Cindy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we heard it. The slap. The deadly quiet that followed. And then the apology by dad, begging mum's forgiveness.

Another slap but time it was from mum.

"Get out of this house and never come back, how dear you hit me".

"Slap".

"But honey I love you please don't do this.....".

"Slap"

"I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT......if you ever come back here or step within one foot of this street, I'll have the cops onto you so fast it'll make your head spin".

That was when dad tried to sweet talk his way out of the situation he got himself into.

"How about one last fuck before I go.....I'll fuck you so hard you'll never want me to leave" dad said trying to use mum's sexual lust against her.

"Okay Harvey.......I want it right here" mum said walking right into the lounge.

Mum pulled up her skirt and laid on the floor right in front of Claire and I. Her naked pussy stared at both of us.

"Come on, you want to have one last fuck, I want it right here, right now" mum said temping dad.

"But honey the kids don't need to see this, why don't we go to bed and descuss it in our own bed" dad said looking at Claire before he noticed I was on the couch with her.

"Why Harvey, your daughter's already seen your half pint cock, why not show your son how small you are, he's probaly laugh about how big you are to his friends and give them some amusement, so hurry up Harvey, you know how I hate being kept waiting" Mum said sliding her fingers into her hot pussy.

Dad didn't know what to do. Here was his son and daughter laying on the couch while mum was lying on the floor finger fucking herself and temping dad to perform for us. Dad didn't mind having his daughter preform for him with other men and woman but he was very hestitant about preforming for his me and Claire.

"Get out and don't come back, we never want to see you again, ever Harvey" mum said jumping up off the floor and pushing dad back into the kitchen.

Watching mum finger fuck herself had made Claire and I very horny. Claire pushed against driving my renewed hard-on back up into her pussy. I in turn, pushed against her, meeting her thrusts halfway. Claire was whimpering and moaning when we heard mum and dad fight for the last time in the garage which was soon followed by dad peeling rubber down the driveway.

"Oh god Ryan, fuck me......fuck me hard" Claire was moaning when mum came back into the house.

"I see you two waited for your father to leave first before you decided to go back to fucking each other" mum said pulling the blanket off us.

"Seeing you finger fucking yourself made us both hot" I said pulling Claire onto me so that I was now lying on my back with my sister's on top of me.

"I'll be doing alot of that from now on so get use to it" mum said sitting down next to us.

"Oh mum lick my pussy.....suck my clit" Claire moaned reaching up for mum's head.

Mum let Claire grabbed her head and pull her face down to her hot cunt.

"Oh god yes" Claire moaned as mum mouth came in contact with Claire's pussy and clit.

As I lay there with my sister's cunt sliding up and down the shaft of my cock, mum's tongue slid up and over my cock and Claire's pussy. Claire pumped her pussy wildly up and down on my cock that mum to hold onto her hips as she sucked heavily on her daughter's clit.

"Oh......god.....oh....god.....I'm cum.....cum.....I'm cummmmmiiiiinnnnnggggg" Claire moaned sitting up so that my cock was now as deep as it could be buried inside her hot pussy.

"Oh god this is getting intense" Claire moaned as she rocked back and forth on my cock.

"It's going to get even more intense my loving whore" mum said kissing Claire deeply.

When it was my turn to cum, mum pulled my cock out of Claire's hot pussy and sucked on the gland until I blew my entire load into her mouth. Mum swallowed my entire load and kept on sucking until she had drain me dry.

"I'm going to bed, I'm to tired" Claire said rolling herself off me and stagged toward the stairs and up to her bedroom.

"Looks like it's just you me" mum said cuddling up against me.

I knew what she wanted so I pulled up the back of her skirt while mum slowly stroked my cock, making it stiff again.

"Ready for round two honey" mum said placing my cock at the entrance to herpussy.

"Always ready mum" I replied thrusting my cock hard into mum's cunt.

"Oh....forceful little bastard aren't you.....and by the way, I know how many times you've cum today so you don't have to cum if you don't want too......or can't" mum said giggling as she pumped her pussy onto my cock.

It felt wonderful to have mum's ass smacking onto my stomach as she fucked my cock with her pussy. After a while mum turned me onto my back by rolling us over so she was on top of me. She then sat up and braced herself on my thighs and rocked back and forth on my cock. Her cunt muscles squeezed and released my cock like a vice as she slowly bounced up and down on my manhood. Even if I didn't want to cum, I knew I was going too, there was no mistake about that.

"Oh god son, I wish.....oooohhhh I wish I had your cock yesterday.....boy I needed a good fuck then.....so many boys, did one of them come and ask me for a fuck.....nope and do you know why son...they all had their girlfriends with them that's why......to many girls.....not enough boys son.....not enough boys" mum moaned as she bounced up and down on my cock.

"Oh mum......your pussy feels.....so good".

"Cunt....son....cunt....my...cunt....always.....feels....goooooooooddddddd" mum moaned as she impaled herself time after time onto my pole.

"Do you love my cunt son....do you love it when your cock is buried deep in my cunt....I love when your cock is buried in my cunt son" mum moaned as she now plunged herself up and down on top of me, my cock appearing and dis appearing in and out of her hot wet cunt, the slip slopping noises getting louder and louder.

The vice like grip mum's pussy had on my cock was incredible and sorry to say, I didn't last. Mum just kept on pounding my cock in and out of her pussy as my load of cum was shooting itself into her hot cunt. Mum just giggled, looking over her shoulder at me as I just lay there as she ground her soaked pussy on top of my cock.

"You know......I felt that......don't you son" mum said now rotating on top of me.

"Couldn't help it......your cunts to hot......and too tight: I replied smiling back at her.

"Don't worry.......it won't be long now.....just a little....bit.....longer......nowwwwwww" mum moaned grinding her pussy harder onto my cock, her juices exploding all over my manhood.

"Ooooohhhhh god, what a cock you've got......a wonderful, beautiful cock......I am going to enjoy having you fuck me whenever I want.....and whenever you want too" mum said afterwards.

"Anytime" I said as mum slowly pulled herself off me.

"Anytime, anywhere son" mum said sitting beside me.

I watched as mum lovingly held my cock and began to kiss and lightly suck on it. She was so gentle, so loving, that it was hard to believe that a woman could be so grateful to something so simple as a man's penis.

"You look tired son.....have a rest and get some sleep.....I'll clean this big toy of yours my love" mum said as she sucked my cock.