Rent Wives Ch. 01

Story Info
Wives in an apartment building get a rent discount!
4.7k words
4.47
109.3k
207

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BUZZZZZZZZ

Steve ran his electric hedge trimmers along the top of the hedge outlining the front lawn of the apartment building. As the building's landlord, he had the unfortunate job of filling in for the gardener when the man called in sick. The summer's hot sun beat down, and Steve eyed the small patch remaining. After this, lunch and a beer, he thought.

"Shut your mouth and stop giving me that nonsense!!" Steve heard a shout as a small family began coming up the front walk. He saw a family of his tenants, husband and wife obviously engaged in a heated argument in front of their two small children, an older boy and a slightly younger girl.

"You're not getting more money to go wasting on stupid clothes. I give you enough clothes. I don't care what Aishwarya can buy!" Ravi raged at his wife. The black, wavy hair on his head pulsed as he shook his head at his wife. The man's wife, slightly shorter than him at 5'9, was a thin beauty, luxurious dark hair bobbing in a short pony tail down her neck, her lithe curves wrapped in a colourful sari she liked to make sway as she walked.

"Whoa, hey Ravi, Amrita," Steve greeted. "It's pretty hot to get heated up!"

"Hello Steve," Ravi said. Ravi's wife Amrita dutifully glanced downwards. "I can't be giving all my money for shopping, right?"

"Right!" Steve agreed, "Especially since, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that rent is due."

"Oh, yes," Ravi groaned. "More money. Ok, no problem. I will send it by tonight."

"Thanks muchly" Steve responded, his eyes following Amrita's swaying figure as the family proceeded into the building.

[I'd like to see that hot little number get treated better than that] Steve thought. [So she doesn't get any spending money, does she?] Steve finished up his gardening and continued with his day. Thinking about Amrita's swaying walk kept him warmer than the summer day by itself.

After supper, around 8:00, Steve was sitting on his couch watching TV when his bell rang. Opening the door he found Amrita standing there in the same, body-clinging sari he saw her in earlier.

"Ah...hello, Mr. Steve" the dark wife stuttered nervously. She never seemed to know how to talk to men other than her husband, and Steve suspected she wasn't allowed to find herself in the position of talking to other men. "I...I have rent here for you. Ravi would come but he had work." Amrita held out an envelope to Steve, some of her many bangles rattling on her slender wrist.

"Hey Amrita!" Steve smiled. "Come on in, and it's not "Mr." Steve, just Steve is fine."

Amrita stood holding the envelope looking poleaxed. "Come...come inside?" she whispered.

"Sure, I was watching the game on TV here, have a seat" Steve led the confused woman into his family room. The married woman looked around, seemingly surprised that she was walking in to Steve's apartment. To sooth her fears, Steve acted confident and commanding, sitting back on his sofa and patting the seat next to him.

"Come on, Amrita, I wanted to ask you something" he said.

"Oh...ok, I guess..." Amrita blushed a little and stared down at her sandals. She gingerly sat next to her landlord and placed the envelope on her lap, holding her gaze downwards.

"So earlier I couldn't help overhear you coming back home" Steve started, the beginnings of a plan working in his mind. He'd have to be very careful here. "It sounded like your husband doesn't really respect you much, and doesn't let you have your own money to do things."

"Well..." The wife stammered, "well...is his choice."

"Yeah, I guess" Steve shook his head. "But it would be nice for you to have a source of money of your own, you know, so you can do some things that YOU like."

"Well...I have no job" Amrita mumbled.

"Right, I see" Steve said. "Well...about that...what if there were something you could do to lower the rent that's due for your apartment, just by a little?"

"Oh...husband would keep extra money," Amrita broke in.

"Well," Steve went on, "if the actual rent due to ME was the same, you know, the $2500, maybe YOU could be in charge of bringing me the envelope each month, and I could find myself taking a few hundred out of the envelope and giving it to you. That goes in YOUR purse."

"You...you would do that?" Amrita beamed. "What...what do I do for that?"

[So far so good] Steve thought...

"Well," he smiled, "As you can see, I have no wife, no lady..."

"You...you want to marry?"

"Oh hell, no" Steve gasped. "At least, not now. No, no, I was thinking about something else."

"You were thinking...?" Amrita urged.

[Cripes] Steve thought. [She hasn't been around the block many times has she? I'm gonna have to spell this out a bit for her...]

"Well, actually, I was thinking that maybe we could enjoy each other in private, you know, without clothes..."

"Ohh!" Amrita's thin eyebrows climbed her forehead. "Ohh! Husband would kill me!"

"Well, of course we would keep it very quiet. You know, no one would ever know. Just a short time here, then money in your purse!"

"Ah...ah..." Amrita stammered, "I...don't know Mr. Steve...Steve. Never have I done that before, with someone not husband."

"Of course," Steve calmly smiled at her. "Listen, it's up to you, you can say no, I'll just have to keep the rent. You can think about it, ya know, let me know!"

"Oh...ok" the startled wife gasped. "Please...please don't tell husband."

"Ha, NEVER!!" Steve told her. "This is just for you, Amrita."

"Ok...ah...ok...I should go now..." Amrita stammered. Steve saw her out the door and returned to his game.

Two days later, about 6 PM, Ravi and Amrita's neighbors in the apartments next to them could hear Ravi screaming at his wife again through the walls.

"I told you you get no more money!!" Ravi yelled. "Your place is here cooking for the kids and me, not out shopping with your cousins! You think I work hard every evening so you can go shopping?" on and on he went.

[Asshole] Amrita thought, dropping her head at the usual onslaught from her husband. [You are an asshole to me. Women should not be prisoners to their husbands these days...]

Around 8PM, Steve's bell rang again. This time he was sitting through an action movie on his streaming service. He hopped up to answer the door.

"Amrita!" he greeted the lady at his door. "Hey there! Come on in!" He noticed that the married lady had a strained look on her face. [Uh oh...] Steve thought. [She and Ravi have been at it again I bet...]

Steve enjoyed the view of Amrita's swaying stride into his apartment. Like usual, the hourglass form of the lithe beauty was tightly wrapped in a colourful sari and her hair was swishing back and forth in a raised pony tail. Hoop earrings matched the gold bangles she wore. Steve closed the door behind her and accompanied her to the sofa, where they both sat in silence for a minute.

"You said..." Amrita began, pausing as if she wasn't sure how to proceed. "You said that I come see you sometimes, and you give me back some money?"

"Well yeah, sure, but it has to be what you want. I'm not forcing you to do anything, ok?"

"I see," the married woman nodded. "How much money, and how many times?"

"Well, we can talk about that" Steve responded. "I could take out maybe two or three hundred from the envelope each month, and maybe we could do, let's see...what about two...um...sessions...per week?"

"FOUR hundreds for me" Amrita urged. "And maybe I can do two sessions per week. Maybe one session some weeks."

[Geez, the lady can actually bargain] Steve thought. "Well OK! I guess that would work!"

"Ahh..." Amrita stuttered, not sure what came next now that an arrangement was agreed upon. "What now?"

"You have some time?" Steve asked her.

"Husband is at work, and kids are at my sister's place for couple of hours." The dark looker smiled sheepishly. Steve went over to his filing cabinet in his office room and returned with the envelope Amrita had given him a couple of days ago.

"Well it turns out I still have this" Steve glanced at the woman. He opened the envelope and took out the agreed upon amount. "And this can go in your purse, milady. Shhh..." Steve handed her the money.

Amrita whisked the bills away in her purse. She started to blush hard, realizing what was about to happen.

"Why don't you come over here?" Steve asked her, sitting back down on the sofa beside her. Amrita nervously sidled over to sit right up against Steve, then looked up at him expectantly. Steve leaned in and cupped the woman's face in his hands. He gently lowered his lips to hers and firmly planted a kiss that in moments had Amrita melting into him, shyly returning the kiss. Her bangle-laced arms snaked around Steve's neck as she wrapped herself around him, shaking with nervousness.

Steve's hands wandered lower, to gently trace and caress the woman's breasts through her silky sari. Kissing her again, he looped a hand up behind the woman's back and started to work the sari open, sliding the loose folds of cloth down the woman's body, exposing her snug white bra. As Steve continued to kiss the woman, he moved to her ears, the side of her neck, and her lips, back and forth slowly. His right hand deftly undid the clasp of her bra, and he slowly pulled the bra down the shy woman's arms, dropping it on the sofa beside them.

Amrita let out a nervous giggle. "Oh...you do this before..." she whispered.

"Can you sit on top of me here?" Steve asked.

As Amrita shifted to her feet, Steve slipped the sari to the floor, and just like that, the wife and mother was in nothing but her white panties, which Steve noticed had a nice bit of sexy frilly lace. Amrita straddled Steve and lowered herself to sit on him, facing him and returning her arms to the back of Steve's neck. Steve reached with his right hand to the back of Amrita's head, and, holding her just below her pony tail, pulled her in for some more deep kissing. His left hand gently traced and caressed her breasts, down her stomach, and massaged little circles on her lower belly, just above her pubic bone. Amrita let out little moans as Steve moved to each new zone, enjoying his attempt to ignite the woman's responses.

[I'll bet her asshole husband just jumps on her, pumps himself into climax and then abandons ship] Steve thought. Amrita's little moans cooed harder in his ear which told him his guess was probably right on. [Poor lady never gets her needs looked after].

Steve briefly broke their embrace to flip his T-shirt off, then he unclasped his jeans and slid then and his underpants off. He then sat naked on the sofa, noticing Amrita's eyes pop at his cock, which was only at half-mast. He pulled the woman onto him again and they resumed their explorations.

Soon, Steve wanted more. Holding Amrita by the waist, he pushed her off a little, so that her knees slid to the carpeted floor and she dropped in front of him.

"How about...with your mouth?" Steve asked her.

"My...my mouth?" Amrita stammered. "I...I don't do that for husband. I don't really know how..."

"Well, try it for me, honey" Steve urged. "Like a popsicle or ice cream, you know...gently, with your tongue and mouth."

Amrita thought about all the screaming her so-called beloved husband had made a habit of doing to her. All the being-treated-like-shit that had caused resentment to boil over in the woman, leading her to this moment. [Take this, asshole] she thought, and lowered her head into Steve's lap.

The first feeling of the warm, wet snugness that was Amrita's mouth fired the nerves on Steve's cock as it disappeared into the woman's face. Steve felt the soft tongue and the insides of her cheeks wrap his cock in a hot embrace.

"Oh, yeah..." Steve gasped. "Ahhhh..." he moaned as he leaned his head back, gently holding the sides of Amrita's head. Slowly, the woman's pony tail began to bob, as she worked up the spit to lubricate her sucking.

"Thuurrp, thuurrp, thuurrp, thuurrp," the sounds of soft sucking filled the room and Steve just let Ravi's wife take over the pace, finding her own comfort level and rhythm. "Thuurrp, thuurrp, thuurrp gaaaakkk, thuurrp, thuurrp, thuurrp..."

[Holy shit...] Steve thought, the warm, wet suction pulling him deeper into the woman's face [who knew? She can DO this!!]

Amrita was surprised to feel a little proud that she had tried this, and had this man, stronger than herself, helpless before her, with his manhood between her teeth. She had felt a power and control that she had never felt in her marriage. She was laying Steve low with pleasure, and she could take him into her mouth and make him whimper in joy.

"Thuurrp-thuurrp-thuurrp" she started to pump her head faster, not yet daring to deep-throat. She didn't yet have the experience to risk puking all over her landlord. "Thuurrp-thuurrp-thuurrp ..."

The warm, tight wetness sliding around Steve's cock was driving him into a crescendo. The sight of the dark pony tail bouncing over his lap, and the married woman's pert lips forming a vacuum seal around his shaft was becoming too much for him. He felt the telltale burn in his loins, and it quickly became stronger.

"H-Honey..." Steve was the one shyly stammering now, "I'm...I'm gonna let go in a second...can you...can you keep going? Don't stop...I'm gonna let go in your mouth, ok honey? I want to let go in your mouth..."

"Thuurrp-thuurrp-thuurrp" Amrita nodded through her increasingly-frantic bobbing. [Take this, you asshole] she thought, thinking of her husband now at his job. [I'm going to take this man's semen into my body...I never do that for you...]

Steve felt the heat rushing up through his lower body.

"Haa-HAAAAAAA!!" he yelled, clutching Amrita's head in his hands, holding her in place as he pulsed a thick load of semen up into the wife and mother's head. "HAAAAAAA" shot after shot filled the woman's face as she cinched her back up to avoid gagging and dropping the hot load that was filling her cheeks.

"Gluuuurrrrrpp...GLLLLUUURRRRPPP" Amrita choked down the big load of Steve's semen, feeling the slimy payload slip down her throat to her stomach. She popped off Steve with a squeltching sound and, with teary eyes, looked up at him.

"Oh my god, Amrita, honey, you are amazing" Steve whispered.

"Gahh...gahhh" Amrita panted, wiping her mouth and smiling at Steve. She had actually done it. She had swallowed another man's cum. Ravi would be insane if he knew.

"You...you want me to swallow?" Amrita whispered up at Steve. Steve realized that Amrita was probably tripping a little with putting one over on her husband.

"Well, honey, think of it like this..." he told her. "With my semen in your stomach, your digestive system is now breaking down the substance of my seed, making it into cells for your body. So from now on, a bit of your body, ok a very little bit, but still, a bit, will be made up from my seed. Every time you lay next to your husband in your marital bed, part of your body will be me!" Steve painted a little picture of vengeance for Amrita. Amrita looked as if she was thinking of what Steve told her, and she smiled.

For himself, Steve wasn't quite finished. He had just come a boatload down the woman's gullet, but it had been a long time for him, and he still felt like he could get one more out.

"Can...can you clean me up a bit?" Steve asked her.

Amrita glanced down at Steve's wet cock, softer now that he had blown his load, but still full enough to tease another erection.

"O...ok..." she murmured. She lowered her head and engulfed him once more, rolling Steve's cock around in her mouth, licking all the semen off him. Her tender ministrations started to inflame him, and he felt his pole start to stand at attention again.

"Come here, honey" Steve mumbled, lifting Amrita's head off him and pulling her up to him. She straddled him again, facing him, and he took his cock in hand and lifted the tip to the glistening slit under Amrita's body. Steve carefully started to kiss and suck on Amrita's nipples, causing the woman to gasp and moan in pleasure.

[Oh...] the wife and mother thought. [Oh...here it is...this is it...no going back after this...but...screw you, asshole] thoughts of her mean husband once again firmed Amrita's resolve to do this.

As Steve laid a hand on her shoulder to begin a gentle push downwards, Amrita lowered herself slowly onto Steve's cock. The firm head of his shaft pieced the woman's wet lips and pushed them aside. She gasped as she kept lowering herself, feeling Steve firmness slide up into her, pushing aside the tender folds of her insides.

"Ahhhhh" she cooed, as she sat all the way down on Steve, who bottomed out deep in the woman's belly. "Ahhhhh..."

Steve was in heaven. He held the woman's hips and led her in a soft, undulating, pulsating rhythm, her hips rocking back and forth, her belly swaying as she leaned on Steve's shoulders for support. Steve reached as deep as he could into the woman, sure that he was reaching areas that Ravi had never massaged.

"Oh...wait!" Amrita cried, stopping her undulations and looking at Steve, panicked. "I have no birth control...we're not using condom...what about diseases??"

"I'm...I'm clean, honey, don't worry...no diseases." Steve assured her. "You?"

"No...no of course no diseases" Amrita gasped. "We...we keep going like this?"

"Sure, yeah" Steve said. The pair continued for a few minutes, rocking back and forth on the sofa. Finally, sensing that Amrita didn't have much experience in this position, he pushed up on the woman's body, and she lifted herself off Steve, a questioning look on her face. Steve stood up and led her to the kitchen table, just a short space away from the family room.

"Let's try it like this, honey," Steve turned the slim woman around to face the round kitchen table. He gently pushed down on her shoulders, and Amrita lowered her chest to the tabletop, resting her upper body on the hard surface. Steve's left hand held her down by the small of her back, and his right hand guided his stiff shaft again to her moist entrance. He slowly leaned forward and felt the strawberry-shaped head of his cock separate Amrita's soft lips, sliding further into the woman's deepest recesses, until Steve once more bottomed out. Pushing still further, he could feel the firm barrier that must be her cervix. He began a slow, steady pumping motion, holding the gasping woman in place by her slim waist.

"Ohhh...oooooohh..." Amrita moaned. She had never felt so pierced, so entered, as she did now. The full feeling was causing quick, electric jolts to shake her hips and stomach as her landlord pumped into her. [Too late now...] she thought...[even if we stop now, I've cheated on Ravi, and that will always be so. Better to enjoy this! Something for ME].

"Ohhh, yeah," Steve groaned, loving the soft, warm feeling of stabbing his member deep into this pretty woman's abdomen. He glanced at Amrita's left hand as it clutched the edge of the table for support. The sparkling diamond on her ring gave him an extra jolt.

"Hmm...huuh...huuhhh..." He grunted, picking up the pace of his thrusting, trying with each push to bury himself as deep as he could go into her body.

The thump-thump-thump sound filled the room, as Steve's lurching was beginning to move both Amrita and the table, a couple of inches at a time, pushing them forward with a regular scraping. Steve noticed that the woman seemed to be enjoying this too, gasping and moaning as if she was feeling new sensations while Steve probed her deepest reaches. Her feet spread a little wider apart, causing her shapely legs to open more, angling her torso to line up better with Steve's thrusting.

Steve wanted to push things to see if he could be a little rougher, while still keeping up Amrita's pleasure. He reached forward with his right hand and grabbed the dark, bouncing pony tail that was lashing about with the powerful thrusting and began to pull gently, but firmly, back on it.

12