All Comments on 'Church Girl and Football Beauty'

by richfun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5

5 Just for the punch line......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Needs work

Overall it is a decent story. I think you should work on a rewrite and expand on the characters and the storyline. I somewhat agree with your punch line but as it is said in the bible, "Wherever 2 or 3 are gathered together in my name, I will be in the midst of them." So although it is a fitting statement for the story, I feel it is not really accurate.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesabout 10 years ago
The making of a decent story

You have the makings of a decent story here, but it is rushed and needs editing for punctuation at the very least. Literotica has a volunteer editor program. Using an editor make your writing much more believable and engaging. Great punchline.

ShikeShikeabout 10 years ago
Good Start

You have the makings of a wonderful story. It needs to be fleshed out a lot more. Take us through their courtship. Don't have them fall into bed right away. Have Jen go to more of Amber's games. Have them date and discover love. Show them fumbling over their dates.

I really like this idea and the characters, what you have of them, are good. I just want more depth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

5 stars, but you deserve many more...great story so far.will you continue?

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Love It 😘 encouraging

Vivid, enriching in love and hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

it any sex in it that i can read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i love it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent, well crafted and erotic.Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Glorious

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrichfun@richfun
9 Followers
"The only true obscenity is war." Henry Miller. Love sex in the mind and imagination, as much as physical sex. I am gay, fascinated by and richly enjoy gay sex. Thinking of TVs and TSs gets me so horny, but have always loved dreaming of lesbian sex, too. Maybe...

story TAGS