Claiming Edana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cayden slid his talons through Edana's hair, feeling the current of energy move over him like a vibrant wave of sunshine. He tried not to move too much as she continued licking and teasing him.

"Mmm...are you sure you are able and willing to do this, my dearest love?"

She became more fluid with a golden russet aura around her. She responded after reluctantly drawing away from the enflamed shaft before her;

"I believe I will be able to receive you as I let go of what I know and accept what is before me. I must trust my intuition, and let instinct rule my passion.

With that, Edana opened her mouth and sank into his heat, taking nearly all of his length at once. She felt her throat expand to envelop the long thick cock. A moan akin to a roar escaped his lips as his entire body stiffened. A white-hot heat flowed throughout his body. She grasped his passionate flame and drew it into her own, a greater haze of heat rolled over them.

Slowly, she started stroking Cayden's swollen shaft, relaxing her throat even more as her tongue lapped at tiny flames as the draconian member rippled in her mouth.

Moaning even louder, Cayden pulled at Edana's hips and moved her to draw her sex closer to his long tongue. Her legs parted over his muzzle, the long serpentine tongue moved out to caress her naked womanhood, tasting her sweet nectar.

Edana felt every ridge and valley as Cayden pushed his cock in and out of her wanton mouth. Drops of precum were greedily licked up as she savored its uniqueness. She closed her eyes, trying desperately not to lose control just yet. The experience was one she could only have dreamed of before now. Small waves began crashing around the two of them as her golden hair picked up the flames of their passion and leaped to and fro over their bodies.

Cayden's tongue darted over her slick sex as his large hands parted her soft buttocks to give him greater access to her sweetness. One taloned hand gently swept over her back, claws leaving a soft trail of marks on the delicate skin. Against her sex, the heat of his breath felt like the fire of a hearth. The tender petals of Edana's body opened willingly to his touches, crying out softly she took his entire shaft deeper into her hot mouth, pulling him in, wanting to feel it within her depths.

Her body writhed upon him, pleasure-waves increasingly flowed from her softness. The once-golden aura was burning red-hot around her. 'This is not normal' she thought to herself 'but I know I am not with a mere fairy or even mortal, and so, I must learn what this destiny may be for me.' And with that thought gone from her mind, she let go, crying out as she begged Cayden to claim her completely.

Cayden pushed Edana back off of him and gently rolled her to her back, kissing her and tasting her with his long tongue. As he rose above her, he extended his wings. The colors flashed as the iridescent colors caught the fire all around them. He pulled her hips up and slid his hardness up between her thighs, pushing at the petals of her womanly flower. Leaning down over her, he kissed her deeply, his taloned hands teasing her breasts.

Edana felt his weight upon her, his kisses adding fuel to her already raging fire. Deep in her mind she was afraid of letting him take her this way, but she knew this was right and true. Slowly, she let the instinct take over her will and a small fire began to burn deep in her core, extending itself outward, taking in the massive sex of the dragon above her. She opened herself willingly to the thrust, arching upwards to meet it, offering herself to this draconian lord.

Cayden's hands caught hers and held them above her head, opening her even more to his gaze and the feel of his rough flesh upon her. Pools of molten silver looked deep into her crystal violet eyes. Holding her, readying her for the ritual they were about to share. Gently his hips arched back, sliding the tip of his shaft just outside of her honeyed entrance. Softly he whispered;

"Are you ready, my heart?"

Edana looked up, unafraid, her body afire, desperate to consummate their destiny. Her legs opened wider, her sex wet and hot like liquid gold.

"I am yours, take me and make us as one, my lord."

Cayden lowered his mouth once more to Edana's sweet lips. His hips moved forward, his member sliding into her gently. Somehow, he seemed to meld to her body, allowing her to take the entire length of his massive shaft. His hips met hers, scales caressing her legs, hips and mound. She tensed at the new sensations but reveled in the feel of Cayden buried deep inside her body.

Fire burst forth all around them. Centuries of a passionate heritage met in their exquisite embrace. Their bodies began the primal dance that nature had set in motion since time began. Edana lost herself in Cayden's strong thrusts. The connection made between them, Cayden felt the floodgate to his soul opening wide. His spirit spilled out over hers, covering it like hot lava over the land below, caressing, warming, forming something new within the primal fires of passion. They were centered upon this oneness; back and forth. The two forever changed. Their kinds met in this one act. Time was nothing.

Edana felt Cayden's heat course through her body. A hot river flowed freely from her, washing over him. She felt herself take in his spirit and gave him her desirous heart. Their souls met in the great circle of passion, complementing each other in perfect harmony. He felt her heart beating within his chest as she felt his in her own. All senses no longer existed save for the feeling of their spirits moving together in time with their bodies. As they moved, Edana felt her need become even more intense as she pulled Cayden even deeper into her hot sheath. He pulled her up to him, holding her close to him as he thrust into her depths.

The cries of ecstasy reverberated throughout the bower as Edana sunk her teeth into the dragon-lord's shoulder, waves of hot searing pleasure overtaking her, making her wild with need and desire. Her tender flesh was now a heated fire, her hair flew about them with flames dancing about harmlessly. Raw passion had been released only to be tamed by the dragon. In her mind, Edana heard his lustful words 'Are you ready for my gift?' She looked once more into his silvered eyes and replied breathlessly;

"I am your vessel. I will be as one with you. Aye, my love, fill me and you shall be filled."

At once the world seemed to stop. All became still. His eyes locked with hers as he exploded into her with the force of a lightning bolt. His being surged through her like a shockwave, breaking down old, useless barriers in her soul, leaving nothing to shield her. His cry of release echoed through her body, reverberating like a clap of thunder on the plains.

White hot waves burst forth through Edana's body, the fire consuming them. Hot. Searing. Tears flowed freely over her heated flesh. She held him tightly, not wanting to let go as the fire burned all around them. She held his gaze, memorizing the passion in his eyes, taking his soul into her, connecting them in an ancient bond.

Cayden pulled Edana closer to him, wrapping his wings about her as the hot fire of passion cooled down to a smoldering ember. They descended from the heights, coming back to earth. They felt nothing but the caress of each other's bodies.

Edana sighed in satiated pleasure and remarked;

"It is ironic, the Enchantress is born to tame the Dragon, yet it is the Dragon who has kindled her and seeks to tame her."

"Not tame, my sweet love. I would never seek to dull your spirit. And who is to say you have not tamed me?"

"I am blissful with this knowledge; it is as it should be. I have come into my power this night and now I shall be stronger. I carry your spirit, Cayden, and you my heart. We are invincible together."

"You have my heart, sweet Edana. I know you are worthy of what you have received tonight."

Laying her hand upon her belly, she felt the warmth of their searing love.

"Tales with be sung in our favor of an unequaled honor between our kindred."

"May the union never be broken, my lady."

With great happiness, Cayden leaned over and kissed her softly, feeling the ebb and flow between them.

"She Who Cares for All is well-pleased tonight," Said Edana tenderly.

"Indeed, she is. For the first time in over 400 years, I feel happiness in a way I never thought possible."

"I look forward to being happy with you, then. We will have many nights such as this for centuries to come. I love you, my dragon-lord."

Cayden was overcome with Edana's admission of love and as he willed himself back into his human form, his mouth descended upon hers, claiming her once more as a man claims his mate. Tenderly he loved her deep into the night. All around them, the contented sounds of the Golden Court settled into the rhythm that was the soul of Earth itself.

12