Clarissa's New Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Warren, for his part, was extremely pleased that Clarissa wanted to be used in this way. He really did care for her and would never treat her this way if she didn't want it – but he was glad she did want it. It was an incredible turn on to have someone willingly be a slut slave for you. He was harder than he'd ever been and he knew he would not last much longer. He was pounding into Clarissa as hard as he could, but she had the bed coverings stuffed in her mouth, so the only thing he could hear from her was a muffled moan. He desperately needed to hear her scream in ecstasy. He let go of one of her breasts and grabbed her hair.

"Ugh," she struggled as he yanked on her hair.

"Take the covers out of your mouth," he said with another tug.

"Ooooh, I can't take too much more," she said loudly.

"That's alright," he replied. "Let it go. Feel free to scream. I'm not going to last very much longer, either."

"Uh, fill me up. Please. I need to feel you flood into me."

"I want to see your face as you take it," he said as he turned her face with the grip he had on her hair. "Here it comes, wench."

The first jet streamed into her. She felt the heat from it and she convulsed inside.

"Aaiiieee," she finally screamed.

That was all Sir Warren could take. He spurted jet after jet of hot semen into his exuberant slave. Clarissa's body was shaking with pleasure while her hot, wet sex quivered and contracted around the intruding shaft of her chosen master. It took several long minutes for them to come down from the ecstatic high. All the while they were each privately thinking how this was the best choice they'd ever made.

12