Clandestine Corporate Associate 069 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now amazingly poised, she looked directly up into the face of her boss. Marcum was intently watching her as she brushed his cock over her lips. She stared back into his eyes. Then Sherry seductively wetted her still parched lips. Nervously she pressed them lightly against the base of his shaft. Fighting to blank her mind of all negative thoughts, she slowly, sensually, and deliberately kissed her way towards his now fully swollen head. Arriving at her destination she slipped the top of his prick between her lips.

Marcum twitched. Instinctively, her tongue immediately started swirling. Sensually she wetted his thick wanting manhood with her tong. She kept thinking about her role. His swollen cock was throbbing in her mouth as she suckled. Her focus must be on pleasing his hardness. Most of her oral experiences had been foreplay. Sherry couldn't remember the last time Jack actually came in her mouth. Yes she was skilled at getting Jack excited and having him pour out his lust deep inside her sensual body. However, that was not the test she had been given.

Thinking about her task, she grew a little nervous. Yes she knew how to excite Jack. But it was not his cock that was in her mouth. It was Marcum. This dick was thicker. This cock had a saltier taste. This prick had a strong pleasant odor. The color and texture of Marcum's skin was slightly different. In addition, she must do more with Marcum. She must make his hunk of manhood explode while in her mouth and then greedily swallow his seed just like a hundred dollar whore.

Frantically, she fought against her secret fear and doubt. Marcum could not realize the difficulty of her test. Sherry had never been able to successfully swallow a man. The words 'drink me exactly like a hundred dollar whore' rang in her ears. Could she? Wanting to find a silver lining in this dark cloud, Sherry hoped she would finally be able to overcome her sexual hang-up. If she could get over her phobia and swallow Marcum then maybe Jack would actually benefit. But could she actually do that?

Sherry twisted her head back and forth while her lips suckled his hardened flesh. Getting into her role she reached and unfastened his pants. A hard cock was demanding satisfaction. She must not fail she told herself. Once loosened, she pulled his slacks down. Quickly her fingers grabbed and pulled his underwear down around his ankles. She reached for his exposed and dangling reservoir of fertility.

Playfully, Sherry started cupping and caressing his balls. Her lips continually suckled his cock as she registered his physical responses. She let her tong rapidly lick and flick along his thick shaft. She swirled and cradled his massive cock with her tantalizing tongue. Next Sherry worked her head forward and observed his reaction as she slipped more of his thick shaft between her lips. A soft moan escaped him. He liked how she cradled suckled and thrust all at the same time. She did it again.

Soon she felt his hands holding onto the back of her performing head. She swirled her tongue right and left around the edge of his engorged head. His cock twitched with erotic delight. She repeated her dick twitching maneuver exciting him more and more. Her confidence was building right along with his need for orgasmic release. She sensed she was on the verge of passing her test. Her sense of accomplishment was superseding her other senses. Sherry sucked harder awaiting her passing grade.

But Marcum had other plans. Suddenly, he grabbed on to her long hair and started pulling her head back. She groaned and watched as his hardness was sliding between her still sucking lips. He didn't stop until he had pulled completely out of her mouth.

"What is the problem boss," she asked sliding her hand along his unquenched rigid flesh.

"I am not 100 % sure that oral is the valid test in this case," he replied.

"Bull shit, I was just about to pass my test and you know it. Now you are trying to change the damn rules," she retorted stroking his hardness.

"The truth is I have to be 100% sure Sherry," he said pulling her up onto her feet.

"I am not going to argue with my boss. However, why not be honest Marcum. You have no doubts that I will let Bob Hanson screw me if it becomes necessary."

"Well, sucking isn't fucking," he said grabbing onto her waist.

"Marcum the moment I took your cock into my mouth all doubts were removed. Are you man enough to hear the real truth," she said.

"What do you say is the truth," he asked as he placed her hands around his neck.

"The truth is it isn't everyday you get to conduct this sort of test. So you have decided to take full advantage of the situation which for you is very enjoyable," she said.

"It is critical that you know I'm the boss. I determine the plans. I give the orders."

"I know. I will follow your orders boss. However, don't blame your switching to plan b on a bogus two percent of doubt. Just admit you are a man. Lust happens. I have awakened a desire in you and you don't plan on squandering your opportunity to fully possess me," she replied as she watched him grab onto one of her exposed nipples.

"There may be some truth in your observation. But still, I am your boss and I do have corporate responsibilities," he replied as his fingers pinched and played with her breast.

"But boss, with all due respect, I have a task to do. I have to strip, blow you, and drink you, just like a hundred dollar whore. It is only fair that you let me pass my test."

"I will give you a chance to finish taking your exam, but first I am going to remove that two percent of doubt," he said moving her backwards and sitting Sherry on his desk.

"Fine, a boss should be 100% sure of his employee," she said resigned to carrying out his latest assignment as well as his first.

Sherry willingly laid back on the wooden surface. Marcum raised and spread her legs before rubbing his cock up and down the lips of her purloined pussy. Sherry caught her breath as he positioned his prick perfectly. The head of his massive cock was poised and pressing against her entrance. Frighten by his thickness Sherry let out a whimper. Undeterred, Marcum lunged forward. Powerfully he rammed his massive hardness into her waiting flesh. Sherry gasped loudly and shut her eyes as his rod filled her.

It had been so long since her body had accepted a new prick. His wide cock was spreading her insides. Marcum was so much bigger in diameter than any man she had known. Still she felt no pain. Her fear was unjustified. To the contrary, her body responded by clutching and squeezing at his massive male organ. Her physical reaction to being taken by Marcum startled Sherry. Her body was every bit as heated as when she was with Jack. Her flesh was more than willing to accommodate her thick powerful boss. Sherry didn't know what to think.

Given her awkward position, her back began to ach. Wiggling beneath him, she found a more comfortable position on his hardwood desk. Her mind was filled with disbelieve. With no qualms, Marcum was taking her right on top of his desk. She thought about how Jack would never do anything this daring. She marveled at the power and control Marcum seemed to exude as he guaranteed that she would use her body as required.

She couldn't believe the intensity of sensations coursing through her. In her mind she could pretend and play a role. However the erotic sensation she was feeling wasn't pretend. They were her reality. Marcum was really inside of her. He was not humping some phantom whore. No, it was definitely her flesh that was clutching at his power engorged prick. It was her body covering his pumping manhood with her feminine fluids. In reality it was her pussy that was getting fucked with an abandonment and intensity that Sherry hadn't experience for a long time. It wasn't some mythical whore getting fucked it was her pussy getting laid.

She managed to avoid being disgusted by focusing and analyzing exactly what was happening. With surprising detail Sherry was registering how hard and fast Marcum was pumping his hips as his cock filled her insides. She was intently recording how his dick was glistening as it thrashed in and out of her. She was registering how solid his muscular thighs looked with each powerful penetration. Sherry had an unobstructed view of his assault. She was witnessing how efficiently and effectively her pussy was being fucked. Sherry watched Marcum. He was looking at her bouncing breasts. She watched him grab for her softness. Neither one spoke. His right hand was fondling her left breast. His left hand played with her nipple. His manhood kept on pounding her pussy.

"Oh Sherry you are special," he softly groaned as his hips kept on moving.

"It's alright Marcum. Go on. Do it. Be 100% certain," she replied as he pumped.

"You know I am the boss, right" he asked starting to slow his rhythmic thrusts.

"Yes Marcum, you are definitely my boss," she whimpered.

"Well now I am 100% certain. Sherry you have a test to pass," he said as he stopped his thrusting and slowly withdrew his hardness as it glistened with her warm wetness.

"So you still want me to finish my test," she asked climbing off of the desk.

"Absolutely, that's the performance guarantee I must have," he said stepping back.

"Alright boss," she said as once again she knelt before her Marcum.

Reaching with her left hand she gently caressed his seeds. She leaned forward. His cock was covered with her heated liquids. She parted her lips and slipped his wet swollen cock back into her mouth. She could taste her own passion on his prick. Quickly she licked the evidence of her desire off of his prick. Once cleansed, she frantically sucked. Her fingers wrapped around the base of his manhood. Slowly she stroked the part of his shaft protruding from her lurid lips. Her tongue twirled. Her lips suckled. Her hand caressed. Every inch of his hardness was receiving her undivided attention. She was determined and Marcum could not withstand the massive amount of pleasure she was generating for very long. Soon she felt his cock throbbing and twitching. Sherry heard him moaning. He grabbed her by the hair and held her head tight. She sucked as hard as she could. It was the moment of truth. Marcum began exploding and splashing as her locked lips was holding onto him.

