CJ Stories; Sales Rep is Dessert 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One by one Dr Dulcet carefully unsnapped the thin straps holding her hose up, and then slid his hand between her bare thighs. He groaned as his fingers grazed her lace covered pussy, hooking his fingers in the sides off her panties, he slowly slid them down over her ass. As her panties slid past her pussy, he moaned, "Oh my." He slid the panties gently down her legs and she held onto his shoulders as she stepped out of them. His hands slid up her smooth hose, he groaned as they brushed along her bare thighs. He re-clipped her garters to her hose, and said "I think we'll leave these on for now." He held her panties to his nose and inhaled and then tossed them to Jamal.

He gently slid his fingers through the soft hair covering her pussy. CJ moaned softly as she felt his finger slide along her pussy, her lips gradually parted as his finger slipped inside her. She whimpered as he worked his finger deeper into her moist pussy.

Dr. Dulcet asked, "Oh... are you still sore from yesterday?" Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed feeling his finger as it slowly moved in and out, and softly groaned as she nodded.

She glanced at Jamal as he sat comfortable in his chair sipping his drink, watching Dr. Dulcet as he took his time, slowly seducing her. They smiled knowingly as their eyes met; slowly she closed her eyes as her knees gradually parted. Dr Dulcet slid his finger deeper as he started to gently finger-fuck her. He slowly slipped his finger from her and smiled as he sucked it in his mouth, moaning as he pulled it out, and said, "God, you are hot."

CJ smiled as she gently pushed him back in his chair, and slowly knelt in front of him. She looked into his eyes as she unbuckled his pants, and carefully pulled his zipper down. She opened his pants and slid her hand inside and released his hard cock. She chuckled to herself; she knew he would be circumcised. She leisurely stroked his hard cock.

CJ slipped his shoes off and carefully slid his slacks and boxers down his legs, sliding them off, and she carefully laid them aside. She took his cock in her hand again, lightly stroking up and down. She held his cock up and started to draw her tongue over his balls, which made him moan loud. Gently she took one in her mouth and sucked as she caressed it with her tongue and then gingerly kissed them, before sucking the other in her mouth and gently rubbed her tongue over it.

After a few minutes Dr Dulcet started to squirm in his chair, she knew she had teased him enough, and then bit by bit she licked and lightly kissed her way up his cock. He gasped as she took his cock head in her mouth and her lips slowly slid down his cock. She took most all of it in her mouth, her lips sliding lower until stopped by her small hand that wrapped around his cock. She got into a slow steady rhythm as she sucked the top of his cock.

CJ glanced at Jamal sitting in the overstuffed chair, his hands resting on the arms as he watched her. She moaned as she saw his slacks stretched over his hard cock. He smiled at her, and then nodded once. She understood his gesture, she knew what was expected. She winked at Jamal as her lips started to slide lower; and then she swallowed Dr. Dulcet's cock.

Dr. Dulcet groaned loud as CJ took him deep in her throat, she felt his curly hair as they tickled her lips. She pressed hard to make sure she got all of his cock, moaning as she her lips slowly slid back up a bit, barely releasing it, before swallowing it again.

Dr. Dulcet groaned loud, "Oh damn that feels good; I think you've done this before."

She sucked on the head as her hand slowly slid up and down. She again took his cock deep in her mouth and slid her lips up and down as she sucked on it. Dr. Dulcet rocked his hips as she bobbed her head.

Dr. Dulcet cried out again, "Oh god, you're such a good cock sucker."

CJ was happy that she pleased her boss. He pressed her head down as he rocked his hips, his cock pushing into her throat. She felt his cock head growing harder and knew he was close to coming. She started to bob her head faster, her lips slide easy as his cock got slicker as her mouth watered. In her excitement she desperately wanted to taste him, to at long last feel him as he explodes in her mouth, to feel his cum as it oozed out onto her tongue, to please her boss. She had fantasized about it for so long.

He started moaning faster and suddenly pulled her head off his cock. Out of breath and panting hard, he said, "Oh... I'd love to come in your mouth, but I've fantasized for a long time about bending you over my desk and fucking you."

CJ stood and offered her hand to Dr. Dulcet and she led him across the room. As they broke from a kiss she moaned as she bit her lip as she ran her hands over his chest, lightly covered in graying hair. She knew their relationship had changed forever. She turned and bent forward, resting her forearms on Dr. Dulcet's desk, her ass slowly swaying, and she softly spoke, "Do it... show me... show me how you have fantasized about bending me over and fucking me."

CJ softly moaned as his soft hands moved slowly over her firm white ass. She felt his cock head as he rubbed it along the opening to her moist pussy. She felt her lips start to part and she pushed back and groaned as her pussy gradually opened and accepted his manhood. She was not surprised at how fast her wet pussy took his hard cock deep in her.

Dr. Dulcet held her hips as he fucked her, his rhythm steadily increasing as his slick cock slid in and out. He softly moaned as he asked, "You like that? Does it feel good?" He jerked her ass against him as he thrust his cock in deep her again.

CJ moaned as she pushed back and took his cock as he again thrust hard, "Oh yea... it feels real good." She started to moan louder as he thrust harder in her, and then she cried out as she squeezed his cock. She lowered her head into her hands and moaned, "Oh god... don't stop... please don't stop... of god." She came hard as he continued to thrust his cock hard, pushing it deep in her.

He held her as her rocked his hips faster as she came on his cock. He thrust hard as she cried out from her orgasm. She moaned softly as her orgasm faded, "Oh yea... oh... don't stop... keeping fucking me..."

She rest on his desk and panted through pursed lips as Dr. Dulcet continued to fuck her. She softly whimpered each time he pushed his cock hard, forcing it deeper. He held her against his desk as he started to fuck her harder. She was surprised at his stamina.

Dr. Dulcet grasped her hips as he pushed hard in her, and groaned loudly as he held her tight against him. She felt his cock swell as he started to cum. He held his cock deep in her as he jerked and loudly moaned each time his cum burst inside her. His hips rocked as he slowly moved his cock in her as he finished coming and he started to soften as he held his cock in her cum filled pussy, and then his soft cock slipped from her.

He laid his soft wet cock on her ass and as he pressed it against her he said, "Oh my god, that pussy is so nice. I haven't been fucked that good in a long time. Oh... I can't believe how much I cum." He playfully smacked her ass as he stepped away.

She stood up and kissed Dr. Dulcet, softly moaning as she gently stroked his soft cock she took a deep breath and moaned, "I think I need to go clean up a bit after that... or we will have stains all over your office." His cock slipped out of her hand as she walked away in only her stockings and garter belt, leaving the office door open, her ass swaying as she strolled off towards the bathroom.

Chapter Five CJ Takes Her Commission

CJ wandered down the hall and found Jamal in an examination room naked, relaxing in one of the examination chairs as he stroked his cock, she watched as it started to grow hard in his hand.

Jamal told her, "Dr. Dulcet left; I think he might have been embarrassed to see you." He smiled as CJ came into the room and he asked, "Are you here to prep me for an exam?"

His legs parted as CJ walked to him, taking his hard cock in her hands, she chuckled and said, "I don't think you are going to need much prep." She bent over and took the head of his cock in her mouth and slid her lips down his thick cock.

Jamal moaned as CJ continued to take his cock deeper, and told her, "You look gorgeous tonight in your hose and garter belt. I am sure Dr. Dulcet was pleased with our deal."

CJ moaned as she let his cock slip from her mouth and smiled as she said, "I think he enjoyed it very much. I've fantasized many times about fucking Dr. Dulcet, but it still felt strange fucking my boss," and she took his cock deep in her mouth again.

Jamal moaned as CJ's lips slid up and down his cock, "Let's go back to the office where we can get comfortable."

CJ stood, his cock slipped from her mouth and she softly kissed the head. She gently grabbed his cock and pulled as he stood. She held his cock as she led him back to the office. She smiled as she asked, "Did you like watching us?"

Jamal kissed her as he backed her into the office, "Oh yea, you looked hot tonight in your stockings and garter, your pretty ass bending over. That's how I'm going to fuck you tonight," he said as he turned her and gently pushed her onto the couch.

CJ knelt, bending over. As Jamal moved behind her he took her ass in his hands and squeezed. She cried out as he suddenly thrust his cock deep in her. She could tell he was very excited as he started to fuck her hard. He held her shoulders and pulled her back on his cock. She knew from the previous day that it would take a while before he would cum.

CJ could only moan as he fucked her, and then she laid her head on the back of the couch as she started to cum. As she turned her head she saw movement in the doorway; it was Eddie, the man that cleans their offices at night.

He was standing in the doorway with his cock in his hand, jerking hard, watching CJ getting fucked. She watched his cum ooze out and run down over his hand as he jacked off.

She started to cum hard, pushing her ass back to take all of Jamal's cock. She cried out, "Oh god... fuck me... oh... oh... oh god."

Jamal grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and moaned loud as he started to cum. He moved his cock forcefully in and out, grunted, pushed his cock all the way in her, and she took his cum deep inside.

CJ groaned as he held his cock in her as he rocked his hips, his cock rolling inside her. She was breathing hard, trying to catch breath as she told him, "I saw Eddie watching us. He was jacking off in the hallway."

Jamal asked, "Who the fuck is Eddie?"

CJ replied, "He cleans our offices for us at night." She softly whimpered as Jamal's cock slid out. She paused as she rested for a moment, her pussy still quivered from her orgasm. She felt Jamal's cum as it started to run down her legs.

She slipped her skirt on and buttoned her blouse as she cautiously walked down the hallway, hoping she wouldn't run into Eddie. She locked the bathroom door and wiped away Jamal's cum as it ran down her thighs and onto her new lace stockings. His cum just kept leaking out, she wondered if it would ever stop.

She returned to the office and stuffed her bra in her purse. She finally gave up looking for her panties, wondering if Dr Dulcet had taken them as a souvenir, or worse, if Eddie had found them.

Jamal told her he looked all through the offices and didn't find Eddie.

Jamal kissed CJ goodbye in the parking lot and slipped some folded money in her hand and told her, "That's your commission on the sale."

As CJ drove home she counted the two hundred and fifty dollars. She couldn't help but think that by accepting the money she just had became Jamal's whore. She worried as she stuffed the money in her purse.

CONCLUSION

CJ arrived late for work the next day. Most of the staff were already there, but patients had not yet started to arrive for their appointments. Mary had a stern look as she told CJ that Dr. Dulcet wanted to see her as soon as she got in.

Dr Dulcet told CJ that she'd left something in the office the night before; she immediately thought of her panties. He opened his drawer and pulled out her new panties. He stood and walked around his desk as he held them to his nose and moaned as he inhaled. He smiled as he handed the panties to CJ; blushing, she took them and stuffed them in her smock pocket.

Mary had given them to the doctor and asked, "I wonder what these were doing in the examination room. I am just glad a patient didn't find them; as it is the staff is already talking"

The doctor told her they should need to be more careful in the future, especially around Mary.

Mary noticed CJ as she tried to discreetly hide her panties in her purse. Mary smiled and commented, "I was wondering who those belonged to, I imagine you have quite a tale to explain leaving your panties in the office. I'm assuming Dr. Dulcet returned them to you."

12