Cinder Whore

Story Info
Stepdad and brothers force her to clean more than than house.
11.4k words
4.16
248.9k
272

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaSalia
LaSalia
433 Followers

This story is not of a loving incestual relationship. Little Ellie is forced.


Once upon a time there was a wealthy man and his wife who had a beautiful little girl. They were happy together, and had everything they could ever want. It was like a fairytale, but like all fairytales, it was too good to be true. The man was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and died within two months. The grieving mother became distant and neglectful. The little girl became sad and quiet. Then, one day the woman comes home from a weekend trip with a man and his two sons. She had eloped while her daughter stayed with the nanny.

At first, Ellie wasn't sure what to think of her new father and brothers. She had not been able to properly mourn her own father's death. She decided that if they made her mother happy again, then it was worth it, and becoming a family again would bring them joy. However, the man did not seem to make her mother happy. He had a good job, but mostly they lived off of the money from Ellie's father's life insurance and IRA. Ellie's mother began to sink lower and lower into depression, becoming addicted to alcohol and pain pills. Ellie didn't know it, but her mother had been trying to quit, but there was always a bottle of pills or booze nearby, even though her mother couldn't remember getting them. The inevitable finally came, and Ellie was the one to find her mother's body at the foot of the stairway, a shattered bottle of vodka littering the steps, the day before her 18th birthday.

The men were quick, and in her grief, the young girl had no idea what was going on. They removed her from school and enrolled her in a virtual school. They dismissed her nanny and the maid. They sold all of her belongings except for her small mattress. When it was done, the men crept towards Ellie, who had done nothing but sit on the window bench, staring into the garden for almost two days. If she hadn't been so lost in grief, she might have been unnerved at the way they seemed to stalk her. As it were, Ellie did nothing until one of her stepbrothers took hold of her around the waist. Suddenly, all the grief and anger inside her poured out, and she fought wildly, her emotions lending strength to her tiny body. It was still three on one, and although she landed a few slaps and kicks, the men easily dragged her down to the cellar, tossing her lithe frame onto the mattress they had dragged down. She began to sob, her tears soaking the single bed sheet on the mattress. The men high fived and congratulated themselves, then left her to cry in the darkness.

The next day she was woken early. They presented her with a bucket of cleaning supplies and told her that since the maid was gone, she would have to keep the house clean. Her stepfather warned her not to try anything stupid. The house was locked, and the security system was on. If she so much as tried to open a window, he would know, and he would punish her. The phones were all cordless, tied to the modem, which he locked also. Reminding her that she needed to log onto the computer to complete her online studies, her stepfather sneered and told her that the computer was time locked and only able to access that one website. Also, he personally knew the teacher, and anything she tried would be monitored and reported.

Feeling defeated, Ellie went to work scrubbing the house from top to bottom. First she had tried to open the fridge and cabinets to get something to eat, but had found them all locked. The best she could do was drink four glasses of water to keep her stomach from contracting painfully on itself. When she was halfway done with her work, she heard an alarm begin to beep. Following the sound, Ellie saw the laptop on the table and opened it. The website for the school was there, and a live feed of her teacher also. The old man leered at her. He had short, white hair, and a long, lean face, except for the jowls that hung below his neck. He wore a crisp white shirt and tie, and looked professional, except for the gleam in his eye. She squirmed uncomfortably when she realized that this was not what she had been expecting. She'd seen virtual school websites before, and had expected to do a lot of reading and clicking multiple choice answers. This was not like that. She realized that the man could see her also, the blue light of the webcam flashed brightly. He began to speak.

"Hello Ellie. My name is Professor Hort. You will read the lesson on the screen out loud and follow all of my directions. Do you understand?"

Ellie nodded, and a screen popped up. It was titled Disappointment: by Ovid.

"We shall start with the classics of Roman Literature. Remove your clothes, and begin."

For a moment Ellie didn't move. She was sure she hadn't heard him right. She opened her mouth to begin reading, but was quickly silenced.

"Are you deaf, girl? Or just stupid? I said take your clothes off! And move away from the screen a bit, I want a better view of those pert little tits."

