Cindy’s Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What exactly does that mean?" She asked.

"It means," I explained, "let's just say you could get together with your father. Tell me how you'd like to see it happen. Tell me what you'd do."

Cindy let go of my cock and rolled over onto her back. Moving her body right up next to me, she laid her hand on my chest, and sighed as she rubbed her fingers across my nipples. "Well," she began, "I don't see it happening quite like you do, Honey."

"I mean," she explained, "your fantasy of seeing me across my Dad's lap with my skirt up and my panties down sounds exciting, but, it's not very realistic. He's never spanked me, so I can't see him ever doing that. But," she quickly added, "that doesn't mean it can't be your fantasy. I just doubt it would happen like that."

Cindy seemed to pause for a minute, and then as she fidgeted with the hairs on my chest, I sensed some hesitancy in her. "Come on." I urged. "Tell me how you see it happening."

Now, my wife isn't what you'd call 'shy' or 'reserved'. I very rarely see her hold back, and when she has something to say, she usually says it. And, given the fact that we'd already had sex while we role played me being her father...... and given the fact that I'd already told her my nasty vision of her having sex with him, I really thought she'd be ready to share. But, Cindy seemed to be stalling as she twisted her fingers around my nipples and nervously played with my chest.

I decided to wait her out, and patiently, I just kept quiet. Her fingers never stopped moving on my chest, and I knew she was either unsure or confused about what to do. Finally, after a few agonizing minutes, she snuggled her head down into a soft spot in the crook of my arm and started to speak.

"Jim, I know we were just having fun before...... when we were fucking and I was calling you Daddy. And, then when you were telling me how you envisioned it -- I knew it was just a harmless fantasy. Even when you said you'd let him fuck me, I just figured it was part of the fantasy we were sharing, and I admit I was getting off on it. We both were."

Cindy shifted her weight, threw her leg over my body and in a few seconds, she was lying on top of me, resting her head on my shoulder. She wasn't trying to be sexual; it was more like she was cuddling with me, and as I wrapped my arms around her, I felt her body melt into mine, and she kissed my neck.

"Parts of your fantasy," she said, softly, "I really like. The part where you expose me, maybe undress me in front of him, I really liked that part a lot. And where you said you'd slowly lead me to him, I like that, too."

Her voice was so soft, and I could feel her breath on my neck as she spoke. When she said she liked the part where I exposed her to her father, I felt myself starting to get hard again. Cindy felt it, too, and she opened her legs a little, wiggling around until my hardening cock was at the gap between her legs.

Then, she began speaking again, but this time, she was less hesitant. She told me that in her mind, it would happen at her parent's house. She'd be dressed in a skirt with a button-up blouse. Out of the blue, I'd simply take her by the hand and lead her to her old room. I'd close the door and we'd embrace, kissing passionately while I felt her up. She said we wouldn't speak at all, we'd just be kissing.

As we kissed, the door would quietly open and her father would look in at us. She said I'd smile at her father, and wave him into the room. Of course, he'd enter, but once he did, he'd close the door, move directly to her old bed and he'd sit down. Then, I'd take her by the hand, move her to the center of the room, and still without saying a word, I'd stand behind her and turn her to directly face her father.

Slowly, I'd bring my arms up from behind and place them on her breasts, gently squeezing and kneading them while her father watched. I'd be kissing her neck from behind, gently placing tiny kisses on her skin from her ears down to her shoulders, and while I did that, my hands would begin to unbutton her blouse. She told me she wouldn't try to stop me. She'd just stand there, looking at her father while I unbuttoned her blouse all the way down, and then I'd remove it so he could see her in her bra.

She stopped talking for a minute and looked down at me. "You're hard again." She said, quietly whispering in my ear. "I can feel you poking into me down there. Just be still now, okay?"

Cindy wiggled her hips and scooted down on me, and I felt my cock nudge up against her pussy lips. With the grace of a ballerina, she moved herself in such a way that my cock entered her easily, and as she moaned in my ear, she pushed herself down on top of my rod and then settled down on top of my chest again, not moving at all.

She giggled for an instant and I felt her squeeze my cock. "Don't move a muscle." Cindy said, then she continued with her story.

After I removed her blouse, she told me my hands would move to the zipper of her skirt and I'd pull it down, allowing the skirt to fall on the floor around her ankles. "I'd feel so exposed like that, Honey." She whispered to me, as she squeezed my cock with her vaginal muscles. "But, you'd know how much I've secretly dreamed about this and how much I've always wanted this. And, you'd know I was too scared to do it myself, so you were there to help me expose myself to my father."

Cindy's pussy was squeezing my cock harder now, and she was moving minutely on top of me, gently rocking back and forth, while she squeezed my cock.

She said she'd be wearing some very small panties, just barely big enough to cover her pussy, and I'd start to touch her there, between her legs, while her father watched. She'd move her legs apart to make room for my hand, and I'd run my fingers up and down her pantied pussy, creasing her panties up into her slit while I stood behind her. After a minute, though, I'd move my hands to her waistband and slide her panties down her thighs, stopping at her knees.

She said she'd be looking directly at her father the whole time to see his reaction. She told me she wanted to see the look on his face when her cleanly shaven pussy was revealed to him for the first time. She told me how embarrassed she would feel, but, she didn't want me to stop, she wanted me to continue undressing her until she was completely naked.

Cindy has moving more on top of me now. She was using her arms, now stretched out above my head, to push her body down against my cock. She was starting to grind herself on me, and she'd stop talking for a few seconds to catch her breath, squeeze my cock and then start talking again.

She confessed to me that even though she was too afraid to do any of this on her own, having me do it for her was a dream come true, the fulfillment of a lifelong fantasy she'd harbored deep inside her. This longing, which she'd hidden since she was a teenager, had eaten away at her for years, and now that she was finally able to live it, she didn't want it to end -- she wanted me to continue.

And, she told me I did. Leaving her panties at her knees, I released the clasp on her bra and pulled it from her. Still, with not a word being said between either of us and her father, she stood silently as her breasts were exposed. My hands went to her nipples and as I pinched them lightly, she told me she'd have to bite her lip to keep from moaning. She told me she'd be sopping wet by then, and how I'd run my fingers up her slit to prove it to her father. She told me how I'd reach down and gently pull her lips apart so her father could see the glistening pinkness between her legs, and how I'd finally push her panties down and have her step out of them.

As she spoke, Cindy was almost fully fucking me now. Her hips were moving and she was sliding back and forth on my cock, grinding down on my pubic bone when she pushed all the way down on me. Her eyes were just tiny slits and I knew she was practically in a dream state -- somewhere between reality and fantasy as she fucked me and told me her version of our nasty fantasy.

"You'd bend down," she said in between breaths, "to pick up my panties and you'd hand them to Daddy."

I reached to her chest and began to pinch her nipples the way she likes to be pinched. When I did, she raised up and starting riding me, huffing and puffing for a second and then abruptly stopping as she sat on top of me, feverishly grinding down on me again.

"Now that I was naked," she resumed her story, "you'd move me in front of Daddy and gently push me down so I was on my knees in front of him as he sat on the bed. Then, you'd bend down and kiss me, whispering in my ear that you were giving me to my father for the night, and then you'd leave the room and close the door."

All of a sudden, Cindy started to buck wildly on top of me, crashing down on my cock and fucking me hard. Then, throwing herself down on my chest, she started to groan. "Please fuck your little girl, Daddy." She moaned in my ear. "Jim said it was okay. Please, Daddy..... I've waited so long."

With that, I wrapped my arms around her and holding her to my chest, I rolled over so I was on top. I reached down to grab her feet and pulled them way up, and held them out. "Your Daddy's here now, Cindy." I said. "Daddy's going to give you your wish."

I fucked her unmercifully, holding her legs up and out while I looked down to watch my cock slide in and out of Cindy's beautiful pussy. Her fingers dropped down and she started to play with her self as I fucked her. I could feel her fingers touch the shaft of my cock as she explored her lips and played with her clit.

"Yes, Daddy! Yes!" Cindy screamed. "Fuck me!"

We were both too far gone to be careful with what we were saying now. Fantasy or not, I didn't care.

"I want your father to fuck you, Cindy." I said, as I pounded into her. "You can spend the night with him..... you have my permission. I'm serious, no more bull shit about this."

"I'd come right back to you in the morning." She answered, gasping for breath. "And.... you could, uh,....."

"Oh, baby...." I moaned, "I'd love to lick you and have you sit on my face...... and tell me everything you did with your father while we fucked. Would you do that for me?"

"Yes! Yes!" She exclaimed.

""Swear to me you'll do it." I said, not caring anymore what she'd think. "Swear to me you'll fuck him."

Cindy started to cum first. She froze and started to shake, gritting her teeth and thrashing around on the bed, under me. I felt her pussy muscles contract on my cock and then I was helpless after that. My cock surged, and then it felt like a year's worth of cum shot out of my cock and into her warmth. I was in total rapture as my balls unloaded into her, feeling ripple after ripple of pleasure cover my body.

When we were both done, and our sweaty bodies were lying compressed on top of each other, neither one of us had the strength to do anything but try to catch our breath. After a few minutes, I rose up off of her and looked down at my wife.

"I wasn't kidding, Cindy." I asserted. "You have my permission to fuck your father."

Smiling up at me, she replied, "If you can set it up and make it happen, I'll do it."

And, that's how I came to be sitting here, knowing tonight was the night to talk to Bert, Cindy's dad, and my father in law. I knew exactly what I was going to say, and I was praying he'd hear me out. If it went well, Cindy would have her wish, and..... I would have mine, too.

To be continued...

12