Cindy's Slut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie was breathing hard, moaning, groaning, cursing me, calling me a fucking slut, a whore, her bitch, her fucker...her lover. I had thought that Cindy was vocal and demonstrative, but she had nothing on Annie. If Annie had thought that she had a male perspective on sex, she demonstrated it now.

Her tirade drove me on, spurred me to eat her harder. She was wild, like an animal. She tossed her head, splaying her hair about. Sweat dripped of her neck, down her massive tits and into my hair. Her big beautiful tits rose and fell like twin mountains, exploding out like volcanoes.

"You fucking shit! Eat me! Fuck me! You fucking bitch! You cunt! You slut! Fuck me!....she screamed on and on. Then, it stopped. She grew rigid. She arched her back and clamped her legs against my head. She screamed again and began to thrust her hips.

Annie came. Like a man...like hot jets of cum...streams of quim shot out of her cunt. Her quim filled my mouth, glutted my throat. I was drowned....but I loved it. Nothing mattered but making her cum, and now eating her cum. I swallowed until I gagged...and still she came. I used my tongue to lick her, I suck upon her clit, I fucked her with my mouth and ate her.

When her orgasm subsided, she sat above me, breathing hard and seemingly racked with exhaustion. I continued to like her clit with my tongue, greedily swallowing her last bit of ejaculate.

As she slowly breathed deep, she smiled down at me. Though out her climax, she had never ceased to stroke and tease my cock. I was so turned on...so incredible horny. I had brought her to an orgasm, but I had been denied my own. I was still strapped in my cock harness. I cock was swollen, distended and deep purple in color. The metal rings restricting the blood flow, maintain my erection, and denying me the release of my ejaculate felt like they were cutting my cock into pieces. Each touch of Annie's hand on my cock sent shivers through my entire body. My testicles were hot and hung like misshapen appendages. The veins stood out from my cock shaft, a bulging twisted mass of cords. The head of my cock was almost black. Cum oozed in a thick stream from its slit. The slightest brush against its skin would cause me to cry out, begging to be fucked.

Annie sat above me, riding her ebbing orgasm, teasing and touching my cock. She was calling me a whore, a slut, a bitch, but I didn't care. She knew exactly what she was doing. It felt like I was dying.

Annie turned around, still astride my body. She slide her ass down upon my stomach, glaring down at me, gloating, listening to me beg her for release. She laughed. She took her cum coated fingers and jammed them into my mouth. I suck greedily upon her fingers, tasting my own cum, begging for more.

Annie reached back with her other hand and worked them up past the head of my cock. She worked her fingers up into my ass, twisting and turning the metal dildo rammed deep inside of me.

Annie removed both hands from me. She used her hands to lift her massive tits up and out above me. Like to huge trophies, she held them up to her mouth and licked them. I whined and whimpered beneath her.

Releasing her tits, Annie picked up one of the metal paper clips from the table. As she spread the clip open and lowered it toward my nipple, I begged her, "Please, oh god please Annie. For god sake, please don't Annie." But my pleas were for naught.

"Shhh," Annie whispered with a smile on her face. She placed the clip over my bruised torn nipple. She let it go with a snap. I screamed. I bucked and attempted to roll.

Annie reached back and slapped me hard between the legs. Her arm was strong and her hand was wide. The blow impacted both of my testicles and my swollen cock shaft. The blow drove my cock down into my butt crack and thrust against the steel dildo in my ass.

"Oh god, please don't" I screamed again. Again Annie raised her hand. Now I lay still. Pair coursed through my body, from my torn clamped nipple to my terrible swollen cock.

"Good little Slut," Annie coed. She picked up the second metal paper clip and brought it down onto my other nipple. Again she opened the hard metal, and again she released it, letting it snap shut on my torn flesh.

God I hurt. God I was horny. God, I couldn't take any more. My head was spinning. I hurt everywhere. "Please Annie, oh please," I begged. Tears rolled down my face.

"Please what little Slut?" Annie asked. But, I was too far gone. All I could do was continue to beg, mumbling please, please, please.

Annie sat astride me with a tender smile on her face. "Shh", she said. She brought yet another glass of wine to my mouth. I drank greedily. The wine taste of her quim and male cum. Now the taste came clearly to me. That same taste since the second or third drink. Bitter, tart...quim, thick and salty...cum.

As if reading my thoughts, Annie smiled and nodded her head. "That's right sweet light bitch. Do you like drinking my special wine? The first two glasses contained a little chloral hydrate. My own special "Mickey". It gets you ever so nice an mellow."

Annie watched my reaction. I'm pretty sure it was blank...I was wasted. She laughed. "That's ok. All the rest of the wine you drank was just a special mixture of Cabernet and the quim I collect from my masturbations. I do so love to masturbate!" Annie continued to talk as she reached down and twisted the clip on my nipples. I winched in pain.

