Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll have to meet this woman. She's like nobody I've ever known. I never would have guessed that a woman like her existed in fact. She was so supportive and sympathetic and flattering. We talked and talked like old friends." Then she told Diane about Bonnie getting undressed and then so did she and on to them touching each other's breasts."

"Cindy, this is getting weird."

"Bonnie is a little weird, but she's so nice and so open. She kept reminding me that I was as sexy and desirable as any woman and how Kevin was toxic to my health."

"Well she had that part right. So let me understand this. As you two talked you both got naked and then touched each other's breasts."

"I'm not even sure how that developed, but it did. Besides, remember that I had just spent a lot of hours being naked with three guys, so being naked with her was nothing."

"I see your point. So she wasn't wearing panties or bra and she stripped like it was nothing."

"That's it. Like it was the most natural thing in the world."

"Oh what poor Charlie is missing right now."

"I don't care if you tell him all of this."

"Girl, think about that. Charlie loves you as it is and if he starts seeing you naked in his mind my life will never be the same."

Cindy smiled and said, "I'll leave it to you. Tell him all or part or none."

"You don't mind?"

"I don't mind. Di I have to accept what happened and what I have done both at the cabin and here. Somehow I have to accept who I am and move on. Pretending to be somebody or something that I'm not with my best friends just won't work."

Di looked at Cindy and said, "So that's why the robe. You were naked and just said to hell with dressing."

"That's right. My clothes are over against the side chair."

"And the photos are on that computer."

"Yes, would you like to see them?"

"You don't care?"

"I don't care, if you're interested."

"Of course I am. I want to see those studs with the nice hard cocks."

Cindy smiled and said, "I've never heard you talk like that."

"If this doesn't bring out the real me nothing will." Diane was treated to all of the photos and in no order, so she might see a stiff cock and then see Cindy in the road, only to be whipped back to more hard cocks and guys hands on Cindy's breasts or pussy. Diane suddenly jumped up and walked around the room mumbling, "Oh my god, oh my god," and would go around again. Then she stopped and looked at Cindy and smiled. "You really did do those things with those guys."

"Yes and you haven't seen the last of the pictures. Aren't they nice looking?"

"Well yes they are nice looking and their faces aren't bad either." Cindy laughed and that felt so good to her.

"Di, please tell me you're not terribly disappointed in me."

"I'm not disappointed in you at all. You were forced into that mess."

"But I could have just stayed away from the guys until it was over."

"Yes you could have, but I understand why you didn't. I don't know if the real reason was to get back at Kevin, or if it was a perfect opportunity for you to break out and just have a wild experience. Either way, you took advantage of an awful situation. You made it work for you rather than just be there, and you be a victim. I'm good with your decisions hon. Now if you get in the habit of being with three naked guys all the time, I'll either be disappointed in you or I'll be coming over to your place a lot."

Again Cindy laughed and put her arms around Diane. "Thank you, I was so afraid of telling you all of this."

They stayed in that embrace until Diane said, "Would it be better if I were naked too?"

Cindy looked at her not knowing if she was serious or kidding, but then Diane smiled. Cindy relaxed and told her, "Feel free to be naked with me friend. I know, you leave your bra and panties here and then go home to Charlie and see how he reacts when he finds out."

Diane's eyes brightened as she said, "Yes, I will do that. Oh this will be so much fun."

"Will you share with me how that goes?"

"I'll let you know." Diane stood up and stripped naked and tossed her bra and panties toward Cindy's garments. But before she could put her top and shorts back on Cindy said, "Want to see the last and the best of the photos?"

She dropped down again and sat on the edge of the couch next to Cindy and stared at the computer screen. Cindy hardly spoke then. She let the photos do the talking as Diane looked at those hard cocks up close and then Cindy on her back in bed with Zack and Ray, cocks in hand. "Oh my god, I wish I could experience something like that some day before I'm too old." Then the last photo was of Zack over Cindy with his cock pushing her pussy lips out of the way. "Oh honey...oh my good god, that is so hot. How in the world did you manage to control yourself?"

"Well part of it was thanks to Zack. One thing he's not allowed to do is have intercourse with another woman."

"You're kidding me. So you two really did stop at that point."

