Clare's First Time at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time's up!" Jessica's voice made me jump.

Leta's lips popped off my nipple and she gracefully dropped back to her knees. Gabriel and Jessica stood in front of me and stared at my chest for a couple seconds. Finally, Jessica patted Leta's head, and praised her for a job well done.

The two friends said their goodbyes and the four of us split up and went our own way.

We had walked a few feet when Gabriel said, "Your nipples are bright red and your face is flushed. You look like you've just been fucked." I groaned and he continued. "You know don't you, that Jessica will won't be happy until she's had her way with you?"

"Great, just what I need."

"What was that, Clare?" The coolness of the tone told me that he wasn't amused.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I said, yes, Sir."

"That's what I thought you said. Now, how do you feel about Jessica?"

"I honestly don't know, Sir."

"Fair enough. We'll discuss that later. How did you like having your nipples sucked by a woman?"

"I'm not sure about that, either, Sir."

We had stopped in front of a room to watch as a sub was hogtied and placed face down on a large, flat swing. The swing was then rocked back and forth as her pussy as fucked by a woman wearing a strap-on dildo, and her mouth was being fucked by a man with a large cock. The fucking couple would increase the speed of the swing every three or four rotations.

Gabriel leaned close to me. "Don't lie to me, Clare. You know that your cunt is soaking wet right now. You enjoyed having your nipples sucked."

I turned to look up at him. "I wasn't lying, Sir. Did it feel good to have my nipples sucked? Yes. Did I enjoy having a woman suck my nipples as much as I would have enjoyed a man sucking them? I don't know. You know that I'm not attracted to women, so I'm inclined to say no is the answer to that question. Did my pussy get wet purely as a response to having my nipples sucked, or did having a woman suck them contribute to the arousal? It's a confusing issue for me, so as I said, I'm not really sure."

He looked into my eyes for a couple minutes. "I think that this is a conversation for another time, so we'll drop it for now, and just enjoy ourselves." Gabriel spun me back around in time to see the guy shoot his load all over the tied up sub's face.

There was nothing more to see here, so we continued down the hall, peeking in on a few of the "exhibits" along the way.

We paused at a room near the end of the hallway to watch a Dom manipulate hot wax on the cock of a male sub. Gabriel's hand was under my skirt, and he would give my cheek a pinch every time a drop of wax hit the sub's cock. Needless to say, my ass was getting pinched a lot.

"I can think of a better way to make that ass pink."

We both turned to look at the man who spoke. He was of an average height and an average build. He wore his wavy, blond hair a little long. He was tan and wore gray pants with a dark blue shirt, but actually looked a little sloppy compare to Gabriel's clean cut look and all black suit, shirt and tie.

"I think a good paddling is just what your sub needs." He pointed to my bracelet. "What are the limitations?"

Gabriel stepped away from the window and walked over to the stairway that led to the third floor. The Dom and I followed.

"I will allow her to be strapped to a bench and paddled. You may use whatever assorted paddles are available, but no whips or canes. You are not allowed to hit hard enough to cause bruising or draw blood. I will also remain in the room for the entire session, and will tell you when it's time to stop."

I was surprised that there were so many stipulations. Grateful, but still surprised. I was sure that the Dom would decline and leave. I was wrong.

"I accept your conditions."

"Very well. Let's go up. I have a room reserved." Gabriel led the way up to the next level.

The third floor contained a variety of smaller, closed rooms that had to be reserved in advance. A couple of the rooms were set up for specialized play; like water or medical play. Most of them, though, were set up like the rooms downstairs, with a variety of toys and furniture, but without a viewing area inside the room. These rooms also had attached bath and dressing rooms. Participants on the second floor had to use one of the two large locker rooms that were situated at either end of that hallway.

We stopped at the fourth room, Gabriel scanned his key card, and we were quickly inside. The lights came up, and I couldn't help but stare at the large assortment of toys and devices that were displayed on the far wall. The Dom was already perusing the selection of paddles by the time the pneumatic closer made the door shut with a loud click. The sound was harsh in the quiet room.

The Dom headed toward the dressing room. "I need to get ready. I'll be right back."

