Claiming His Bounty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He made two cuts through each strap and released the clasps. He flung the damaged bra to the ground, discarding it like trash. Carefully, he slashed her panties at the seams and ripped them off of her. He kicked the pile of clothing away and set the knife aside. Inches from her, he crossed his arms and towered over his quivering slave.

"What were you thinking?" he asked slowly and evenly. "Did you even think about how your actions would affect me? I thought you were dead!" The echoes of his screaming bounced around the shed. "You deceived me. You disobeyed me. You didn't allow me to take care of the situation. What you did was very stupid, slave." He circled her like a hawk eyeing its prey. "You ran away without a note or a hint. Did you want to make me believe that you just left me? Is that why you took your collar off – without my permission – and abandoned it like trash? Did you really think I couldn't find you?"

He stood right behind her, breathing on her neck. "You scared the hell out of me!" he yelled in her ear. She flinched. "You will never run away again! You will never be so disobedient again! You will never give me a reason to worry again!" He stepped around and faced her. "Get on the floor, you fucking cunt." His words felt like a stab in the chest. She shook on her way down and prostrated before him. "Beg for my forgiveness."

"I'm sorry, Master," she pleaded as fast falling tears pooled onto the floor. "I will never do that again. I swear I won't. I wanted to protect you, Master. I was very stupid. Please, don't go easy on me. I deserve the harshest of punishments from my loving Master." She was starting to lose control over her sobs. "Please forgive your slave. I did it because I love you, Master."

"I am far from ready to forgive you yet. Get up." She dragged herself up and didn't brush off the dirt that clung to her naked front. He roughly grabbed her arm and led her to a bench. "You will not be bound. You had enough of that torture. But you will be as still as possible. If you dare move, you will receive another ten."

Trembling and nauseated, she bent over and grasped a bar on the bottom of the bench. His words resonated in her mind. "Another ten..." he yelled in her head over and over. It meant many strokes with an implement that would leave her screaming.

"Don't move at all," she said in a low whisper to herself. "Just scream and hold on. Don't let go."

The bottom of a wooden cane scrapped against the floor in front of her. Wide-eyed, she bit her lip to keep from whimpering and begging for him to go easy on her. Before he started, he crouched in front of her and twisted her tits mercilessly until they jutted out. He attached a barely padded clamp to each nipple. She gripped the bench as the pain seared through her breasts. She sucked in her breath through gritted teeth and twitched when her eyes saw only black for a couple seconds.

"You will receive thirty. If you move, you will get ten more. And I'm not going easy on you. These won't be light taps. Count them. If I have to wait for you, I will keep going until I hear the correct number. This is your only warning." Clenching and severely trembling, she felt like giving up. The cane was her weakness. She had thrown up before other canings. She waited for number one while contemplating running away.

The first knocked the air out of her. Her knuckles turned white holding onto the bars. The first stripe burned squarely in the middle. Her Master wasn't lying about his swings not being taps. The pain felt like a full swing.

"One!"

Her confidence crumbled at the thought of enduring twenty-nine more. Panic made her struggle against the mental chains he placed on her. She reminded herself that it could thirty-nine instead. At the moment, she wished she was bound. Her self-control was weaker than ever.

After a small whoosh, another line of searing pain branded her. "Fu – two!" she almost cussed. Her pinched tits and beaten ass equaled each other in pain. Both front and back throbbed.

The third made her buckle and hold onto dear life. "Three!" She breathed in gulps. Tears were starting to surface again. She knew the next whack would revive her bawling.

Number four hit where ass and thighs met. She screamed and succumbed to sobs. Her body violently shook. "F-four!" she managed to call out.

She jerked again and almost lost her grip. "FI-IVE!" Her whole ass burned. It felt that no place had been left untouched.

"SIX! AHH...gaw..." She was sure blood was spurting from the blunt hits.

The seventh stripe welted across the first swollen lines. Her legs kicked up; her body squirmed side to side. "Seven!"

She struggled with each excruciating stroke.

"Eeeleven!" Her face twisted with pain.

"Nineteen!" she screamed quickly.

He didn't hesitate and kept his rhythm.

"Twenty-twoo s-sorry Maaster..."

At twenty-six, she stopped screaming after each hit.

"Twenty-seven," she said in a strained voice.

Keeping herself upright was difficult when her body wanted to collapse from pain. "Twenty-" She hiccupped. "Eight."

Her legs were ready to give out. She screamed her mind, "Two more! Just two more!"

All she could think about then was the blood that the cane smacked out of her. "Tweenntty-nnniiiinnneee..." The tears never ceased to spill from her eyes. Knowing how close she was to the end created more.

The last one seared through the top layers of her skin. "Thirty!" She inhaled and exhaled rapidly, nearly hyperventilating. He tossed the cane away and caught her waist. Reaching around to her front, he gently released the clamps. He knelt behind her and helped her off the bench and onto his lap.

"Come here, love." She cried harder at his sweet words and straddled him, being careful not to let her ass come in contact with anything. Her arms wrapped around his neck; her wet face buried into his chest. He stroked her spine and the back of her head. She cried until she calmed to hiccups.

"I love you forever, babygirl."

"I love you too, Master," she said as she played with the ring on her finger. "Am I bleeding badly?"

He laughed. "No. I would never make you bleed. I will never hurt you like that." He brought her head back to his shoulder. "I forgive you. Don't ever think that I can't take care of you."

"Sorry, Master."

Her stupidity made her blush with shame. Her Master was supposed to protect her; that was his job. As she finished crying in his arms, she thought about the chain collar around her neck and the ring on her finger both symbolizing his love for her. She clung onto her Master and soon-to-be husband, feeling safe, loved, and protected.

12