He leered at her, leaning back in his chair, and Ellie was gripped by fear. She knew there was no way this disgusting old man wouldn't tell her stepfather of her disobedience. Briefly she wondered if she couldn't just tell her stepfather, and if he would protect her. Remembering his own hungry looks, Ellie knew she had no choice and began to strip off the simple night gown she wore, the only thing they had left her. She saw him actually wipe his mouth as her small, pert breasts and petite hips were uncovered. The fuzz of her mons was not thick enough to conceal her pink slit, and she blushed scarlet as she began to read, her voice trembling:

"But oh, I suppose she was ugly; she wasn't elegant;
I hadn't yearned for her often in my prayers.
Yet holding her I was limp, and nothing happened at all:
I just lay there, a disgraceful load for her bed.
I wanted it, she did too; and yet no pleasure came
from the part of my sluggish loins that should bring joy.
The girl entwined her ivory arms around my neck
(her arms were whiter than the Sithonian snows) ,
and gave me greedy kisses, thrusting her fluttering tongue,
and laid her eager thigh against my thigh,
and whispering fond words, called me the lord of her heart
and everything else that lovers murmur in joy. "

Glancing at Professor Hort, she gasped as she saw him stroking his cock, watching her as she read the erotic poem. When he caught her eye, he grinned, murmuring hoarsely.

"Keep reading, slut. And touch yourself."

Ellie whimpered in shame as her hands ran lightly along her arms, then below the swell of her breasts and across her flat stomach. Her mother had raised her Catholic, and she knew what a sin this was. But as afraid as she was of God's punishment, it seemed so far away, and her stepfather's punishment was looming if she didn't do as she was told.

Finally, as Ellie reached the apex of her legs, and neared the end of the poem, the professor grunted softly and she saw his cock spurt white goo into his hands. Both horrified and curious, she stared, her hands still and her mouth hanging open. Ellie had been very sheltered. Her father's illness and the length of her mother's grief had left her very lonely, but instead of reaching out to others, she had shut herself in, and spent years ignoring and being ignored. She briefly remembered hearing about how a man came and how the semen made babies, but hadn't even thought about how a man could touch himself to make his cum explode. When he caught her staring, he laughed.

"So, my dear, what did you think of the poem? Why do you think the author was unable to fuck the girl in the story?"

She swallowed hard and tried to pull herself together and answer.

"Well... He said he was old, and had been with other women first..."

She was trying to pull her meager knowledge of human biology from a cloudy brain when Professor Hort interrupted her.

"Wrong! It was because she was ugly. A nasty little whore who couldn't even get him up. She wanted him, but he had already admitted that, though he wanted to fuck someone's pussy, hers did not appeal to him."

Ellie blushed again as he turned an assessing gaze on her naked body.

"Yes, little whores who give themselves to everyone do so because they're ugly and worthless, it is all they have to offer."

Elle clutched her fists at her side. She was angry and ashamed at the same time. She had kissed a boy once, but she'd never had sex. She didn't think she could be a whore without having had sex, but this man obviously thought she was, after her lewd display. It didn't matter that he'd told her to do it, she'd done as he asked.

"I want you to write a five page paper on why YOU are too ugly and worthless to interest a man, and write a poem of your own on what Ovid would have said if it had been your pathetic body he had tried to fuck."

Tears streamed down Ellie's eyes and she nodded. The screen went blank and the computer shut off. Wondering how she was to write the assignments, she saw a pad of paper and a pencil lying next to the computer. Picking it up, she quickly began to write about how ugly and undesirable she was. Her self esteem was already shattered, so it wasn't hard. She was sobbing with tears, a mere hour later, as she finished the poem where Ovid completely rejected her. When she was done, Ellie realized she was still naked, and pulled her night dress back over her body, and stepped into her underwear. Taking her cleaning supplies, she worked on finishing the rest of the house before her stepbrothers returned. They both went to the local university and she knew their classes were over by one.

Just as she'd put the final touches on the foyer, Ellie heard a loud rumble as her stepbrothers pulled their car into the garage. There was a loud slam as they threw the door open and waltzed into the kitchen with two bags of steaming Chinese food. It was at that moment that Ellie realized she was ravenous. She'd been hungry in the morning, but sipping on water all day long had helped ease the pain, and she had nearly forgotten. Now the delicious smells were wafting towards her and she followed her nose into the kitchen as the boys began to unload their spread.

