All Comments on 'Clare Gets David To Do His Sister'

by MichaelPeterson

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong!!

I really enjoyed this story. Keep up the good work.

Where does the previous commentator live? He obviously is ignorant of the very widespread use of the word spunk for semen and spunking for spurting semen.. Perhaps he thinks it is a description of a virile boy or man?

evertonianevertonianover 10 years ago
Great read

I really enjoyed your story and liked the way that you managed to come up with something different and interesting in relation to a brother sister story keep up the good work

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareover 10 years ago
Hot story!

OMG was that well-done!

My favorite part was the very end, where he eats the double-cream pie out of his sister!! oh, *YUM!!*

merf68merf68over 10 years ago
Yes, I like it

Well-told, well-paced and a joy to read. I like the unusual story line - I wish I had thought of that one. LOL

Thank you for an enjoyable read.

Boredstiff63Boredstiff63over 10 years ago
Excellent

Great job..really liked it

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
David, A Bit Slow

Like how Clare subtly encouraged David to fuck his sister and make it really good for her. Made it nice for her get off on his telling how it went. A different turn on sibling sex. But with all the hinting, I'm surprised David hadn't already given in. Most guys would have responded without urging - one way or another, depending on their moral acceptance or rejection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
terrible from the get go

If you had ever been to a brothel you would know this isn't a plausible story.

Drummond_somedayDrummond_somedayover 10 years ago
We read stories BECAUSE they aren't real

It's fiction, fiction designed to make us horny. The reality of prostitution and incest isn't like that, of course not, if it was it wouldn't be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It was a good story until the end. You had to ruin it by David entering his sisters cum filled pussy then i didn't even read it but i saw it was on his face.. The whole time, i kept thinking a real way to end it would be David contracted HIV from bare backing Clair the whore and he gave it to his sister who gives it to that guy and David finds out by reading in a news paper that Clair was killed by a customer whose wife left him after he gave it to her. When a Dr tells David he has it and he realizes the dominoes he set into action the guilt overcomes him and he kills himself. The guy kills the sister and gets away with it then years later whither's away to nothing. That ending might make people think about unprotected sex.

prop69prop69about 8 years ago
Made me hard

No better way to learn about fucking than with experience

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Was David raised by giant pandas?

I could not believe any breeding-aged male anywhere in human culture would be that slow and hesitant to avail himself of a willing female nearby only because it hadn't occurred to him that it COULD happen.

I get that he was a virgin and shy but it came over like he had no clue his sis was trying to get in his pants for some action. I mean once he was clued in, he had no big moral issue against it. That at least would have been plausible.

There was still a cute little story going along with the whore-with-a-PhD or whatever, screwing his peanut-sized brain to a hotel mattress on a steady basis. The ending with the sister having him eat out her previously-used snatch while still warm from her date's emissions made me throw up a little in my own mouth.

I know there seems to be a lot of gay male and Bi-curious/cuckold fans who seem to cross over into reading and commenting in this category; but have a heart and warn your ordinary readers before dropping that kind of "plopper" into a cute funny fantasy like this seemed to be.

I'm not saying everyone has to stay in their own lane but at least mark the lanes clearly for the readers. Thanks anyway.

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago

Very interesting story.

A little hard to follow, but once I understood it was excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMichaelPeterson@MichaelPeterson
Now that I have got a batch of stories on Literotica and they get decent marks, I am enjoying the whole experience. It's interesting to watch a new story get its readers and its marks. I like the comments (except the personally offensive ones) and I try to respond when they ...