Cindy's Slut Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers

I waited for Dane to begin fucking me. Instead the belt began to rip into the naked flesh of my bare ass. "What the fuck are you waiting for? I told you to fuck him. He certainly can't fuck you.... you stupid bitch!" Annie screamed at me.

Even as the belt began to cut welts into my naked flesh, I began to pump my hip, thrusting my ass up and down on Dane's cock. "Fuck him...fuck him!" Annie cried and she whipped me and drove me onto Dane's cock.

Being fucked by Dane's cock did not feel all that different from getting fucked by a dildo. Dane's cock certainly was no larger than Marsha's favorite black phallus. As I thrust my hips back and forth, riding his cock, I guessed that he was no more than 8-inches long and 6-inches around. What I did notice were the metal rings and the leather strap that were bound upon his cock. Each time a ring was pushed or pulled past my sphincter, I felt a slight popping. As I fucked his cock, the leather strap, that connected the rings and ran along the top of his cock shaft, rubbed cruelly against the top of my asshole.

As Annie increased the pace of her beating, I increased the base of my fucking. Soon I was sweating and panting, concentration on maintaining a tempo of hip thrusts and knee flexes. The heavy weight hanging from Dane's testicles was slamming back and forth against the back of my thighs. As the tempo increased, the weights began to swing all the way up between my legs, slamming into my own balls.

It was difficult breathing bent over, but apparently not as difficult as Dane was finding it. Even over my own labored breathing, I could hear the wheezing sounds of Dane fighting for air through his gag. With the waist cincher Dane was unable to fully inhale and expand his lungs. Instead, his breathing came in a series of short gasps, the sound modified by the rubber gag rammed into his mouth.

I'm sure that we were both close to passing out by the time Dane began to climax. I thing the only thing that saved me was the fact that my head was hanging down, keeping blood to my brain.

I felt Dane's cock stiffen even more in ass as he began to climax. Although it must have hurt him terribly, Dane began to try to thrust his hips with mine, fighting to drive his cock hard into my ass. I felt the hot shot of cum fill my ass as he came. As I continued to work my ass onto his cock, fucking him, I could feel my guts being filled with all his thick hot cum. More and more he filled my ass, until finally I could feel his cum being pumped out of my ass and down my legs as he fucked me.

As Dane came in my ass, I could feel my own cock aching to orgasm. However, there was just not enough tactile contact with my cock to achieve ejaculation. Instead, I found myself thrust my hips into dead space, seeking any contact or relief for my cock. Lost in the heat of intercourse, I had lost recognition of the beating that my ass was taking from Annie. It wasn't until Dane had completed his ejaculation and was no longer thrusting back into my fucks that I came back to my senses. Only then did I notice that the belt was still beating a steady rhythm, laying a criss-cross pattern of welts across my ass, thighs, and lower back.

As I sagged to the floor and Dane's cock pulled out of my ass, Annie went ballistic. "God damn it! I didn't tell you to stop fucking him!" Annie cried. "If you can't fuck his right, then by god clean his cock! Eat it god damn it! Eat it!" she screamed.

Annie began to whip the belt all over my body. Blows rained on my head, back, arms, ass...anywhere and everywhere she could reach with the leather strap. Ducking, clawing, trying to protect my face, I scrambled around and thrust my mouth around Dane's twitching cock. Bobbing my head back and forth, I wrapped my lips around this cock shaft and sucked as hard as I could. I could taste the sweat of our bodies, the bitter salty flavor of his cum, and the slime of my ass. I gagged, but Annie's beating drove me on and I sucked and swallowed as hard as I could. I tried not to breath. I tried not to vomit as my nose and mouth were filled with the fetid, rank, putrid smells and tastes of my shit and cum cocktail.

I must have sucked his cock for 10 or 15 minutes. By the time I was done, Annie had exhausted her voice and her arm. My knees were sore and raw from the concrete floor.

"Get up Slut," Annie commanded. I slowly let Dane's cock slide from my mouth. Even after the climax in my ass and all the cum I had sucked from his cock, dribbles of ejaculate still seeped from his cock. The metal rings and the cock enhancing drugs were doing their work; Dane's cock was still hard as rock and stiff as steel.

Annie handed me another glass of her special wine. I drank it greedily. It quenched my thirst and washed the fetid taste from my mouth. "Get around behind him," Annie said. Still and sore, I shuffled back to stand behind Dane.

Annie reached over and flipped the breaker on a surge protector. The reciprocating saw gave one last thrust and went still. Annie grabbed the table and, in one swift motion, ripped the saw's dildo from Dane's ass. "Climb aboard bitch," Annie told me.

I dare not hesitate, no matter how tired and sore I was. I moved behind Dane. I took one ass check in each hand and positioned the head of my cock against his asshole. Even before I entered him, I could feel the sweet heat radiating from his ass.

With the head of my cock at his asshole, I pushed my hips forward. The head of my cock slipped in the sweat and slime of his ass. Again, I used my hand to pry his ass checks apart. I moved the head of my cock against the opening of his ass. I grabbed his waist with my hands, one on each side holding onto his waist cincher. Then I leaned forward and thrust hard with my hips. The big mushroom head of my cock popped past his sphincter. An inch or so of my cock shaft went in his ass. I tightened my grip on his waist and thrust again. Even after all of the machine fucking his ass had, he was still tight. The 8-inch girth of my cock was significantly greater than the dildo that had been fucking him earlier. It took me five long hard thrust before I had buried all 10 inches of my cock in his ass.

It felt surprisingly good. Sure, I was incredibly horny. I had not gotten off for several days and yet during those intervening days, I had constantly been involved with sex...mostly eating pussies. Now, at last, my hard hot cock was stuck in a wet dark hole. With the waist cincher, the firm hard ass, and the darkness of the room, I could imagine my hands around the waist of some babe and my cock in her tight twat.

I could feel my nuts draw up into my scrotum. I drew my cock out, until only the head and an inch or so of the shaft were still in his ass. I pause, savoring the feeling, and then I thrust forward, driving my cock in all the way to the hilt. I was rewarded with a deep grunt from Dane. I felt the very breath driven out of him. The weights on his testicles began to sway. On impulse, I reached up and felt the alligator clips and weights on his nipples. I raised them with my hand...then let them drop again. Dane's grunt turned into a sickly groan.

I pulled my cock back out of his ass again. But this time, before I had taken more than and inch or two, I felt a hard hand slammed between my shoulder bladed. "You are a kinky fucker aren't you? You enjoy hurting people? Well so do I." Annie said. Then, with one hand, she reached down and spread my ass checks. With the other hand, Annie shoved the saw-mounted dildo up my ass.

Now it was my turn to groan. The dildo was only about 8-inches long and 6-inches around, but it was wickedly curved upward and covered with ridges and bristles. Anne pushed the evil rubber intruder tightly and completely into my ass. Then she turned it on!

Being fucked by the saw was unlike any ass fucking that I had taken. Even though the saw was operating at half speed, the rate at which the faux cock rammed in and out of my ass was breath taking. I was so overwhelm by the fucking my ass was getting, I forgot to fuck Dane...at least until Annie began to whip my ass with the belt again, yelling "Fuck him...fuck him now!"

My intent to fuck Dane hard and slow was quickly replace with the rhythm of the fast hard ass fucking I was getting. I quickly found that I could not fuck Dane as fast as I was being fucked, so I compensated by taking longer, deeper fucks.

After the long, frustrating day, the fuck felt so good. I no longer care who I was fucking...all I knew, all I cared about was fucking...sinking my aching cock into some tight hole.... fucking...fucking.

I was on my tiptoes, holding Dane tightly by the waist, slamming my cock into him. I could feel my cum rising up from my blue nuts. I was sweating, grunting, fucking! As my climax approached, Annie reached down and turned up the speed of the saw. Suddenly my ass was being torn apart. The twisted, curved dildo that had been only uncomfortable before as it thrust upward into my ass, now began to rip me apart.

"AARRRRRHHHH," I screamed. In response, I heard Annie laugh. She turned the speed of the saw up even higher. I tried to raise one leg and climb up onto Dane. With my cock deep in his ass, this was impossible. I screamed again. I clawed at Dane. I twisted. I tried to get my cock out of his ass and escape the one up my ass. I no longer cared about orgasming. Now I only want to get away.

There was no way out. The ridges and bristles on the latex dildo tore the soft wet flesh of my asshole. I was screaming, begging, fighting to get off that shaft up my ass. Annie was laughing uncontrollable.

I had my legs wrapped around Dane's waist. I had my arms up around his shoulders, desperately clinging to his back. I had my cock buried as deeply in has ass as I could, trying to get as far forward and away from the dildo tearing into my ass as possible. My throat was hoarse from screaming. The speed at which the dildo was slamming into my ass was such that my teeth were clattering.

I don't know how long it went on. I knew I couldn't take any more. I could envision my asshole, torn and ripped like some old whore cunt's...pussy lips stretched and hanging like tattered scabies. At some point I passed out.

When I woke up, I was back on the couch. My corset was gone and I was wearing one of my half-cup bras, French cut panties, garter and nylons. The metal paper clips were still on my nipples. I tired to sit up. A pain shot up through my ass that caused me to collapse. Annie sat next to me. "Shhhh," she whispered. "Its all over...for now," she said. She gave me a glass to drink. By now I didn't care, I drank whatever she gave me. The drink was cold and sweet. It taste of sugar...alcohol...and blood. I hesitated. "Drink it all down, its good for you." I drank it. I did feel better.

"Sit up," Annie said, and she helped me. I gingerly moved to a sitting position and swung my legs over, onto the floor. My cock was back in its harness, strapped up between my legs. With my cock between my legs, it provided some protection for my torn asshole. I did not look forward to the pain I knew I would be feeling.

"Here, take this VCR over to Cindy. I'm sure she and the girls will enjoy it. I forgot to give it to her when she brought over your clothes (motioning to the lingerie I was now wearing). Tell her I'll stop by tomorrow." Annie said with a smile. She took me by the hand. I struggled to my feet. My legs felt weak. My knees were bruised. My back, legs and ass burned and were covered with a web of welts. I swayed on my stilettos.

Annie led me to the door. She stopped and took my face in her hands. She kissed my soft and full on the lips. "Now thank Mommy before you leave," Annie said.

"Thank you Mommy, I croaked. Annie opened the door and I wandered out into the pre-dawn light. As I weaved around the fence and through the parking lot, I didn't care who saw me. All I knew was that I had to get home...I had to get back to Cindy...

All I could do was hope and pray, that this Halloween nightmare was finally over.

Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers
12