All Comments on 'Cialis and the Redhead'

by heminway

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

Hello Doctor? I think I just may need Cialis after all. However, this story might just be a little shot of Cialis in and of itself. Good job; nice little fantasy......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It's fine to diddle yourself while he's doing you

This narrative is unusually realistic. The narrator insists on using a condom with a stranger, and diddles herself while being penetrated, even by an almighty hot uncut cock. Porn seldom admits that most women cannot reliably get off merely by having their vaginas or anuses filled. They need clit work, and she has to supply it.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Condoms-Ruination!

I can easily understand why you wanted a condom, but with the never deflating cock, your husband would have been much more enjoyable to the redhead if he had shot his babymakers directly into her womb.

OstrobogulousOstrobogulousalmost 12 years ago
Great story! Thanks!

You got me very aroused! Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fucking LOVED this story!

My husband also takes Cialis from time to time and it is a fucking miracle drug. The idea of us walking around with him showing off the amazing boners he gets is thrilling. And then to think about another woman asking to have her picture taken with my naked and rock-hard husband while she strokes him...holy shit , that makes me so wet. I am literally typing this with one hand because I'm fingering myself with the other.....FUCK! That was an intense orgasm!!!

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Dynamite story!

As a Diabetic, one of the losses to neuropathy is the ability to spontaneously get an erection. I also have BPH and my physician prescribed Cialis for it. Every day! It turned out that the Cialis raised the probability of an erection greatly (all puns intended). I don't run around erect all day, that was for my youth, but at least now I can "perform" adequately.

Whoever said it is a miracle drug called it right.

Thank you for treating the possibilities of STDs as an adult. Condoms do remove some of the sensation, but decrease the risk factor by enough that any thinking adult will use one in that kind of situation. To do otherwise is an insult to one's partner's health and well-being. Additionally, you wouldn't want to bring home to your partner a "gift that keeps on giving", would you?

Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous