Clark's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers

I bent down and took him straight into my mouth, swallowing down as much as I could. I worked it in and out nice and slow, sucking and slurping, stroking him with my mouth and hand. I used my tongue to swirl around the shaft and head.

"Oh, fuck, Clark. Oh god, no one can suck it the way you do. You're so fucking good, baby."

His compliments really turned me on and I groaned around his dick, which made him push up into my mouth. I increased the speed of my movements and Gordie's hands moved to my head. His fingers pushed through my hair and gripped my scalp gently. His breathing quickened and his hips were thrusting up to meet my mouth and bobbing head.

"Oh, god, I'm close. You're gonna get my come, Clark baby. Oh, god, please let me come in your mouth. Swallow it for me, baby. Oh, fuck!"

I had no intention of pulling off, but Gordie gripped my head tight and held it still. His cock hardened and swelled, then jerked and pulsed repeatedly in my mouth as it shot load after load of come into me. Gordie grunted and I moaned with each blast. I was able to swallow most of his come in four gulps, but some dripped out and I had to use my tongue to clean him up. He softened a bit and I let him slip out of my mouth with a plop.

Gordie was shuddering and panting as he came down from his explosive climax. I moved up to his side and laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arm around him. Gordie kissed the top of my head and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"Holy shit. That was fucking fantastic," he sighed.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Fuck, I need a smoke."

Gordie kissed me and lifted me up and got out of bed and pulled on his jeans. I got up and put on my jeans and my t-shirt and followed Gordie downstairs. He pulled his cigarette pack and a lighter out of his jacket pocket and I followed him out onto the back deck. He leaned against the railing and lit a cigarette and took a deep drag, held it for moment, then exhaled up and away from me. I moved next to him and he put his arm around me.

"Can I ask you something, Clark? Does it worry you that your ex was cheating with all those guys?"

"Yeah, it did. I went and got STD and HIV tested the next day. Luckily, I'm clean. I mean, we always used condoms anyway."

"That's good. You used condoms with all your partners?"

"Bart was the only one I had ever gone all the way with. Not counting you, of course."

"Wait, Bart is the only guy you've had sex with besides for me?"

"Yeah. I mean, there were like 3 other guys that I, you know... had oral sex with."

"Shit. I've been with a few more guys than that. You're the only one I ever barebacked, though. We were both virgins. Can you believe it? It seems so long ago..."

Gordie quietly chuckled, then added quietly, "I haven't had sex with anyone in almost a year. I've been tested since. I'm clean, too."

I cuddled into Gordie's body as he took a drag of his cigarette. The air was cool and it was very quiet. I closed my eyes and enjoyed a little bit of quiet time with Gordie.

"This is nice, Gordie."

"I could get used to this real easy," Gordie said quietly as he exhaled his smoke.

When Gordie finished his smoke, he flicked the butt into the back yard and we headed back upstairs. We got undressed and climbed into bed under the sheet and comforter. We huddled up together facing each other. Gordie lovingly stroked my hair and face. I closed my eyes as he leaned in for a kiss. His kiss turned harder and more passionate. I felt his cock stiffening against my leg and I moaned. I rolled onto my back and tugged at him to climb on top of me.

Gordie climbed on top of me, pushing my legs apart with his body. He pushed up and knelt between my legs. He ran his calloused hands up and down my body and I trembled at his touch. My penis thickened and straightened up against my belly.

Gordie growled. "Baby, you're fucking beautiful. Your body is so small and tight, so smooth, so sexy... Fuckin' perfect."

"Gord, you're so manly. I love your big hairy body, your beard, your tattoos, your big uncut dick. Oh, god, you're so handsome. You make me so hard."

I looked up into his eyes. I wanted to tell him that I was still in love with him.

"Fuck, you make me feel like the sexiest bastard on the planet when you look at me like that."

He leaned into my ear and whispered, "I wanna fuck you so bad right now, Clark."

"Oh god, yes, I need you, Gordie. I need you inside me. Please..."

"Clark... This is more than a one night stand, isn't it? Baby, please, tell me you feel the same way I do."

"Gordie, I want you every day, for the rest of my life."

Gordie leaned down and kissed me hard. "Baby, you got me. I'm all yours."

"I'm yours, too, Gord. I've always been yours."

Gordie leaned over and opened the nightstand drawer. He pulled out a bottle of lube and popped it open. He poured it onto his fingers and reached his hand between my legs. I moaned in pleasure when I felt his big finger slide into me. Gordie stretched and stroked my hole with his fingers. He twisted and scissored and poked and rubbed my prostate until I was writhing around on the bed begging for him.

"Gordie, put it in me. Please. I need you now."

"Baby... I want to feel you, without a rubber... like we used to..."

"Yes, Gordie."

Gordie lubed up his cock and pressed the head against my wet hole. I pushed in slowly and I tightened my legs around his ass and grabbed onto his biceps. I looked up into Gordie's green eyes as he started moving in and out of me.

"I love you, Clark. I love you so fucking much. I'm never gonna let you go, baby."

"Oh, god, I love you so much, Gordie."

Tears fell down my cheeks as Gordie moved faster and faster. Gordie pounded my ass hard and fast and I pushed my hips back to meet him.

Gordie grunted loudly. "So fucking tight, so hot..."

"You're so big, Gord, so good..."

Gordie's hips slapped loudly against me. My body was thrashing and shaking and tensing and relaxing underneath Gordie as I got closer and closer to the edge. My head thrashed back and forth and I mumbled incoherently.

"Oh, god, Gord, I'm gonna come!"

"Yeah, I'm coming with you baby! Here it fucking comes! Aw, fuck yeah!"

"Oh! Gordie!"

My gut tensed and my back arched and my hole began spasming as my cock sprayed my chest and stomach with my seed. Gordie grunted loudly and thrust wildly as my hole milked him. I could feel his cock pulsing and jerking inside me as he filled me with his hot come. His weight collapsed on top of me and I clung to him as we both panted and tried to catch our breath.

"Jesus fucking Christ... that was... the fucking best... ever," Gordie panted.

"Gordie, you're so good, you're the best... I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Clark."

Gordie lightly kissed my neck and face as he held me in his arms, the weight of his body pressing down into me. His penis finally softened enough to slip out of me and with one last kiss, he rolled off me.

With a grunt, he pushed himself out of bed and went into the bathroom. He nodded his head for me to follow, so I did. He turned on the shower and adjusted the knobs and we waited for it to warm up. I took the time to get a good look at his body. He was slightly damp from sweat, but he looked sexy as hell. His fat uncut cock hung limp over his large low hanging balls and the foreskin completely covered the head.

After we took a quick shower together in his large tiled shower, we crawled back into bed. Gordie turned off the lamp and I curled up on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I immediately fell asleep.

***

I awoke in the middle of the night and it took me a second to realize where I was until I heard Gordie snoring behind my head. I was laying on my right side and Gordie was spooned up against my back. They way were were positioned, the back of my head was under his chin and my neck was laying on his right arm and his left arm was holding my chest, pulling me tight against him. I could feel his erection pressing against my butt.

As I laid there listening to him snore, I realized what a perfect moment this was. Gordie -- my boyfriend, my man -- was holding me like I was precious and needed protecting. I felt so loved and so safe. I listened Gordie's snoring and it was lulling me to sleep like a white noise machine and my eyes grew heavy. I yawned and Gordie kind of snorted and adjusted his position. He tightened his hold on me and pulled me tighter to his body. I sighed as I felt his gentle kisses on the back of my head and my neck.

He started grinding his dick into my ass crack and kissing and sucking on my neck. "Clark baby, I need you," he whispered. He pulled away for a second and I heard the plastic cap snap open. I jumped a little bit when I felt the cold lube touch my puckered hole. I listened to the squishing sounds as Gordie lubed his cock up. He lifted my leg and pushed his dick around a few times until he found my hole. He pushed inside in one slow, steady movement. I moaned and leaned back against him. He held my leg behind the knee and thrust in and out of me. I whimpered as he groaned and grunted and sucked and nipped my shoulders. He hooked my leg over his elbow and his hand slid up and grasped my dick and he began jerking it in rhythm with his thrusts. A minute longer and I moaned and spurt my load onto the sheets in front of me at the same time as Gordie pulled his mouth off my neck and cried out as he blasted into my guts.

He let my leg fall, but remained inside me. Held me tight against him. His breathing slowed and as he started snoring, his cock softened and slipped out of me.

I woke a couple hours later and I was shivering. It had turned cold and I somehow managed to kick off the covers. I turned over to see Gordie on his back snoring. I pulled the covers back over me and slid closer to Gordie. His body was radiating heat and I snuggled right up to him. He shifted and grunted and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to him.

"You're cold, baby," he mumbled. "C'mere."

"I kicked the covers off," I explained.

He pulled me tighter to him and I laid my head on his chest and hugged my arm around his chest and my leg around his leg. He stroked my back and my arm and warmed me up.

"You're so warm, Gordie," I sighed.

He peppered the top of my head with kisses. "Better?" he asked.

"Mm-hmm," I said as I drifted off to sleep.

***

The next morning, we got up late and then took a nice long warm shower. We didn't make love in the shower, but we did a lot of touching and kissing. I put on my jeans, but left off yesterday's briefs. Gordie pulled out an old gray t-shirt for me to wear. I looked at it and smiled. It was an old high school t-shirt. It had our school name and mascot on the front and THOMAS and his number, 79, on the back. I slipped it on. It was a couple of sizes too big for me and I tucked it into my jeans so that it didn't hang down so far.

Gordie looked at me and grinned approvingly. "You look good in my shirt, babe. You can keep it if you want. It's too small for me," he said before he bent down and gave me a quick kiss.

We went to a local diner for lunch, one of his favorite places. We got a few stares from a couple of his buddies, who I'm sure were wondering why both of us had wet hair fresh from a shower at 11 AM on a Sunday morning, why I was wearing his t-shirt, and why I had a dark red hickey on my neck.

After lunch, we went grocery shopping and then went back to his house. We spent the day lounging around the house. We watched sports for a while, hung out on the deck so Gordie could get a smoke fix, and fell asleep sitting together on the couch.

When we woke up, he started kissing me and he pulled me to his lap and I straddled him as we made out. It didn't take long for him to pull my pants off. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his cock out. He smeared a liberal amount of spit on it and then pulled me back into his lap. He rubbed more spit onto my hole. I slowly lowered myself onto him and began riding him after I got used to his size. He grabbed my hips and bounced me up and down on his hard shaft. I threw my head back and rode him as hard as I could. Gordie spit into his hand once more and wrapped it around my cock. His wet fist flew up and down my shaft and I tensed up and grabbed onto him and buried my head in his neck as I climaxed. Gordie grabbed onto my hips and held me tight as he furiously thrust up into me. When he came he shouted and pulled me down all the way to the root of his cock, burying his manhood deep inside me as he coated my bowels with his copious load.

That evening, Gordie made barbecue chicken on the gas grill on the deck. I made potato salad and warmed up some baked beans. Even though it was September, it was warm enough that we could comfortably eat outside. Gordie had a nice little round patio table with an umbrella and four chairs, so we ate outside on the deck. After dinner, Gordie enjoyed a smoke and we thanked each other for a great dinner, then we put away the leftovers.

I looked up at the clock. "Gord, I should get going. I have to work tomorrow morning and I really need to do laundry."

Gordie wrapped his arms around me and pouted. "I don't want you to go, baby."

"Me neither."

Gordie leaned down and kissed me very slow and sensually. When he broke this kiss, I stood there with my eyes closed and my knees weak.

"Okay, you'd better go before I lock you in my bedroom and hide the key," he joked. "I can probably get away for lunch tomorrow, if you're available."

"Yeah, that'd be nice."

That night when I went to bed, I couldn't sleep. I was tossing and turning, missing having Gordie next to me. I jumped when my cell phone rang and vibrated on my nightstand. I quickly picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" I answered quietly.

"Hey, it's me," Gordie replied back. His voice was deep and quiet.

"Hi, Gord."

"Did I wake you?"

"No. I was having trouble sleeping."

"Me too."

We talked quietly for about thirty minutes until I started to drift off.

"Go to sleep, baby. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Good night."

"Night, Gord." I hung up the phone and fell right asleep with the phone in bed with me.

***

I did meet Gordie for lunch on Monday. He picked me up and we grabbed a quick burger. We held hands in his truck as he drove me back to work. As we approached the Johnson Ag Supply building, Gordie turned off into an industrial complex and parked in front of an empty office building.

"We still got some time," he said. "And I just have to do this." He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me hard, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I sucked and licked at his tongue and we kissed for a few minutes. Gordie broke the kiss and leaned his forehead against mine. He sighed and reached between his legs and adjusted his cock in his jeans as he slumped back in his seat.

I swallowed nervously. "Remember back in high school... sometimes you'd get so horny, you'd want me to suck you off in your truck..."

"Yeah... I remember," he said, his voice low and husky.

I undid my seat belt and reached over and ran my hand over the bulge in his jeans. He drew in a sharp breath and stifled a moan.

"Do you want me to?" I whispered. He closed his eyes and nodded. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. I reached into the fly of his boxers and struggled for a few seconds getting his rock hard member out into the open. I slowly fisted the skin up and down. Gordie leaned his seat back. It took a little maneuvering between the center console and the steering wheel, but I got him into my mouth. I sucked and quickly bobbed my mouth and hand on his shaft. My intent wasn't to make love to him with my mouth. I wanted to get him off and give him relief quickly. Within a few minutes, he gripped the steering wheel while grunting and thrusting up into my mouth. "Oh, fuck" he whispered as he shot into my mouth.

I sat back up and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and we both laughed a little bit at the situation. Gordie put his dick away and did up his pants. He adjusted his seat and lit a smoke and then drove me back to work. He leaned over and gave me a quick kiss before I jumped out of the truck.

***

Three days after the encounter with Bart, I was working at my desk a little later than usual. Gordie was supposed to pick me up at 6:00 so that we could go out to dinner.

Dad walked in carrying a manila envelope. "Clark."

I looked up at Dad and frowned. Dad looked visibly shaken.

"Hi, Dad. I didn't know you were still here. Is something wrong?"

"I got this in the mailbox today. When I realized what I was looking at, I didn't look at the rest."

Dad handed me the envelope. It was addressed to him with our work address with no return address or postage. I opened it up and pulled out the contents. A white piece of paper on top said "THIS IS WHAT YOUR LITTLE BOY LEARNED WHILE AWAY AT SCHOOL."

My heart skipped a beat and my stomach knotted. Under the paper was a stack of several pictures printed on 8x11 photo paper. When I shuffled the paper to the bottom of the stack, I gasped in horror. I thought I had deleted the pictures, but Bart had obviously saved them somewhere. In the first picture, Bart was holding a fistful of my hair in his left hand and I was looking up at the camera with a pained expression on my face. In his right hand was his half-erect penis, which had just shot come all over my face.

I knew what the next picture was without looking. I flipped it over and there it was. Bart was holding my head tightly by my hair, and my eyes and mouth were squeezed shut. My head was turned away, but held in place by Bart's grip on my hair. A clear stream of piss from Bart's cock was spraying onto my face. Bart got off on watersports, but I hated it. I told him so and that I thought it was degrading, but when he was in the mood, he would do it without asking. He'd catch me off guard, hold my head in place and make me take it.

I didn't look at the rest of the pictures. I knew they would be just as horrifying. I looked at Dad and I had never seen him so angry. I started to sob and tried to run out of the office. He grabbed me and pulled me to him and hugged me tight and I bawled into his chest. "I'm sorry, Dad!" I cried.

I looked up to see Gordie in the doorway. I panicked. I couldn't let him see the pictures. I leapt to my desk and grabbed the pictures and stuffed them into the envelope. I turned around and saw him hold up a manila envelope. That bastard had sent the pictures to Gordie. How could Gordie ever look at me the same after seeing those pictures?

"No!" I cried. My legs buckled and I fell to the floor onto my knees and sobbed. Gordie pulled me up to my feet and hugged me tight.

"Gor...," I sobbed. "I'm... sorry!"

"I'm going to kill that motherfucking piece of shit!" Gordie growled. "I should have blown his god damned head off when I had the chance."

"Please don't hate me, Gordie," I sniffled. "I didn't want to do it. He made me."

"I know, Clark. I saw the pictures. I could tell you were in pain and crying. You know I still love you, don't you? This doesn't change my feelings towards you."

I hiccuped as I tried to slow my crying.

Dad put his hand on my back. "Son, I love you, too. I don't think bad of you. That son of bitch is going to regret the day he ever met you."

Dad took the two envelopes. "I'm going to burn these." Dad walked out of the office to incinerate the pictures.

"I thought I deleted them," I whispered to Gordie. "I guess he made a backup."

"I'm surprised he'd want anyone to see them, considering how little his dick is."

"I told you."

"Yeah, I didn't believe you. I thought you were trying to make me feel better."

We both laughed and then Gordie bent down and kissed me on the forehead.

robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers