All Comments on 'Church Trip Ch. 01: The Pastor's Wife'

by quincyhart

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Pretty Simple.

Pretty simple, but I loved it. Went I was young I used to hitchhike up & down California on US 99, through the SJ valley a lot.

Had a pair pick me up in Manteca. A mother & daughter. Stayed with them 2 days & had them both individually, & together. Course I was like 17 then.lol

I liked this story, Thanks for a cute read.

quincyhartquincyhartover 9 years agoAuthor
I may use that story

I may have to use your story...although I will have to raise your age so it will be legal....yes...the forty-five year old pastor's wife taking her eighteen year old daughter to college when they stop to pick up the eighteen year old man in the broken down car....it is writing itself...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Didn't really care for your writing style.

Your profile didn't offer any information about you, I suspect, by your writing style you are probably underage - less than 18 years old.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 9 years ago
I have fond memories of Church trips

None with adults and me - but, many with the other 'attendees'...

Brought fullness to my cock - and several fond memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story! I want more. . .

I love fucking preacher's wives, and stories about it! And I'd like for the preacher to fuck my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So hot!

I, too have had the pleasure of a couple of pastors' wives. What an unforgettable experience! I was 19 and it was my first full intercourse, but not the last. It was the best. I experienced a couple more wives later-also very memorable. My wife enjoyed the experience of giving herself to a minister on a number of occasions. It was a dream fulfilled for her. She had wanted him for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Made me wet. When I was a teen I would go home from church and go to my room, fling off my clothes and fantasize about our young minister who was just a few years older then me. I dreamed about what it would be like to kiss him and for him to touch me intimately. I gave myself the most intense orgasms dreaming of him. He never knew it, but I was deeply in love and lust for him. Many years and many miles came and went. I was almost thirty and learned he was in the area where I lived. I had never married. I communicated with him and learned he had lost his wife. I asked him to meet me at a discreet location. He agreed. We spent the night together and I showed him my full-figured body. It was the first time I had ever seen a man with an erection. He had a most handsome penis which was a wonder to touch. I had never touched a man's naked dick, nor ever had a man inside me, but I was drooling. I told him of my teen fantasies about him. He was surprised and very aroused. I opened my legs to him and allowed him to see what I had waited years to give him. He kissed me and touched me, and eventually, fulfilled my erotic teen dream. He licked me and I begged for more as he slid inside me, giving me all he had. I was throbbing and clenching so tightly around his purple manhood. It was amazing! He made me cum so hard. We met often after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Our minister's wife has very large breasts. She is a nice-looking woman, and her breasts just stand out. You can tell when she passes by, that most of the men would love to know what those babies look like--better yet, what they feel like and what a joy it would be to suck them. I have noticed a couple of times when she wears a tight thin top, that her nipples are erect. Wow! Between her breasts and her shapely legs, it's very hard to think of anything but her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous