All Comments on 'Clarence and MIllie'

by hilarynhugo

Sort by:
  • 219 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
Cuckcold into 3somes? Premise is TOO asburd

Hillary Hugo is Matt Moreau. The problem is NOT the cuckcoldery. It is the chain of events and WHY Clarence STILL believes his wife Millie.

<br></br>

Lets review:

<br></br>

Millie and Clarence has active sex fantasy life (who doesnt?) that involves her cheating but Clarence in the fantasy knows all about it.

<br></br>

One day Millie decides to start cheating and make a cuckold of Clarence without EVER talking to him First.

<br></br>

Millie says to her husband you are awful in bed.

<br></br>

Yet when he actually FAINTS Millie does NOT back off.

<br></br>

When he walks out she STILL wont give up on the idea.

<br></br>

Then after Clarence leaves for a few years.... he finds out that Millie got to his boss to send him back to OHIO.

<br></br>

He is physically attacked by Marcus (the other guy) and his friends at his Daughter's wedding...

<br></br>

then Clarence finds out from Marcus that Millie Lied to him too about what Clarence wanted!! .

<br></br>

And for the entire 3 years Millie who supposedly STILL loves Clarence... she was STILL fucking Marcus... the guy who broke up his marriage.

<br></br>

<b>so after ALLLLLLLLLLLL those massive Lies Manipulation and deceit by Millie ....after being told by Millie he is awful in bed.... Clarence he decides to BELIEVE her When she says I will NOT see marcus anymore without your permisssion!!?!??! </b>

<br></br>

Again this has NOTHING to do with the cuckoldery... but HOW and WHY Clarence would believe ANYTHING Millie would ever say at face value.

<br></br>

Indeed why would Marcus believe that he was the only Guy Millie had on the side to play with?

BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 15 years ago
Stupid

This has got to be the dumbest story line ever. Just too unbelievable. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hilarynhogo

Is cursed by Matt Mareau's curse. Get well soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Rasperries

25 for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not bad.

It seems that there are only two types of men in LW stories. Fighters and runners. They both suck ass! When does the wimp get to have a woman other than his wife? That would be fair. Let me know when hubby decides to let Marcus fuck his queer ass...at least that would make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
About what you would expect.

This story is about what one would expect from a slut wife and a pussy-whipped husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Poor story

This is a terrible attempt at fiction. Too many odd occurrences happening to believe the story, and not enough things were explained in any detail. Haphazard writing and poor flow to story. I would think the first writing attempt from a Bi-sexual female with a cuckold fetish would be betraying the husband with a woman and not a black male and include domination. I would agree with other commenter’s viewpoints that the author is a work of fiction also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
well..........

The story started off a bit uneven (Clarence was a wimp, he developed cajones; he was a wimp, he developed cajones), but it kept looking as if things were going to get much better. But around the middle of the second page, the story "went south" and pretty much stayed there. It could have been good. -- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pathetic

You had a good story going for a while but then your need for self humiliation won out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Only a woman

Only a woman could come up with a story like this,laid crying on the floor not once but twice, left for 5 years then come back and his daughter was going to let the man who fuck his life walk her down the aisle and then go back and lets his

wife screw the other guy while telling him marcus is a better lover and of course in the end he accepted it all.What did he leave for in the first place.Your next story you should get her husband to suck of the family pet.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 15 years ago
Nice try

I wont say your story is not believable, but accepting that the characters would in fact behave this way is a real stretch. Certainly there are real-life situations which could mirror this, but it is your job as an author to sell it to the reader. We have no reason to accept Clarence in the new role, any more than we were given any reason to see Millie in her role. Only Marcus is made a barely believable character in that we can see what motivates him. You are compared to Matt Moreau. The difference is that MM does the work in showing why his characters behave the way they do. You may use internal dialogue, talks with a bartender, emails to the boss (smeaky bastard), sympathetic hooker, whatever! Ignore the bashers, if you want or need to write about cuckolding, go for it!

looking4itlooking4italmost 15 years ago
Tables Turned???

Seems to me that it would have been interesting to see what Millie would think about Clarence fucking a woman in front of her. That would have been a more interesting plot twist than to have him succumb to HER wishes (fantasy of his or hers, that is exactly what he did). I don't believe the character you created would eventually agree to becoming the cuckold. I just don't think that she could so easily have convinced him in one evening of psycho-babble to change what was in his heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
disappointed

This story was going along pretty good for awhile. Then suddenly, seemingly out of the blue, it went rocketing downhill. Part of it is my fault, I should have read the author's bio first, although it is something I never do. It would have been more palatable if the husband had shown signs earlier of caving in, then I would have just stopped reading the story and not wasted time that I could have spent on another one more deserving.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 15 years ago
Why is this good?

Seldom, if ever, will a man read a story that creates such strong emotions! This story would piss off the pope! In a perverse way, that says a lot for the quality of the story, if not the content. We read to be entertained and to feel emotions. This story makes the reader ill, but the illness is genuine! That means the writer did a good job annoying the shit out of almost anyone that can manage to read the entire story without kicking the dog or shooting the cat. This story really got the juices flowing, so in that regard, it was a success.... kind of like how a real train wreck keeps your attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hilarynhugo is Matt Moreau

Matt Moreau logged in as hilarynhugo and left a comment on another writer's story. As part of his comment he "inadvertantly" signed the end of the comment as Matt Moreau. I know writers can have multiple different identities if they want. One of my favorite authors on SOL has multiple identities based on the type of story; however at the end of her stories and in each identity's profile she refers the readers back to her main identity. She does not play games like this. She is honest with her readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
dogshit, pure dogshit

enough said, real pussy wimp and a whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This author is Crisscross24

Because she hates males and this author sounds like that BITCH. Matt Mareau is a poor wimp. He can't write like this (Though he write SHIT)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This story is an advert for the cuckold lifestyle.

The self professed cuckolder writer has written a story that will only be liked by those sick men who allow themselves to be cuckolded. Those same people will cry into the beers over how the poor little husband accepted everything the wife did. And the fact that he forgave the daughter. And how he accepted the role of Marcus the token big blackman with the bigger dick who was better at sex. The wife lied constantly about not compareing the lover and the husband. Then the question of going away for five years? why? What point did that serve? the answer nothing. Then we have this pathetic stupid idea that the husband didn't get laid in five years? What a load of bullshit that is. If he wasn't sure about his efforts at haveing sex then all he had to do was pay for it. He would have learned things he would never have learned fucking his his slut wife. Then we have the boss who was an old school boyfriend!!! Which translates as just another man who she is fucking. But it's okay she still loved her pathetic liitle poor excuse of a husband. He still isn't any good at sex but that's okay. He can always jerk off when he thinks about Marcus and his slut wife. And one last point if he had no intention of going back home why didn't he divorce the cheating slut as I understand it when a couple swing they have to tell each other what and who they are fucking if they don't it's called cheating. So from the very start of this story she is a cheating lieing slut. And the ending was so predictable you just knew that he would lose his balls and go back to the cheating slut. Stupid story of people doing stupid things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A waste of good writing

A wise writer once said that a story needs a protagonist the reader can like, relate to, hate, or at least find interesting. Put him/her into an interesting situation, and you will be successful. This story misses on both counts.

You can write, but this story was a waste of your talent and skill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Eunuch convention?

Is this site a eunuch convention? The story is crap, plain and simple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
THIS DOG DON'T HUNT # 55

Absolute swill!Fellow readers it is possibble that I am being unfair to the author; therefore I submit this analogy that fairly sums up the plot of this story. Following the logic as put forth by the author one can project the action of the work as follows;man cuts off arm in meat grinder,man heals over five years, man sticks his good arm in same meat grinder,and amputates his own arm!I believe that this analogy is fair to the author.The central theme seems to be that men do not learn by their experiences.How insightful!This must be a new politically correct truth that I have failed to anticipate.The whole learning paradigm just bit the dust.Therefore I am right;this is SWILL!Ritterburg # 55

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bile

You sad,sick,nutless,cumlicking eunuch. Please keep this kind of crap in your fantasies. I read about a page and a fourth and wanted to vomit. Won't his daughter be so proud of him now? He went from being a man who stood up to a cheating, black cock,loving slut, to a biuld in cockhold.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 15 years ago
It's not about his pleasure

it is only about hers. Marcus got it right. He is better and she just ratinalizes -even as she is falling in love with marcus - so she can keep the security of her husband. Cuckolding is about humiliating the man. As a man, I do not find that sexy or erotic. Worse if this was a stroke story, the descriptions were very poor and worse the emotional turmoil of the husband detracts from the eroticism. The man is presented as a weak, spineless thing and the wife and marcus just dominate him. If he were smart - and that is a big if - the minute she brought this up, he should have kicked her out. Partnership: no, in a partnership both parties are equals and share the responsibility of the marriage: if she needed more, then a get a divorce and stop being hypocritical about the relationship. IF she loves him, she respects him and does not treat him this way. He needs therapy, and she needs a swift kick to the ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
crap...craP...crAP...cRAP...CRAP...

wimp...wimP...wiMP...wIMP...WIMP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Vomit is what we all do when we see your ass w/o

a name posted to a story. The only thing we could hope for is one day you'll vomit and choke to death!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
PLEASE

Please don't write any more of these stories. I forced myself to read to the end, although it was evident about one third of the way through what this character was going to do. If you need to titilate your sexual fantacy of being able to have sex outside your marriage with your husband's permission, then write the story for your own enjoyment. But when the rest of us read them it provokes only feelings of anger or deep sorrow that you have so little true love and respect for husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
this story

is by far about the meanest I have ever read here. I can't believe the bio of this writer (it says female) and that she had done exacly this, exactly the sameway to her husband. how bad must someone be , how much hate towards everybody , male (husband and lover) or female (daughter)does somebody have in his mind that he can write this and think it's just partly erotic. violating every feeling there is between a couple and in this case even a hole family. everything is so insensitive that even a judge would give that man only half a day of prison if he would have run amok and kill the wife, the daughter and her black fuckbuddies. unbelievable that someone get a kick out of destroying others life. but hey I learned that it exists. why don't you hire by the us armee , they still need some people at Abu-Ghuraib and I think you just would meet their expectations. at least you have the right soul/spirit to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another whimp

Another whip he should have left her owell was a good story but I wont rate whimp sorties.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
The name Clarence fits him well

Maybe Casper would be even a better name for this wimp. I would think that the only thing he would like to see from this cum slut would be to see her head on a stick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I can't believe I wasted my time on this crap!

As soon as I saw where this story was headed, I skipped the rest and added my vote to send it to the trashcan. There's this thing called "self-respect" that Hilly-baby and Hugo obviously just don't grasp. I'm glad I finished lunch a couple of hours ago because I'm certain I would have lost it. There is nothing remotely erotic about this. It is humiliating, and demeaning and an insult to any couple who takes their marriage vows seriously - which you two obviously do not.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
HDK you cannot be serious

HDK this is NOT a good story. Although many are Upset about the cuckoldery THAT is NOT why this story sucks. It is how Millie lies schemes and manipulates.

<br></br>

HDK take away the cuckold and make it say... BDSM or SWINGING. We STILL have the same problem!

<br></br>

Given ALLLL the events and what Millie did the author needs to explain WHY Clarence -- or Marcus for that matter -- would believe what Millie was promising.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Worst story--worst wimp

Apparently ,I am part of the majority that thinks this story is pathetic and both Clarence and Millie are pathetic for different reasons , He is a hopeless wimp and she is an adulterous bitch who loves only herself. Marcus, strangely enough, is the only one in the story who has the slightest shred of honesty or integrity.Please author, give up writing.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Your current rating is 1.91

Which is very good. This story deserve rating in - MINUS. Absolutely nothing loving in this story only pure hatred.

quutooquutooalmost 15 years ago
What more can I say that the other commenters

haven't. I write mostly about married cocksuckers but I have to say that #1 I have never had a rating as low as yours. There's a reason for that you know. You take a bawling man (debatable)and a whore nigger fucking wife and try to justify the story with your twisted sick ass logic (NOT) and then you have to have him watch his wife slut whore fuck said nigger. NO WAY. Never have I had sex with a nigger and if any wife did then it would be goodbye Charlie. I can't imagine anyone like you. I think you are sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pure Shit

Enough has been said already. I probably would have reacted with extreme violence toward Millie and her bull! I can't believe I even read this shit!

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
This one is difficult to comment on

It revolts me, so I guess I have to say that I absolutely did not "like it" and therefore I give it 00, but it is extremely well written and therefore I score it 5 as an author's production. I certainly have to agree that Millie horrified me and it is difficult to understand how anyone could stay around her. On the other hand I have to recognize that HDK is correct, this is a story that moves all of us, negatively. Hey angel, did you like it? Basically I wish that Cuck stories were classified as Fetish so that I would not start reading them and recognize that they were well written! Arrgh, this one is going to be nightmare material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FUCK THIS IS BAD

FUCK THIS IS BAD. THIS WRITER SHOULD BE BANNED FOR WRITING SUCH CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Arsehole wantwhitewomen

I see arsehole wantwhitewomen gave this idiot 100, can only be because his is as stupid as this piece of crap writer. Quite easy to track him

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadalmost 15 years ago
Worst Ever

A slut wife, a daughter who is obviously not in love with her dad, a man who deserves nothing better... why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
worst piece of crap on this site

worst piece of crap on this site. now piss off and go somewhere else

JimSensesJimSensesalmost 15 years ago
You have got to be kidding.

The ending was terrible. After 5 years I would have just divorced her and got on the next plane back to his new home and had a nice discussion with his boss about the crap he pulled. And I definitely would have had some revenge by fucking a woman in front of her. At the very least he should have taken someone else on the side that actually liked being in bed with him instead of noting how much better the other guy was.

the_scribblerthe_scribbleralmost 15 years ago
Nice work

Nice easy read. Two people who were very much in love with each other shared a fantasy. One proceeded without conferring with the other and things fell apart, much as one would expect them to. However, love just doesn't stop just because circumstances change, and it didn't in this story. The characters were all reasonable, level headed people and Marcus was actually a gentleman. I'm glad they were given the chance to talk again, and Millie was able to convey her love to Clarence, even agreeing to forsake Marcus. Talking got tham back on track, and there was a happy ending for everybody. Good to see a win-win. Ignore the fuck heads.

rainbow001rainbow001almost 15 years ago
Good Job

Very nice read. You have to expect the idiots to come out of the woodwork when you write pieces like this. Being there several times I understand how hard it is to ignore them but you have too. You finally broke the fantasy/reality barrier. Hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Almost......He almost had a set of balls.

It was five years, why wasn't there a divorce? Well, at least Marcus will have two pussies to play with.

You dangled a husband that had a chance to be strong and then slipped in a sub-male/slutwife story in on the readers. Bad author! Bad author! No good score for you!

sherlock40sherlock40almost 15 years ago
Sorry, I broke one of my cardinal rules

I read your story before I read your bio. That would have warned me to stay away from your story. Due to my mistake I am giving you a higher score for my error.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hilarynhugo, you're fucking morons.

I'm mean seriously, this has got to be the dumbest posting I've ever seen on this site, and your understanding of human psychology is a joke. My God, your own lives must be such a mess. There isn't a single real person in your entire story... not a single person acted in any way that was even slightly plausible.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 15 years ago
Scary to Agree with Harry, but he's Correct...

In terms of writing, this story was (I guess) well written (hence 25). However, Harry is correct about the plot. There's something seriously wrong with Clarence that he would go 5 years without sex and then return and become a willing cuckold - knowing that his wife has been living with the 3rd party for the entire 5 years? That is insane, be it fantasy, fiction, or biographical. Reading the author's bio, one cannot help but wonder if this mess is a sick fantasy or is it somewhat biographical. If HNH is really Matt Moreau as some have suggested I guess it would fit in with some of the other stories posted there. Maybe, as HDK implied, this whole mess was designed just to pull the LW police's collective chain... if that is so, though, it should have been posted under Humor. Ha ha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
SUCK, SUCKED,SUCKS

This was one bullshit story--This woman needs to be in the NUTHOUSE--She is one skanky, slut, whore bitch. Run for the hills clarance--ha ha--hire a hit man--CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Utter Bullshit

Most people have already commented on the most obvious flaws, but there was one that was most glaring for me: the daughter. If she really missed her father, if he really was the one she wanted to walk her down the aisle, she would have found a way to find him. The same thing goes for the wife. In this day and age, we each leave too much of a paper trail that the rather inconsequential efforts he took couldn't have been cast aside and they would have found him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Who wrote this, Hilary, or Hugo?

You know I don't even care.

It Sucked...

toesmantoesmanalmost 15 years ago
W.T.F.

Well, other than being a more or less obvious rip-off of Matt Moreau's "Bitterness", it was more or less a piece of crap. And that's most positive comment. As I read it, toward the end, I thought all it would take to make this crap really stink is for him to actually turn into a cum-sucking wimp; & sure enough, that's exactly what happened. This was more than obviously written by a woman, & apparently a domineering woman at that. So, a slutty sleazy wife, & a cum-sucking wimp; sounds like a marriage made in heaven; NOT! More like hell, actually.

Ibuprofiend1Ibuprofiend1almost 15 years ago
Nice Story

I enjoyed your tale of a man suddenly confronted with his fantasy. There is, of course, a good reason that something is and remains a fantasy. The notion of the wife telling their daughter was a little over the top I thought. You seem to have evoked strong feelings in some of the other commentators here, even if the responses are inarticulate. If the power of feelings evoked is the true measure of art - I would say you achieved a great deal,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
given the choice...

I'd probably either seek the help of a good shrink or drink myself to death. either way, I'd never let myself to talked back into that mess again.

zed0zed0almost 15 years ago
Pretty offensive. . .

. . .to men, Obviously well written by a women. Pretty scary "whorror" story, I mean there aren't really any men like that are there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
She should have offerd to be Pussyolded

If Millie would have set up a dominatrix to tie her up,

humiliated her, forced Mille to watch as Clarence fucked her, made Mille clean up her cum filled pussy, and then

offer to send a copy of the video of this to her daughter;

then and only then, would I have let Clarence agree to

come back. Allowing Clarence to be the only one who gets

to ass fuck her is not enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
pretty stupid

The wife's too manipulative, the husband's a neurotic imbecile - not a single character in this story is believable in any sense that would help us care about them. A good writing style cannot compensate for horrible plot and character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sorry but the boss set himself up for being sued.

The exwife, sorry still wife after so many years fucking and living with another man, oh dont they call that common law marriage. Wow she is married to two men. He goes back to a fucking slut who betrayed and humiliated him. Is he the braindead one, of course he is, why else would he let his daughter know he had moved back into the marriage that a black man had been fucking up for years? This whole group needs to be neutered to prevent ruining the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Your bio says you and your whatever lived a cuck

relationship but mellowed lately. Well it isnt to late to go see a shrink to cure your problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sorry this belonged in interracial and I would not

read it. YOu enjoy your fetishes with those that like them.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDalmost 15 years ago
Loving???

I respect the fact that this was a cuckold story but the loving wife part of this tale does not sit right. Clarence left because she was going to cuckold him regardless of whether he wanted to or not. Flash forward 5 years after she had gotten her fill of Marcus essentially cheating on her husband every day. Millie then engineers thru an old boyfriend (did she agree to fuck him for the favor?) bringing Clarence back. The only thing she was sorry about was that she moved too fast in manipulating him. When Clarence agreed to dinner he was going to become a willing cuckold. In fact, he was a willing cuckold before he left since he never ended his relationship with his cheating wife and he never sought another woman in his life. So she was getting good fucking and Marcus was a substitute husband. Clarence lived a shallow empty life for 5 years. Heck, becoming a cum sucking cuckold was a step up for him. On the subject of cuckolds, this story points out the inequality and abusive nature of this lifestyle. Just because Clarence added some conditions to hide his humiliation do not change what he thought at the beginning of the story. As a loving wife why didn't Millie give up her lover and sought out her husband to reconcil with him? Why didn't she bring her daughter out to see him? Why didn't she abstain from cheating to show Clarence tha she could give up her big dick lover? Basically, she did nothing to address why he left in the first place except to wait for him to change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
AWFUL

JUST AWFUL IN SO MANY WAYS.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
Well, the comments are heating up!

This story was fairly well-written. There were occasional grammatical errors and such ( . . . but for she and I love has never entered into it -- should be, "but for her and for me, love has never entered into it). Clarence is an appropriately wimpy-sounding name for a very wimpy character as many others have already noted. But even for a wimp, his behavior is not credible. Why must the author make a male into such a weak character? He faints when his wife tells him she has been cheating? He sees a lawyer and starts the divorce process, then leaves the state to take another job. Why didn't he complete the divorce? Is he too weak to even do that simple task? Does Millie even work? I don't care if Denise, their daughter, is technically an adult. And I don't care that she is majoring in psychology -- she is not a licensed clinical psychologist yet, and certainly any psychologist knows it is unethical to treat or to become involved in psych problems of one's family member for the simple reason that it destroys objectivity. And one never, ever, discusses details of one's sex life with one's child. That is close to incest and is an absolute taboo. Why doesn't Clarence ask Millie how she would feel if he were to have an affair (it's just sex, her boobs are bigger than yours and they turn me on more, but I really love only you)? I can't believe this dysfunctional couple would have the discussions they've had without such also coming up in the conversation . . . And Marcus might be a straight shooter but Millie's actions also exposed Clarence to STD's (I know, they never happen in what are supposedly 'just stories' but . . . ). One major emphasis in this story revolves around the idea of an interracial sexual relationship, and the black male of course has the inevitable, 'much larger cock.' Why isn't this story in the Interracial category? The author's psychobabble as expressed by Millie regarding the origins of monogamy and fidelity being attributable to the Puritans is pure horseshit. Anyone who has spent even a minimum amount of time in Sunday School knows that the 10 Commandments include one that reads, "Thou shalt not commit adultery." And despite the 'lawyers' trying to redefine adultery by saying cheating is only cheating if it is without the other partner's consent, but if the other partner agrees to what is going on, then it's not adultery or cheating, I strongly feel that willing cuckolding, fantasy though it may be, constitutes adultery in every sense of the word. Maybe Puritans upheld this principle, but so did many other religions, cultures, and societies. Thousands of years ago, in Biblical times, it was considered appropriate for a cuckolded husband to kill the lover and even the adulterous wife. And I'm told in Texas, at least until a few years ago, the same was also true. Society's taboos about this practice run quite deep, at least in patrilineal societies (one wished to be certain that one's child/children were really his own biological children, that one wasn't giving property to the bastard children fathered by someone else). There were one or more readers who indicated they thought Marcus was the only consistent character; actually, Millie was fairly consistent throughout this story as well. She (as pointed out by Harry and others) lied and cheated in the beginning, the middle, and the end of the tale. The one thing we don't really know about her is what leads her to fuck another man. She hints it is all Clarence's fault, that he turned her on with his fantasies so she went and did this and found she enjoyed it. But somehow it leaves this reader with far more questions than are answered in this story.

KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
Waste of talent

The sadest thing about this story is that it was well written. Writing was good, but the content....... This should have been in Fetish category. What a waste of talent

AzpiriAzpirialmost 15 years ago
Turn the tables

I had problems with this story. I really hoped that the guy was going to turn the tables, or make things right. He had it right when fantasties are just that. She abused him, and never truly let up on the chance to screw around on him. She even justified her actions by getting her daughter to back her up. No, I couldn't like any of the characters.

