Clara: Summer Rose Conquers All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
215 Followers

"Good girl. Just keep that in mind. But this does mean you won't be available for a few days until we get the word out about you and get some interest stirred up."

So, Over the next five nights, I was on display in the parlor all evening, all decked out in my finery. I really did look astounding--like royalty. I felt like it as well.

I flirted atrociously, engaged in intellectual discussions, told bawdy jokes, and generally titillated the male customers, awaiting their appointments, from Monday through Friday night. My cherry would be given up Saturday night.

The quest for my cherry picker turned into a bidding war. It seemed every knowlegable male in town wanted the job, especially after they got a look at me, face to face.

Suzzette finally accepted the bid from one of the local lawyers--a bid of $1000 for the night! She could hardly believe the final amount and neither could any of the other girl--or me for that matter.

Saturday morning, Suzzette went shopping. She returned with the latest town gossip. It seems I was the talk of the town. Not all knew my name, but everyone knew there was a new girl at Suzzette's and that her virginity was going for $1000 that very night.

Even the socially redeemed ladies of town were talking, in private of course. The millinery shop owner, Lou, was Suzzette's close friend and pipeline of information for that part of society.

My appointment with the prominent lawyer, Alfred, was for ten p.m. that evening. Of course, a man of his standing had to have supper and an evening with the good wife while servants cleaned up the kitchen. Then he'd be free to "go back to the office" or whatever. We never spoke of last names, though of course all the girls knew them. It was always: lawyer Alfred, Doctor Ben, farmer Sam, and so on.

The grandfather clocks were striking ten when lawyer Alfred dropped the brass balls of the figure that was the door knocker. Of course, I'd met him during the previous week, but we spent an amiable half hour of conversation, as was the usual practice, and imbibed of the champagne (for which he was charged), We also enjoyed the songs of the ballad singer of the evening.

Then it was time

Alfred escorted me up the stairs to my room. He was in his mid thirties or shade beyond. He had partially graying and thinning hair, but his mustache and beard were coal black still. His face was strong and handsome. He carried himself well and looked to be in pretty good shape. He took the stairs without any sign of respiratory distress. Another good sign.

"Ah, Rose, you've been given the room next to Suzzette's. I might of known. You're off to a good start, young lady."

He said that with a slight lisp. Good, he's already somewhat under the influence and with some more to drink from the second magnum of champagne in the room, he'll never discover that I'm not really a virgin. A drop or two of pig's blood will clinch the illusion.

"I want to undress you, Rose."

He did. The gown was the easiest part. The under things were more difficult, but Alfred seemed to know what to do and had very little trouble getting me naked.

"My God, girl, those are the most gorgeous set of boobs I've seen in a long time. I adore that pretty trimmed bush you have as well."

His growing erection was tenting his trousers quite well as he pulled me close and dropped his mouth onto the first nipple he found. He was good, I'll say that for him. He had my boobs on fire in record time. One hand played with the other boob as the other rubbed my belly.

The hand on my belly dropped lower. The hand found my bush and the treasure within and below. Those treasures were more than moist by the time he found them. My clit burned from the pressure of his thumb. He upped the ante considerably as his middle finger followed the line of my crevice and then slowly sank into my gate of heaven.

"Oh my God." That was all he could manage.

"You are so good, Alfred."

"Oh my God, Elvina was never this nubile. She'd never get naked for me nor would she allow me to be naked. All she'd do was open a tiny bit of clothing in order to get my dick into her once a month, if I was lucky. Oh, damn me girl, but you are one lovely piece of feminine glory."

I orgasmed to the tune he was playing with his fingers and my pussy. The tune of his handling of my boobs was no small contribution to that orgasm. In the process, I more than drenched Alfred's hand. He immediately pushed me onto my back on the bed with my legs hanging over the end and dived headfirst between my legs to lick and suck me clean.

I orgasmed again, so he had to start all over.

As I lay panting on the bed attempting to recover my breath, Alfred quickly got out of his clothes. He presented an athletic and trim body for his age. He also sported a solid erection. His stiff cock wasn't gigantic, but neither was it especially small. It also glistened in the lamplight as beads of precum bubbled to the surface.

He stepped back to the bed, lifted me to my feet and sat in my place. "Now, you can suck my candy cane for me, Rose."

It didn't take me long to get him to climax. My tongue and lips made sucking and slurping sounds as I worked on his uncut flesh pole. Tonguing his cockhead, especially around the underside of its ridge, brought him to climax quite easily. He shot an uncomfortable amount of cum into my mouth and throat, but I got it down with only a little choking.

"My God, you've been worth every penny already. The rest is just icing on the cake, Rose. Why don't we have some more champagne while I recharge."

Drinking champagne was a novelty for me. Drinking it while naked in the presence of a naked man was really heady stuff, incredible. My arousal was growing again without help from Alfred. I reached over, grabbed hold of his cock, and slowly stroked it as I sipped more bubbly. He was paying five dollars a bottle for it, and I intended to drink my share. I'd discovered a taste for the stuff.

By the time we'd got down to the real business of fucking, Alfred had enough bubbly in him that I knew there'd be no trouble convincing him he'd indeed picked my cherry that night. I had been a little worried about pulling off that ruse, especially when he was giving me head. I needn't have worried as Suzzette was correct and did know what she was talking about.

Anyway, I primed Alfred's pump again with my hand and a little help from my mouth. He was just a little too woozy to remember my needs, but I was still more than wet enough and ready. So, when he mounted me and spread my legs, his cock at the door, so to speak, I aimed his spear for him and he slowly filled my pussy, wall to wall.

He was in balls deep, but not all the way into me. As I said, he wasn't gigantic. But he was adequate to fire my arousal as I humped up to meet his frantic thrusting. Luckily, I was able to get off before he shot his load. Otherwise, he'd of left me behind. When he'd drained his balls, he collapsed on my chest.

When I realized he was almost instantly asleep, I barely managed to roll him off me onto his back beside me. His cock cock had deflated and dropped free of my pussy before I got him moved. I decided to let our combined cum do what it would and just stretched out to get some sleep myself. I did remember the pig's blood though and dropped a bit on Alfred's cock, on me, and some on the bed. I carefully re-hid the container.

Alfred only awoke once during the night. We fucked again. There was no foreplay. He just wanted to sock it to me again, which he did. I didn't come that second time, but he shot a big load of cum into me again. We slept 'til morning. That was a lot of money for two fucks and a suck or two, but he was paying for the privilege of sleeping with me in my bed whether he fucked me all night or not.

The next morning, I was awake when Alfred opened his eyes. He looked at the bed and me and then smiled. He bought it. He got out of bed and ambled naked to the wash stand. I heard the water splash as he poured from the pitcher into the bowl for his wash. The water of course, was cold.

Alfred dressed, gave me a smoldering kiss, and went down for his free breakfast, another perk of fancy houses that all overnighters received. Since he had money, he'd pay his own cab fare home. If he'd spent all his money the night before, the house would've paid his cab fare. It was just another example of the difference between a high class bordello and a honky-tonk.

For me, I got a hot bath in my private, adjoining bathroom. Igor and another servant brought hot water from the kitchen stove to each girl's room for the morning baths. I threw on a totally sheer wrapper, but I might just as well of left it off. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, was left to the imagination.

While I waited for the tub to be filled, I stood by the window, looking out into our beautiful back yard. I noticed that the little cocoon in the trim outside my window was empty. The metamorphosis had been completed.

After the tub was filled, Igor remained behind and asked, "Miss Rose, might I stay and help with your bath?"

"Is that really allowed, Igor?"

"Yes, Miss Rose, it is in special circumstances with Miss Suzzette's permission."

"I'm a special circumstance and Suzzette gave her permission?"

"Yes, Miss Rose."

"Why am I special? Do you get your pick of us girls to dally with, Igor?"

"You're special because I've taken a fancy to you and want to protect and serve you. I don't "dally" with any of the girls in the house because I'm a Eunuch."

"You're a what?"

"A eunuch, Miss Rose. That's a man whose been castrated."

"Castrated?"

"Yes, Miss Rose. I was castrated as a very young boy in the royal court of Constantinople."

"What, exactly does 'castrated' mean, Igor?"

"It means my balls were removed. The sac remained, but it dried up to almost nothing."

"That's horrible. Why on earth was it done?"

"So I could serve in the Sultan's harem and not be a sexual threat. Since my balls were removed before puberty, I have no sexual urges or needs."

"Oh."

I served in the Sultan's harem there until I was twelve and escaped on a ship. I ended up here."

"But I thought you said you grew up with your mother in a whore house."

"A foster mother who took pity on me and took me in to raise me."

"So you served her and the house with no sexual interest?"

"Yes."

"Oh! Igor, you saw all of me the day I came and you brought my carpet bag into my room while I slept naked on the bed, didn't you. But you had no lust for my body?"

"Yes, Miss Rose that is correct"

"Is that why I'm special?

"Yes, in part, but I just like you, the way you act, not way above everybody else. You are a real and caring person.

"Thank you, Igor."

"May I stay and serve you?"

"Yes, Igor, you may stay."

"Thank you, Miss Rose."

As a matter of fact, Igor did all the bathing. He washed all of me, and I do mean ALL of me. Whether he knew how much he aroused me, washing my boobs and pussy as well as other erotic places, I don't know. But I 'd be a while coming down. I may need that dildo Suzzette offered to get me after all.

Igor also dried me. More maddening sexual arousal and frustration although I loved every minute of both the bath and the drying off session. Wile drying me with a soft towel, Igor spoke again.

"Miss Rose, do you have any means of personal protection?"

"Personal protection, Igor? Do you mean protection against getting pregnant?"

"No, Miss Rose. I mean protection against a patron who won't take no for an answer for whatever it is he's trying to do to you."

"No, I don't Igor."

"I suggest a Remmington, .41 caliber over and under derringer. It's only good close up within a foot or two, but that's just where you might need it. If you fire it directly into a mouth, eye, or forehead, it will kill. It wouldn't hurt to also have a "T" handled push knife as well. Keep one or both on your person or within easy reach at ALL times."

"How do I do that, Igor?"

"The little derringer is small enough to hide in your bosom, your boot top, your purse, or even in a holster strapped to your thigh. The knife is a little larger, but would fit in most purses."

"Is that really necessary, Igor?"

"Yes, Miss Rose, it is. Even in this place, the odd character sometimes gets in or becomes rowdy with too much drink. Even more so, outside this house, because of your profession, you need to be able to protect yourself."

"I see."

"I can get them for you at a local gunsmith I know. He's a friend of mine and he won't overcharge you for them either."

"Alright, Igor, please do that for me."

"Monday, Miss Rose, Monday I'll get it done."

Sunday was a day of rest for everyone, even whores. Everyone just lolled around the house. That meant none of those constricting fancy gowns. In fact, most of the girls wore damned little for clothes at all. I followed suit.

Monday I rested some more and got my personal hardware from Igor. He got permission from Suzzette to drive me out of town to learn to use the knife and gun. He got a buggy and horse from the livery and picked me up at the house. He drove us out into the lush countryside to a secluded spot in the woods well off the main road.

I found I liked shooting the derringer. The muzzle flip on such a small gun with the larger caliber was considerable. But, after two hours of shooting, I could handle the weapon quite well. The pistol would heat up with constant firing, so we had to lay it aside from time to time to cool. That's when I'd practice with the knife and a sand bag Igor brought along.

"I'll have to re-sharpen the knife when we get back, Miss Rose, the sand will of dulled it considerable."

By the end of our session, Igor pronounced me sufficiently proficient with both weapons to defend myself. I went back to the house quite pleased with myself.

******

That was my introduction to the life of an upscale bordello whore, classy, but at bottom, still a whore. I spent the next ten years as the highest draw, highest earner, and most envied resident in Suzzette's stable. I remained her lover and favorite the entire time. If the other girls resented my position, they learned to keep the resentment hidden. Those who didn't, weren't around very long. They were sent on their way not by me, but by Suzzette.

In those years, I only had to make use of my weapons a couple of times. Part of it was that I was a member of an upscale establishment and we normally didn't get the rowdy types that frequented the downscale places and cribs. The worst time was totally unpredictable, as were any of the incidents.

The man paid a lot of money for me for an overnight. He was average looking, clean cut, apparently not drunk or anything. In fact, he appeared quite normal for a house of our repute. We got into my room and trouble wasn't far behind.

"Undress for me, good lookin'. Do it slow and easy."

When I was naked, the rant began.

"You Jezebel. You slut. You dirty, stinking whore. You spawn of hell"

He was foaming spittle out of his mouth before he finished that first sentence. He also pulled an Arkansas toothpick out of its scabbard down his back inside of his shirt. He made a swipe at me that made a nasty cut in my left forearm. I reacted on instinct.

Before he could swing again, I reached under the pillow with my right hand, grabbed my derringer, and cocked it. Still in that same efficient and swift motion, I raised the pistol up just inches from his face and fired into his left eye.

The second shot followed immediately into the other eye. At that range, the .41 caliber slug blew out both eyeballs and a lot of brains and skull pieces from the back of his head. He was dead before he hit the floor. I was lucky that I'd been standing right beside the bed and the pillow under which lay the derringer.

Igor came through the door, primed for bear. Suzzette was next. The man was not prominent in town. That was a plus. John Law was called and with a short discussion, the exchange of some money, the case was closed.

Igor helped the undertaker remove the body out the back way. A doctor cleaned my wound and stitched it up. Surprisingly, I felt little but anger at the man who lost control, was deranged, or both and forced me to shoot him. I certainly didn't feel any remorse. The man came at me with murderous intent and he paid the price.

After about five years of experience at turning out more than satisfied customers at Suzzette's, I'd confined the granting of my favors to a only a half dozen or so very rich citizens of Cheyenne. I also charged far more than the going price and only one on any given night for an all nighter only. I normally only entertained on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday nights. My looks had held and my reputation as a fabulously proficient whore made this possible.

One Saturday night in the first week of July, 1876, one of those regulars was overdue for his appointment. Not worried, I'd momentarily dozed off in the kitchen over a cup of coffee. Igor's tap on my shoulder roused me.

"What is it, Igor?"

"Hizz Honor is in the parlor, Miss Rose."

"Alright, Igor, tell him I'll be right out."

"Yes, Miss Rose."

Judge Alphonse was normally quite punctual. He was a widower of seven years, though he'd been a patron of Suzzette's for more than fifteen years. After he spent his first night with me, I was his only choice from then on. Like most patrons of his status, he'd normally leave well before daylight. It just wouldn't be seemly for a man of his rank to be seen leaving a bordello.

Fluffing my hair and checking my face in the purposely handy wall mirror, I sashayed from the kitchen to the reception parlor in another of my imported Paris gowns that left me bare from the top of my nipples on up. My more than ample boobs threatened to pop free entirely. Unless I was very careful, they actually would burst loose.

I smiled sweetly as I said, "Good evening, Judge, how are you tonight?"

"Oh, I'm quite well, Rose, quite well. And you?"

"The same, your honor, the same. Shall we enjoy the entertainment for a spell, Judge?"

"By all means, Rose, by all means."

The judge appeared quite taken by the Egyptian belly dancer's performance and seemed quite content to sit and watch her dance. While sipping my champagne, I surreptitiously observed the judge as I did most times when he came to visit me.

He was sixty-five, though he looked much younger. He was quite tall, very broad shouldered, and most amazingly, still unstooped. He was also still lean with no beer belly. His hair was snow white as was his Van Dyke beard and mustache. His libido, however, was waning.

But he tried. He could muster but a weak erection once for the night and he could fuck me with it, but only just. He needed a lot of help from me to do the job. He spent most of his time simply caressing my body with his hands and mouth instead. He was very good at that and it gave him immense pleasure.

The belly dancer completed a dance and took a break. The judge had consumed a fair amount of the bubbly and was already showing it.

"Judge, I think it's time we depart this parlor for my room."

"In a moment, my dear, in a moment."

"Judge, may I ask you a question?"

"Yes, dear, what's on your mind?"

"Well, I've been reading in the paper about Custer's defeat on the Little Bighorn River last month. I just wondered what you thought about that."

The Judge turned a very deep shade of red and blustered his answer.

"Damn, woman, don't get me started on that damned fool. A lot of good men died in his vainglorious search for immortality. He found it, but not, I suspect in the way he'd of wished. My mind's on something else tonight."

"Yes, I understand. No talk of Custer tonight."

"Let's go to your room, Rose."

The Judge wobbled slightly as he rose to his feet and "helped" me to my feet. I linked my arm in his, more to hold him up than visa versa, and we walked him up the stairs. His arm kept brushing my left boob, on purpose of course, and managed to work my gown down enough to pop that boob free.

caprine
caprine
215 Followers