Cindy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want some too" Claire moaned pushing me out of the way so she could dive her face into mum's pussy as well.

"Give me your cock son" mum moaned pulling me up beside her and tugged at my pants to release my stiff cock.

I took one more look at Claire who was greedily licking and sucking at mum's pussy before I helped mum pull my pants down to my knees. Mum then moaned and purred when she grabbed my cock and started to kiss it all over like it was a long lost lover.

"Oh son what a big cock you have.....very big.....so hard too....my cunt is going to enjoy having this big piece of meat inside it....oh so big" Mum purred pushing the entire length of my cock into her mouth and right down her throat.

Mum was in heaven. She spread her legs as wide as she could and held onto Claire's head, moaning and shuddering as she bobbed her head up and down my cock. I grabbed handfuls of mum's hair and held her head still so I could pump my cock in and out of her mouth. Mum took me fucking her mouth like a pro. She wrapped her arm around my waist and grabbed my ass and squeezed, massaging my ass cheeks as I pushed my cock all the way down her throat until her nose was buried in my pubic hair, holding it there until mum patted my ass cheeks, indicating she needed to breath. Mum waved my hand away and went back to sucking, bobbing her head back and forth along the shaft of my cock even faster than before.

"Mmmmm.....mmmmm.......mmmmmm.......ggggggggrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaahhhhhhh" mum moaned bucking her hips on her daughter's face, pushing Claire's head hard against her pussy.

"Fuck me.....fuck my pussy......fuck me hard and fast son......I need to feel you inside me.....don't worry about cumming inside me, it's alright......just fuck me........Claire come up here love......let mummy taste that sweet little pussy of yours.....come here baby" mum moaned pushing me between her spread legs while she pulled Claire up to her face.

Since Claire had only her knickers on, mum pulled herself down a bit on the chair as Claire straddled her chest, grabbing mum's head and pulling it towards her pussy. Mum pulled the side of CLaire's knickers aside and instantly started to lick and suck at her daughter's pussy. It was amazing to see mum eating pussy. This was the first time I had ever seen mum with her face in another woman cunts.

Instead of jumping between mum's legs and fucking her like mad, i ran up to my room and grabbed my big video record and the tri-pod and a blank tape and headed back to the kitchen where mum was finger fucking herself as she continued to eat her daughter's pussy. Both of them were moaning and groaning loudly.

It only took me a couple of seconds to set everything up and have the video recording. I made sure I had the right angle so I wouldn't miss a thing. I stood next to mum's head and pushed my cock in between her face and Claire's pussy. Mum instantly took my cock into her mouth and sucked it back to full hardness again before I moved in between mum's legs and slowly feed my big cock into her cunt. Mum moaned even louder, lifting her ass off the chair as I pushed my cock deeper into her pussy. God she was tight, even though mum was as wet as hell, she was tight.

"OH GOD SON.......YES PUSH THAT BIG COCK INSIDE ME.....OH FUCKEN HELL YES" mum cried out as I pushed harder, ramming my cock into the hottest, tightest cunt I had ever fucked.

I showed mum no mercy as I rammed my cock in and out of her pussy. Mum ripped Claire's knickers down to her knees and pushed her head harder into my sister's cunt. Claire moaned even louder as she held onto mum's head with one hand as she lifted her T-shirt up to expose to her tits to give them a firm massage, pulling hard at her erect nipples. As I continued to thrust my cock in and out of mum's cunt, I saw mum snaking her hand between Claire's legs and slide two fingers in between her ass cheeks

"OH FUCK MUM" Claire cried out raising herself onto her toes as mum pushed her fingers into her daughter's ass.

Claire swayed back and forth as mum pumped her fingers in and out of Claire's ass, keeping in time with me pumping my cock in and out of her pussy. Claire reached down and grabbed one of mum's tits and massaged the soft flesh, pulling at mum's stiff nipples as she tilted her head back and wailed out her orgasm. Claire shuddered and jerked as mum continued to suck and lick at her pussy, sucking Cliare's clit in and out of her mouth, pushing her fingers deeper into Claire's asshole.

Mum was the next one to cum, squealing and moaning but never letting go of her daughter's pussy with her mouth.

"MMMMMM......AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH....OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH" mum moaned and groaned reaching out with her free hand to pull my head down to her firm breasts, feeding one of her stiff nipples into my mouth as she ground her hot cunt onto my cock.

After mum had calmed down from her orgasm, she pulled her fingers out of Claire's ass. Claire slumped onto the floor and laid there, one hand still massaging her tits while the other hand slowly massaged her dripping pussy. I watched as Claire slowly slid her fingers in and out of her pussy, her juices glistening on her fingers. Mum held my head to her breasts as I pumped my cock in and out of her hot pussy while I listened to her heart beat quickly pumping inside her chest.

"Cum inside me son......" Mum whispered kissing the top of my head.

"I'll cum inside you alright mum.....inside your ass" I said quickly pulling my cock out of her pussy and placing the tip of the gland hard against the opening of her ass.

Before mum could protect or stop me, I pushed my cock inside her asshole. Her cunt might of been tight but her ass was even tighter. Mum pread her legs as wide as she could and gripped the sides of the chair as I held onto her hips and pushed my cock slowly up into her anal passage. Mum threw her head back and wailed as I feed every inch of my manhood into her ass. Mum then humphed and groaned, moaned and whimpered as I began pumping my cock in and out of her ass. I lifted up her right leg to my shoulder so the camera had a clear view of my cock appearing and disappearing into mum's ass.

"Ever...been....fucked....in...the.....ass....before....mum" I moaned as I fucked her ass faster.

To my surprise mum nodded her head as she kept her eyes vocused on my cock sliding in and out of her ass.

"Yes.....and.....I.....love....it....harder....son....fuck....me....harder" mum panted as she smiled up at me.

And that's what I did. I rammed my cock in and out of her ass, trying desperately to hold back on the orgasm that was busting to get out. Luckily mum arched her back and pushed against, meeting my thrusts halfway as she cried out her orgasm.

"AAAAAARRRRRRRRHHHHH.....OH FUCK ME SON.....FUCK MY ASS.....FUCK ME....FUCK ME" mum cried as I felt her juices soak my pubic hairs as they came in contact with her hot pussy.

Now I really couldn't help myself from cumming and rammed my cock as deep as I could into mum's ass, firing my load into her hot anal passage.

"Oh god son, that's feel so good, yes, oh yes, that's the way, squirt more cum inside me, oh that feels so hot" mum moaned reaching down between us to grip my cock with two of her fingers, stroking them back and forth along the shaft as I continued to unload my hot load of cum inside her.

"Fuck mum your ass was tight....your ass was the tightest I had ever fucked and I've fucked a few ass's before I'll tell you" I said pulling my cock out of her ass as I pulled a chair towards me.

"Thanks son, I'll remember that" mum said smiling at me as she slowly ran her fingers over her asshole, spreading my cum that was leaking her ass over her hot pussy.

"Whore, get up and leave yourself along and clean us" I ordered giving Claire's foot a gentle kick.

Claire was off the floor in a flash, grabbing my cock and sucking it into her mouth. Claire took turns from bobbing her head up and down on my cock to licking and sucking on mum's pussy and ass, even driving her tongue up into mum's asshole to lick my cum out.

"Surprising to see you've got your sister trained so fast as your sex slave especially since you two have fought and argued ever since I can remember.....when did this all start" mum moaned enjoying the effects Claire's tongue was having on her.

"Ever since I caught dad fucking her and I've got the tape to prove it" I said as Claire moved back to sucking and licking at my now wilted manhood.

"Show me later but right now I think it's time we all went for a shower" mum said standing up.

I had to hold back laughing as I watched mum sway back and forth on the heels of her feet and balance herself against the table as her legs nearly gave way from beneath her.

"It's been a long time since I've been fucked like that, that's for sure" mum said letting her robe slide off her shoulders and fall in a heap onto the floor.

"Get rid of dad and you'll be fucked like that and more every night from now on" I said jokingly.

"When your father walks through that door, he'll be walking straight back out of it that's way I came home early" mum said walking slowly out of the kitchen and up the stairs to the bathroom.

Both Claire and I watched mum walk out of the kitchen, her tits bounced slight as she walked and her ass cheeks giggled. You could even see some of my cum in between the crack of her ass and down her thighs.

"Mum's finally kicking dad out" Claire said as she stood up and pulled her torn knickers up around her waist.

"Looks like it......more pussy for me....don't worry I'll satisfy your needs for sex and mum's too, I promise" I said pulling her onto my lap and kissing her deeply.

Claire melted into me and kissed me back with a burning need that I now quenched. She even moaned quietly and kissed me harder as I reached up into her shirt and massaged her breasts, squeezing her nipples gently.

"I want you to fuck me every night and every day.....remember I'm your whore....and mum's too if your not around....I'll satisfy both of you so please, please promise you'll never leave me wanting" Claire whimpered as she wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tightly.

"Don't worry sis, as long as you spread those lovely thighs of yours, you'll always have my cock inside that little pussy of yours" I said sliding my hand into her torn knickers.

Claire spread her legs slightly and kissed me again as I slipped two fingers inside her hot pussy. I don't know how long Claire and I were kissing as I finger fucked her but I know I was a hard as rock again when mum came back down the stairs.

"Come on you too, break it up and go get showered, we can all have some fun later, right now I've got to tidy this house up" mum said taking my hand out of Claire's knickers so she could suck my sister's juices off my fingers.

"Oh mum I love you" Claire said jumping up into mum's arm and kissing her deeply.

"I'll have my shower first before someone runs us out of hot water" I said leaving mum and Claire kissing madly.

************

Claire was still in shower when I came back down into the kitchen after putting away all my camera gear and storing the video away in my wall safe with all the rest of my video tapes.

"Mum, how come you didn't get mad at Claire and me this morning when you caught us in bed together, us must of known we were having sex" I asked when I walked up behind mum and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I wanted too but I remembered how your aunt Lenna and uncle John felt and the hiding they got from my father when they were caught having sex, they were so in love with each other, so madly in love, no-one could seperate them, the rest of my brother's and sister's tried but no matter how many boys and girls we threw at Lenna and John, they were always in each others bed at night" mum said turning around to hug me back.

"What ever happened to them, the last time we saw them was at that christmas party we had and that turned out to be a desaster" I said pulling the back of mum's skirt up to her ass so I could slip a finger inside her knickers.

"When dad found them together, he beat them both with his belt as they lay in each others arms naked, it took all of us to pull him off them and drag him out of the house, John and Lenna left shortly after that and stayed with an aunt until they married and settled down together, now their happily married with two beautiful kids like you and Claire......a little to the left....ah right there" mum said as she kissed me gently on lips as my finger gently massaged her clit.

"Incest seems to part of our family history then" I said pulling up the front of mum's skirt and pulled her knickers down her thighs.

"Yes it seems that way" mum replied as she quickly unbutton my pants, pulling out my cock which was as hard as rock and slipping it into her hot pussy.

Mum and I rocked toward as we held each other, my cock only moving an inch or so in and out of her pussy. Mum's vagina muscles tightened and loosened around my cock as we slowly fucked each other. I never knew a woman had that much control over her internal muscles. It felt like she was milking my cock and this was from the woman who gave birth to me.

"Oh son...." mum whispered kissing my neck as I slipped my finger into her ass.

You couldn't even tell that mum and I were fucking as we stood there. The only indication that something was up was that I had mum skirt up around her waist and her knickers were half way down her thighs, plus the fact that I had my hand on her ass and two fingers now inside her asshole. Even when Claire had walked into the kitchen, she walked right past us and made us a cup of coffee. Claire did run her hands over mine and mums asses as she walked around to get the cups from the cupboard and then pulled mum's top up to suck on her stiff nipple when she went to the fridge to get the milk. After she had put the cups of coffee on the table, she sat down and watched us.

"Oh son.....I'm about to cum" mum whispered in my ear as she bounced against me, driving my cock deeper into her pussy.

"So am I mum.....you're making me cum too" I moaned feeling the load of cum building up inside my balls.

"Don't worry.....cum inside my cunt this time.....I want it inside me.....nnnnooooowww" mum moaned.

The feeling of her juices running all over my cock was enough to set me off.

"Oh god mum.....I'm cumming....fuck I'm cummmiiiinnngggg" I moaned shooting my load inside my mother hot cunt.

"Oh god son....shoot that load inside me....oh fuck yeah, fill my pussy son.....it's been so long....oh god that feels so good" mum moaned pushing me hard against as the last of my load fired up into her vagina.

*********

The rest of the day the three of us just lounged around the house. Mum and Claire desided to go without wearing any knickers and now wore skirts so whenever I felt horny, all I had to do was part their legs and plunge my cock into their pussies.

"Haven't you had enough of me son" Mum said parting her legs at the same time as pulling her skirt up to her waist.