I didn't write the story. It's not my story, and I know that. But I would have loved to have seen him say "I'll come back under certain conditions..." She would have jumped at it, thinking she'd get to fool around. Instead, he would say "Only if I get to fool around on you, and you have to sit there and take it." Since he would never cheat on his wife, the statement was more of a test of her character rather than something that he would truly do.

Anyway... I'm sorry... it was a disappointing tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bad

Bad

angiquesophieangiquesophiealmost 15 years ago
nothing

my god...so much ado about nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FOR GOD'S SAKE

Please can someone TAKE THE LEAD AND STOP THIS NONSENSE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FOR GOD'S SAKE

Please can someone TAKE THE LEAD AND STOP THIS NONSENSE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Huh?

The writing was good, but was it just me or did he get cuckholded years down the line? How is it that he couldn't stand that at point X but at point Y he's okay with it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Who writes crap like this?

Who writes crap like this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hilary

Hilary,

I liked Vulcan-in-Ohio's comments. I realized you were writing a story from the male point of view and you are a female. It is really hard to do. The story was well written but had gaps in it, such as the divorce/lack of a divorce that Vulcan and others point out.

Posting in "loving wives" section is hard. If you look at the comments to long time and good riders, you will see similar comments so don't get down about some of them. I do think you missed some important points in this from a male point of view.

Reconcilliation with his daughter and what she really thought of the revelations that her mother laid on her. The fact that another man had moved in for 5 years and the W's "take it or leave it" approach to this at the start are not consistent with her "loving" her H. We get no sense why she loved him or even would want him. She "had better at home with Marcus", she did not need his support as he was gone for 5 years, so why does she want her husband back?

Further, why would he want to be back? I know he "loved her", but after 5 years and being told he was going to be a cuckold whether he liked it or not, you don't explore the depth of conflict either.

I am not a big fan of cuckold stories, but I am a fan of good writing and a well developed plot. the writing was pretty good, but the plot and the character development lack. In the end I did not end up with any feelings toward Clarence, Millie, Marcus, or even the daughter who had apparently lost a father she at least liked, but we don't know.

I look forward to your next story. I hope some of the comments are useful to you.

hawkeye007hawkeye007almost 15 years ago
SHIT!

Hated it! I had to stop reading when he surrened his balls...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Try to fix this

Does Millie have a magic pussy? Why would Clarence or Marcus want her. She is a selfish bitch. The story was powerfully written at the beginning and it was clear Millie wanted her extra-marital relationship more than her so-called love for her husband.

"I turned as I hefted the suitcases. She was still standing there, for the moment speechless, just staring in disbelief at me. "You know, Millie, in all of your yelling in these final minutes of our marriage, you never once indicated a willingness to give up the idea of cuckolding me."

She raised her hand as if to get me to listen, but changed her mind and just looked down. It was my last memory of her. It would be years before we met again."

She cheated on her husband. She let him walk away. She lied about how they came to meet. She permitted her lover to come in and take his place. His humiliation would have been even greater when he comes to his daughter's wedding surrounded by (undescribed)friends and family who would have known of the scandal and just takes it.

Why would Marcus the sex machine stay with the bitch? He is the only one who seems to be able to understand other's feelings. He says he wouldn't have gotten involved if she didn't lie to him. He is kicked to the curb after 5 years living as her common law husband. (I'm sure Millie would have cheated again if Clarence didn't let Marcus back in.)

Why would Marcus not have a harem of women instead of just Millie. Does she have a magic pussy? He is not a one woman man.

Mission Impossible: Try to fix this story by writing from Millie's perspective and try to make some sense of this crap. You hit a raw nerve with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Two of the funniest....

lines I've read lately"she's a Psych Major!"-ha-ha,- so of course.And "Marcus CaNby"!Weee!Just more female man-hating crap where the author tries to finesse the wimp into cuckholdry.Only works in fantasies, and apparently you're characters forget whatever they learned in chapter one.P.S. I'm a Umie, and Camby(despite his talent) was always too lazy to be the stud!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Weird Plot, weak hubby

The husband is a pussy!The story was well written, but have some holes... the wimp hubby get over his rage very fast.Accept being cornered by a strange who told what to do... without doubt, a weak man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
They're wrong, poor readers, but you too one way

This is a genuine original, a fine variant on the "I was always eager to see my wife get fucked" genre (as soon as he says that blithely, I know it's the author fantasying, not the character. And the idea's carried out with as much integrity as awareness of real-life complexities can muster. But for One Big Thing. Monogamy is NOT Puritanical conditioning but hard-wired, along with Polygamy. We evolved from Top-Gorilla Takes All Females primates, but also from Bonobo Mate for Life Monogamy primates, and the two are unevenly distributed and at war in each of us (our species gets the advantages for conceiving and rearing our young of each). To desire as a gorilla does (male or female), the Bonobo part must be dominated and humiliated. It can be. It even seeks it (just as Bottom Gorillas may). You sense this and in the mercy-fuck scene, actually do have her take charge and dominate -- an essential for his fantasy to work. Then in the actual cuckold scene you ignore it and it's all lovey-dovey even-ness and unbelieveable. And a wasted oppty for delicious humiliation sex (Domme Millie should KNOW that hubby's fulfilled by it, and do it out of love for him) Swinging couples can achieve this equanimity you write of, but even for them not the first time, and only if both are pretty much of equable temper where possessive love and sex is concerned. So the issue the story posed was beautifully managed and its resolution flatly brought off. Those who want hubby-rage or wife-punished (fantasies) should go to the other 98% of these Adultery stories -- some of them are as well written and sensitive to innuendo as this, but not many.

