All Comments on 'Clarence and MIllie'

by hilarynhugo

Sort by:
  • 219 Comments (Page 3)
widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
What is, is.

This story was not very good. Oh It started out pretty good, but then the hubby got manipulated into giving his daughter away. And It all went downhill from there. Why would the hubby want to go to bed with her after she had told him he was only a mediocre lover compared to Marcus? And then having Marcus telling him the same? Do you suppose the wife told Marcus how worthless her hubby was in bed? And neither did he object to sleeping in the same bed her lover had been sleeping in. I don't know what the author was thinking when he made him accept the same man that broke them up as his wife's lover. This story was not only bad. It was nasty. No loving wife here. The worst part had to be the white mans fantasy of a giant black cock. In accepting it. it only makes the hubby seem bi-sexual and wanting the black cock for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Having lived thur something very similar to this story. No man could ever come back to that,those guys would have to kill me before forcing me to wear his clothes,little man ...fuck that you cheating whore.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 2 years ago

Matt Moreau

This has got to be MM. And I like it.

mletroutmletroutover 2 years ago

I liked until the airplane and then i read a little more and then…no

eljj546eljj546about 2 years ago
What a stupid fucking story

if you ever write another story give the guy some fucking balls and let him keep them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't bring fantasies into your marriage unless ready to act the out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The husband is a douche, the wife is as selfish and as dumb a cunt as there ever was. The story is simply stupid.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

No wonder author only wrote one story. Probably should have put in fetish. Might still be here.

MC needs a new job, a new wife, a lawsuit against his boss and a different address

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

How about when he walks her to the front, he tells the groom his daughter approved of his mother fucking another man. Just thought he ought to know

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

https://www.literotica.com/s/clarence-and-millie-alternate-version

Here’s another version. Pretty damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

is there a club on this site for write about men with no balls? holy shit... seriously the amount of you authors who write this drivel is scary...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've never understood the mind that needs self abasement for sexual pleasure. This story wasn't for me.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Classic Femdom agitprop pits a black sex god and a wayward white wife against a weak, hapless, white husband. All save him are being quite reasonable. He finally comes to his senses, accepting her infidelity and her wonderful bull. This is not a fetish: it’s propaganda.

ForensicFossilForensicFossil11 months ago

Hey Matt, nice story. Always good to read a Matt Moreau piece.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What????

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My wife didn't share our fantasies with our children thank goodness but shared it with her friends. I felt like a cuckold even though she claimed that she had never been with anyone other than me. I was totally pissed and ashamed to be around any of our friends. I had told her that the fantasies were not to leave our bedroom. She was getting upset with me because I wouldn't go to get togethers with our friends. I said fine she could do what she wanted I would stay home and pack. That caused another fight and she left so I packed. As I was putting my last bags in my truck a car pulled into our driveway. It was a couple that had been our friends for years bringing my wife home. The wife took my wife in the house and the husband grabbed my arm and motioned me to stay outside. He said I haven't a clue what's going on but she is worried sick that you might leave her. I just listened as he went on about what a great couple we were. It took months to get back to as normal as we could but finally made it. I haven't mentioned a fantasy again. Neither has she. I did walk out of a party later when one of the other wives made a comment. It never happened again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good writing explores one or more aspects of human nature or human experience. This story does that. It is well-written. The commentators mostly seem to think that the writers necessarily advocate all of the acts of their characters. That isn't true. I especially noted the dialog in which Clarence and Millie speak of the motivations of a husband and wife that share this increasingly common fantasy. Many readers cannot share or even understand the fantasy. I understand it but I also believe that it is destructive and not sustainable in a marriage. But it is a very real part of human life and rejecting it for one's self does not make it unreal or untrue for everyone. These authors were courageous enough to reveal honest feelings and happenings. They did well and I believe they wrote a worthwhile story, even for readers that may not understand the behavior. I hope they will write more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dumb from start to finish put this story in satire section. Divorce the cunt 5years ago and find a faithful woman. Dont understand him listening to Millie or Marcus they can fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Czasami się zastanawiam czy cos glupszego mozna wymyslic, mysle ze nie ale trafiam na takiego autora i takowe opowiadanie i wiem ze glupota autorów nie ma granic. Kolejny przedstawia faceta bez jaj.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous