Clara Wilson's Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kissable!" Charity said, kissing Clara's ass.

"Biteable!" Charity said and Clara 'eeked' immediately, waiting for the inevitable, and Charity laughed and said:

"Clara, Clara, you're so much fun to play with, you're a carnival all by yourself. I'll never tire of playing with you. Bite now!"

"Eeeeeek" Clara said again, as Charity bit her ass cheek and then moved to bite the other one too.

Charity trailed her hands along the skin of Clara's back, as she walked round and round, singing: "Clara, Clara, hanging there and at my mercy; Clara, Clara what shall we do now?"

"Anything!" Clara said.

"Like this?" Charity asked, as she stopped her circuitous walking and pushed a finger into Clara's pussy.

"Ohh, yes!" Clara said, writhing on her bound hands. "Yes."

"Or this?" Charity asked, as next she moved around the hanging woman again and pushed a finger into Clara's ass.

"Yessssss!" Clara said.

"Or maybe best is this!" Charity said then, as she grabbed a chair from the side of the room and placed it directly in front of Clara. She maneuvered Clara so that her legs were now draped over her shoulders and Charity put her mouth directly on top of Clara's pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" Clara sighed, as Charity held onto Clara's lovely ass cheeks and began to eat her pussy in earnest.

The noises for the next ten minutes in that back room were love noises. It was Clara continuously moaning and the wet, wet sound of Charity eating her pussy.

Finally, Clara was bucking and bouncing on her bonds from the force of her orgasm. Then Charity was hauling her down until they could be face to face. Clara cooed at her and licked her own juices from Charity's face.

"I love you, Charity," Clara said.

"I love you too, Clara," Charity said. "Had enough fun for tonight?"

"Exciting, thrilling, totally with you!" Clara said.

"Makeover is complete!" Charity said. "Job done. Now you're mine, period!"

"Oh yes," Clara said.

"Home," Charity repeated, and began to gather up Clara's discarded clothes and haul her down from the ceiling hook.

"Home," Clara agreed, putting her arms around Charity's neck for a kiss.

The End