Claire's Cousin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,246 Followers

"That was amazing! I've never cum so hard in my life!" I gasped. I knew Claire hadn't climaxed and deep down worried that her cousin's skill in bed had spoiled her now, but didn't dare say a word.

Eventually I pulled out, my half hard cock accompanied by a thin stream of semen. We lay side by side holding hands for a long while, my head full of half formed images of my wife's undeniable infidelity.

"Was it... what you wanted?" She asked me, her voice quiet and uncertain.

In reply, I silently mounted her again, penetrating easily the hot, soggy mess that was her loose vagina, sliding into her easily and deeply. Having already cum once, I lasted a lot longer the second time, building up my thrusting carefully so as not to hurt her sore vulva. It felt as if her whole body was opening up for me, her legs splayed outrageously wide, her arms around my waist or on my buttocks. And my thrusting grew more forceful again.

My mouth found hers as I pummelled her body, then found her neck and bit into her skin, drawing it into my mouth as if trying to mark her indelibly as mine. I felt her body dilate around me until finally I was fucking her as hard as I could, my body slamming into hers over and over until finally she did reach a choking, almost silent, wide-eyed climax along with my own and we both collapsed on the crispy, stained sheets before falling asleep, naked and sweaty.

In the morning -- Sunday - we were woken by the sound of cartoons on the TV in the lounge. Claire slid close up to me in our disorganised, semen-encrusted bed.

"Are you ok?" She whispered. I nodded.

"No regrets, I hope? It's too late to change your mind now!" She asked.

I kissed her lips softly, imagining that lovely sweet mouth wrapped around her cousin's shaft only twenty-four hours before. Our embrace broke and we lay side by side, me staring blankly at the ceiling, Claire stroking my chest with her fingertips, a massive dark love bite on the side of her neck.

"I wasn't sure how you'd feel." She said softly. "I mean you were encouraging me -- urging me to do it -- telling me it wasn't adultery if you wanted it too - but I couldn't be completely sure you meant it!"

"I wasn't entirely sure myself." I replied thoughtfully. "It was the most erotic fantasy I had ever even thought of... I'm not sure when it all became real..."

"Can't you work it out?" Claire said with a cheeky grin on her face. I thought for a full minute, my fingers stroking her smooth back and sticky thighs. Suddenly it came to me.

"Well, you're a very clever, very careful person... You were... testing me out, weren't you?" I asked.

"Go on..." She teased.

"I mean when you told me all the things you had done with Simon, you hadn't actually done them yet. You were telling me what you were planning or hoping to do to see how I reacted, right?"

"Maybe..."

"So when you said you'd accidentally kissed, you actually set up the accident on purpose afterwards! And when you said he'd fucked you, it was because you were going to seduce him later!"

She grinned. "I needed to know if you really meant it. How you'd really react if you thought I had already been unfaithful to you -- whether you would change from urging me on to hating me!"

I stared at the ceiling for a moment, my hand on my wife's flat tummy.

"But you ARE all right about what happened in the end? You don't hate me now!" She asked a little worried.

"I could never hate you." I insisted. "And as you say, I urged you to do it. I doubt you'd have gone all the way if I hadn't encouraged you so much."

"And I did go all the way." She said. "Further than even I expected! " She looked rueful for a minute, her hand covering mine on her belly.

"What if I'm pregnant?" She asked in a soft, low voice. "Do you think you could cope with it? You know how I feel about abortion!"

Indeed I did know. It was one of things she felt most passionate about. I thought silently about it for almost a whole minute, my head spinning, before replying.

"I think I can handle it. We wanted more kids anyway and it's not as if I didn't know..."

It was Claire's turn to stop and think.

"Our families will wonder what happened." She stated. "They know you had a vasectomy."

"So do a lot of people!" I replied. "There will be quite a few eyebrows raised if he has knocked you up. We'll just have to lie. Say it failed... say... I don't know but we'll think of something."

There was another long pause, the silence broken only by the muffled sound of cartoons on the TV before I finally plucked up the courage to ask the question to which I really feared knowing the answer.

"Claire?" I asked cautiously.

"I wondered how long it would take you to ask." She replied as if reading my mind. "You really want to know?"

I nodded as I braced myself for the truth.

"Well, Simon is young and fit and strong and has an amazing body. For a youngster he's surprisingly good in bed. He made me... oh, realise what I might have missed out on by staying a virgin so long, but..."

"But?"

"But love and experience are everything. I let him fuck me because I love you, as well as just for my own pleasure. That must make you understand how I feel about you."

I lay back and smiled. It was better than I had feared.

"Last night afterwards you were so... so... animal it was almost scary!" She continued. "It made me feel good that it brought you so much passion and pleasure. And besides, I make love with you and that's quite different from just fucking." She added.

It was enough reassurance for me. It was more than I deserved.

We lay together until we heard the sounds of the kids in the kitchen, squabbling. My mind picturing the millions of her cousin's tiny sperm still wriggling and swimming within my wife's lovely body, seeking the egg that just might be waiting.

Eventually we rose and donned our bathrobes before going into the kitchen to make tea. It seemed strange to be acting so normally but after a while the practicalities of being a family began to take over.

After breakfast with the kids -- in front of the TV as a special treat - we showered and dressed then went systematically through the house, cleaning up any evidence of infidelity we could find, starting by stripping the bed and opening all the windows to let the smell of stale sex escape. While the kids enjoyed an unexpected extra hour of morning TV, we cleaned up the stains around the house with warm water and detergents.

Despite our best efforts, the marks on the sofa will remain a permanent reminder of Claire's infidelity -- at least until we have it re-covered. I wondered whether the stains would out-last the memories.

Three Months later

It's been three months since her cousin's visit, and Claire and I have had sex almost every day since -- at least when I've been home. We have grown even closer emotionally and our sex life is soaring away.

Simon hasn't visited us again yet, but I have an idea that he and Claire will share a bed again one day soon -- with my blessing - especially after the baby is born.

Oh yes, Claire did miss her period. A home pregnancy test and then her doctor confirmed that she is indeed pregnant. It can only be her cousin Simon's child growing inside her and there's no way she would even contemplate having a termination so we're going to have a fourth child in the house in a few months' time.

We decided not to tell Simon about him being the father of Claire's child. Apart from the serious problems the revelation would cause with all our relatives, at this time in his life the boy needs the responsibility of a baby like he needs a hole in the head.

And the last thing I need is a lot of well-meaning, sympathetic relatives telling me what a slut my wife is and how they knew it all along.

So the new baby will officially be mine. We'll lie and tell everyone that he or she was born prematurely. I'm happy with that, on the whole. We can afford it and I love kids -- really I do. Claire is happy too and thinks she might want to get pregnant yet again afterwards.

Maybe she will. You never know what might happen. I never expected to be a cuckold, still less to have been a willing participant on my own betrayal and I'm certain Claire never expected to be an adulteress.

So we will soon be a family of six but why stop there? My mother was one of nine children and if my vasectomy reversal doesn't work we know where to go for help.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,246 Followers