Clare's First Time at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, please!" I yelled.

"Play with your clit and get ready to cum."

I reached down and rubbed and pinched my clit; feeling those soft beginning waves of an orgasm start to ripple. I was so close to coming. My hand was moving quickly over my clit.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir," I gasped.

"Then cum right now!"

The last word was shouted as he thrust hard once, twice. I exploded into a million pieces! Waves of pleasure radiated from my pussy up to my head and down to my toes.

He thrust a third time, a fourth, and then gave a hoarse yell and froze above me. I continued to throb as his cock jetted warm pulses of semen and filled my ass.

We were both gasping for breath, but my body was beginning to rebel from being in this position for so long, so I started to move my legs. Gabriel managed to free my legs and tried to roll so we were side by side – and promptly fell to the floor with a soft "oomph".

I rolled to the edge of the couch and looked down at him; laughing, then gave a startled shriek when he pulled me over the edge and on top of him

It was his turn to laugh. "I'll always have the last laugh, little girl. Come on." He helped me up as we stood, and then pulled me into a hug. "I was very proud of you tonight. You handled yourself well."

"Thank you, Sir."

He lifted me higher and gave me a deep kiss that tasted like "us".

"Mmmm. Very nice. We'll discuss everything tomorrow. Let's get cleaned up and eat."