Claire and the New Guy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd only fucked a few girls, but from my experience -- and never anal experience either, Cam was a lucky bastard -- it was a get your rocks off, get out sort of situation. So I was surprised when Cam bent over Claire, who looked like she was stretched on the bed in some sort of yoga position. He kissed the back of her neck and the top of her back.

"Don't!" She commanded, reaching around behind her and grabbing ahold of his legs.

Cam chuckled. "What?"

Claire looked back at him, which sucked because I couldn't see her face. "I wanna feel your cum inside me. I don't want your dick out of me, until I've got it all." Her words sounded almost shy, which didn't fit with the Claire Bettencourt I knew.

That girl, literally, couldn't get any hotter though. After all the 'fuck me harder's', and the 'please Cam I'm your whore' comments I'd thought that, but when she begged the guy to leave his dick inside her, because she wanted to milk it for cum, well I was positive now.

"How're you gunna lick your ass off my dick if it's still inside you?" Cam teased.

Without hesitation Claire pulled herself off Cam's softening dick and crawled around so she was facing him. "Yum" She said quietly and devoured the thing whole.

Just when I was about to tell myself how wrong I had been, thinking she couldn't get any hotter, she reached her hand around to her asshole. Using her thumb and middle finger to hold her blistered ass cheeks open, she used her index finger to reach in and scoop out a helping of cum. Then, she pulled herself off Cam's dick, smeared his cum on it, and returned to gulping his cock. "Mmmhmmm." Claire moaned.

That was when I was positive she could NOT get any hotter. (But I'd thought that before.) In that instant, I was also positive I had to have her.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
PeterrowlandsPeterrowlandsover 9 years ago
Your so missed, such a shame!

Hello Ms. Butterfly,

I can only assume that your either somehow locked out

of your account or you've moved on in your life.

For whatever reason. I'm thankful to have shared, even if only a

brief snippet of your talent.

Your hotter than steaming!

Thank you.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
More!

I love this series. Please continue???

MolliAnnMolliAnnalmost 12 years ago

Clare and Cam! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good!

Great story. My only suggestion is to add more line breaks or some asterisks when you change perspective. It'll make it a little easier for the reader to get into that new point of view. :)

Auden JamesAuden Jamesabout 13 years ago
cool logic

if a story lacks motivation or cohesiveness (or elements alike), make it up yourself! it's no shortcoming in the storytelling, the author simply didn't want to give too much away!

we see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Classy Lady!!!

I'm a fan that keeps coming back for more, and i've personally read this story, and the first, numerous times. I was coming to comment about how anxiously i was anticipating more. Please say there is more?!?!?! Then i got caught up in the comment war. I must say Sad8ed, your ability to keep your cool and use your elegant words to overcome that asshole is mesmerizing. You've shown true class.

as far as negative comments are concerned, they need to keep them to themselves. No one is forcing anyone to read. These stories are some of the best i've read! Keep them coming...

sad8ed_butterflysad8ed_butterflyabout 13 years agoAuthor
Oh Goodness...

First off, Sorry J. I’m not the marrying type of girl. Our anonymous friend is right I’m afraid. My dirty mouth would be much more suited for uhm … other things. Secondly, I’m terribly sorry for my spelling errors. I’m thoroughly convinced my computer is possessed, because I’m certain I don’t make that many mistakes in one small document. Perhaps proofreading would fix it. I just get excited when the story is finished, and I can’t wait to share Claire with the rest of you. Sorry once again!

I want to thank all of you for the wonderful comments, and feedback. I like to hear that my dirty little mind isn't the only one impressed by Claire and Cam's tryst.

Now, as far is feedback is concerned, I am very open to all sorts. Both the good and the bad. In fact, I anxiously anticipate it! I only ask that you please respect me as a human being, because that’s the sort of respect I would assume you wish to be treated with.

So as far as my negative friend is concerned, next time (since you clearly read both stories in their entirety … odd seeing as how you hated them) please refrain from insulting my intelligence. I will, of course, try to help you understand some of the parts of the story you didn’t understand, as respectfully as I possibly can. For me, I enjoy reading stories that don’t give everything away, and that is the way I write as well. So just because you didn’t read it, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. I.e. money changing hands. Of course I know what a whore is. It’s one of those things that’s supposed to be left up to the imagination. And since this is NOT a children's story (where everything is explained in exasperating detail) I assume people reading my story have the intelligence to understand that concept.

Forgive me, I should have known better.

Try this: You could assume that the money was exchanged later (such as you were forced to assume Cam took his clothes off, which he clearly did, but it was never mentioned… because do I really have to tell you everything?) Or you could assume that they are playing out a fantasy, which is what I like to think (but to each his own.) They might have even known each other before the party, and the scenario was planned beforehand (egad think of the possibilities!) But if you have no imagination, then I can’t help you.

As far as fantasy is concerned … It’s a term I feel you have a small problem with. It plays along with fiction. See, this story, which is not true (and nowhere have I said it is,) is fictitious, meaning the characters, and their acts are made up.

They were a part of my mind, which spilled onto a computer screen that I have now shared with the internet world. Since I feel you’re probably not following me I’ll give you an example: the ‘stupid Olympics’ are made up (and not by you either) and you, being a literal person (double standard?) stole that concept from someone else, as a means to insult my intelligence, as well as my writing.

P.S. when you say things like ‘stupid fucking shit for brains’ it makes you sound like a wife-beater wearing, white-trash hillbilly. (No insult meant to any redneck fans, I’m from the Midwest, It’s just my insult of choice … and I couldn’t resist! )

-- Sad8ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wao

I'm with the girl below me. That comment was really out of line. I actually enjoy these two stories, A LOT. And along with quite a few other people, I'm sure, this is not the first time I've come back to read them. Not to mention you just called the author stupid, among other things, in front of her possible fiancé. Not cool. Say yes sad8ed! It could be a real live literotica romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey dumb fuck

If you don't like it, don't read it. How dare you insult someone who went out of their way to write something that brings other people pleasure. I'm a girl who has in fact been ass fucked and FYI dick head I like it rough, and I've never bleed, and I love being called a whore. Its dirty, and its fiction. So you take the gold home today dip-shit. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It wouldn't be cum but blood she was tasting

and lots of it. And I'm wondering...do you even know the difference between a slut and a whore? So far as I read, no money exchanged hands. No one was paid to fuck so that means she couldn't be a whore you stupid fucking shit for brains. Are you trying for gold, silver and bronze in the stupid olympics?

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Bitches in the Basement Luke is seduced by a trio of insatiable dirty anal sluts.in Anal
More Stories