"Now pay attention," she said. She twisted the clamps once again, making sure that I wasn't drifting. "I'm sure that you also recognized that slight salty taste." Annie looked at me as if expecting a response. I lay there moaning. "Cindy has told me how you like to eat cum, you little horny Slut. I'm sure you recognize cum when you taste it. I also like to collect all my pussy juices, my quim and Georgie's cum after he fucks me. I add also add that to my special vintage."

Annie smiled down at me as the information worked into my drugged brain. "You know, quim and cum make a person so horny. I think that it's all the hormones in the stuff. I'm not sure thought. It would seem that women should eat quim then and men eat cum. But maybe, it is the other way around. It seems to work. I'm sure you are finding that the more cum you eat, the more feminine you feel. You have also probably noticed that since your Cindy and the girls have been eating quim (Annie noted the look of surprise on my face)...So, you didn't know that us girls eat each other on a regular basis? What do you think we are doing while you and Georgie are working as maids with dildos up your asses? You really aren't very bright are you Slut?"

Having said that, Annie reached over and opened an ice bucket. She removed five colored condoms. "I'm sure you recognize these," Annie said, as she held up a blue, red and green condom. I didn't answer. Annie brought her hand down across my face. Lights danced behind my eyes. "Marsha tells me that's the only way to make you listen," Annie said.

"Now, again do you recognize these condoms?" Annie queried. I nodded yes, and mumbled, "Those are some of the condoms that Marsha collected from the three guys that fucked Cindy on her birthday."

"Good little Slut. Now, can your remember whose cum is in each color?" Annie asked. I shook my head no. Annie backhanded me across the face. A drip of blood came from my left nostril. "No," I said.

"Too bad. I guess that just means that you have to eat them all." Annie said this with a smirk, as she emptied the semi-congealed cum into a glass. "One, two, three," Annie counted off as she emptied the red, green, and blue condoms.

"Now for the special sauce," Annie said. "First, you good sweet cum." Annie took a black colored condom from the ice container. Cindy had me fuck her with black condoms and I knew she saved them. I had eaten plenty of cum, from all colored condoms on cold oatmeal.

After emptying the black condom, Annie picked up a fruit jar. The jar was about 2/3 full of gray slimy cum. "This is cum from my Great Dane. I usually don't let him cum in my nice clean cunt. Instead, I make him cum in one of these jars." Annie paused as she said that. Then with a quizzical look on her face she continued, "You know, it's kind of like milking a horse's cock for artificial insemination. Daddy used to let me do that on the farm. I just loved jacking off those big horse cocks. You know, you have a pretty nice cock there yourself. Too back Cindy is feminizing you. Oh, well...where were we? That's right. I was telling you about masturbating my Great Dane. You know that I make him masturbate twice a day. He masturbates in from of me and those are the only times that he gets off...unless of course I unusually horny!" Annie said this with a huge grin.

"I think that making Georgie jack off for me twice a day keeps his sperm production up. Just look at this jar! This is just from this week!" With that, Annie opened the jar. She took a small measuring cup, like those used in coffee, and scooped out a cup full. She dumped that into the glass. Georgie's cum looked suspiciously grayer and slimmer than the other cum.

"Maybe another dab of the Great Dane. We want you to grew into a good little Slut, don't we?" Saying this, Annie filled another scoop and deposited it in the glass. Now the wine glass was almost full with a swirling mix of thick white, grey cum. Holding the glass in her right hand, Annie reached back and grabbed my testicles with her left hand. Annie brought the glass to my lips. No waiting to let me make a complying move, she squeezed down hard on my nuts.

The scream of pain had not fully escaped my lips, when Annie forced the glass into my open mouth. "Bottoms up!" Annie said, and dumped the contents of the glass into my mouth. Releasing my nuts, Annie slapped her hand against my mouth. She set the glass down, and as I gagged on the thick, gooey mess, she pinched my nose shut. This helped offset the natural gag reflex and I was forced to swallow or die from suffocation.

When I had gagged the thick cold cum down, I still had to fight from throwing it back up. Annie could see my struggle. She raised her hand up above my strapped balls, daring me. "I'll break you nuts if you throw that up and then I'll ram it back down your throat, bitch!" Annie meant business. I continued to force the cum to settle in my stomach.

After a few minutes, Annie got up off me. "Time to go visit the Great Dane," she said. Annie grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and guided me to the hallway. There, she jerked me to a stand still. She picked up a collar from another table and locked it around my neck. "Recognize this," Annie said, as she spun me around to face the hall mirror.

A chill ran through me. A chill worse that that left from the thick slimy cum that I had been forced to swallow. It was the dog shock collar from the sorority house, or if not the exact same one, its twin.

"That should keep you under control and compliant as we follow the yellow brick road," Annie chortled, as she pushed me down the stairs in front of her.

12