All Comments on 'Churned For a Creampie'

by jennyclarafick

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35almost 10 years ago
??!!!

it was going good, then you went crazy on us this chapter makes bible black look sane, you should write for kitty animation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Honestly!

The ending to this chapter really strains the limits of belief. Aside from the strange abilities Aunt Jenny apparently possesses, don't you think if the young man suddenly disappeared someone like his girlfriend at least would notice and call the police. Also, it's stated that Aunt Jenny has absorbed many others like this before, which would attract even more attention from the authorities. I know there's a great degree of fantasy elements to this story but please, at least keep it plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dumb!

Stupid concept, what a waste!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH NNNOOOO

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME , STOP THIS JOKE OR, BETTER YET PUT IT IN , THE FUNNY PAPERS............

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013almost 10 years ago
Concept totally did not work.

Concept totally did not work. I quit reading when Aunt jenny enter his room and shrunk him. I gave it the lowest score possible "1"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My God...

I think I'm dumber for having read the first page. I had brain cells that fell over dead instead of even walking off the job. 5 minutes I'll never have back...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nope

:-(

sadlittlelostboysadlittlelostboyalmost 10 years ago
Great fun!

This is a lot of fun, don't stop!

thisguyrightherethisguyrightherealmost 10 years ago
Very interesting...

Although, looking at the mixed reviews, you might have better luck finding reception over on Aryion. I was curious as to why you'd want NitroTitan of all people, but now it's been made clear.

This was superbly hot and still very humorous. It almost seemed like the running joke got a bit old at times, but the hotness overshadowed all of it.

I'm glad I came back, I wasn't expecting this! I shall read the other chapters now, cheerio!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cant wait for Chapter 3

Great, very unique from anything I've read when is Chapter 3 coming?

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 9 years ago
I love this story

Seriously, can I be in this family? I love that you upped the ante by adding vore. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The Mega DL requires installing an app,

the Pirate Bay link requires joining and the other link from the double acct is dead.

Why can't you put the eBook somewhere that it can be simply downloaded; some people don't want to join sites they've heard of, (the ones with working brain cells) and nobody should join a site called Pirate's Bay.

If you truly want to give the story away, then do so and people will compensate you if the work is worth it, but using sites where you may or may not get a kickback is slimy.

ZabrielZabrielover 7 years ago
Umm...

Yeah, no. Wtf? The first one was ok, this one is a giant mess. Haven't read the other two yet but now I'm worried they are as fucked up as this one or worse. At what point do you plan on explaining why both the aunt and mom are like that or are you just going to leave that be up to the readers? I was ok with the aunt having to use the sperm from others to ejaculate, because I felt it was a nice twist on the traditional guys, but then she had magic and could shrink others, and could suction them up into her without killing them? And the mom has monster boobs? I feel it would of been better if you had kept it going the way you implied it would: mom gets dp-ed by aunt and son, and they knock her up, and son gets bigger every time he drinks his aunt's milk. Simple, but still works. I'm going to give your other two stories a chance, but I sincerely hope that they either explain more or don't go as crazy.

VenomluvsandwicVenomluvsandwicabout 7 years ago
Great! Possible alternate ending though?

The build up with the possibility that Judith was going to force Aunt Jenny to cum while giving her that blowjob, swallowing and killing Ryan, makes me really wish there was an alternative ending where Aunt Jenny caved in and came inside Judith's mouth. Overall though I love this series~!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

You had the sub title for an aunt even had aunt in the title it didn't take long at all to stop reading this nasty ass shit and besides he didn't have a Aunt he has a it probably was a man who took pills to be able to grow tits or possibly a woman who had surgery and pills to have a dick but the biologially wou

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

To finish my last comment the biologially wouldn't work the way you said it would if it was originally a woman who became a man the equipment just wouldn't work also she wouldn't be getting pregnant if it has a damn dick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous