening pink interior.

"Oh, my god!" Beth gasped when she felt Carol's breath on her pussy, then her hands as she pried her outer lips apart.

"You have such delicate lips and a tiny clit," Carol said, smiling up at an astonished Beth. "Is it sensitive like your nipples?" she asked, her tongue flicking out to gently touch it, Beth's body spasming in reaction as she moaned, her whole body trembling as an orgasm rippled through her.

"Oh, god," Beth gasped when Carol sank her tongue into her, gluing her mouth to her pussy as she drank her freely flowing juices.

"You're delicious," Carol said, looking up with a smile as she licked her lips, her mouth glistening with wetness from Beth's pussy.

"Really!?" Beth gasped.

"Haven't you ever tasted yourself, licked your fingers after you play with yourself?" Carol asked.

"Y-yes," Beth admitted, flushing with embarrassment.

"Did you like the taste?" Carol asked, once again dragging her tongue up through Beth's pussy, pursing her lips on her tiny clit and teasing it with the tip of her tongue as she moaned and writhed beneath her.

"Oh, that feels so amazing," Beth gasped.

"Would you like me to do it some more?" Carol asked.

"Yes, please," Beth panted, moaning when Carol fastened her mouth on her pussy once again and commenced to feast on her juicy little quim.

"Oh, I could just eat you forever," Carol gasped when she lifted her mouth from her pussy several minutes later, smiling as she licked her lips. "You are just so delicious."

"That was the best feeling I've ever had," Beth panted, out of breath from cumming so much. "I was cumming like crazy."

"So I noticed," Carol said, laughing. "Would you like to see my pussy now, maybe taste it?" she asked.

"You...you don't mind?" Beth asked, blushing.

"Of course not," Carol replied. "I love it when someone eats my pussy. Here, I'll make it easy for you," she said, laying back and bringing her knees up, hooking her arms behind them so that her pussy was spread wide open and she had a good view of it.

"It's so much bigger than mine," Beth observed as she knelt in front of Carol, seeing another woman's pussy for the first time.

"Women's pussies are all different, just like men's cocks," Carol said, her excitement mounting in anticipation. "Go ahead, touch it, taste it," she encouraged.

"It's so beautiful," Beth breathed, tracing her long inner lips with a shaky fingertip, then touching her big clit.

"Oh, my!" Carol gasped when Beth leaned forward and tentatively licked her clit, her pussy responding with an immediate flood of juices.

"I can see you getting wet!" Beth said, looking up, her eyes shining with lust.

"My clit is very sensitive," Carol explained, watching her face.

"I can't believe that I'm doing this," Beth said, once again leaning forward, but this time slowly dragging the flat of her tongue up between Carol's petaled inner lips. "Mmm, it tastes good, sort of spicy."

"You have a musky flavor," Carol said. "Go ahead, explore, see what it's like," she encouraged.

Taking a deep breath, Beth once again licked Carol's pussy, but this time she let her tongue slide into her, feeling her pussy clamp down on her tongue as her juices cascaded over it.

"That was wonderful, Beth," Carol gasped several minutes later when she finally lifted her pussy-smeared face from her pussy, licking her smiling lips.

"Did I do it okay?" Beth asked.

"Very okay," Carol replied. "You made me cum so much."

"You really taste good," Beth said. "I never realized that it could be like this."

"We can do it together," Carol suggested, smiling.

"You mean like a 69?" Beth asked, her face lighting up.

"Exactly like a 69," Carol laughed. "You want to?"

"Yes!" Beth laughed, laying back as Carol crawled on top of her, lowering her pussy to her mouth as she leaned over and jammed her tongue into Beth.

Beth had no idea how much time elapsed as she ate Carol's pussy while Carol ate hers, orgasm after orgasm sweeping through her body as she came over and over again, Carol's pussy a constant flood of juices cascading down over her tongue. Then she felt Bob move -- they were laying right next to him -- then heard him.

"Hey, wha...what's going on here?" he asked in a bit of a slurred voice, Beth freezing beneath Carol. "That's just what I need," he said, Beth stunned when she saw him kneel above her head, his big cock sticking out in front of him as he grabbed Carol by the hips. "Just what I need," he said again, driving his cock into her pussy while Beth just stared in amazement.

What shocked Beth the most, however, was the fact that after Bob began fucking Carol, she leaned back down and continued eating her pussy. Beth found it fascinating to watch Bob's cock sliding in and out of Carol's pussy, her long inner lips clinging to the shaft each time he'd pull back, his cock quickly picking up a sheen from her juices.

"Hey, what the..." Bob said when his balls scraped over Beth's forehead, pulling his cock out except for the head and looking down, surprise on his face. "Well, I'll be damned. It's Beth. I didn't know you played these kinds of games," he said, pulling the rest of his cock from Carol's pussy and pushing it down into her mouth which she had opened to say something, but instead found it filled with his cock, the taste of Carol's pussy all over it.

"Beth's full of surprises," Carol said, lifting her face from her pussy.

"She sucks cock almost as good as her mother," Bob said, his cock banging against the back of her throat, her eyes wide and her nostrils flaring for breath as she tried to digest what she had just heard.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,319 Followers
12