Claimed Property

Story Info
Master takes ownership.
825 words
3.61
37.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in the middle of the room, completely naked. He walked around her in a circle, studying her from every angle. His eyes traveled over her body, waiting there for him. He touched her soft hair, running his fingers through the long dark strands. His hands went to her forehead, then down over her eyes, her nose, he gently caressed her cheeks with his hands then touched her lips with a finger. "Whose lips are these?" He asked her.

"Yours Master."

"Mine?" He traced the soft pink lines with his finger again.

"Yes Master."

He kissed her gently, "Mine?"

"Yes Master."

He outlined her lips with his tongue, "Mine?"

"Yes Master."

He pushed his tongue into her mouth, exploring it fully, then pulled away, "Mine?" He asked again.

"Yes Master."

"Kneel," He ordered. She quickly dropped to her knees, her eyes lowered to the floor. He pulled his manhood from his pants and touched her lips with it. "Mine?" He asked again.

"Yes Master."

He pushed his hard cock into her mouth, "Mine?"

"Yes Master." She managed to say, although his erection muffled her answer. He began thrusting his cock into her mouth, fucking it until he came. She swallowed his cum.

"Mine."

He backed away and looked at her again, then helped her to her feet. Bringing his hands back to her lips he resumed his journey over her body. Slowly they traveled down her neck which was graced by a simple gold chain, symbolic of the bond between them. A shiver ran through her as they slid over her shoulders and down her arms, reaching her fingertips, he changed direction and brought them back up to her shoulders, then to her breasts. "Whose breasts are these?"

"Yours Master."

He pulled each nipple, "Mine?"

"Yes Master."

"Mine?" He asked again as he pinched them.

"Yes Master."

"Mine?" He slapped them hard, bringing blood rushing into them and turning them a pretty shade of pink.

"Yes Master."

He ran his tongue over each nipple, "Mine?"

"Yes Master."

She felt a sharp pain as he bit into a nipple, then he moved to her other nipple and bit it as well. "Mine?"

"Yes Master."

"Kneel." He ordered, she quickly obeyed, lacing her fingers behind her head as he instructed. She closed her eyes as she heard the sound of him removing his leather belt. The leather slapped against her skin hard. "Mine?"

"Yes Master." Several more times the belt landed, turning her sensitive nipples a fiery red and leaving welts across her creamy skin. He stepped back and admired his work.

"Mine."

He helped her to her feet again and once again began his exploration of her body. Pulling her close to him he ran his hands over her back, then her stomach, her hips, her ass. "Whose ass is this?"

"Yours Master."

He slapped her left cheek, "Mine?"

"Yes Master."

His hand landed on her right cheek, "Mine?"

"Yes Master."

Rubbing his hands over them both, he gave each a light pinch. "Mine?"

"Yes Master."

He placed a chair in front of her and instructed her to bend over and hold the seat of it with both hands. She obeyed. He picked up the paddle he'd placed on the bed, bringing it down on her ass he asked again, "Mine?"

"Yes Master." Several more smacks followed, until her seat was glowing red.

"Mine?"

"Yes Master."

He laid the paddle down and soothed her ass with his tongue. "Mine?"

"Yes Master."

He brought his stiff rod to her ass, playing it around her hole. "Mine?"

"Yes Master."

He pushed the head into her, slowly, allowing her to adjust to its size. "Mine?"

"Yes Master."

He began thrusting in and out, fucking her ass and listening with delight to her moans until he came. "Mine."

He removed the chair and kneeled in front of her, running his hands down her legs all the way to her feet, then back up until they reached her pussy. "Whose cunt is this?"

"Yours Master."

"Mine?" He ran a finger the length of her slit.

"Yes Master."

"Mine?" He flicked at her clit.

"Yes Master."

He pushed a finger into her, feeling her wetness, "Mine?"

"Yes Master."

He guided her to the bed and laid her on it, prompting her to spread her legs for him. Licking his tongue along her wet cunt he asked again, "Mine?"

"Yes Master."

He plunged his tongue deep into her now, her moans of enjoyment filling the room as he tongue fucked her. She orgasmed , her juices filling his mouth. Bringing his cock to her hole he asked, "Mine?"

"Yes Master."

He played it around her pussy lips, then slid it into her, "Mine?"

"Yes Master."

Thrusting in and out he brought her again to the point of climax, this time cumming with her. As he pulled out of her and wrapped her in his arms he exclaimed one more time, "MINE!"