Gabriel put his hands on my shoulders. "Still doing okay?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. Remember, I will be right here in the room with you the entire time, but he will be in charge of the paddling. Don't speak to me unless I first speak to you. I won't give him any directions or intervene unless I see a need. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir", I replied.

Before we could say more, the side door opened and the Dom strode out of the room. His street clothes were gone. In their place he wore black leather. The top consisted of a few, thin, leather strips draped across his torso. In place of the slacks he wore a pair of tight, leather shorts. They weren't ordinary shorts, though. The groin area was completely cut out leaving his hard cock fully exposed. Gabriel looked him over, but didn't comment on the new outfit.

"We're almost ready to begin. We just need to agree on a safe word."

"There's not really any need for one," the Dom began.

"There is always a need for one." My Master's tone came through loud and clear. He turned to me. "Clare, your safe word is buffalo."

"Yes, Sir. Buffalo."

Gabriel turned back to the Dom. "Do you agree?"

"Yes, buffalo it is."

"Wonderful. Clare, get into position on the bench, and we'll strap you in place."

"Yes, Sir."

I took a steadying breath and climbed on to the bench. I knelt on the padded leg rests while Gabriel adjusted the height of the bench, and then bent forward into position. I felt the two men buckling the straps across my calves and thighs. There was one strap that buckled around my waist, and finally, my wrists were buckled in on the arm rests. My skirt was lifted and tucked under the waist strap, and then I saw Gabriel sit in a chair that was placed in front of me, but off to the side. He lifted his hand and did a sort of "get down" sort of motion. I took that to mean for me to lower my head, so I let it rest against the padded bench. I could hear the Dom touching things on the wall. Then it was quiet.

"Oh! What's this?"

I felt the plug being slowly pulled from my ass.

"Clare's ass is in training. I would appreciate if you don't hit the plug with the paddle. It's glass."

"Of course. May I play with it?"

"Yes, but it's not to be removed."

The Dom began fucking my ass with the plug, using shallow, but firm strokes. He would pull it out just enough for the widest part of the bulb to stretch my hole, before thrusting it back inside.

"She's so tight. Her lovely little anus clenches so hard around the plug. It must feel wonderful around your dick."

On that final word, the plug was seated deeply, with a firm push

SMACK! The paddle landed hard on my right cheek. I jumped as much as I was able to given that I was strapped in, and gave a startled scream. SMACK! Now it landed on the left cheek. These were not light, teasing slaps. My ass was already starting to burn.

One, two, three, four; the paddle landed back and forth from one cheek to the other. I lost track of the number at ten as the burn and heat became continuous. I was straining to move away from the paddle but was buckled in too securely.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I cried out each time the paddle hit my flesh. Then, there was a short pause as he moved to the exposed area of my upper thighs. He continued his paddling until they too, were on fire.

Suddenly, he stopped. I was panting and aware of only the pain and the heat. The Dom walked around to the front of the bench.

"Look at me."

I lifted my head, and he used the end of the paddle to lift my chin higher.

"No tears. Does that mean that the paddle is only tickling you?" He started rubbing his cock with his free hand.

"No, Sir. It's not tickling."

The paddle pushed my chin higher. "The correct response is, 'No, Master Richard'."

I silently groaned. During the drive to the club Gabriel specifically told me that I was only allowed to address the other dominants as "Sir" or "Ma'am". He stressed that I did not have a Mistress and that he was my only Master. I wondered if this Dom was going to have a problem with that.

I waited a moment to see if he would say something. When he remained silent, I repeated, "No, Sir. The paddle is not tickling."

His hand was now wrapped around his cock. "Are you purposely disobeying me? My name is Master Richard."

"No, Sir, I'm not purposely disobeying you. My Master is the only person allowed that title."

His breathing sped up, and his hand squeezed his cock. He turned his head toward Gabriel. "Your rule?"

"Yes."

I saw his hand give his cock one more squeeze before he let the paddle fall to the floor, and then walked away from me. I dropped my head back down to the bench.

I thought we might be finished, but I should have known better. I heard Richard grab something from the wall. I tried to turn my head to see what he had, but the angle was all wrong.

THWACK! THWACK! Fire burned its way across my ass from one cheek to the other. This paddle was thinner than the first, and the sting greater. Blows rained down on my ass and thighs. My body was tense and I was jerking against the restraints; trying to find some way to shield my ass. This time it didn't take very long for the tears to begin leaking from my eyes.

Internally, I was telling myself to yell the safe word and be done with the pain, but I wasn't quite ready to say it out loud. My Master felt that I was ready for this, so I wasn't going to disappoint him.

The blows stopped as quickly as they had started, and Richard once more fucked my ass with the plug. I moaned involuntarily, and realized that it felt good; that mixture of pleasure and pain. It helped me understand why Master thought I was ready for this experience.

Richard left the plug, walked in front of me and lifted my chin with the paddle. His free hand was now actively pumping his cock. It was a dusky, purple color, and pre cum was leaking down the back of his knuckles.

He looked at me and smiled. "I fucking love a tear-stained face."

He let go of his cock, and ran his fingertips through the tears on my face. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Gabriel get up and walk toward us. Richard closed his eyes and rubbed his wet fingertips along his cock. Then, he fisted it, and started to jack off in earnest while mumbling something about wanting to make me cry all over his dick.

"That's enough." Gabriel pushed the paddle away from my face. "We're done here."

Richard sneered at Gabriel before turning sideways and ejaculating with a yell all over the paddle. His chest was heaving as he finished. He gave one last pull on his cock and turned to face me.

"You would lick all the cum off this paddle, then suck my dick clean if you were my slave."

"Then it's a good thing that she ismine. It's time for you to leave."

"Fuck you!"

With that parting sally, Richard threw down the paddle, and stomped to the dressing room. He came back out a couple minutes later, wearing his slacks and shoes. He was pulling on his shirt as he slammed out of the room.

Gabriel had all of the straps undone by the time Richard was gone. I started to push myself up, but a hand on my back stopped me.

"Stay there. I need to take care of a couple things." He walked over to a mini fridge, pulled out a small bottle of water and handed it to me. "Drink the entire bottle. I'll be right back."

"Yes, Sir," I said between sips, and felt Gabriel place a kiss on the top of my head before he disappeared into the bathroom.

I had almost finished the drink when I heard him come back into the room. He was carrying a bowl in one hand, a jar in the other and a cloth was draped over his arm. He set everything down on a table near the bench, dipped the cloth into the water and wiped the tear stains from my face. Then, he went behind me and carefully removed the plug. I felt better already. Once the plug was out, he bathed my sore cheeks and thighs. The water was cool and the cloth was silky smooth, but it was still painful. Once he was through, he kissed each cheek, and then rubbed cream into my skin.

"This will help with the soreness, but I'm afraid that you're not going to be able to sit too comfortably for the next few days."

He flipped my skirt back into place, and carried everything back into the bathroom. I heard water running for a while. When he returned, he was drying the plug. He tossed the towel on the floor near the deserted paddles and slipped the plug into his pocket.

"Okay. It's time to get you off this thing. You're probably going to be a little stiff, so let me help you."

I pushed myself back onto my knees as Gabriel wrapped an arm around my waist and lifted me off the bench. I tried to straighten my legs to stand, but my knees immediately buckled due to numbness. Gabriel scooped me up and sat in the chair he'd been using earlier. I winced as he settled me in his lap, but the feeling was starting to come back into my legs, and the "pins and needles" almost hurt more than the pain in my ass.

My stomach picked that moment to rumble, and Gabriel chuckled.

"I had planned to end our time here with a drink, but perhaps we should just head home to our meal."

We gave my legs a few more minutes of recovery time, and then made our exit from the club.

There was not as much traffic at this time of night, so we made it home in good time. A delicious smell hit me when we walked through the door.

"Mmmm. That smells like lentil soup." I plopped down on the couch.

Gabriel turned on a couple small lamps as he walked over to the dining room table and picked up a plate.

"It is lentil soup; with a salad and warm bread. I knew we'd get home late, so I didn't want to have anything heavy, but I also knew that you'd need more than just a snack." He set a small plate of grapes and bits of cheese, and a glass of wine down on the coffee table. "I need to warm up a couple things. Take off your shoes and relax while you nibble." He snagged a grape. "I'll be back shortly."

It didn't take long for me to make myself cozy and dig into the snacks. I was sipping wine when he walked back into the room, barefoot and wearing just his slacks.

"I wondered if you were going to slip into something more comfortable. " I said with a laugh.

"Oh, I plan to slip into something, but I need a snack first."

Gabriel prowled to the couch and knelt in front of me, lifting my legs up over his shoulders. He pulled my ass to the edge of the couch, and dove in to eat.

He went right to my clit and started sucking. I moaned deep in my throat as pleasure zinged through my body. My pussy had been ignored all evening, and his mouth and tongue felt so damn good.

He usually teased me and took his time when he was sucking my pussy, but tonight he went right to the prize. He nibbled and sucked and lapped at my clit. I was squirming and moaning; begging him to let me cum.

He must have thought he went too quickly because his tactic changed, and he firmed up his tongue so he could fuck me with it. That made me ramp up even more, which made my pussy even wetter. I could feel the combination of my wetness and his saliva dripping down my ass.

His fingers suddenly plunged into my pussy; fucking me hard and deep the way his tongue wasn't able. I was thrusting my hips against his fingers; barely noticing the roughness of the couch cushion on my sore bottom.

He lifted his head and blew cool air on my pussy. "Someone is certainly eager for her Master's cock."

I was still pumping my hips. "Yes, Sir. Please!"

He dipped his head and started lapping at my clit, but pulled his fingers from my pussy, slid them down to my puckered hole to spread the wetness, and then thrust two fingers in deep. There was a slight twinge of soreness after having the plug in all night, but I still cried out in pleasure, and grabbed his head to try to keep him focused on my clit.

"Oh please, Sir! I need to cum!"

"So do I."

"Nooo," I moaned, as he pulled back.

My disappointment didn't last long. He worked and wiggled and managed to get his pants off while keeping my legs draped over his shoulders. Then, I heard the pop of a lid. Lube!

"You're not going to fuck my ass?" I asked. His fingers were one thing, but I wasn't sure that I could handle his cock tonight.

"I' don't think you're in any position to tell me what I'm going to fuck, are you Clare?" His slippery fingers began penetrating my anus.

"No, Sir."

"Your ass belongs to me and I will fuck it whenever, wherever and however I want. Won't I, Clare?" His fingers continued to move in and out as he added more lube.

"Yes, Sir."

He paused and looked directly into my eyes. "I loved watching you while your ass was paddled; your face was so expressive. Seeing you restrained and hearing your sweet cries had me hard and heavy from the start. I wanted to fuck you then and there, but made myself wait. I can't wait to feel the grip of your tight little hole on my cock, and feel the heat from your poor, red ass on my balls as I push my cock in deep. I'm going to start fucking you, and my hips and balls are going to smack against your sore ass over and over."

He shifted our bodies so that we were lying lengthwise on the couch. I moaned and closed my eyes; thinking about everything he said.

"Open your eyes and look at me." I looked up into his blue eyes. "You're going to enjoy the pain from my balls smacking your ass, aren't you Clare?"

"Yes, Sir," I croaked.

"You enjoy feeling that little bite of pain. It amps up your pleasure, doesn't it?" I nodded. "In fact, I bet that you'll beg me to fuck your hard, won't you?"

I nodded a second time.

"Answer me, Clare. Tell me what you want."

The intensity in his eyes and in the tone of his voice excited me and caused my stomach to do somersaults.

I licked my lips. "I want you to fuck my ass hard, Sir."

"Good girl," he said as he seated his cock all the way in my ass in one, swift stroke.

I cried out and tensed from the invasion. There was pain, but it was relatively minor after being opened up by the plug all night. He wiggled his hips and the friction caused a stinging sensation on my ass.

He was right about me. I liked having my asshole stretched, and I loved feeling it filled with his cock. I even loved the way the soreness felt. The combination of those things with the pain from the paddling was making me ready to explode.

Gabriel's left hand gripped my hair and held my head in place.

"Are you ready to cum, Clare?" I nodded. "Then tell me."

I pulled his head close to mine and looked deep into his eyes.

"Sir, please fuck me hard and fast and make me cum. I want to feel you fill my ass when you cum."

He growled and began to piston his hips; giving me exactly what I wanted. I was moaning and crying out for him to fuck me harder and faster. A drop of sweat dripped from his face on to my lips, and I licked it off while he was watching me. He adjusted his angle and somehow managed to increase the friction and throbbing of my ass.