Clan Tartan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gathering her in his arms, he pulled her up so that she straddled his lap and he could feast upon her breasts as she rode his screaming cock.

"Sweet Jesus, here it is…take it my love!" and with that guttural announcement, he felt his seed spill forth.

At nearly the same moment she began a low pitched keening moan as her own climax took her, the walls of her cunt throbbing against his prick, milking it empty.

They collapsed for a time in a sweaty satiated heap, a tangle of arms and legs and sticky sweet cum.

It took only a moment for her to whisper, in his mind, "I would see you as you are my love. My Leige Lord-my King..it is time. I would be as I am, as well."

Dregonis stood. He began to speak aloud in a soft voice, as she watched in silence.

"Luminaris tancave. Hedonis Dreycinnia telaira, cead me Scotlarnin, elen sila lumenn!"**

He held out his taut arms, and threw back his shoulders, as eighteen foot wings sprang forth from his back. His forehead lengthened, and his smooth complexion was replaced by golden scales, and sparkling silver eyes. His strong hands clutched at the air, as gleaming claws erupted from his fingertips.

He let loose a roar that would have shattered the eardrums of any lingering humans, and as his transformation completed, he turned to look at the sight for which he had so long hungered.

She lay there, upon the stone floor, prone, but perfectly fine. If Dragons could smile, she would have. Her gleaming black body and snapping emerald eyes were that of a healthy female Dragon in her prime of life At this point Morielle felt as though she had cast aside a vestment of lead, and as she stood to stretch her wings, (only slightly shorter than his) she took a deep breath and let forth the same full throated roar of victory he had himself voiced.

She stared at him, and he at her, filling their eyes with the joy and familiarity of each other. She approached him, head lowered in the typical posture of submission. Barley lifting her eyes to meet his she turned her back to him, inviting him to mount her.

He did so, hooking his pearly claws over her shoulders, holding the back of her neck in his jaws, as he mated her for the first time in 1400 years as a Dragon.

As they consummated, and he fell into the typical post coital stupor, she prepared for leaving. She could hear the sounds of utter chaos from below, and knew that the servants were undergoing their own transformations now that the King and Queen had mated.

As Dregonis came back to himself, he rose, and spoke to her in the common language, for the last time in a long while, as it was not allowed among Dragons in general.

"Shall we go my Queen. Your people await you now, as they have for 1400 years. It's time their wait is ended."

They moved slowly and carefully under their own bulk down the staircase, and there Morielle, Queen of the Dragons was greeted with the thunderous roars of her people.

She allowed a distinctly human emotion, pain mixed with joy, at the sight of her clan. She rejoiced, and yet mourned those who were not there, lost so long ago on that terrible day that men had attacked.

She dipped her head as a young, handsome blue Dragon approached her and spoke telepathically to everyone assembled.

"We have held and guarded this for 20 lifetimes of men, in anticipation of this day, MiLady."

He removed from its wrappings a long piece of fabric woven in blues, greens, silver and gold. The colors of all the Dragons gathered there. He gently placed the cloth around her massive neck, fastening it with the torc at her midsection.

"Your Clan Tartan, MiLady-welcome home!"

With that, Clan Dreycon spread their wings and flew off into a new day for their people.

* * * * *

*melda ore= "My Beloved" Glossed Quenya (Elvish), based on the works of JRR Tolkein

**Luminaris…lumen= "Let the darkness be lifted, let the light flow , the King and Queen are reunited, Dragons return to Scotland this day!" Glossed Sindarin (Elvish) based loosely on the works of JRR Tolkein.

12