She could taste his seed filling her mouth. He was splashing against her tongue. Shot after shot of hot sperm was flying out of his cock and into her locked on mouth. Sherry shut her eyes. Desperately she tried to swallow. But she couldn't. She tried again unsuccessfully. She froze. She cursed herself in her mind and moaned. Then Marcum wrapped her hair around his fingers and very slowly pulled back on her head. His spent prick slipped from her lips. Deliberately he forced her to look up at him as his spent lust began cooling. She stared back tasting his cum on her tongue. It wasn't a bad taste. She could feel his semen sliding towards the back of her mouth. Marcum was watching her. She was so close to succeeding. Again Sherry tried to swallow. She shut her eyes and gulped. Nothing happened. But Marcum pulled her head back a little more. His fertile fluid was trickling towards her throat. He held her head back. Sherry gulped and swallowed. The first of his spent seed went down. Amazed, she smiled at Marcum and swallowed again. This time more deliberately and with pride. More of his liquid lust was consumed. She had truly succeeded.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she started moaning as she finished drinking his spent desire.

"So boss did I pass my test," she asked after finally finishing and licking her lips.

"Yes, you did," he replied.

"So now you know that I am a capable whore," she commented.

"That is it Sherry. I told you that you are not a whore. You are forcing me to prove to you that you are not. Damn it, stand up and turn around," he told her.

"How are you going to prove that I am not when I just proved to you that I am," she sniped as she stood up and did what he told her.

"You just played the role of one," he said coming up behind her and reaching around he started caressing her clit and her breasts.

"What are you doing? My test is over," she retorted as his fingers started circling her clit.

"A whore can work for hours and hours and never ever get turned-on enough to have a climax. I will prove that you are no whore by getting you off in less than ten minutes," he said swirling his finger around her puffy clit.

"That is ridiculous, Marcus," she said feeling her body fluids beginning to flow again.

"This is sillier than your supposed need to fuck me. Please stop it. Oh my! Alright you have made your point, I am not a whore," she told him as his other hand was continuing to play with her taut nipples.

"No. You need to adjust your attitude. And as your boss I should give you the additional training that you need," he told her.

"You were right Marcum," she said trying to remove his hand from her crotch.

"Listen, when you are in the field you will need to show genuine erotic sensitivity to demonstrate that you are in fact not a whore. Climaxing may keep you out of trouble. Enjoying your work is important. It may be the difference between success and failure. Doesn't that make sense," he asked.

"Well, yes," she said as she felt her body beginning to build under his skillful hands.

"I can't believe you are doing this to me," she commented as her pleasure increased.

"Oh shit Marcum," she screamed minutes later as wave after wave of pleasure was racking her body causing her to twist and turn wildly beneath his pleasure giving hand.

"I told you that you are not a whore," he said gently removing his hand from her loin.

"Oh my god, I may not know what I am, but I guess I am not a whore," she replied after experiencing her first illicit orgasm.

"So adjust your attitude Sherry," he said.

"Yes Marcum, I will not fail, I will adjust," she told him.

"Well I am sorry but I had not planned on training you only testing you. Unfortunately it is getting late and I have another meeting in ten minutes. You will need to hurry and get dressed and go. I want you to call me tomorrow at ten and we will schedule a time for us to go over the details of your assignment. Jack will be telling you about his European project tonight. Convince him that he needs to accept his assignment and go," he informed her.

"Don't worry I make sure he gets on the plane," she told him as she quickly got dressed.

"Good," he said pulling up his pants.

"Marcum?"

"What?"

"I know you are my boss. I will call you at ten," she said as she freshened up.

Moments later Marcum opened the office door and Sherry walked quickly and casually past his secretary and over to the elevator. Driving home the significance of the day started to hit her. Today forever changed her life. Pulling into her driveway she reminded herself yet again that 'I had no choice'. She struggled to convince herself that she was indeed a corporate spy that had to perform different roles as part of her job. She reminded herself she was being forced to work for six more months. Only then would she be free to end her unusual and sometimes abusive career.

12