Cindy In The Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, excuse me Miss, about the towel, I'm afraid you can't be walking around the hotel grounds wearing that." He stammered.

"Oh, of course," Cindy said brightly, "I understand you're worried about the towel. I certainly wouldn't want you to think I was stealing it, or throw the count off so you might be responsible for it. I am so sorry. Here, you can have it back."

With that, she slowly removed the towel and draped it over his shoulder.

"I don't know what we were thinking. It won't happen again, don't worry."

She leaned forward, pressing her nude breasts against his arm, and kissed him on the cheek.

"There, do you feel better now?" she asked.

Then, as she favored him with her sweet, winning smile, we walked away and up the stairs, leaving him standing there in the courtyard with the others, holding the towel, forgetting what it was he was supposed to do. We climbed the stairs, and then reappeared to her audience when we reached the walkway. Together we walked, not too fast, down almost to the end. As I worked the key card in the slot, she turned and waved to the small crowd below, then blew them a kiss. They all waved back, including the guard, and we entered the room.

Once inside, we laughed and hugged passionately by the door.

"Will you hurry up and get your clothes off." She said to me, "I am soooooo horny right now I think I'm going to die. I don't know how much more of that I could have taken."

Since I was wearing shorts and a shirt, it did not take long to comply with her request, and within moments we were writhing on the bed. We were not done showing off, yet. Before we left, we had opened the heavy hotel curtains about 8 or 10 inches, allowing a fair view inside to anyone who wanted to take advantage of it. After the initial passion, we settled into our normal sixty-nine position. I was on the bottom, happily trying to get my tongue on all the important places, which happened to be right where those long, gorgeous legs came together. I alternated between her clitoris, her pussy, and her wonderful little asshole, all the time remembering the heights of excitement we had just enjoyed.

She, meanwhile, was on top, applying sensual pressure to my excited dick, running from the top of my pubic hair to my balls, sensuously and slowly, bringing me to the verge of climax.

About that time we heard a little, minor noise outside our window, and realized our audience had finally caught up to us. Cindy immediately climbed off me, but never let go of my dick. She positioned herself, apparently without any acknowledgment of the people outside our window, so that I was between her and the window. Of course, this position allowed them a complete view of what Cindy was doing to me, plus a top-down look at her gorgeous breasts hanging down. Slowly, at intervals, she moved around me, providing in turn various profiles, finally ending up with her beautiful ass pointed straight at the window, legs spread somewhat apart. This would afford those outside an uninterrupted view of her ass, her pussy, her thighs, and if the angle was just right, what she was doing to me. The entire rotation must have taken five minutes to complete, so I knew they were getting quite a sight. All the time, of course, Cindy was working on my erection as if she had been away for months. I was amazed I had lasted that long with all the stimulus I had. Soon, however, it was apparent I was going to cum.

I quickly convinced Cindy to relax and roll over on her back so I could pay some attention to her. Of course, she did not require a lot of convincing. I managed to get her positioned so that her legs were pointing about thirty degrees away from the opening in the curtains, figuring that way any watchers could enjoy the view of Cindy, and be able to see some of what I was doing. Finally, I was able to dive headfirst down between her luscious thighs. Starting with her clitoris, I slowly licked my way around and onto the button, then moved down to slowly move my tongue around the outside of her vagina. In time, I moved my tongue into the waiting slit, pushing as deep as I could with my tongue as Cindy moaned with pleasure. She was twisting and bucking, raising and lowering her legs, enjoying the sensations as much as I had. I imagined the view from out on the walkway, and felt a surge of excitement.

After a bit, I rather reluctantly pulled away and positioned myself so that I could enter her. It did not take much pressure to get my dick into her well-lubricated pussy, and we both felt surges of passion as I pushed the full length into her. We pushed and swayed and bucked some more, grinning at the mutual excitement and the show that we were giving the unknown persons outside.

Then we switched positions. Again, thinking about our audience, I lay down on the bed with my head closest to the window so they could see her. Cindy straddled me then grabbed my dick and lowered herself down on it, sighing with pleasure as it slid deeper and deeper into her. With force she pushed against me, ensuring that she was getting every fraction of an inch inside, then she began rotating her hips against me as I slowly moved my hips up and down to penetrate still further. She leaned backwards a little bit, supporting herself with her outstretched arms behind her, and closed her eyes and reveled in the feelings. I did the same for a little while, lost in the experience.

I did not leave my eyes closed for long, though. This has always been my favorite position, because it affords me the most visual stimulation. I can lie on my back and gaze up at my beautiful wife, her smiling face with long, blond hair adorning it; her magnificent breasts jiggling and bouncing with the motion. I am able to reach out and gently run my hands over her soft, smooth skin – able to experience all that while having my dick buried deeply within and have both of us grinding in unison toward approaching mutual climax is a thrill that I am sorry most men do not get to share.

So we continued that way until we each saw the other begin to build to climax. That realization is always what finally brings both of us off, and we became wilder in our movements. We were not always together in our motions, but that just served to increase the sensations, and we moved faster and faster together. I watched as her breasts began to flip around, almost with violence, and she leaned back further, stretching her breasts tighter against herself and allowing an amazing view of her sleek torso. Throwing her head back, she moaned louder and then began to pant. This sufficed to push me right over the edge, and I felt the pressure build up and then the release as I began to cum, jerking and bucking with more intensity than before, cumming in waves and waves, as Cindy screamed and countered with her own violent bucks. Remembering the show we were giving to those outside added to our excitement and to the waves of passion we were experiencing.

The climax must have continued for a couple of minutes before we finally slowed and stopped, utterly spent by the passion of the evening. Cindy leaned all the way forward to hold me and give me a long, passionate kiss, still with me inside her. I held her for a while, as we listened to some commotion outside the window. It must have been comical to see, because first we heard a muffled grunt, and then a thump as someone apparently fell to the floor. Then some subdued hissing, then laughter. We guessed that our audience must have been stacked pretty much on top of each other so that all could see, and the top one must have lost their balance and brought down the pile. We giggled at the thought, and kissed each other again.

In time, Cindy climbed off me. I went over to window and drew the blinds all the way closed, then returned to the bed and, spoonlike, held Cindy in my arms. We both fell asleep quickly enough, smiling at the love we shared and the incredible excitement of the evening.

12