Clara: Summer Rose Conquers All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
215 Followers

"Just lovely, darling Rose, just divine."

I made no effort to cover up. Before we reached the top, the other boob had succumbed to the lopsided strain and had also popped free of restraint. The Judge stopped, turned slightly toward me, and filled his free hand with my right boob. He more or less gently squeezed and caressed my fleshy globe.

"Oh my, Rose, these feel just delightful tonight. They look good enough to eat, dear."

"Oh, I hope you do before the night's over, Judge."

We went on to my room. Behind the closed door, he pulled me into a tight embrace, crushing my boobs into his chest. Our lips met in a passionate kiss. Unlike the common belief that whores don't kiss patrons on the mouth, I did with my few and select patrons. They loved me for it.

Both his hands were on my ass, pulling me tight into his rather weak erection. I ground my pussy hard into his weak flesh, hopping to aid its arousal. That helped some as I felt his pole stiffen a bit more. There was a long way to go yet, but my mouth and hands would be of help shortly.

When he broke the embrace, the Judge pulled six, fifty dollar gold pieces from his pocket and laid them on the dresser. As I said earlier, I charged far above the going price for my overnight services. Even at those inflated prices, I had far more requests for my favors than I chose to accept into my boudoir.

I slowly, sensuously, undressed the Judge until he was naked. I licked and caressed various parts of his anatomy as I unveiled it, but I didn't dwell any one place for long. I tickled his balls and petted his cock when they were exposed, but quickly left his cock twitching and only half erect. Once he was naked, I rose back to stand before him.

With my help, he then undressed me, layer by layer. My dress was already top down, so it didn't take much to get the garment completely off. The Judge took a long time getting me undressed. He kept going back to my boobs for a return engagement with his mouth and tongue.

But the Judge finally got me bare assed naked with his hand in my crotch. He led me to my bed, his fingers working my pussy the whole way there. He sat me down, legs dangling and got his mouth to my pussy to join his fingers.

He may have had to have help to get anything resembling an erection, but he certainly didn't lack for talent with his fingers and mouth. Working hard on my throbbing little bud and in my love channel, he produced my first orgasm quite easily and quickly.

"Your turn now, Judge."

I swapped places with him and quickly had his cock in my mouth. It took some doing, but I eventually got him at least hard enough to fuck me. I used some rubber-like tubing from a doctor patron to tie a tourniquet at the base of his cock. Perhaps it would keep him rigid long enough to fuck me so he could feel he got his money's worth.

He helped me onto the bed on my back. I grabbed my legs under my knees and brought my knees to my chest. That present the Judge with my naked, glistening, and wide open pussy for his pleasure. He crawled into position and nudged his cock into place, sinking it slowly into my folds. He got it all the way in and stroked for a while. With the tight tourniquet, there was no way he could climax.

The pain caused him to pull out after a few minutes and release the tourniquet. His cock immediately deflated to a dripping, two inch has been. But the Judge seemed quite content. He had fucked me, even if he hadn't ejaculated.

I kept him busy the rest of the night, at least when he was awake and interested, allowing him to pet, stroke, lick, and suck any part of my body he desired. I also did whatever he wanted to his body Around four in the morning, Igor knocked quietly on my door.

"Time for Hizz Honor to go, Miss Rose. It's gettin' on toward sunrise afor long."

"Thank you, Igor."

Yes, I had a job I loved. That job might be as a whore, but the job had variety, paid extremely well, and, contrary to my Victorian sisters, I got all the sex I wanted and in any form I wanted with men, women, or both, no holds barred. And I had more fun and pleasure doing my job than those prissy society women--I'd lay odds on it. No man controlled my life--I did.

******

It was just past my eleventh anniversary as the star whore at Suzzette's and my twenty-ninth birthday that Suzzette died after a short illness.

For a week until the funeral, the entire house was draped with black inside and we were all in mourning. Of course, business as usual went on uninterrupted. Most of the patrons dutifully expressed their condolences before going off to fuck their favorite whore. Many left a contribution to the house.

Suzzette's funeral was lavish. The service was held in the house of course. Even though she contributed regularly and liberally to a local church, it would have been unthinkable to have the funeral in the church. It would have even been difficult to hold the service in the funeral parlor for that matter. Conventional society simply wouldn't stand for a whore, even a rich one, to be in such places.

More of our patrons than I'd imagined came for the service. More than a few, however, chose not to participate in the procession to the burying ground after the service. Even there, her status dictated burial in the pauper section with only the simplest of headstones.

The next day, Suzzette's lawyer came to the house for the reading of the will. It was a short and simple will. She left some cash to the church to which she'd long contributed, some cash to be sent to an elderly, surviving foster mother, and everything else--the remaining cash and bank account, her personal belongings, and the house and business--to ME!

I'd suddenly gone from high priced resident whore to Madam with the stroke of a pen on a will. I didn't know what to say. At twenty-nine, I was saved the eventual degradation of the cribs in my declining years, I was rich, and I was the owner of a very profitable business. As I've often said, I'm a survivor.

The stable now consisted of ten whores. Besides myself, there was: Squirrel Alice, Texas Jane, Hi Tan Szu (Sue), Fat Ass Phyllis, French Sally, Queenie, Sweet Short Sue, Dusty Jemimma, and Gundred. That same day, I lost Queenie.

"Damn you, Rose, I've had to smolder in silence at your exhalted position in this house from the first day you came. Now you own it. I can't work for you, I'm done here."

"it's your choice, Queenie, but you need to settle your house bill with me before you leave. Igor will help you get your things together if you don't change your mind."

"Don't worry about that, I'm not about to change my mind, you stuck up bitch."

Less than two hours later, Queenie was gone. With that kind of animosity built up in her head, her leaving was good riddance as far as I was concerned.

For the next seven years, until 1890, and my thirty-sixth birthday, I continued to run Suzzette's Gentlemen's Palace at a considerable profit. I kept my stable on the young side, but retained Texas Jane, Hi Tan Szu (Sue), and Gundred.

The business ran smoothly for the most part. Expenses rose, especially payoffs to John Law, but so did other things. I had to raise our prices accordingly. I kept my personal involvement with patrons to an even fewer select group. I only saw three men and that eventually dropped to two.

I hadn't lost interest in sex, but I was just too busy overseeing the business and keeping things under control to take nights off in bed. My girls were earning me enough money. My contacts were purely for my own sexual gratification, though I did, of course, charge for my sexual favors.

Unfortunately, Igor was killed in a bar fight one night about five years after I took over as the Madam. He was free on Sunday and I sometimes gave him a night off if we had few appointments scheduled.

The man I hired to fill the vacancy did the job well enough, but there just was no replacing the old Igor. I loved that man dearly. Up until the day he died, he continued to give me my bath just as he did my first day in the house. I missed him dearly.

In 1890, I sold the house and business for a great deal of money. I'd developed a lust for the big city and had found a place for sale in Denver.

Finis

To be continued?

******

[Please? Whether you liked or disliked this story, constructive feedback and votes are strong incentives for an author to keep producing. Thanks.]

caprine
caprine
215 Followers