There was obviously more than enough food for the two of them and Ellie sat at the table wearing a hopeful expression. When her oldest stepbrother, Donny, saw her he stood up so fast he knocked the chair over. Before she could do more than cower in surprise, Donny backhanded Ellie across the face. She fell to the tiled floor, her hands only just keeping her from smashing her nose against the hard marble.

"What the fuck?! You don't EVER sit at this table with us, bitch!"

Donny's voice shook, but not with anger. Peeking from beneath her long blond hair, she could see him smiling evilly. His brother, Dan, was had an equally nasty gleam in his eye.

"Come now brother, our baby sister is probably just hungry. She just forgot bitches aren't allowed at the table with people. Bitches sit on the floor... and beg."

Donny strode forward quickly and wrapped his fingers in Ellie's hair, dragging her until she knelt between the two brothers' chairs. They both stat down and started to eat, ignoring her at first. Ellie was shaking. Her scalp was on fire, and her neck hurt. At first she did nothing, but hearing them eat and smelling the food was beginning to make her feel light headed. Finally she looked up at Donny, her mouth watering as she watched him bite into an egg roll.

"Donny..."

He smacked her across the face again.

"I'm your brother, baby sister. You haven't earned the right to call me by my name yet."

Whimpering, Ellie murmured apologies. She was going to try again, but was stilled by the sound of a zipper unzipping. Donny had undone his pants. As she watched, he pulled out his cock and grabbed her aching scalp once more.

"If you want to eat, you have to earn it. Suck my cock like the little bitch you are."

He shoved her face down onto his crotch, and she struggled at first, but when Donny gripped her hair tighter Ellie opened her mouth to scream. He shoved her face down again, and this time his fat cock slid right into her hot little mouth and into her tight throat. She gagged and choked, his salty shaft suffocating her. He held her there until she was sure she'd pass out, then finally brought her head back, tilting it so he was staring right in her face. She took deep, gasping breaths as he growled in her ear.

"You can suck me yourself, or I'll fuck your face until you're unconscious. Your choice, little sister."

Ellie knew she had no choice. Both of her step brothers were much larger than her, and would get to her before she could run far. Swallowing with distaste, she lowered her head and gave his throbbing cock a tentative lick. It didn't taste bad, but it just seemed so dirty. Tugging at a lock of hair, she felt her brother's warning and quickly opened her pouting lips to envelop his eager cock. Sucking and licking, she moved her mouth up and down his shaft, wiggling her tongue around with fast, desperate motions. The salty flavor was teasing her stomach and it began to growl in earnest. Moaning in hunger, she heard her brothers devouring the food, and she closed her eyes in envy. She imagined the things they were eating and sucked harder, wishing it were the egg roll she had seen Donny eat earlier. A tiny squirt of pre cum oozed onto her tongue and the sweet flavor surprised her. It also caused her stomach to churn even more. Swallowing the saliva and cum mixture in her mouth she began licking him up and down, from base to tip. She was getting dizzier and feared if she didn't eat soon she wouldn't be able to remain upright. Gripping her brother's thighs, she wrapped her lips around his throbbing cock again, moving her head rapidly up and down his length. She had felt his pulsing member growing larger and knew it was only a few minutes away from exploding in her mouth. Suddenly, Donny grabbed her hair again and did exactly what he'd threatened before. Pushing her head up and down along his cock, he began to fuck her face, shoving himself as deeply into her throat as possible. Finally, when she was sure her head would snap right off, he grunted and thrust one last time, his hot jizz shooting into her throat. He didn't pull away until the last of his cum had squirted into her throat. He demanded that she swallow it all, and she took that brief moment to gasp for air. To her horror, she heard a second pair of jeans unzip, and Dan twisted her until he was able to shove his cock into her mouth also.

Dan wasn't interested in a long, luxurious blowjob like she'd given Donny. Watching his "sister" suck his older brother had him primed and ready. He held her head in both hands, keeping her very still as he thrust in and out of her soft mouth, shoving his cock in until she could feel his balls slapping against her chin. She was gagging, unable to stop her throat from trying to expel the huge thick meat from her body, but Dan relished the way it squeezed his prick. He came quickly, but instead of staying in her throat, he pulled away and shot his hot cum into Ellie's face, covering her nose and lashes with white goo.

"Now lick it off, bitch, or you get nothing to eat!"

Donny and Dan laughed as Ellie tried to scrape the jizz off of her face and sucked the cold, bitter goo off her fingers. They both stood up and went into the living room, turning on the wide screen and plugging in their X-Box. From experience, she knew they'd be at it until dinner. Standing up, she almost sat in a chair, but heard the heavy footsteps approach and knelt back down. Donny's voice was light as he picked up the Styrofoam boxes and placed them on the floor.

"Almost forgot, bitch. You don't eat at the table with the family. You're not good enough. So you can eat on the floor like the bitch you are."

Ellie scrambled over to the boxes and peered at the meager leavings. Everything seemed gnawed on, and Donny had thrown it all together, mixing the gravies and making the whole thing soggy and unappealing. Ellie was so hungry, though, she decided it didn't matter. He hadn't left her any silverware, and afraid to get up and draw his attention away from the game, she knelt down and used her fingers to shovel food into her mouth, glancing cautiously at her brothers as they played the super violent Fallout: New Vegas. She'd seen some of the sex mods they'd installed that even allowed them to turn all the women nude and have sex slaves. Her mother, when she was alive, never saw the things the young men did, because it was always in their rooms. Now it seemed they were free to do whatever they wanted.

After scraping off as much of the food as possible and licking the dish clean, Ellie began to clean up the mess her brothers left in the kitchen and hallway. When she finished, she noticed it was after 3:00. Ellie's stepfather had a job doing contractual technical advising for various firms. It was never a sure thing when he would get home. She heard the alarm on the laptop going off again, so she slipped over to the computer, dreading what the dirty old professor would want her to do next.

This time, however, there was no webcam, and she simply had to answer a bunch of word problems. However, the word problems themselves were enough to make her embarrassed. One read:

A slut has three holes she can use to pleasure a man, and two hands as well. If it takes a man an average of 5 minutes to ejaculate, how many different men can a slut pleasure in one hour?

Ellie didn't want to know that she could be forced to pleasure 60 men in a single hour. It was extremely disturbing. When the math lessons were over, she read an even more frightening document about human biology. She learned that a human could go three minutes without air, three days without water, and three weeks without food before they would suffer permanent damage, or perhaps even death. By giving only small amounts of air, food or water, those times could be extended much, much longer. Thinking about how her brothers had fed her and nearly choked her on their cocks, she worried if these facts were something she could be experiencing soon if she wasn't careful.

Just as she finished the article, she heard the front door open, and a pair of male voices rang through the vaulted entryway. She recognized the deep voice of her stepfather, but the other she didn't know at all. Mal Summers was explaining something to the other man, and she heard her name mentioned.

"The girl has sunk into a deep psychosis and I'm afraid she should be committed. I would prefer to keep her at home, but I know she would be put away forever if anyone else saw her."

The other voice murmured in agreement.

"I appreciate your discretion, Dr. Gall. We want to keep our little girl at home instead of in an insane asylum. It's much better for the family."

Ellie felt a chill run down her spine. Insane asylum? What was he talking about? She'd been depressed, but... how could they think her insane? She stood in the kitchen, staring dumbly as the two men walked into the room. Her stepfather smiled at her and the doctor, who was young and handsome, smiled as well. He carried a bag, and placed it on the table. When he turned to speak to her, Ellie tried to act as sane as she possibly could, in spite of her growing terror.

"So, you must be Ellie. I'm Dr. Gall. I'm going to conduct an examination of you to see whether you are fit to stay here with your father, or if you must be locked up for your own safety. Now, remove your clothes and sit on the counter, please."

Ellie was extremely embarrassed. She hadn't had a physical since she was 12. Her mother had told her once she started her menses that it would be different, and she had been too afraid to go. She'd never liked needles and being poked and prodded. Reluctantly she stripped bare, for the second time today, and sat bare in front of a total stranger.

LaSalia
LaSalia
433 Followers