Cindy and Mindy Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean. This is not your first time today. Dear god, are you even possible!" Tina started saying her mouth homing in on the glans.

"You mean, it still... you can still! How?" Tina was trying to form a question.

"Shshhh..." I said pushing Tina's head to the tip of my cock. The blond started hungrily licking and kissing the massive pulsing glans.

"Oh God, my fingers barely meet." Tina said while her hands were roaming the veiny surface.

"Wait a second, I have to try something." Tina said reaching to a drawer.

****

Tina took her biggest dildo, a ominous black 14x2 inch monstrosity and put it next to Mindy's cock. Not only was Mindy already much longer and much thicker but she was still growing.

By the time Mindy was fully erect she was already twice the length and twice as thick. With absolute shock in her eyes Tina reached out for another dildo, an average sized 6" thing. The size difference was beyond sick, it looked like a toothpick next to Mindy's massive club, she was almost as thick as this one was long, Mindy's urethra seemed almost as thick as the entire thing.

Tina was besides herself she stuffed as much of the cock as she could into her mouth. Her pretty red lips stretching as far as they could, barely reaching half of Mindy's glans. At the second try she popped the giant glans in her mouth but quickly pulled it out in panic as she felt the giant tip lock her jaw after popping in.

"Sorry, I've never had anything this thick in my throat. Let me try again." said the blond this time taking a deep breath and sinking down to 6" then 8". As she tried to go deeper her throat was starting to deform taking on the shape of the massive thing going down. Mindy like seeing the veins in her cock outline on Tina's distorted neck, and she pushed down.

"Fuck me!" was the only thing Tina said after she pulled Mindy's meat out of her mouth.

"Fuck me with that monster, tear my pussy apart." she said falling on her back and spreading her legs. She begun fingering herself.

"Just let me warm up a bit, that thing between your legs is a big bite even for me." Tina said adding more fingers to her routine, until she had her entire hand inside.

Mindy went on her knees right in front of Tina laying her cock on top of the girl. The sight was rather brutal as the monster reached all the way to Tina's breasts.

"Oh my god it's big enough to tear a bear apart." she spoke, gyrating her entire body against the queen.

"Here, let me help you." Tina said guiding the gigantic glans towards her snatch. I could easily fit the first half of the large glans because of Tina's fingering but the other half required some work.

"Ohh... so warm." Mindy said and tried to push..

"Take it slow honey, give me some time to adjust." Tina said holding Mindy in place and letting her in millimetre by millimetre. Until finally with a wet slurp her pussy lips closed around the shaft. Tina had her first orgasm even before the glans was inside, the next one was right after and then they just continued every several inches.

Mindy was now inching her way down, watching as her cock was outlining against Tina's tight stomach. She thrust her cock in and out always going several inches deeper. Before she could reach even halfway down she was already coming close to orgasm.

"Tina, I'm gonna... Ohh.. I'm gonna cum soon." Mindy screamed...

"Ohh.. I want you to cum inside me, I want you to fill me with your hot cum Mindy." Tina spoke, her whole body shaking and vibrating from another orgasm.

Taking another deep thrust and hitting Tina's cervix Mindy could feel a torrent of cum rushing down her urethra. Mindy really enjoyed watching Tina's eyes widen as impossible amounts of cum rushed inside her womb filling her up.

"Wow.. that was the most massive...." Tina started speaking as the first blast of cum left the queen. The shock in her eyes, would have easily made me cum again if I wasn't already in the middle of an orgasm.

"This is insane, just how much?" she tried again after the second blast subsided, but was cut short by sensation of another urgent string of cum was filling her up. That was also the point at which she completely cut off, rolling her eyes back and shivering in a long, long orgasm.

"You're a dream come true, tall girl. Don't take it out yet..." Tina spoke as her orgasm subsided, trailing off at the end. She then passed out, probably from the alcohol.

I dried off the unconscious girl and placed her to sleep in my own bed. I then quickly changed the sheets on her own bed which was completely drenched and went to sleep dreaming of the buxom blonde girl riding on top of the queen, while her two friends licked the rest of the gigantic royal member.

12