Clara Wilson's Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara pulled her pants down and struggled out of them and then was in Charity's arms. She said softly into Charity's ear:

"May I talk please?"

"Yes, sweet ass," Charity said, licking Clara's ear.

"I don't know what to do. I mean Tina eventually left me and . . .I just don't know what to do."

"I'm in charge of the makeover, honey," Charity answered. "I'm in charge of our Clara now. I want Clara and I want Clara later in that lovely house."

"Oh, good," Clara sighed, "Just, just tell me; tell me."

"Well, first of all, we dance, and then we'll go home and I'm going to take a shower. Do you understand, Clara?" Charity said.

"Yes, ma'am," Clara said, "Completely."

She then took Charity's earlobe in her mouth and chewed on it a bit.

"Bad girl!" Charity said, "Knows how to treat her Charity."

"But show me, always show me; tell me, make demands; I'll do them, I'll certainly do them!" Clara whispered back.

"I know you will, Clara, my Clara; I just know you will," Charity said. "Now let's get rid of that lovely shirt!"

"Oh, this is exciting," Clara said, taking the red silk v neck off and depositing it on a chair with her pants. She automatically took off her bra, and wore only her shoes.

"Now isn't Clara the hit of the room?" Charity said. "Just isn't she?"

"So exciting!" Clara whispered. "Everyone's looking."

"Yes, they'll come to watch and see if I let you go, and then the wolves get you," Charity said.

"And then what would they do to me?" Clara asked, absolutely tingling at the feel of Charity's hands on her ass.

"Take you to dark places and use you," Charity said.

"Oh dear!' Clara said.

"Like the sound of that, Clara?" Charity asked.

"I'm afraid I do; you bring out that side of me!" Clara continued.

"Not tonight!" Charity said, loud enough for a group of women nearby to hear. "She's only mine tonight."

One of them nodded and said, in a hoarse voice: "Next time!"

Charity looked at Clara and then said back to the woman: "Yes, next time; I get to watch!"

"You do indeed," the woman said, "You're the Boss."

"Am I your boss, Clara with the magnificent ass, it's what they call me here, Clara the naked? Clara the desirable? Clara my pussy girl?" Charity asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Clara said and then let out a loud groan as Charity pushed a long finger into Clara's ass hole.

"Ahhhhhh!" Clara squealed and the watching women laughed.

"Do her, Boss!" one said.

"Make her lick your finger, Boss," another voice said.

"Want to do that, Clara? Want to lick Charity's finger? Know where it's been?" Charity almost taunted Clara.

"I want to do what I'm told," Clara said, actually taking the finger into her mouth and washing it with her tongue.

Charity turned to the women then and said:

"Girls, she's ready for me, and I'm going to take my bitch Clara home; but how 'bout a kiss for each of you before we go?"

They gave her an appreciative look and moved in. Clara with a throaty 'eeep' was suddenly surrounded by them, being kissed, being mauled, with hands on her ass, hands at her nipples, hands delving into her pussy. She was completely overwhelmed by it. Then they nodded to Charity, who had gathered Clara's clothes and handed her the v neck and her white pants, but discarded the bra into a nearby waste can.

"Ohhh," Clara said.

"You're so full of 'ohhs' tonight," Charity said, "And there are more to come!"

"Yes, ma'am, I hope so," Clara said, as lost in Charity as she ever had been in any other person, and contented with that totally.

Clara looked over her shoulder at the figures of the retreating 'wolves' and said to Charity: "They look so fierce."

"Well, in their way they are," Charity said, "That's why I said that, if I let them have you, I'd be there. They like at times, when the mood strikes them, to beat on a girl, make her beg, plead. They think it's fun."

Clara shivered. "I don't know that I'd like that."

Charity smiled at her: "I'm a lover, sweet darlin', I might spank you now and then but I'm not going to beat you. Unless you ask for it."

"Ohh," Clara said, and then added "Spank!"

"Hmm, I'm really getting your attention tonight," Charity said then.

Then she noticed a bit of commotion toward the back, where the 'wolves' had gone, and she said:

"Come with me, I'll show you."

They walked back to the door and went into a back room. There were four of the rough looking women that Charity referred to as 'wolves'. In the middle of them was a matronly lady, probably between 50 and 60. Wearing a demure red skirt to the knees, a white blouse and sensible red shoes with moderately high heels. One of the wolves was kissing her, as she struggled a bit.

Clara watched wide eyed.

The kiss broke up and the lady said: "No, please, this is a mistake; you need to let me go."

