Cindy & I Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at the table, sipped my drink and thought about the enigma called Jen. Damn I wished I smoked. Who, what was Jennifer? She was beautiful sure, beguiling, cute, funny, charming, but. ... Why, how did she affect me so? I didn't even know her really, we'd just met. It wasn't like I was falling for her. Was I falling for her? Had I already? Was it love? She was alluring, sexy, darling. No, I'd seen, met lots of beautiful, sweet girls before.

Ah hell, it was just a male thing, temporary insanity. So what if I'd met a uniquely delightful, multi emotional, enticing, at times childlike woman, in a remote, relaxing place. Pfft, no different than any other girl or situation. Sure, that was it, and we all had gotten nude super quick, just after getting introduced too. If just she didn't look so good, didn't look at me in that way, didn't have those eyes, didn't make me feel so... Oh dear!

I thought about my wife. She was in bed with James. Had been even before Jennifer and I were done showering. And cumming no less, as we'd walked by. Had they already fucked? How many times by now? Had they fucked at all? Hell, I hadn't been all that sure I was going to do that with Jennifer. I want you, she'd sung to James. Fuck!

Taking my drink I went outside. Finding myself halfway down to the dock, I turned around and came back. Mosquitoes were out and they were aplenty. I sat at the table again. That didn't seem comfortable any longer so I went and sat in an armchair. It was, I recalled, the one Jennifer sat in. Fuck, I'm losing it. Looking at the couch then the other chair, I thought no and decided on another shower.

Leaving the bathroom, Cindy and James were at the table. Looking a little sheepish, they said hi then continued their quiet conversation. Said hi? That seemed a bit inappropriate. Rather uncomfortable by this whole state of affairs, I opted to see if Jennifer was awake. Kneeling on the floor, I leaned over the bed and kissed her hair.

She stirred, "Mmm," slowly opening eyes, "Boyfriend." Reaching out she drew us into a long, tender kiss. "Say it again."

I looked at her confused, my mind raced, "My girlfriend," I replied, understanding. Her kissing became exceedingly intense, loving. She couldn't have those feelings for me, this was insane. Pulling myself away, I commented, "Come on or you won't be able to sleep later," and I left her to get up.

I joined Cindy and James at the table, not sure if any of it was to break up their whatever. Jennifer went into the bathroom and I heard the shower start. I wasn't going to go there. Not able to think of anything else, I asked, "So are we gonna play cards or what?"

Cindy gave me an odd look, but replied, "Sure, gin?" and reached for the cards.

"How 'bout a game of shit?" James countered.

"Huh?" we both said in reaction.

He laughed, "Shit, or mierda, as dad calls it." He went on to explain, "It's kinda like gin. You use two decks and each get dealt twelve cards, the rest are the pickup pile. There's eight rounds... it's written out." He went to a closet at the rear and brought back another deck of cards and a piece of paper. We read it as he explained.

Round 1 2 sets of 3 of a kind 6 cards Round 2 2 runs of 3 same suit 6 cards

Round 3 2 sets of 4 8 cards Round 4 2 runs of 4 8 cards

Round 5 3 sets of 3 9 cards Round 6 3 runs of 3 9 cards

Round 7 2 sets of 5 10 cards Round 8 2 runs of 6 12 cards

Jennifer joined us and urged me to move my chair back. "Wanna sit with my boyfriend." I think I was more embarrassed than any time before. However, I did as she asked and she made herself comfortable on my lap. Her arm possessively around my neck, I got a big, loud, smack of a kiss on my lips.

My wife was smirking and shaking her head. James, simply smiling, went on explaining the game. "As each player gets the round they're on, they lay down their cards and the hand's over. Next hand starts, each still trying to get their round, but the player who won needs round two now. When someone gets round eight the game's over." Cindy and I nodded slightly. "Before too far in the game, somebody gets frustrated, 'cus others are going out and they need a round that's way harder than the others. So when someone else goes out again they say,"

"Shit!" James and Jennifer called out together and laughed. It was contagious and Cindy and I joined in.

We agreed to give shit a try and I tapped Jennifer's bum. "You gotta move, don't want you looking at my cards," I teased. She didn't budge. "Ahem," I hinted.

"Ask nice," was her pouty response.

Cindy giggling, I figured it best to amuse Jennifer, so I said, "Please move." She didn't budge.

"James, whatta ya call that game again?" I asked, trying not to chuckle. He and Cindy laughed, even Jennifer giggled.

What was I missing? Then it dawned on me, "Please, girlfriend."

Jennifer pecked a kiss and popped off me.

The other two were laughing their asses off. It just came out, I couldn't help it, "Brat!"

James got the two decks shuffled together and began to deal. "Shit," Cindy said in amusement. "What was that other name your... Tom calls it?" she asked him.

"Mierda, same thing in Spanish."

"So you know Spanish?"

Shrugging, James replied, "A few words and phrases."

"You Jen?" Cindy continued to query.

"Un poco."

"A slow?" I stupidly asked. I should have known better. Everyone laughed at me.

"A little!" Jennifer retorted in mock annoyance, then added, "Mi novio."

I wasn't going to ask, I figured I'd learned my lesson. I drew a card, trying to concentrate on this new game.

"Say mi novia," Jennifer went on, sounding like she was taunting me.

"Uh-uh," I shook my head and discarded a card without thinking.

She did one of those annoyed female things, pouting and setting her brow. Cindy and James thought the whole thing quite funny.

I was obviously not going to be able to play well. "What?" I asked, getting a little exasperated.

James enlightened me, "Mi novio means my boyfriend, novia, girlfriend."

"Thank you." I practiced silently, then looking at my wife, "Cindy you are my wife, I love you and I'm happy." Cindy smiled and nodded. I think we both looked at Jen at the same time. "Jennifer you are wonderful, crazy, but wonderful. ... For the time we're here, you are...mi novia." I looked back to my wife and she nodded again then looked away.

Jennifer smiled a tiny bit, then got up to make herself a drink. I noticed she had a watery eye.

An interesting thing occurred during the game. Twice when my drink got a bit low, Jen jumped up and refreshed it. She didn't offer for anyone else though. I thought okay, I'll return the favor. So when she looked like she was about to rise to get one for herself, I offered. She just shook her head and did it herself. Curious.

Somehow we managed to wade our way through shit and actually had a fair ole time. I was tired, mentally exhausted from trying to comprehend the day. Looking at the others they seemed to be tired too, well, all but Jen maybe. I'd been to the bathroom recently so I bid my goodnights and hit the sack.

I heard voices and toilet flushes. The lights went off and surprise surprise, Jennifer climbed under the covers next to me and snuggled. Wondering why my wife wasn't with me was kissed away by tender sensuous lips.

"Mi novia," slipped out in a soft whisper.

"Mi novio," Jennifer breathed in return. Tiredness forgotten, we made passionate, dreamy love.

In the afterglow, we kissed tiny kisses and lightly caressed. To my amazement Jennifer slid down and carefully kissed and licked all of my shaft. She claimed the traces of our union for herself, all the while cupping and caressing my balls. Now placing me in her mouth she lightly sucked and I reached to softly stroke her hair. With a myriad of emotions running through me, I thought, so wrong, so right.

Her light sucking ended. Then, stunned by the unexpected and novel sensation, plus the sheer audacity, I felt Jennifer's mouth gently take in one of my balls and tenderly suck on it. Moving to the other, she generously did the same. Moving to rest her head on my hip, her hand cupping my sack once again, and sensing her warm breath on my cock, this is how I fell asleep. Aah, wonderful, sweet, mi novia.

12