"Yes we did, but I was a smoldering mess inside."

"I am and I'm just looking at the photo. God, knowing that's you under him makes all the difference. Now it's not porn, it's erotic art and it blows me away. My god what an incredible day you had."

"And then Bonnie came over and further confused me."

"Were you...how can I ask this..."

"Was I considering making love to her?"

"Yes."

"No. But...okay well put your hand on my breast and caress it and see what it feels like," and Cindy reached for Di as Di's hand went inside of her robe. "Have you ever done anything like this before?"

"Never."

"I hadn't either. It feels so different than having a guy touch you doesn't it."

"It really does. Or maybe it's just that I know it's your hand on my breast."

"I like your breasts by the way. Better than mine in fact."

"I don't. I like how firm yours are."

"That's what Bonnie said too. Hers are softer than yours and more pendulous. It felt nice to caress them too though."

"Did Bonnie touch you...well anyplace else?"

"No. I don't know if she would have or not given more time. I didn't even think about that in fact."

"What would you do if she did?"

"God, I don't know, but I'd probably end up on the couch talking to a shrink."

Diane slowly removed her hand and said, "That was nice and totally new to me."

"See why my world is so upside down right now. Everything has taken on a new meaning and I have thought's I've never had before."

"Want to hear what Charlie and I did last night?"

"Of course."

"Well there's a story behind it, but I'll save that for another time. Just know that there was a lead in to the evening. We went to Farantino's for dinner."

That's a nice place."

"He asked me to wear a very low cut blouse and no bra."

"No, he didn't...and did you?"

"Yes he did and yes I did."

"I want to hear the whole story and soon okay?"

"Okay. I can even tell it too you in front of him."

"Yes, do that, I want to watch his face."

"Okay we'll do that the next time we're together." Then Diane smiled and said, " Oh I just had another evil thought, but we can talk about that later too. Something fun we can do to poor Charlie. No, I'll tell you now before I go. Both of us will wear something very low and sexy. We'll get just a little slutty, but not let him know until the restaurant. Maybe wear a shawl or a shrug or something."

"Oh, yes let's do that. I can hardly wait to tease the poor darling."

"We'll sit there and as he gawks at us we'll talk about the dinner thing. Maybe you can pick some tiny part of your cabin adventure to tease him with."

"Yes, maybe I can, but I'll have to check with you first."

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure you can come up with something."

"Let's not wait until the weekend."

"Okay, Wednesday night."

"Yes, perfect."

Diane put her shorts and top on and Cindy walked her to the door where they shared a warm embrace, and Diane felt Cindy's warm nakedness under her hands. "Di, thank you for coming over, I feel better just from talking to you."

"I'm glad. I can't wait for Charlie to discover that I'm half naked right now."

"Poor guy, he's in for a pretty stimulating week."

"He deserves some special treats for the way he's been recently. There is more that I want to tell you about too. Wow, has life been good lately. Night Cindy."

"Night Di."

Chapter Twelve

Time seemed to fly for Diane, and Wednesday arrived before she was mentally ready. She hadn't had time to decide what to wear to dinner or even think a lot about teasing Charlie. On top of that, she and Cindy needed more time to talk and then add to that, time to think about what had happened to Cindy and a host of other issues. Touching Cindy's breasts was innocent enough, but add to that being naked with her and then going home to Charlie half naked and it was a lot for her to deal with. She had committed no sin, or at least done anything that would keep her up at night and she liked that fact. She was having a lot of fun and her love life was the best it had been since her honeymoon.

Diane met Cindy at the door and they smiled at each other. "Ready to have some fun?"

"Very ready."

"Wait. Cindy you're wearing a bra, why?"

"Well...I was afraid that you..."

"No, now go to the bathroom and get rid of it. I'll go tell Charlie that you had to fix your makeup or something."

When Cindy reappeared she was braless, but her thin shrug was pulled closer together and would hide her chest from Charlie's eyes. She'd leave that in the car at the restaurant. She kissed Charlie's cheek and they shared a brief hug before Diane said, "Shall we go to Farantino's?" Poor Charlie didn't know what an evening he had ahead of him. All fairly innocent fun, but so out of character for the old Cindy, and she was still searching for the new Cindy.

Charlie's first shock happened in the restaurant parking lot. He came around the car to join the two women and his eyes went to Diane's nearly exposed breasts. Then before he could recover from that he looked at innocent Cindy and froze. It was pretty obvious she was braless and he was looking at more of her chest than he had ever seen. Then looking back at Diane he wrinkled his brow, but Diane just smiled innocently and said, "I'm so hungry and I'm dying for some of that red table wine we had the last time." Charlie wasn't the picture of cool as he escorted his two women inside. Being seated at their table Charlie did just fine, but once settled, his eyes didn't know where to go. Looking at his wife's breasts would be okay, except for the fact that Cindy was there and that made things a little awkward for him. Then his eyes would flash past Cindy's chest and try to focus on her eyes, but having his thoughts in one place and his eyes another didn't work very well either. He felt like such an inept hick from the north woods.

Cindy tried to watch Charlie without being caught at it, and she had to be careful about making eye contact with Diane. She was having innocent fun. Of course it was at Charlie's expense, but if asked, he would not have complained at all. He was enjoying himself as much as the women if not more. After dinner, as Charlie refilled their wine glasses and Diane said she needed the lady's room so Cindy said she would go with her. Charlie totally lost his cool as both women leaned well forward as they pushed their chairs back and he was sure he had just seen Cindy's nipples. He recovered just enough to quickly stand up and then watched them casually walk away from him before he sat back down.

In the restroom, Diane almost laughed as she said, "This is working even better than I had hoped. Poor Charlie is having a hard time of it."

"I really feel a little sorry for him," Cindy said, but then she added, "But not nearly sorry enough to stop," and they both laughed.

Diane got serious then and said, "I wanted to tell you again just how impressed I am with how you handled your crisis and are moving on. You are so resilient."

"Thank you Di, but I'm still lost. I can't sort out how I feel about what I did with the three guys. That wasn't me. I mean I've never even fantasized about doing any of those things, and what I did went totally beyond the simple flashing that Kevin wanted me to do."

"Kevin's needs would have continued to grow. He would have never been satisfied no matter what, or at least that's how I see it."

"I just know that I don't ever want to go so out of control again. I won't go into some of the thoughts that raced through my mind toward the end of that day."

"Well if they are anything like the ones I had as I looked at your photos, you don't need to go into them, because I'm sure I was in a similar area myself."

"Does that scare you?"

"Not really. I shocked me, but I know that I will never pursue those thoughts."

As Cindy washed her hands she smiled and asked Di, "And what if those situations that raced through your mind came to you? What if you didn't have to pursue them?"

"I think I wouldn't have been as in control as you were is what I think."

"But you have always been fairly straight and..."

"And plain. I know, and in many ways I still am. There's still the old me, but now there's a new part of me that can come out once in awhile. That new part has made me feel young again."

"You are young."

"Okay, act more like my young age maybe."

"I'm just glad that you are my dearest friend and that we can be so open about all of this."

"I am too."

They rejoined Charlie and as he stood up they made sure to bend forward as she sat down. That gave him the best view of the evening and that time he knew he had seen all of Cindy's breasts because that's where he focused his attention. He also had to sit down rather quickly so his growing erection wouldn't be noticed.

Cindy tasted her wine and said, "I'm having dinner with Bonnie Friday night. Well Bonnie and Zack."

"Cindy, I haven't told Charlie about any of that, so he doesn't know who Zack and Bonnie are."

"Oh, I'm sorry Charlie. They are...oh god I better back up and tell you a little. You know that Kevin had this thing about me flashing. Showing my...well my breasts or butt in public."

"Yes, he showed me pictures of you."

"He what?"

"Sorry Cin, but yes. He could hardly wait in fact. In the bathroom at the restaurant or at our place...wherever."

"Oh god, so you've seen..."

"Sort of. Only on that tiny phone of his."

"Damn him," and Cindy leaned back. "That's embarrassing."

"Cindy," Diane said, "Maybe we could pick this up at home where we can have more privacy."

"Would you mind?"

"Of course not. We have wine and a comfortable couch and we can talk till midnight if needed." Then as they stood up, Diane said, "Honey," and as he looked at her she pulled the front of her blouse down to expose her breasts to him and that corner of the restaurant. As they left, Diane said, "Well I guess the waiter won't forget about us being there any time soon." Charlie pulled her to him and kissed her cheek and told her, "You are incredible honey. You too Cin."

"Thanks, but I didn't pull my top down for you."

"In my mind you did," and he smiled at her.

On the way home, Diane turned as far as she could and looking back at Cindy she said, "Oh by the way, Charlie liked it when I came home without panties or bra."

Cindy looked toward the back of Charlie's head and said, "Is that right Charlie?"

"That's exactly right and I have to find a way to thank you for your part in that."

"Is how you found out that she was half naked a secret, or can you share that with me?"

"No secret. We were going to bed and I was feeling a little randy, so I started to undress her."

"Nice surprise then."

"Very nice and special that she was willing to do that for me. That was the first time for that."

Cindy smiled and said, "I know. I'm sure that you did something special for Diane too."

"I certainly did my best."

"He succeeded too," Diane added with a smile.

Chapter Thirteen

Cindy and Diane went to the kitchen and got out the wine and glasses and Cindy said, "You were going to tell me something about...about an event that led up to...I don't remember the details."

"Oh right, the Grecian flash."

"Cute, you've even given it a name."

Diane retrieved the corkscrew and they went to the living room.

"Charlie honey, tell Cindy about the Grecian flash."

"Okay. I'll shorten the story a lot, but I'll give you the essence of it."

Then Diane added, "Then I'll tell you why this came up again recently. Our life is connected by a long string of little events like this."

"Well," Charlie began, "We were on the coast of Greece visiting friends that were there for six months. Anyway, Diane and Loretta were in their bikinis and we were standing there admiring the view and laughing and talking. When Diane drinks too much she talks with her hands, so she was gesturing this way and that and an instant later she managed to somehow pull her bikini up and her tits fell out right in front of Brian. Everything went into slow motion then. Brian was staring and enjoying his good fortune, Loretta was just staring in disbelief, I was with Brian and also staring, and poor Diane was standing there looking down. I don't know how long it took her to put herself back together again, but by then a dozen people or more had seen her boobs."

Diane stepped in then and said, "What Charlie might not tell you is once back at our hotel, we relived that whole thing and talked ourselves right into bed and didn't get up for at least an hour. A little ouzo and a lot of exposure seemed to get our motors running."

Cindy was smiling and said, "Sounds like you two had a great time."

"Not so much with our friends, but we ended up making our own fun."

"Sounds like it."

Then Diane said, "Now that leads into what I was going to tell you the other night. Not long ago, Charlie and I were out for dinner and I was wearing a low cut top to tease him. I was wearing a bra, but he still seemed to enjoy my efforts. Well when we got home he started to fabricate a story. Who knows what got him started but he told me about us going to a nice Italian restaurant and we would be waited on my Brutus, the handsome Italian waiter."

"Brutus?"

"That's what I said too. Well he went on and on with the story, teasing me and making me laugh and talked about me dropping a shrimp down my front. Then of course he had it that Brutus would have to retrieve the shrimp and wipe the olive oil from my breasts. I wish you could have heard him spin that yarn though because it was funny and sexy at the same time."

Cindy looked at Charlie and told him, "I didn't know you were so talented."

"That's a bit of a stretch."

"No it isn't," Diane said. Tell her about the river and I'll refill our glasses."

Charlie told Cindy about the river and the breezes and her being exposed. He told her how he and Diane stood on the path with their arms around each other and let the winds determine what was to happen. Then he told her about the artist coming over and presenting her with the drawing he had been working on. "Charlie you are such a romantic, that was so sweet and loving and sexy."

"I'm glad you liked it. Oh, Diane go in and get the package out of my top drawer."

"What is it?"

"Something I was saving for you, but I think tonight is the time for that."

"A present?"

"A present for you." Diane ran to the bedroom and came out holding a rectangular package wrapped in brown paper.

Cindy said, "You're big into fancy wrapping paper I see."

"It's that way because I was going to give it to her later, now stop picking on me."

Cindy and Charlie watched her open it and then stare before she started to cry. "Oh my god honey, how did you do this? How is this possible?" She went over to him and threw her arms around him. "Thank you so much, I love it."

1...45678...16