"A mistake you made, Helen," came the answer.

It was at that point that they looked around and saw Charity and Clara. One 'wolf' said:

"Hey, it's the Boss and her babe." Then turning to the nervous matronly woman she said:

"This is the Boss, she's cool. Tell you what, Helen, you make your case to the Boss and if she accepts it, then Helen, you're out of here."

The woman turned to Clara and Charity with a kind of relief smile on her face:

"Boss?" she inquired.

"That would be me," Charity said. "You are?"

"Helen," the woman said, "Helen Gaines."

"Hi, Helen Gaines," Charity said, "You have a question?"

"Uh, yes, uh, please," she said, "This is a mistake."

"Yes?" Charity said then, listening.

Clara stood a little behind Charity, she found herself being turned on by the idea of the dark room, its rough 'wolves', and, strangely, the seeming plight of this woman. She couldn't help think that she liked the idea of the woman being here, so civil and urbane and out of place and now, in danger. She breathed her hot breath onto Charity's neck and slowly pushed her right tit against Charity's arm. She rubbed the tit and nipple against Charity's arm a bit, hoping that Charity would notice and the others wouldn't. Charity did but at least one of the others did also.

Charity trailed a hand, while talking to Helen and rubbed it up and down Clara's stomach but one of the 'wolves' winked at Clara, who blushed, causing the 'wolf' to laugh.

"I, uh, don't want to be back here," Helen said.

"Fine, then why are you?" Charity asked.

"I, uh, told, uh, Meg, that I'd meet her back here," Helen said.

"Did she force you?" Charity wanted to know.

"Well, no," Helen said.

"Were you surprised to see the others here?" Charity asked.

"Well, no," Helen said, "Meg said that the others would be here."

"But now you don't like it?" Charity asked.

"I don't think that I do, not sure," Helen said, showing a bit of confusion at this point.

"Helen, Helen," Charity said, running her hand across Helen's cheek. "I think that you should give them a chance. It seemed really exciting a few minutes ago, right?"

"Right," Helen answered, after a brief pause.

By then Clara had dropped a hand down to cup Charity's ass cheek; she felt as hot as the proverbial firecracker, wondering what they'd do to Helen.

Charity went on, after pushing her ass cheek slightly back at Clara's hand:

"Here's what I think is going to happen," Charity said next. "Meg and the girls are going to take your clothes off Helen, and I think that you're going to want to stand there and let them."

"Oh," Helen moaned, her face getting red but not bothering to deny it.

She turned to Meg then and said: "I think that someone should oblige her, give our Helen the ride that she secretly wants."

Helen only looked on, pale now and glancing at the 'wolves' who were watching her intently.

Charity continued: "Take her clothes and play with her; she'll like that."

Helen moaned again and said a very civil: "I'm sorry, ma'am, for causing a problem here."

"Thanks, Boss," Meg said.

"No prob," Charity said to Meg. Then she turned to Helen and said:

"Enjoy your walk on the wild side, Helen."

"Thank you," Helen said then in a tiny, nervous voice.

Meg was there in an instant, and the others also. Clara watched transfixed, while Meg unbuttoned the spotless white blouse that Helen was wearing, without even a word from Helen. The blouse was tugged out of the skirt and given off to one of the other 'wolves'.

Helen wore a camisole, which Meg dealt with quickly by fetching a large knife from her pocket. Helen squealed and jumped but Meg growled:

"Still or I'll cut your nipple off!"

"Yes, yes, Ma'am," Helen said, as Meg cut the camisole away from her.

The bra was dispatched quickly and a hand snaked around from behind Helen and grabbed her nipple, twisting it hard. Helen closed her eyes, at the pain and sighed a great sigh.

Clara was now standing fully behind Charity, and rubbing her stomach and pussy against Charity's ass.

Meg undid the side button of the skirt and unzipped the zipper. The skirt went down revealing a pair of thigh highs and red satin bikini panties.

Meg just grinned at Helen, as she dragged her belt off of her waist. "Take your panties off, Helen," she said. "You want what we have here."

"Yes," Helen said, and then stammered: "Yes, I do." She whisked the panties then down and off.

The scene provided a contrast that was delicious: the urbane, older, totally naked woman and the rough looking others, who were dragging belts off their waists, as their naked play thing waited, her arms cross under her large tits, just waited.

Charity took Clara by the hand then and walked her toward the door. They stood there long enough to see three of them with belts begin to wail away at Helen, who shook into an orgasm rather quickly, after the belts began.

Meg looked over and said: "Thanks Boss." Then she blew Charity an air kiss and Charity returned it, holding onto one of Clara's ass cheeks, as they left the room, still hearing Helen's moaning and cries, as the belts continued their work.

Clara, as they left the room, was stunned; she turned to Charity and kissed her. She was shaking. She was almost incoherent.

"Oh, my gawd was that hot! Do to me whatever you want," she said. "Take me, share me! Make me like Helen in the back room."

Charity kissed her again: "Sounds like makeover is almost complete. Now home and shower."

They left then, hand in hand.

That night was a reprise for Clara, a total reprise. She was in bed; she was naked; she could hear the shower running. Charity had said to her in a very pointed way:

"I'm going to take a shower now, Clara!"

"Yes, ma'am," Clara had responded, alight from the tension of it, and the thought of waiting for Charity as she had always waited for Tina.

The light was subdued and soft, when Charity came into the bedroom from the bathroom. Her nakedness was haloed by the light from the bathroom.

"Take the covers off, bad girl," Charity said and Clara obeyed instantly, showing Charity her nakedness.

"That's my girl," she said. "I want you to know, Clara, that I'm not going to go away like Tina."

"Oh, thank you," Clara said.

"Clara's mine," Charity went on, "Simply mine. I want the babe with the big tits and lovely round ass, and I want the grand old house."

"Yours, just yours!" Clara responded.

"But right now," Charity went on, "I'm coming for Clara's mouth."

"Ohhh!" Clara sighed.

"Yes, missy, 'ohhh'!" Charity said with a soft laugh. "And just what is Clara's mouth going to do?"

"Anything that the Boss wants!" Clara said resolutely, absolutely meaning it.

Then Charity was on the bed, her knees splayed out on either side of Clara but she'd turned around to face the foot of the bed and be able to bend and kiss Clara's pussy hair. She did that and got another sighing 'ohhh' from Clara.

"Clara, like what you see?" Charity asked.

"Love what I see," Clara said, "Lovely ass, Boss."

"Good now this is the first and is the declaration," Charity went on. "I want you to make love to my ass!"

"Ohh," Clara sighed breathlessly, and leaned her head forward, grabbed Charity by the hips and began by kissing Charity's ass cheeks.

"The declaration," Clara said to herself, "That's what was never there with Tina. I was only used, not bad but not like this. This is wonderful!"

Her kisses strayed into the crack of Charity's ass. Charity made a moan herself and then lowered her own head and began to kiss Clara's pussy hair.

"Mmmmmmm!" Clara moaned and swept her tongue up and down the full length of Charity's ass crack, finally reaching the rosebud of Charity's ass hole, and licking at it.

Charity moved in a few minutes, after letting Clara lick at her. She was lying on top of Clara and kissing her, whispering to her:

"Clara, you're mine now! Whirlwind courtship! Big stuff here! All mine!"

"Finally," Clara said, "You came for me."

"Here's this for my Clara," Charity said next, and moved so that now she was presenting her pussy to Clara.

Clara ate Charity and then Charity licked the moisture off of Clara's face before moving and eating Clara. Clara turned out to be very vocal in the process, and Charity loved that.

They lay exhausted after a bit.

"Long day," Charity said.

"Long day," Clara admitted, "Can't believe all that has happened."

"I left a gift for you on the nightstand," Charity said.

"Ohhh," Clara giggled, when she saw a tube of bright red lipstick there.

Clara used it that night, as she knew she would. Charity slept soundly. Before putting on the lipstick, Clara said, to the night and to the sleeping Charity:

"I love you Charity. It's crazy! It's been so short a time but I am so wrapped up in you!"

Then she went on to decorate Charity. The red lipstick prints were all over Charity's body. In the morning, when Charity went into the bathroom, she hooted and came out saying: "You are outrageous, girl!"

Clara was grinning at her with the covers pulled up to her chin. Charity pulled the covers off of Clara and jumped on her for a kiss.

"Charity's decorated!" Clara said!

"Charity likes it!" was Charity's answer.

They dismissed the craziness of any idea of the two of them having 'found' someone, and just decided to obey their instincts. The work on the 'old girl' got going in earnest.

Clara was as good as her promise. She took time from work to go and look at Charity's books. She swept into the office, pleated mini skirt swirling, large breasts pushing against a silk v neck shirt, wearing daring slut heels and told the smiling receptionist who she was and that she was here to help with the books.

"Charity said that you were to go in as soon as you were here," the receptionist, Nancy, said politely.

Clara entered the office and shut the door behind her.

"Boss!" Clara said.

Charity smiled and nodded.

Clara moved then, immediately her silk v neck was on a chair, and her bra on top of it. Then her skirt was next and her yellow panties. Then Clara as on her hands and knees crawling toward Charity, who moved her swivel chair so that Clara could get at her.

Clara ate Charity first through the gusset of her panties and then she removed those and ate her for real.

"Good morning, ma'am," Clara said, when she was finished and sitting back on her heels.

"Good morning, love!" Charity said, going to her and raising her up for a hug and a kiss.

They spent much of their time together, as much girlfriends, as actual lovers. Clara did get Charity's books straightened out and the projects for the 'old girl' went swimmingly.

About six weeks later Charity announced that they were going to have a special evening. She even oversaw Clara's clothing for the evening, dressing her in a mini skirt with big buttons down the front and a simply, tasteful blouse, and 'slut heels'.

Clara let out a loud 'eeep', when she realized, that night, that their destination was 'the Velvet Embrace'. Her head swiveled and she said in an astonished and excited voice:

"Helen?"

"Tonight!" Charity said.

"You'll be there?"

"Every minute!"

"Ohh!" Clara said.

They went to the bar and were drinking, when Charity told Clara that she'd be right back. Clara was drinking, when she was embraced from behind. She stiffened a bit, when she noticed it didn't feel like Charity. Then she heard Meg's voice saying:

"Gonna play with the wolves tonight, Clara?"

"Yes, maybe," Clara said breathlessly.

"Frightened, Clara?" Meg asked next.

Clara noticed Charity then, standing by her and she smiled as she admitted to Meg that 'yes' she was frightened.

"Okay, procedure," Meg said, "You come first and alone. Go into the back room. The Boss will be coming right after you."

"Yes, ma'am," Clara said, all tingly. She didn't see Meg nod to Charity, as she moved away from Clara, nor that Charity was smiling.

When she did look at Charity it was with a kind of mask of concern on her own face.

"Now?" Clara asked.

"If you're ready and you want," Charity said.

Clara stopped and said: "I want to please you always, Charity; let me do this to please you."

Charity stroked Clara's face and said: "Clara, you always please me."

"Then, yes," Clara said, "I want to do this."

She walked slowly but resolutely back to the back room. She went in and shut the door behind her, knowing that Charity was coming. She never expected, even in her fright, the reception that she got.

Hands grabbed her as soon as she entered the room. She was pulled back and forth by three of them. In almost a flash her skirt was simply gone, buttons shooting across the room, and fabric of the skirt lying aside.

"Ohhhhhh!" she said, as she was tossed among the three large women again.

This time it was her blouse that shed its buttons everywhere and joined her skirt on the floor. Then someone grabbed her by the back strap of her bra and, apparently with a knife, slit through the bra, adding it to the pile. The knife wielder did her panties next and Clara was left breathless with only her 'slut heels' on. All of this took not even five minutes to accomplish.

Once she was naked, strong hands held her wrists together above her head and bound them to one another by a leather strap. The strap was attached to a hook from the ceiling. And Clara, helpless, breathing hard and completely turned on, was strung up to the ceiling of the back room, naked and waiting.

Then the door opened and Charity came in. It had been only seven minutes that Clara was in the room.

"Thanks, Meggy," Charity said, "Blanch, Ronnie!'

The three large women nodded to Charity and said: "Any time, Boss, she's a fun one, lost of squeals and noises, while being prepared."

Then they left.

"But the wolves," Clara said, and Charity answered:

"Honey, I'm all the wolf that you need!"

"Ohh!" Clara said, a blush of red suffusing her and breaking into a smile.

"And aren't you gorgeousness itself," Charity said, stroking Clara's nipples with her outstretched hands.

"I don't think that I'll ever get used to you saying that to me," Clara said.

"Then I'll keep saying it over and over, love," Charity said, pinching the nipples now and getting a little squeal from Clara.

"What shall we do, oh what shall we do with our Clara?" Charity said in a sing-song voice.

"Shall we treat her nice like the special lover that she is?" Charity mused and went on: "Shall we do this maybe?"

When she'd said that she licked a nipple getting a mewling response from Clara.

"And then this?" Charity went on, this time biting the end of the nipple

"Awwwww!" Clara groaned, and Charity grinned at her, did the same to the other nipple.

"Shall we go back here and play with Clara's nice, nice fanny?" she cooed. Then she kissed Clara's ass and said:

"Clara, my Clara, you have a wonderful fanny!"

"Thank you," Clara said softly.