Ghost_247Ghost_247almost 15 years ago
Good First Submission

Not withstanding some of the typical troll rants, I think it's obvious you're a good writer. Other than some grammatical issues, the story flowed nicely, conversations weren't stilted and it kept my interest to the end. The characters were more than a bit out there, but not too different than a lot of the other stories in this category. The plot did have some holes as others have written, but a good editor can help you there. Don't get discouraged by some of the Anonymous posts. Looking forward to future stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I don't understand this story

This story has been the most boring story I have ever forced myself to read to its end. My take on the story is that now (after the separation) it is Milli, not her husband, that was getting mercy fucks from Marcus. She's over the hill so to speak - both mentally and physically. Practically every sentence spoken by Millie had the same ring to it; talk about a one track mind! Millie has nothing to offer her husband. Moreover, she is a pain where a pill doesn't reach. He must move on, and in much the same way this author, if he continues to write, needs to move on to more interesting and productive stories. What's the value of this story? It started a lot as it ended. I learned nothing from reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Perhaps

One of the worst I have ever read, there is evil in this, real hatered for the husband, yet he is written as a nice guy, just really stupid and a real wimp. This is like a Matt story, just a little more twisted and sick. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ouch

Another truly depressing story. A man with no balls...a woman who trades marraige for cheap thrills, and some asshole getting in where he doesn't belong. And yet this story ends up in the "loving wives" section!! I guess I'll never understand those who get off on humilliation, on degradation; those who enjoy watching a loving marraige trashed and traded for cheap sex with no future. Somehow I recall that cheap sex was something you did as a single person, and getting married meant growing the fuck up, taking some responsibility and trying not to fuck up someone elses life by screwing around. Evidentally not all people understand that...what the author came up with is not erotic, fulfilling, enlightening or even of slight interest, but the plot is just fucked up and convoluted enough to warrant condemnation.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Whats wrong with you?

This wife does not love or respect her husband at all or she would have gotten his consent before cucking him. to continue doing so after he expressed his feelings makes her a piece of shit. You just had to turn the husband into a willing cuckold anyway just to have it your way! You ought to be ashamed to write this crap. I can understand and even enjoy the stories where the husband was a willing cuckold but this is not the same...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fiction and Reality the same!

This is a really sick story by two really sick writers. Obviously the husband is a weak-willed, spineless character just like Hugo must be (based on Bio), and Millie is a self-absorbed piece of used slut meat, just like Hilary must be (also based on Bio). Beyond that there is not much else to say.

ryu77ryu77over 14 years ago
The problem with this story

is not the subject matter, is the characters. They are not believable, and that is why I scored this low. BTW, this story resembles Matt Moreau's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LMAO

This is so ridiculous. Should have been under lesbian stories the man has no balls either.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 14 years ago
Thanks...

Whether the story line and characters are "real" or not, you have shared interesting and thought provoking aspects of love and life, commitment and freedom, safety and risk. In the end Clarence and Millie found each other again, even if they also lost much and even though the pain may continue for awhile. Regardless of what one might think of the wisdom of their actions or the flaws in their characters, in the end love brought them back to each other. Oh, and I have a crystal ball and know what happened afterwards: A few years later Marcus married a nice young woman to whom he remained faithful for the rest of his life, having learned from Clarence and Millie's example, and Clarence and Millie took their silver wedding aniversary as a time to renew their wedding vows after which they remained faithful to each other in all ways and grew old together, happy, romantic and content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
From the very start...

to the excruciating end, Millie was a black-loving whore, Clarance was a limp-dicked non-entity, and Marcus was a swinging-from-the-trees predator.<p>

This has to be one of the worst, one of the most boring, stories ever posted on Literotica!

vietvetvietvetover 14 years ago
disgusting

a wimp is a wimp is a pussy. must br from san francisco.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
BAD, BAD, BAD

SUCKS

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
It doesn't work

This story was well written but doesn't work for me on many levels. <br><br>

First, the story doesn't go anywhere. His wife cuckolds him and ignores his feelings. He leaves. While he is gone she continues doing just what she was doing and makes no effort to resolve things. We are told to believe she "suffered" but there are absolutely no signs that she did. Then she manipulates him into reconnecting and although nothing has really changed he reacts differently. There is no reason for this change except that he was worn down by time and that doesn't make a satisfying or reasonable explanation.<br><br>

Next, he supposedly had some cuckold fantasies. OK, maybe. They are not explored or defined well enough for us to take seriously. How often were these fantasies brought up? How much detail was discussed? Etc. This is supposedly the theme that creates the problem and the eventual resolution and yet we get little support for the power that these fantasies supposedly yield. Further, it becomes clear that his cuckold fantasy has NONE of the humiliation aspects. All he wants is for his wife to have sex with another man. And yet she treats it like he wants to be controlled and humiliated. Not a very good read on her part. <br><br>

I also find it unpalatable to have the lecture by Marcus and his wife about Puritanical beliefs. GIVE ME A BREAK. MOST societies believe in marriage and fidelity between a husband and wife. There are many benefits to society for such a stable arrangement, mostly to the benefit of women and children. Men have little gain from this arrangement,, it makes them responsible for supporting their wife and children. While I believe in marital fidelity, if both spouses agree they want an open marriage, more power to them. Just don't come complaining later when their lives turn crappy. However, to lecture the husband because he chooses to take a moral stance is a bit much. And frankly the lecture is childish, the rationalizations of a couple of cheaters. <br><br>

We also have the wife discussing and validating her plans with their daughter who is a ...wait for it.....Psych major. What monumental stupidity and what a slap in his face. More humiliation. Is his wife really this dumb? Apparently we are to believe she is. <br><br>

Now the coincidence of his wife being on the plane with him. IF he was flying out of her home town and she ended up on the plane with him that would have been a huge coincidence. But for her to be flying out of his home area and end up on the plane with him, no way. That would have been alarm bells all the way from that point. I can see him wanting to watch his daughter get married but if he didn't want to walk he down the isle all he needed to do was sit on the floor and refuse to walk. What are they going to do? Carry him down the isle? And he couldn't break away any time he wanted to? Really? I'd take a punch at Marcus. If Marcus reacts and he ends up hurt it ruins what they are trying to accomplish, a happy wedding. All he needed to do was act up a little and they would not really have been able to do anything about it. <br><br>

Five years without sex! He is that committed to his principles but as soon as his wife smiles at him he caves in. That is just unbelievable. If he was that easy he would never have been celibate 5 months let alone 5 years. <br><br>

All in all the only one who really seemed to pay a price was him. And he was strong in his principles for 5 years and then just caved in to a spouse who had been doing just as she pleased for all that time. I don't think so. The wife, for all her honeyed words, is not a very likable character. She seems cold and manipulative. She seems like she is bestowing her favors upon him. Isn't he lucky? I'm surprised she didn't offer him a doggy treat. The husband's character and behavior switches without cause and the story lurches into reconciliation because that's where the author wanted it to go, whether it was justified or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bullshit

Not worth the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank you Jasonnh

I don' believe I have ever read a more thorough and concise critical review of a story anywhere. (Please read Jasonnh comments below) I wonder if the author took it to heart. It was actually refreshing to see well thought out comments instead of the same ole drivel from the "hate the bitch" and "hang the wimp" crowd. I do feel there was an honest attempt to tell a story which incorporated actual feelings but agree it fell short in defining the underlying causes for the breakup not to mention there seemed to be a rush to reconciliation in the end. Anyway, its just fiction so nothing to get bent over. I am encouraged by the obvious drive to have a happy ending. So many stories don't. I hope the author is not discouraged by some well meaning criticism which is what I think mine and Jasonnh is. Keep working, you do have a talent. johngalt2300@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wast of time

The biggest piece of shit i have ever seen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Disgusting waste of time.

Fortunately, when I realized what was coming down I scrolled to the ending, and sure enough, what I had read to that point was a waste of time. A really disgusting waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
author, you're a fucking digusting ass hole

Take a long walk on a short period pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
needs an alternate ending

I'm still learning how to navigate around Lit. I read this story a couple of weeks ago. Then went back and re-read parts. I didn't think the writing itself was all that bad but the story just infuriated me and also made me sad. Finally, I stumbled across the fact that the story has generated 98 comment and read them all.

The comments helped me to exorcise the emotions. Good thing.

I see that a lot of stories on Lit attract alternate versions, sequels, epilogs, etc. I'm surprised, given all the emotion, that this story hasn't attracted a few.

I'm not talking about an alternate that involves killing all the characters, burying them, digging them up, driving stakes through their hearts, burning their corpses and dancing about singing hallelujah. I' m thinking that you could take it as is and bend it a bit and accomplish a more satisfactory ending.

Maybe I'll give it a try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ironic...

that once getting back together for sex, Millie literally gives Clarence her asshole for him to fuck, since she figuratively fucked him and made an asshole of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn

One of the more depressing stories I've read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous