Claiming an Ally Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
titania123
titania123
1,513 Followers

She slowly began to focus on Edrich, his mouth, and his body. He was at it again, building a fire in her. Now attuned to him, she began to arch into him, a moan slipping from her lips. When he felt her participation, her increased arousal, he slid up until he was over her entirely. Her spread thighs gripped him encouragingly and her hooded eyes told him she was conquered.

"And how are you, my sweet little Em?" He was stroking her brow, tracing the exquisite lines of her face.

"Alive, my Lord."

He smiled at that. "More alive than you have ever been?"

Her heart fluttered at his sweet ease. "Perhaps."

"Only perhaps? I must work on that. It is very fitting then, is it not, that we are not yet finished. I intend for you to be very alive when I am through with you." Before she could further question his meaning, he dipped down to claim her mouth in a kiss meant to light her up again. His hands roamed over her, arousing her. She was so well attuned to his touch and the pleasure he could bring that her body immediately flushed and prepared itself. She was moaning into his mouth as he sucked her tongue and nipped her lips. Her hips, in seeking to find relief, began to rub against him.

She was faintly aware the new heaviness that lied on her thigh, occasionally touching her mound was what would join them, but she was too intent on seeking that bliss he blew into her to care. Edrich used the sensual grinding of her hips against him to position himself so her lips coated him with her own lubrication. Emera adjusted well to the feel of his thick shaft slide up and down her slit. She quickly learned to dip her pelvis so he grazed over her clit, heightening her arousal even more. She tugged at her restraints, desperate to feel her arms around him.

When he knew she was ready, Edrich pulled back and looked into her desire-laden eyes, his damp forehead against hers. "Tell me, Em. I need to hear you say the words."

She almost cried at that. "I can't, Edrich. I won't. Isn't it enough for you to know the truth by the way my body responds. Please, don't make me say it."

He growled at her resistance and leaned down to angrily kiss her, to dominate her. "Say it," he ground out. She overtly shut her mouth, biting her lips closed. She shook her head. He growled even more ferociously and reached up to release her right hand. He took it and brought it to grasp his hot, thick member. He led her to stroke him once and then twice. He knew she could feel her slickness on him. "Say it, demand it, and then guide me in."

Her breathing was almost out of control. She was in pain with need and knew nothing could cure it except what she held in her hand. The monstrous hardness felt glorious and she knew it would be divine inside her. "Okay. Edrich, please, I don't want to breathe if you don't fuck me right now. So please, stop teasing me and fuck me." He plunged his tongue into her mouth, promising her what was about to come. He watched her eyes and she stared back into his as she took the head of his cock and slowly slid it up until it touched her engorged clit. Then, she guided it back to her entrance. Her eyes burned with desire but flickered slightly with uncertainty. She placed the fat head just inside her lips, slowly stretching the space his fingers had previously stroked. She lifted her legs to wrap around him and pull him into her. "Please," she whispered.

He was unleashed. With one thrust, he tore into with all the violence his soul felt. She threw her head back as she cried out. Edrich stilled, knowing she had been a virgin. He had felt the ripping as he entered and her tight walls clamored as they struggled to adjust to the uncommon thickness. In awe, he stared at her beautiful face, marred by a scowl of pain. She attempted to control her breathing, slowing it by taking deep breaths. He had never been more compelled by anything before. "Shh," he whispered, drawing tender kiss down her temple. "Give it a moment and the pain will go." He kissed her mouth gently at first, seeking to soothe her. Without much prompting, she began to respond more passionately to his lips and tongue. As before, his kiss was a powerful aphrodisiac; it had Emera moaning and leaning up into him. When he felt her hips move tentatively at first, he slowly withdrew and then plunged in again.

The pain was less and the pleasure was more. Emera was quickly adjusting to the rhythm he created. He propped himself up on his forearms to look down at her as his hips stroked in. Emera loved the movement of his hips. He seemed to curl them around and down as he entered her, and then dragged his cock out at a higher angle, hitting that sensitive nub. She had remnants of embarrassment as he watched her while he entered her, but it evaporated as the delicious tension in her cunt grew. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back; she gasped in delight when his searing mouth kissed and licked her exposed neck.

Her free arm found his shoulder and then wound around to his back. She faintly acknowledged how powerful and sensual his muscled contours felt as they glided under her hand. "Em," he began to slowly chant. "Em, I want to hear you say it. I need to hear you say it."

His voice, raw from his sexual need, stabbed at her heart and her pussy. She responded to it with a series of lusty cries. His voice had threatened to send her over the edge. The only thought she managed to have during the entire consummation was the realization if his voice did that to her, hers would probably have the same effect on him. "Please," she whispered. "Please, Edrich, fuck me. Make me cum." She knew she was right when his thrusts grew in power, drawing out even further and sinking in with an almost vicious force. "Please! Please, I need you. Please, I'm almost..." but she couldn't finish when he thrust in brutally, causing her to scream in a mixture of fevered agony and sparkling bliss. She was faintly aware that in two or three more thrust Edrich came, the pressure of his seed spurting into her causing her muscles to continue their torturous contractions around his shaft.

He had called her name. She remembered that, too. His voice had been full of his satisfaction and his desperate need for her. She tightened her free arm around his neck, clinging to him while she drowned in the river of their desire.

titania123
titania123
1,513 Followers