"As long as you keep parting your legs, I'll have my cock buried inside your pussy mum" I said sliding my cock easily into her hot drench cunt.

"Oh son.......I love you" mum moaned thrusting her pussy up onto my cock meeting my download plunge.

"I love you too mum but right now my cock loves you even more" I said pumping my cock in and out of her hot box.

"Where's.....Claire" mum moaned as she helped me to pull up her shirt.

"Asleep.....over.....there" I moaned when I felt mum's pussy muscles clamp thightly around my cock.

"Fucked.....into.....oblivion" mum giggled as she feed one of her stiff nipples into my mouth.

"Oh....I....remember....when....you...were..a...baby.....never....wanted to.....give...up....on....sucking...my.....nipples" mum moaned as she started to really thrust against me, driving my cock ever deeper into that hot sweet pussy of hers.

Mum and I fucked hard and fast. Her cumming twice and heading onto her thrid orgasm when I finally blew another load of cum inside her drench cunt.

"You're going to wear me and make me sore if you keep coming over to me and fucking my poor sore pussy" mum whispered as she held me tightly against her.

I knew I should give my cock a rest as well as mum and Claire pussies, even I was getting a little sore but just thinking about them gave me a hard-on that desperately needed release.

"You needed it just as bad as Claire and I, just think, men all over the world would give their lives just to have a older and a younger woman to fuck twenty four hours a day".

"Yes true but being a nymhomaniac is pretty hard, needing sex twenty four hours a day is pretty hard for a guy to handle, just look at your father, he use to be pretty good, gave it to me whenever I wanted it but now he won't even do that, that's part of the reason why I didn't get mad with you fucking your sister, she's a nympho just like me, it's going to be hard on her, wanting all the time, going without it for days and going crazy when she does.......".

"Claire's a nympho.....is that why she gave herself willing to me, she needs sex".

"Yes son, just like me so don't be in too much of a hurry to fuck us whenever you, we actually need you......I was thinking of asking you to make love to us.....especially me" mum said surprising me.

"You didn't need to ask, all you had to do was join me in my bed and you could of had as much sex as you wanted".

"That's why I let you finger fuck me, I knew you and Claire were still awake plus I wanted to show you what you were going to get if I let you fuck me......do you still have the video of me finger fucking myself" mum said as I slowly withdrew my cock from her cum soaked pussy.

"So it was all just a game to get me to fuck you" I said feeling a little disappoint that I had secrets that I couldn't use against mum to get her to fuck me.

"Yes and no.....you're fucking Claire and I now though aren't you, I am sorry I tricked you but I needed this day to happen, I was getting desperate son please understand, I needed this to happen" mum said gently taking my limp cock in her hand and bending to kiss and lick it.

To say the least, I was hurt. I had always been the one to dominate my woman. Now I had this overwhelming feeling that I was the one being dominated. Dominated by mum and Claire. They were sex crazed nymphomaniacs and I was now their sex slave not the other way round.

I was going to say something but mum and I heard that old familiar sound of dad's car pulling into the driveway, his brakes squealing as he came to a full stop inside the built-in garage.

"Fuck the bastards home early, I wanted us to spend our first night together in my king sized bed....the three of us" mum said kissing my limp cock one last time before pushing it back into my pants.

"Go keep your sister calm son, this will be probaly messy" mum said as she walked into the kitchen to awaited dad's arrival.

I crawled in behind Claire on the second couch and pulled the blanket up over our waist so dad could see that Claire had her skirt up around her waist and wasn't wearing any knickers. My cock instantly got hard when the heat from my sister's ass penetrated my cotton pants. I pulled my cock out and slipped it easily into Claire's soaked pussy. Claire moaned in her sleep and pressed hard against me, pushing my still cock all the way into her cunt.

"Hi honey I'm home" dad said greeting mum in the kitchen.

What came next was very messy indeed. The first thing I heard was mum slapping dad across the face, which instantly woke Claire.

"Dad's home and mum's on the war path with him" I whispered into my sister's ear.

Claire and I lay very still as we listened to mum and dad fight in the kitchen. Dad had no defense as mum threw everything from him having sex with his daughter to forcing his daughter to having sex with other men and woman, practically using his daughter as a sex slave for his perversion. Mum then attacked as a man and belittled him. Claire even began to cry with the things mum was saying.